daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 25th, 2006, 08:50 PM   #481
ZOHAR
DAMNED

Likes (Received): 43

Donald Trump is going to build the tallest building in Israel (70F)The building will be built in Ramat Gan,Tel Aviv's suburb
the construction is going to start in a year!

I could never leave Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv house anthem)

Tel Aviv is a RAINBOW in the Middle East.

AMSTERDAM HERE I COME;)
ZOHAR no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 26th, 2006, 02:47 AM   #482
entropy

Likes (Received): 0

its about time!
entropy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #483
ZOHAR
DAMNED

Aviv ba Tzameret is started today!(30F)

AMSTERDAM HERE I COME;)
Old June 28th, 2006, 08:27 AM   #484
[Mak.kabI]
BANNED

thats good!
[Mak.kabI] no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2006, 02:00 PM   #485
pasha 03
Skyscrapers' lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOHAR
Aviv ba Tzameret is started today!(30F)
Is this the future of Israel's resedential architecture?
It looks as if the architectures of Tzameret and the Yoo had finally found a design, suitable by their opinion, to the main look of resedential housing in Tel Aviv city.
And I must say I don't like it at all!

Too many israeli skyscrapers have this concrete-made-marble-covered beehive facade structures. I hurts my eyes!

Please, please tell me that concerning the W Tower and the One Tower and this Aviv ba Tzameret Tower - they look the same because the general style of the Tzameret site. no further than that...
Old June 28th, 2006, 08:43 PM   #486
ZOHAR
DAMNED

One tower is very different..in Israeli forum u can see all renders of Park Tzameret towers

AMSTERDAM HERE I COME;)
Old June 29th, 2006, 08:05 AM   #487
entropy

What is this W tower?
does it have anything to do with Starwood's W hotels?
Tel Aviv is in serious need of a W....
Old June 29th, 2006, 11:02 PM   #488
ZOHAR
DAMNED

W tower is 46F in Park Tzameret neighbourhood

AMSTERDAM HERE I COME;)
Old June 30th, 2006, 02:22 AM   #489
TalB
Refugee

Likes (Received): 78

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/
Fourth tower planned for Diamond Exchange

The 43,000-sq.m. 35-storey Opal Tower will be linked by a bridge to the Diamond Exchange’s rough diamond hall.

Ron Paz 29 Jun 06 15:33

The Ramat Gan diamond exchange is expanding. Construction of a fourth tower will begin within a few months. The Israel Diamond Exchange currently comprises the Shimshon Tower, Maccabi Tower, and Israel Diamond Exchange Tower. Construction of the fourth tower will take 3-4 years. Architects Amnon Niv and Amnon Schwartz of Amav Planning & Engineering Ltd. will design the building.

The Tel Aviv Regional Planning and Building Commission has already approved the new tower, which will be built on part of the site formerly occupied by United Dairies, next to the former Elite compound, recently sold to Donald Trump. The site is on the southern side of Jabotinsky St., across the street from the rest of the Diamond Exchange. The new building will be linked to the rest of the Diamond Exchange by a closed and secure pedestrian bridge directly into the rough diamond hall.

In line with a call by Ramat Gan Mayor Zvi Bar to call new towers after precious stones, the new tower will be called the “Opal Tower”.

The Opal Tower will have 35 stories and 43,000 sq.m. gross space, including a five-storey underground parking garage. The building is slated only for diamond merchants and related diamond services and will be an integral part of the Diamond Exchange.

Russian state diamond company Alrosa, which controls a third of the world’s rough diamonds, announced this week that it would shortly open a branch in Ramat Gan. The announcement was made at the 32nd World Diamond Conference now underway in Tel Aviv.

Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes.co.il - on June 29, 2006
Old June 30th, 2006, 02:24 AM   #490
TalB
Refugee

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/
Donald Trump completes $44m purchase of Elite site

Trump plans to invest $300 million in the construction of a 70-floor luxury high-rise on the site in Ramat Gan.

Guy Yamin 25 Jun 06 15:34

US real estate tycoon Donald Trump and Crescent Heights announced today that they had completed the acquisition of the Strauss-Elite (TASE: STEL) compound in Ramat Gan for $44 million. Trump and Crescent Heights will invest $300 million in the construction of a luxury exclusive 70-floor high-rise. Elite is expected to make a capital gain of NIS 120 million on the deal. Located opposite the Diamond Exchange, “Trump Tower” is Trump’s first project in Israel and will be the country’s tallest high-rise.
In March 2005, Elite signed an MOU for the sale of the compound to Weinstein and Katan, which made an initial down payment of $1 million. They were to have made a further payment of $2.5 million, but when they failed to do so Elite informed them in writing that the deal had been voided due to their failure to make the required payments. Trump and Crescent Heights, controlled by Sonny Kahn, offered a similar price.

Donald Trump said today, “We are developing an asset that will have a clear identifying mark, and will set a new benchmark for luxury apartment blocks in Israel.” He added that he was confident that Israel was headed in one direction only - upward. “I have been negotiating on this site for more than a year and I’m very excited,” he said.

Crescent Heights national VP marketing Brian Duchman said, “Donald Trump is an international icon who sets new standards in luxury accommodation. Israel is ready for the development of high-quality residential properties.”

Trump founded the Trump Organization in 1980 as an umbrella grouping for all his real estate projects and affiliated entities. He is currently developing luxury apartment schemes, hotels and golf courses in Chicago, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New Jersey, Aberdeen, Scotland, Seoul, South Korea, and elsewhere.

Crescent Heights was founded more than 25 years ago and is one the largest housing development corporations in the US. It is represented in Israel by Tito NS Architects, which has also been engaged as designer for the Ramat Gan project.

Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes.co.il - on June 25, 2006
Old June 30th, 2006, 03:20 AM   #491
entropy

the trump stuff is old news...
Old July 3rd, 2006, 07:25 PM   #492
Hebrewtext

Likes (Received): 2967

80 skyscrapers are planned (40 FL. - 102 FL.),most approved ,for Tel Aviv and more towers in TA metro area in Ramat Gan and in Givataym

Opal tower Ramat Gan/Tel Aviv metro

Fourth tower planned for Diamond Exchange
The 43,000-sq.m. 35-storey Opal Tower will be linked by a bridge to the Diamond Exchange’s rough diamond hall.
Ron Paz 29 Jun 06 15:33
The Ramat Gan diamond exchange is expanding. Construction of a fourth tower will begin within a few months. The Israel Diamond Exchange currently comprises the Shimshon Tower, Maccabi Tower, and Israel Diamond Exchange Tower. Construction of the fourth tower will take 3-4 years. Architects Amnon Niv and Amnon Schwartz of Amav Planning & Engineering Ltd. will design the building.
The Tel Aviv Regional Planning and Building Commission has already approved the new tower, which will be built on part of the site formerly occupied by United Dairies, next to the former Elite compound, recently sold to Donald Trump. The site is on the southern side of Jabotinsky St., across the street from the rest of the Diamond Exchange. The new building will be linked to the rest of the Diamond Exchange by a closed and secure pedestrian bridge directly into the rough diamond hall.

In line with a call by Ramat Gan Mayor Zvi Bar to call new towers after precious stones, the new tower will be called the “Opal Tower”.

The Opal Tower will have 35 stories and 43,000 sq.m. gross space, including a five-storey underground parking garage. The building is slated only for diamond merchants and related diamond services and will be an integral part of the Diamond Exchange.

Russian state diamond company Alrosa, which controls a third of the world’s rough diamonds, announced this week that it would shortly open a branch in Ramat Gan. The announcement was made at the 32nd World Diamond Conference now underway in Tel Aviv

230+ towers built & U.C

129+ towers approved

100 towers proposed

Last edited by Hebrewtext; July 6th, 2006 at 11:11 PM.
Hebrewtext no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2006, 07:35 PM   #493
Kappa21

Likes (Received): 1157

Whats the 102 floor tower? The one on top of the train station?
Kappa21 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2006, 01:24 AM   #494
TalB
Refugee

The Tapuz fourm has some updates for Park Tzamaret.

Yoo and One Towers

W-Tower

Aviv Tower
Old July 4th, 2006, 07:20 PM   #495
yuval5

wow it's really going fast!
yuval5 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2006, 07:51 PM   #496
Hebrewtext

80 skyscrapers are planned (40 FL. - 102 FL.),most approved ,for Tel Aviv and more towers in TA metro area in Ramat Gan and in Givataym

there is atall crane ,(some 50 meter) above Manhatten building site.
and more digging around park Tzameret lots.

and the third Azrieli tower under construction:

230+ towers built & U.C

129+ towers approved

100 towers proposed

Last edited by Hebrewtext; July 4th, 2006 at 08:00 PM.
Old July 5th, 2006, 04:45 PM   #497
Hebrewtext

Trump Plaza Tower

the highest residential tower in the world - 80 fl. 300 million $.

the render as published on the newspaper,can be changed.

230+ towers built & U.C

129+ towers approved

100 towers proposed

Last edited by Hebrewtext; July 5th, 2006 at 05:30 PM.
Old July 5th, 2006, 08:39 PM   #498
entropy

looks like the Azrieli square will be up to full height in a couple of months!
Old July 6th, 2006, 02:26 AM   #499
yuval5

I was just in tel aviv today, the city looks sooooo good! coming from north on ayalon highway, the city looks very impressive. i wanted to take a camera, but my sister's using it :/ but YOO looks weird, u can't really see the windows and it looks kinda unfinished (when u look at the renders)
yuval5 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2006, 02:46 AM   #500
Kappa21

Likes (Received): 1157

So is this the picture of the Trump tower?

Looks nice...but seems like a 30 storey building
Kappa21 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
tel aviv