daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 27th, 2005, 11:29 PM   #121
RoM
Praise The RoM

Likes (Received): 15

The City That Never Sleeps

Sponsored Links
Old July 28th, 2005, 12:00 AM   #122
ZOHAR
DAMNED

Likes (Received): 43

Ramat Gan?)

I could never leave Tel Aviv(Tel Aviv house anthem)

Tel Aviv is a RAINBOW in the Middle East.

AMSTERDAM HERE I COME;)
ZOHAR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2005, 11:30 AM   #123
ZOHAR
DAMNED

new hotel for bussinesmen will build in Azrieli number 3!
13-15 floors of hotel and other 27-29 will office floors!
it's gonna be 42 floors.....it will take 1.5 year
so nice news!

AMSTERDAM HERE I COME;)
Old August 3rd, 2005, 02:34 PM   #124
TheBaseTower
Just be Quiet...

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOHAR
new hotel for bussinesmen will build in Azrieli number 3!
13-15 floors of hotel and other 27-29 will office floors!
it's gonna be 42 floors.....it will take 1.5 year
so nice news!
"For bussinesmen" Lolllll!
אתה כזה קוף לפעמים...
Old August 3rd, 2005, 07:50 PM   #125
ZOHAR
DAMNED

תנוחי ומיד,מותק

AMSTERDAM HERE I COME;)
Old August 3rd, 2005, 09:38 PM   #126
TheBaseTower
Just be Quiet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZOHAR
תנוחי ומיד,מותק
חורני...
Old August 4th, 2005, 12:54 AM   #127
BMXican

Likes (Received): 5

impressive collection of projects
BMXican no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2005, 12:56 AM   #128
ZOHAR
DAMNED

israeli forum is also very impressive)

AMSTERDAM HERE I COME;)
Old August 10th, 2005, 05:29 AM   #129
TalB
Refugee

Likes (Received): 78

Here are some updates from the Israel fourm.

Discount Bank Tower (originally posted by hebrewtext)

TA Towers 3 & 4 (originally posted by ZOHAR and still on hold)

Ampa Business Ctr (originally posted by ZOHAR)

Azrieli Tower 3 (originally posted by ZOHAR and still on hold)

Unknown project (originally posted by hebrewtext)

Chana House (originally posted by source26 and recently completed)

Kirya Tower (originally posted by TeLaVivi)

Yoo and Tzamaret Towers (originally posted by dov)

The new terminal at David Ben Gurion Intl Airport (originally posted by hebrewtext)

Last edited by TalB; August 10th, 2005 at 05:54 PM.
TalB no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2005, 05:51 PM   #130
TalB
Refugee

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/
980-unit Ramat Gan housing project approved after 15 years

Proceeds from the project are estimated at several hundred million dollars.

Ron Paz 10 Aug 05 14:17

The Tel Aviv Regional Planning and Building Board this week approved a 980-unit housing project on privately owned land in Ramat Gan. The plan has been stuck in the planning committees for 15 years, during which time the land was annexed by the Ramat Gan municipality.

The land, dubbed “the large triangle”, is a 235-dunam (58.75-acre) site located between Kfar Azar and Kiryat Ono. Five 24-storey high-rises with 600 apartments, 20 four-storey buildings with 200 garden or rooftop duplexes, 180 semidetached houses on 250-sq.m. lots, a 1,100-sq.m. neighborhood commercial center and a 30-dunam (7.5-acre) park are planned for the site. Proceeds from the project are estimated at several hundred million dollars.

The land is owned by 160 families, each with a 400-sq.m. lot. The project’s houses are intended for these families’ use; each house will have up to 250-sq.m. of built-up space, on two floors plus a basement. 14 other landowners own larger lots of various sizes, zoned for 800 high-density apartments.

Adv. Baruch Adler, who represents 85% of the landowners, initiated the project. He said he was now negotiating with a number of contractors on a combination deal, in which the contractor would allocate some apartments to the landowners. He said negotiations were underway with Africa-Israel Investments Ltd. (TASE:AFIL; Pink Sheets:AFIVY), Azorim Investment, Development and Construction Ltd (TASE:AZRM), Ashdar Building Co. Ltd., Delek Real Estate Ltd. (TASE:DLKR), Shikun Ovdim Ltd., Mordechai Aviv Building Industries Ltd. (TASE: AVIV), and the First-American Israel Real Estate fund (FAIRE fund).

The 180 houses approved as part of the project will be the last such neighborhood in the Tel Aviv district, following a planning decision to ban more single-family housing projects in the center of the country. The estimate price for each house in the project is over $500,000.

Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes.co.il - on August 10, 2005
Old August 11th, 2005, 08:54 PM   #131
TalB
Refugee

Tel Aviv’s 400-unit seaside project construction commences

"The Cliff" seaside project in north Tel Aviv is for mixed residential-hotel use. 98 suites have already been sold for $30 million.

Guy Yamin and Dalia Tal 11 Aug 05 14:25

Ashtrom Properties Ltd. (TASE:ASPR) subsidiary Ashdar Building Co. Ltd. and Stacko (Neve Pinhas) Ltd. are now building a new development, called “The Cliff” , adjacent to the “Sea and Sand” project. "The Cliff" (Hof Hatzuk) is just 105 meters from the waterline, north of the so-called Large Lot in north Tel Aviv, near the Glilot Junction.

Occupying a 20-dunam (five-acre) lot, the project includes a complex of two 13-storey buildings with 400 75-sq.m. suites. Under a High Court of Justice ruling, the suites will be for mixed residential-hotel use. Buyers of the suites may reside in them for six months a year, but must rent them out for holidaymakers for the other six months.

National Outline Plan 13 for the Mediterranean coast, which does not permit private residential construction on beaches, applies to the project. However, the project was approved before the Coastline Protection Law came into effect. Passed in November 2004, the Coastline Protection Law bans construction, environmental damage, and unrestricted development in a 300-meter strip from the waterline. Building codes and municipal bylaws are also subject to the new law.

The Coastline Protection Law also stipulates that a special committee will examine as-yet unapproved building projects, in order to ensure that they comply with the law.

Ashdar CEO Shraga Weisman said, “We sold 98 hotel suites to foreign residents and their relatives even before marketing the project. Sales totaled $30 million, at $4,000 per sq.m. We predict that we’ll sell dozens more suites over the coming months, before we begin marketing.”

Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes.co.il - on August 11, 2005
Old August 13th, 2005, 06:41 PM   #132
TalB
Refugee

Jaffa beachfront garbage dump being removed

Midron Jaffa will be rehabilitated with parks, paths and bike paths, restaurants, children’s games facilities, etc.

Ron Paz 7 Aug 05 08:49

The first stage of the Midron Jaffa project is due to get underway in a few days. The garbage dump along Jaffa’s Yama beach will be removed within 18 months. Ezra & Bizaron Housing Co. Ltd. is overseeing the project, which will be carried out by Olenik Transportation Earthmoving & Road Construction Ltd., after winning a tender for the project. Olenik has the right to reuse the recycled waste.

Ezra & Bizaron Housing chairman Adi Hadar said the project included earthworks and removing and recycling waste. Midron Jaffa will be rehabilitated with parks, paths and bike paths, restaurants, children’s games facilities, etc.

The Tel Aviv municipality is now examining construction of an amphitheater at Midron Jaffa for the local residents.

Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes.co.il - on August 4, 2005
Old August 14th, 2005, 07:47 PM   #133
TalB
Refugee

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/glob...001215&fid=942
Ortam Sahar, Minrav to build stations on Rishon LeZion line
Israel Railways has published a new tender for tunnels on Modi’in-Jerusalem line.

Gal Nissim 14 Aug 05 13:40

Ortam Sahar Engineering Ltd. has won a NIS 50 million Israel Railways tender to build the Yoseftal station on the Ayalon line to west Rishon LeZion, which will run along the Holon-Bat Yam border. Construction is scheduled to take 20 months.

Minrav Holdings Ltd. (TASE:MNRV) has won a NIS 130 million tender for building the Yavne railway station and infrastructure work on the Rishon LeZion-Ashdod line. Construction will take 22 months.

Israel Railways has also published a new tender for digging two tunnels on Modi’in-Jerusalem line, after canceling its contract with Hofrei Hasharon Ltd. subsidiary Linom Ltd. last week for violating the contract. Israel Railways has foreclosed a NIS 5 million bank guarantee. The contract was worth NIS 67 million.

The NIS 1.1 billion Ben Gurion Airport-Modi’in line was scheduled to be completed in the second half of 2006. Israel Railways is expected to revise the timetable in wake of the faulty tenders.

Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes.co.il - on August 14, 2005
Old August 14th, 2005, 07:49 PM   #134
TalB
Refugee

http://www.globes.co.il/serveen/glob...did=1000001192
Tel Aviv wholesale market plan approved
The plan calls for four 40-storey high-rises along Begin Rd., 12-storey buildings along Carlebach St. and Hashmona’im St., and 15 dunam of open public space.

Ron Paz 14 Aug 05 13:25

The Tel Aviv Regional Planning and Building Board has approved the Tel Aviv wholesale market plan. The plan for site between Carlebach St., Hashmona’im St. and Begin Rd. includes 1,125 housing units, with an option for 1,600 units by converting commercial space for residences; 100,000 sq.m. of commercial space; and 20,000 sq.m. of public buildings.

The plan calls for four 40-storey high-rises along Begin Rd., 12-storey buildings along Carlebach St. and Hashmona’im St., and 15 dunam (3.75 acres) of open public space.

The Tel Aviv municipality owns the land, which is leased to the Wholesale Market Co. of the Tnuva group, which submitted the plan.

Published by Globes [online], Israel business news - www.globes.co.il - on August 14, 2005
Old August 15th, 2005, 01:04 PM   #135
Hebrewtext

Likes (Received): 2940

80 skyscrapers are planned (40 FL. - 102 FL.),some approved ,for Tel Aviv and more towers planned for TA metro area in Ramat Gan and in Givataym

Dan Center - "new" 40 floors tower in RG.

the work of the tower will continue (stood as awhite elephant for some 10 years) after anew group of investors bought the tower site inc. its existing foundations.

230+ towers built & U.C

129+ towers approved

100 towers proposed
Hebrewtext no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2005, 03:48 PM   #136
[MakkabI]
BANNED

Superb
[MakkabI] no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2005, 07:12 PM   #137
TheBaseTower
Just be Quiet...

This one ROCKS!!!!
Old August 15th, 2005, 10:39 PM   #138
TalB
Refugee

http://www.emporis.com/en/bu/nc/ne/?id=101447
2005-08-15
Reported by Erez Gitai

News: B.S.R considers second luxury tower

Tel Aviv - Yaffo: Construction of the third luxury residential tower in Park Tzameret has commenced.

Park Tzameret is planned as a prestigious residential neighbourhood with 1,747 units in 11-12 highrise towers and 6,000 square meters of commercial spaces.

B.S.R announced that in light of the success of the 40-storey tower, entirely initiated and financed through a private buyers group, it may aquire another adjacent plot and initiate a second tower in the same way.

The Tower's 5.5 dunam plot was purchased for $29 million, with B.S.R reported to have made a $4.5 million profit.

Tel Aviv's Park Tzameret will be facing competition from three luxury residential towers in neighboring Ramat Gan's Diamond Exchange District, where Elite Tower has been approved and the plot is for sale, and Gindi Towers which are currently under construction.

Click on Manhattan Tower in Tel Aviv - Yaffo for more information.
Old August 15th, 2005, 10:41 PM   #139
TalB
Refugee

http://www.emporis.com/en/bu/nc/ne/?id=101448
2005-08-15
Reported by Erez Gitai

News: Wholesale Market Towers setback

Tel Aviv - Yaffo: Tel Aviv's Regional Planning Board has given the final second approval to
the Wholesale Market Complex (Sitonai Market Towers).

The Sitonai Market is situated on a triangular plot in South-Central Tel Aviv, owned by the Tnuva Dairy Corporation. Vacating the plot requires the relocation of the market to Mesubim Junction, Near Or Yehuda.

Or Yehuda has petitioned against the relocation, claiming the Tel Aviv Regional Masterplan has not yet been fully approved. The hearings may delay the Sitonai Project until late 2006.

The complex includes 1,125 residential units, 100,000 square meters of commerical space and 20,000 square meters of public buildings, in four 40-storey identical residential towers along Begin Street, and a 12 storey apartment complex along Karlibach Street
with 3.75 acres of public gardens.

Click on Sitonai Market in Tel Aviv - Yaffo for more information.
Old August 17th, 2005, 11:23 PM   #140
TalB
Refugee

Sammy Ofer donates $20m to Tel Aviv Museum of Art

The renovated museum will be named after Sammy Ofer and his wife, Aviva.

Globes correspondent 17 Aug 05 19:29

Israel Corp. (TASE: ILCO) controlling shareholder Sammy Ofer and his wife, Aviva, are donating $20 million to the Tel Aviv Museum of Art. The donation will finance an extensive renovation of the museum. The rebuilt museum will be named after Ofer and his wife.

Reconstruction will cost an estimated $45 million. The remained of the sum will come from other contributors, and from the Tel Aviv municipality. Total donations are nearing the cost of the project, which makes it possible to begin the work. The cornerstone will be laid at the annual conference of the museum’s board of governors in early December 2005.

Published by Globes [online] - www.globes.co.il - on August 17, 2005

Tags
tel aviv