daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Skyscrapers

Skyscrapers General news, discussion and announcement forum about skyscrapers, including the Skyscraper Living forum

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 20th, 2015, 04:51 PM   #10601
Xenoplas

Likes (Received): 593

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankats View Post
Wiki Emporis and ctbuh
Mumbai is building more skyscrapers and supertalls than any other mega cities in the world as India has fastest growing economy in the world .
Mumbai has an metro uc a new bridge linking Navi Mumbai on the mainland of India. Navi means New Mumbai which is rapidly taking shape as a very beautiful city like Noida and Gurgaon which is part of New Delhi metropolitan area.
Mumbai is to get the bullet train linking Ahmedabad city which will be built by Japan .
Shanghai Hong Kong Singapore Kuala Lumpar Dubai Seoul Bangkok Manila Tokyo are great cities of Asia and Mumbai in the next few years after the completion of the supertalls will have a great skyline .The city is island claw like shape city which has resemblance of New York and it's the gateway to Far East .
PS my favourite city is London UK because of unique old buildings houses shops bridges transport metro airports and i lived there for a few years .
then you were including the buildings U/C right now into all of these numbers as well right? because otherwise those numbers are not right? and I can still not find any information about 15 supertalls. I can find 8 U/C, 1 topped out and several proposed but those don't count into U/C after all. it's good to see you've finally stopped with that endless praise for indian cities though

TowerVerre:), WingWing, redcode, Zaz965 liked this post
Xenoplas no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 21st, 2015, 01:05 AM   #10602
dankats

Likes (Received): 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoplas View Post
then you were including the buildings U/C right now into all of these numbers as well right? because otherwise those numbers are not right? and I can still not find any information about 15 supertalls. I can find 8 U/C, 1 topped out and several proposed but those don't count into U/C after all. it's good to see you've finally stopped with that endless praise for indian cities though
I did investigate there are 13 over 300m supertalls are under construction there are other are on hold so wiki emporis and ctbuh are predicting more supertalls in Mumbai . There will be about 15 supertalls will be completed by 2020 and more to follow later on by 2020 onward .1 has topped out the 85 floor will be completed in early 2016 .
I do praise Indian cities has made lot of progress over the years building many hundreds of skyscrapers metros expressways new airports good transport networks but there is still more to do by building good houses for the poor working class people in these cities which many millions still live in slums .
Here are cities i like you to look into which has made lot of progress in the last twenty years or so
Mumbai
Delhi
Kolkata
Chennai
Ahmedabad
Hyderabad
Noida
Gurgaon
Navi Mumbai
Thane
Kochi
Surat
Ahmedabad
Pune

India has the third largest economy in Asia and seventh largest economy in the world and the fastest growing economy in the world and by 2030 India will have the third largest economy in the world you see we are Aryans descendants of Europeans settled in India and we will make India a great nation and being the world's largest democracy

TowerVerre:) liked this post

Last edited by dankats; December 21st, 2015 at 01:16 AM.
dankats no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2015, 04:53 AM   #10603
akif90

Likes (Received): 4523

KUALA LUMPUR

Xenoplas liked this post
akif90 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2015, 04:50 PM   #10604
Xenoplas

Likes (Received): 593

Quote:
I did investigate there are 13 over 300m supertalls are under construction there are other are on hold so wiki emporis and ctbuh are predicting more supertalls in Mumbai . There will be about 15 supertalls will be completed by 2020 and more to follow later on by 2020 onward .1 has topped out the 85 floor will be completed in early 2016 .
I do praise Indian cities has made lot of progress over the years building many hundreds of skyscrapers metros expressways new airports good transport networks but there is still more to do by building good houses for the poor working class people in these cities which many millions still live in slums .
Here are cities i like you to look into which has made lot of progress in the last twenty years or so
Mumbai
Delhi
Kolkata
Chennai
Ahmedabad
Hyderabad
Noida
Gurgaon
Navi Mumbai
Thane
Kochi
Surat
Ahmedabad
Pune

India has the third largest economy in Asia and seventh largest economy in the world and the fastest growing economy in the world and by 2030 India will have the third largest economy in the world you see we are Aryans descendants of Europeans settled in India and we will make India a great nation and being the world's largest democracy
could you please show some sources for this or name those 13 towers cause I really can't find 13. on hold does't count if you ask me because at least in some cities many of them are never to be finished. about the rest of course we can understand you're proud of all this you mentioned about india but please still keep in mind some of the others here might not want to hear this on a regular basis and please keep that race thing outta here. instead you could for example post some pics of those cities you mentioned up there (if they have a skyline already of course). if you keep it at that I think all of us here will no longer have any problems with you here

washiwashi liked this post
Xenoplas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2015, 05:04 PM   #10605
akif90

Likes (Received): 4523

d/p
akif90 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2015, 06:15 PM   #10606
WingWing

Likes (Received): 6741

Singapore

Hallelujah by tterencechung, on Flickr

View from The [email protected] by Vinchel Budihardjo, on Flickr

View from The [email protected] by Vinchel Budihardjo, on Flickr
Old December 21st, 2015, 07:22 PM   #10607
Oplot-M
BANNED

Likes (Received): 5588

Dubai

http://spotters.net.ua/file/?id=99619&size=large
Oplot-M no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 21st, 2015, 09:12 PM   #10608
dankats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenoplas View Post
could you please show some sources for this or name those 13 towers cause I really can't find 13. on hold does't count if you ask me because at least in some cities many of them are never to be finished. about the rest of course we can understand you're proud of all this you mentioned about india but please still keep in mind some of the others here might not want to hear this on a regular basis and please keep that race thing outta here. instead you could for example post some pics of those cities you mentioned up there (if they have a skyline already of course). if you keep it at that I think all of us here will no longer have any problems with you here
I am sorry that the 13 supertalls uc i do not have pictures but the one topped out is already on skyline of Mumbai
But even you must agree that Mumbai has the most supertalls and skyscrapers uc in the world right now in 2015 with me wiki emporis and ctbuh.
Mumbai has a great skyline in Asia and the world and the gateway to Asia and by 2020 who know it will be up there with Singapore Dubai Shanghai Hong Kong and Tokyo .
All of us have no problem ? what do you mean ? if you like my post then please post you like my post if you don't like my post then please turn a blind eye ok This is is a skyscrapercity website for people who like skyscrapers and cities and people share our views and pictures etc
Old December 22nd, 2015, 08:58 AM   #10609
singa-knight

Likes (Received): 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingWing View Post
Great progress of Guoco:thumbup:
singa-knight no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2015, 11:38 PM   #10610
JuanPaulo
Guayaquil Vive Por Ti!

Likes (Received): 31750

Bangkok, Thailand

Skyline by Max Peter1, on Flickr

Supernaut, Xenoplas, Festival, Usman ali liked this post
JuanPaulo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2015, 11:36 PM   #10611
dankats

My best skylines for Asia
Dubai
Hong Kong
Tokyo
Singapore
Shanghai
Kuala Lupur
Seoul
Bangkok
Mumbai
Osaka
Istanbul
Sharjah
Doha
jarkarta
Beijing
Manila
Others i like Karachi Colombo New Delhi Gurgaon Noida, Navi Mumbai Banglore and rest i may have missed are beautiful too geting better and better and skyscrapers geting taller
Old December 24th, 2015, 12:08 AM   #10612
swastik_urban

Likes (Received): 340

Quote:
My best skylines for Asia
Dubai
Hong Kong
Tokyo
Singapore
Shanghai
Kuala Lupur
Seoul
Bangkok
Mumbai
Osaka
Istanbul
Sharjah
Doha
jarkarta
Beijing
Manila
Others i like Karachi Colombo New Delhi Gurgaon Noida, Navi Mumbai Banglore and rest i may have missed are beautiful too geting better and better and skyscrapers geting taller
Kolkata may have been included as the North Kolkata maybe old but the South and Newer hubs of Kolkata have a average height of 21 & 26 floors respectively and 32 floors on average at certain points with lush parks and Heritage building

I m just suggesting otherwise the list is good

dankats liked this post
swastik_urban no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2015, 12:20 AM   #10613
swastik_urban

Kolkata

dankats liked this post
Old December 24th, 2015, 12:21 AM   #10614
swastik_urban

Kolkata(Calcutta)
Old December 24th, 2015, 05:51 AM   #10615
Dean_14

Likes (Received): 968

Wow... BEST skyline in Asia!

Lol

WingWing, redcode liked this post
Dean_14 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2015, 08:04 AM   #10616
realitybites-u

Likes (Received): 5328

Mumbai skyline looks identical with Bangkok, spread out but nothing stand out, another boring concrete jungle looking.

djole13 liked this post
realitybites-u no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2015, 09:44 AM   #10617
WingWing

Bangkok looks better with more glassy buildings and also iconic new supertall

PunnaWich liked this post
WingWing no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2015, 07:46 PM   #10618
WingWing

Singapore

Heaven's Extension by Mabmy, on Flickr

Vergelf, majulah, realitybites-u liked this post
WingWing no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 24th, 2015, 09:45 PM   #10619
dankats

Quote:
Originally Posted by swastik_urban View Post
Kolkata may have been included as the North Kolkata maybe old but the South and Newer hubs of Kolkata have a average height of 21 & 26 floors respectively and 32 floors on average at certain points with lush parks and Heritage building

I m just suggesting otherwise the list is good
Very sorry i did not include Kolkata in my list but it is one of my favourite city in India .Kolkata has made lot of progress over the last twenty years with many new skyscrapers ,with over 40 shopping malls and many under construction and it was the first Indian city to build a metro underground rail back in 1979 a new modern airport with many new five and four star hotels and growing middle class population it has many new six lane highways and flyovers. I like the bridges of river hooghly,Eden Garden the world's second largest cricket stadia and Salt Lake Stadia which was once the world's largest football stadia and the Victoria Memorial . Kolkata is resemblance of London and very beautiful old Victorian buildings.
Old December 24th, 2015, 09:57 PM   #10620
Supernaut
doong

Likes (Received): 8

Guangzhou
Shenzhen
Bangkok
Seoul
Taipei
Hong Kong
Hanoi
Ho Chi Minh City
Supernaut no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
asian, beijing, busan, chongqing, colombo, danang, dubai, guangzhou, hanoi, hong kong, jakarta, kolkata, kuala lumpur, manila, mumbai, osaka, penang, saigon, seoul, shenzhen, singapore, skyline, tashkent skyline, tokyo, vietnam