daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 24th, 2008, 01:42 AM   #801
ZOHAR
DAMNED

Likes (Received): 43

Sitonai complex opened a site
http://www.newcity.org.il/ContentPag...?l=1&p=2&sp=65

`
ZOHAR no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 24th, 2008, 02:26 AM   #802
Suren
BANNED

Likes (Received): 11

Anyway, it's all gonna be ashes for few years.
Suren no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2008, 02:37 AM   #803
Kappa21

Likes (Received): 1157

Whats that glass building in the first picture in the far left? Is that part of the towers? Or is that alone? Looks like a Commercial tower....but only like 12 floors...
Kappa21 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2008, 02:39 AM   #804
Herzeleid
Caribe

Likes (Received): 2500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suren View Post
Anyway, it's all gonna be ashes for few years.
no man ur confused, this are Tel Aviv projects, the ones who are gonna be pure ashes and rumble in a coupe of years are the ones in teheran!!
Old May 24th, 2008, 02:48 AM   #805
Suren
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herzeleid View Post
no man ur confused, this are Tel Aviv projects, the ones who are gonna be pure ashes and rumble in a coupe of years are the ones in teheran!!
You sound very brave on internet for someone which nation served as pity slaves for 3000 years. You and your pathetic people can only kiss Iranian ass.
Old May 24th, 2008, 03:21 AM   #806
Herzeleid
Caribe

wont feed the troll

Last edited by Herzeleid; May 24th, 2008 at 03:34 AM.
Herzeleid no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2008, 03:33 AM   #807
Suren
BANNED

Quote:
hahaha look who's talking the internet bully, what haves ur people done in the last years besides stoning women to death?? raise camels maybe?? some of u iranians have the dog disease like to bark a lot but don't bite, now scram little troll, go back to ur sand dunes!
You're uneducated Jewish idiot. Stoning is forbidden in Iran!

What have Iranian people done in the last years?
Not much. They just launch satellites in space, they developed indigenous nuclear technology, they built 435 meters high towers, they cloned sheep, they developed stealth jets and submarines.

Iran isn't desert land you fool, only about 7% of Iranian territory is desert, while 13% is forested. Desert areas (such as Lut and Kavir deserts) are located in just three of 30 Iranian provinces. The Iranian landscape is predominantly mountainous and rugged terrain, but one-third of total surface area is suited for farmland. Iran irrigate the largest territory per capita in the World. The land covered by Iran’s natural flora is four times that of the Europe’s.
Old May 24th, 2008, 03:37 AM   #808
Suren
BANNED

Quote:
About signature:

Holy pics from the holy land

Israel isn't holy land, but Palestine!
Holy ancient cities like Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Hebron or Jericho are on Palestinian West bank territory, not Israel.

Please go back to elementary school and learn some basic facts about geography and history.
Old May 24th, 2008, 03:40 AM   #809
Herzeleid
Caribe

stop turning this into a political thread, but just for ur pleasure, i guess ur a muslim no?? look in ur koran how many times does it haves written the word palestine and how many times does it haves the word israel....
Old May 26th, 2008, 05:13 AM   #810
TalB
Refugee

Likes (Received): 78

http://globes-online.com/
Park or live: New Tel Aviv high-rises located on parking lots

Owners of private lots are exercising their building rights for residences.

Michal Margalit 25 May 08 11:37

Several new luxury residential high-rises are going up on some of Tel Aviv's most venerated parking lots, exacerbating the city's parking shortage.

The 30-story Meir project at the corner of Rothschild Boulevard and Allenby Street, being built by Berggruen Residential Ltd. (TASE:BRGN.B1), is expected to generate $200 million in proceeds from apartment sales. Gindi Holdings Ltd. is building the G Tel Aviv project on the Hashoftim lot at the corner of Ibn Gvirol Street and Shaul Hamelekh Street. Starting prices in the 31-storey high-rise with 37 apartments start at $2 million. Shari Arison and her husband Ofer Glazer bought a 700-square meter apartment on an upper floor for $13 million.

EMD Real Estate Development and Investment Ltd. plans to build a $100 million 29-storey high-rise on the old Dan bus garage on Arlozorov Street, near the sea. The garage has long been used as a 200-space parking lot, and the Tel Aviv municipality required the company to provide 160 parking space in its new project.

A seven-storey building with 26 apartments is going up on a parking lot on Mapu Street, and a group of developers led by Alony Hetz Property and Investments Ltd. (TASE: ALHE) CEO Natan Hetz won a tender to build a seven-storey building with 31 apartments is going up on the 100-space parking lot previously owned by Clalit Health Services on Remez Street. Africa-Israel Investments Ltd. (TASE:AFIL; Pink Sheets:AFIVY) is building a 40-storey high-rise with 257 apartments and 5,000 square meters of commercial space on a 300-space parking lot on Ibn Gvirol Street across the street from Beit Menorah. A parking lot on Hayarkon Street has also been given over for a luxury high-rise.

Tel Aviv municipality director of transport, traffic and parking Moshe Tiomkin said, "There are private parking lots whose owners are now exploiting the building rights for residences, and the municipality has no say in the matter. There are many examples besides the Hashoftim lot and the Dan lot… The municipality has not promised to build alternatives to these private parking lots, especially not in the city center. In general, the policy of the Ministry of Transport and the municipality is to encourage people to use public transport."

Tiomkin noted that the municipality is trying to establish public parking lots. He notes that the capacity of the Habima parking lot in the city center will triple when it is completed.

Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes-online.com - on May 25, 2008

© Copyright of Globes Publisher Itonut (1983) Ltd. 2008
Old May 27th, 2008, 01:37 PM   #811
Insane alex
Stockholm rules!

Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Israel isn't holy land, but Palestine!
Holy ancient cities like Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Hebron or Jericho are on Palestinian West bank territory, not Israel.

Please go back to elementary school and learn some basic facts about geography and history.
Shut up! There are other religions here than islam. U go back to elementary school to learn some basics facts about religions!

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=449245
Countries i've been to: Australia, Austria, Canada, Brazil, China, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Lichtenstein, Germany, The Netherlands, Latvia, Italy, UK, USA, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Hungary, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hong Kong.
Insane alex no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #812
Rivkin
Citizen of heavenly city!

Likes (Received): 42

Quote:
You sound very brave on internet for someone which nation served as pity slaves for 3000 years. You and your pathetic people can only kiss Iranian ass.
Well, this is not a topic of this tread but I had to reply on that! What about the Iranians being slaves to arabs? Slaves to muslim hatred towards jews? Where has the mighty royal Persian pride gone? Persians are not the nation of muslim origin, are you lost your roots completely? You were the world empire long before Islams very existence, weren't you? And YOUR king Koresh set jews free to go back to Judea from exile in Babylon. But now you are only serving panislamic goals to destroy Israel and calling ordinary arabs palestinians and nonarab land Palestine or literally "the land of Philistines". Cant you see that you are fightng an arab fight- isn't it slavery to their imperial goals? And Romans invented such a name as Palestine to wipe away any jewish memory and connection to their land. Do you even know who were philistines? They weren't semitic nation at all. Jews were struggling with them at the time, when arabs werent even united as a one nation, but Ishmaelites and Edomites. But what they had, has remained the same: the hatred toward their brother Ishrael and God has seen it. He is not God of short memory you know and His history didn't begin at AD 632 , which is really late, considering time periods' length in the history of Middle East We don't have God of hatred you know and how can you, if you even consider yourself as a one of faith, allow hatred of any kind into your heart?

Last edited by Rivkin; May 27th, 2008 at 05:15 PM.
Rivkin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 10:52 PM   #813
TalB
Refugee

Likes (Received): 78

50-storey tower to rise near Diamond Exchange

The site currently serves as a parking lot.

Michal Margalit 27 May 08 17:45

A consortium of real estate companies will build a 50-storey tower at the Ramat Gan Diamond Exchange at a cost of NIS 400 million. The consortium comprises Aviv and Co. Building Company Ltd., Tidhar Group Ltd., and Rogovin.

The building is located on a seven-dunam (1.75-acre) lot at the corner of Bezalel Street and Hayetzira Street is one of the largest land reserves in the area and currently occupied by a parking lot. Tidhar and Rogovin bought the land in 2001 from 20 landowners, some of them diamond merchants, in a combination deal. Aviv & Co. joined the consortium later.

This is Aviv & Co.'s first project since it sold the controlling interest in Ocif Investments and Development Ltd. (TASE: OCIF) to Arcadi Gaydamak in April 2007 at a company value of NIS 1 billion.

Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes-online.com - on May 27, 2008

Old May 28th, 2008, 06:11 AM   #814
phillybud

Likes (Received): 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalB View Post

A consortium of real estate companies will build a 50-storey tower at the Ramat Gan Diamond Exchange at a cost of NIS 400 million. The consortium comprises Aviv and Co. Building Company Ltd., Tidhar Group Ltd., and Rogovin.

Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes-online.com - on May 27, 2008

Please help me out. I'm a little confused. I was under the impression that the "Diamond District" - the place where the majority of diamonds in the world are cut and polished - was not actually in Tel Aviv, but in Ramat Gan. Or was it Ramat Aviv? Oh! I see in article it says Ramat Gan! So it is not really in Tel Aviv but a suburban town near Tel Aviv, right?

Last time I was in Israel was 9 or 10 years ago, so I'm forgeting where places were, but I did pass the impressive buildings of the Diamond district.

Shalom!
Old May 28th, 2008, 06:56 AM   #815
Kappa21

Likes (Received): 1157

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillybud View Post
Please help me out. I'm a little confused. I was under the impression that the "Diamond District" - the place where the majority of diamonds in the world are cut and polished - was not actually in Tel Aviv, but in Ramat Gan. Or was it Ramat Aviv? Oh! I see in article it says Ramat Gan! So it is not really in Tel Aviv but a suburban town near Tel Aviv, right?

Last time I was in Israel was 9 or 10 years ago, so I'm forgeting where places were, but I did pass the impressive buildings of the Diamond district.

Shalom!
Hey Philly,

Ramat Gan and Ramat Aviv are two different things.

Ramat means Heights.

Ramat Gan is the diamond district.
Ramat Aviv is the neighbourhood north of Tel Aviv that is still part of Tel Aviv.

Ramat Gan is a town by its own and Ramat Aviv is a district of Tel Aviv.
Ramat Aviv's mayor is Tel Aviv's mayor and its runned by a different municipality. Whereas Ramat Gan has its own municipality and its own mayor.

To compare that, lets say in the US you guys have in NY City Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Long Island, Staten Island...

Each one has its own president and someone of affairs. Its still part of NYC., but you got 5 boroughs in one big one. And Catskill, Flushing Meadows (please help me on that one) and others are outside the city.....

Though NYC is huge, even Brooklyn has its own boroughs....
Little Italy, Brighton Beach, Crown Heights yo yo yo!
Kappa21 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2008, 10:28 PM   #816
ZOHAR
DAMNED

A new tower in Bat Yam promenade
Old May 28th, 2008, 10:36 PM   #817
ZOHAR
DAMNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalB View Post

The building is located on a seven-dunam (1.75-acre) lot at the corner of Bezalel Street and Hayetzira Street is one of the largest land reserves in the area and currently occupied by a parking lot. Tidhar and Rogovin bought the land in 2001 from 20 landowners, some of them diamond merchants, in a combination deal. Aviv & Co. joined the consortium later.

This is Aviv & Co.'s first project since it sold the controlling interest in Ocif Investments and Development Ltd. (TASE: OCIF) to Arcadi Gaydamak in April 2007 at a company value of NIS 1 billion.

Old May 29th, 2008, 01:25 AM   #818
phillybud

Likes (Received): 35

The Miami of the Mediterranean!

I hear you, Kappa21. Now I remember.

Flushing Meadows is in the borough of Queens, and therefore is within the city of New York. Each Borough of New York, such as Queens, Brooklyn, Manhattan, etc. has it's own neighborhoods: like Brooklyn has Flatbush, Coney Island, Williamsburg, Brighton Beach, etc. Little Italy is in Manhattan, across Canal Street from Chinatown.

I love the new tower design at Bat Yam. I think Tel Aviv is beginning to look more like Miami every day. I mean that as a compliment!

Old June 2nd, 2008, 10:26 PM   #819
Hebrewtext

Likes (Received): 2940

Beeri Nehardea tower and park Zameret towers U.C

230+ towers built & U.C

129+ towers approved

100 towers proposed
Hebrewtext no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2008, 03:25 PM   #820
Hebrewtext

Likes (Received): 2940

heart institute at the Sourasky medical center u.c