daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Skyscrapers

Skyscrapers General news, discussion and announcement forum about skyscrapers, including the Skyscraper Living forum

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 2nd, 2016, 08:39 PM   #11361
SH16

Likes (Received): 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankats View Post
Skylines skylines
No democracy ? no freedom? no free press ? not even allowed to practice religion so what is your skylines
We have diversity and cosmopolitan cities in India ie Aryans Arabs,Persians,Europeans, Jews,Chinese and Mumbai is the most cosmopolitan city in Asia no other city is like Mumbai .

Not you again
SH16 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 2nd, 2016, 09:42 PM   #11362
Dito Roso

Likes (Received): 1628

Jakarta Indonesia - Faraway Skyline

source: http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/...pskvpdvtro.jpg

Dean_14, Jack Fruit, redcode liked this post
Dito Roso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 10:32 AM   #11363
sink9
In the brig

Likes (Received): 292

Top 10
Shanghai
Hongkong
Dubai
Guangzhou
Singapore
Bangkok
Shenzhen
Chongqing
Kuala Lumpur
Top 20
Tokyo
Seoul
Doha
Kuwait
Nanjing
Beijing
Manila
Tianjin
Hangzhou
Jakartar
sink9 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 10:51 AM   #11364
sink9
In the brig

Likes (Received): 292

^What a city name
sink9 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 11:04 AM   #11365
absolution98

Likes (Received): 187

Quote:
India is the biggest Democracy in the world and you gets your facts from hell hole in Far East ?
WE have free elections free votes free press free to practice any religion ask Dalai Lama been in exiled in India since 1959 and plus 80,000 Tibetans and even the Jews are safe in India so are many thousands of Chinese living in India.

Use facts not opinion.India is the biggest democracy because it is one of the most populated countries.Doesn't mean it's full time democracy.Otherwise why are homosexuals in danger in India?Why do journalist get executed in India?Why do they ban Salman Rushdie and threaten to kill him just for writing a book?WOW you have freedom to practise any religion.So does 90% of all countries in the world.So called democracy.Dalai Lama is an ally of India that's why they protect him.If he criticise India,you think they'll still do that?Look what India did to their own Salman Rushdie.Whereas if you criticise US you can still live happily there because they have true freedom of speech.There are more Chinese in Malaysia then they are in India.Of course Jews should be safe in India,they are human.Why is that something to be proud off?That's like being proud because you don't like killing people.

Dubai,Qatar is still miles ahead of India.Since when is far east is a hell hole.Are you trolling?As someone who travels around the world,trust me when I say Mumbai has still a lot to work on.BTW I'm not from the far east.

Last edited by absolution98; July 3rd, 2016 at 11:12 AM.
absolution98 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 11:39 AM   #11366
sepul

Likes (Received): 1566

Mumbai IS NOT the most cosmopolitan city in Asia. Take a visit to Far East hellholes like Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and make comparison yourself.

WingWing, FirzDaurens_ liked this post
sepul no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 12:28 PM   #11367
dankats

Likes (Received): 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by absolution98 View Post
Use facts not opinion.India is the biggest democracy because it is one of the most populated countries.Doesn't mean it's full time democracy.Otherwise why are homosexuals in danger in India?Why do journalist get executed in India?Why do they ban Salman Rushdie and threaten to kill him just for writing a book?WOW you have freedom to practise any religion.So does 90% of all countries in the world.So called democracy.Dalai Lama is an ally of India that's why they protect him.If he criticise India,you think they'll still do that?Look what India did to their own Salman Rushdie.Whereas if you criticise US you can still live happily there because they have true freedom of speech.There are more Chinese in Malaysia then they are in India.Of course Jews should be safe in India,they are human.Why is that something to be proud off?That's like being proud because you don't like killing people.

Dubai,Qatar is still miles ahead of India.Since when is far east is a hell hole.Are you trolling?As someone who travels around the world,trust me when I say Mumbai has still a lot to work on.BTW I'm not from the far east.
Salman Rushdie live in UK and was threaten by certain Islamic Countries so you should check your facts, India did ban him because that his life could be in danger because India has a very large Muslim population .
India is democratic country and people of India enjoy freedom free votes free press free courts and many Persians Jews Chinese live in India that they have fled from persecution from their countries for centuries.
There are hellhole in Far East that persecute people because people there are demanding democracy freedom,free to practice their religion and free elections .
Japan South Korea and Singapore are three countries in Far East are safe democratic countries for Aryans and Europeans .
Come and visit India the largest speaking English country and very friendly Indian population and has many allies in the West like USA UK Canada Germany Russia Israel and very close ally of Japan South Korea and Singapore.
dankats no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 12:43 PM   #11368
dankats

Quote:
Originally Posted by sepul View Post
Mumbai IS NOT the most cosmopolitan city in Asia. Take a visit to Far East hellholes like Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong and make comparison yourself.
Mumbai is the most cosmopolitan city in Asia and has been for centuries the city is a melting pot and been home to many like the Europeans Jews Arabs Persians Aryans Chinese Africans and other Indian population Sikhs Jains Buddhists Muslims Christians .The reason Mumbai is financial capital of India and the most westernized city in India with bars pubs clubs and free to practice any religion free election free press, free courts etc etc
name me any city in Asia with Persians Arabs, Africans, Jews Europeans Muslims Buddhists Sikhs Jains Chinese and more cosmopolitan than Mumbai ?
Singapore Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong has more Chinese and Malaysian population and has some immigrant population the Europeans and Indians but could leave if the place could become a place of uncertainty . China's rule in Hong Kong and Islamic state of Malaysia the city of Kuala Lumpur would see many Europeans and Indians migrating to West or India and that could happen .

Last edited by dankats; July 3rd, 2016 at 12:53 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2016, 01:02 PM   #11369
absolution98

Quote:
Salman Rushdie live in UK and was threaten by certain Islamic Countries so you should check your facts, India did ban him because that his life could be in danger because India has a very large Muslim population .
India is democratic country and people of India enjoy freedom free votes free press free courts and many Persians Jews Chinese live in India that they have fled from persecution from their countries for centuries.
There are hellhole in Far East that persecute people because people there are demanding democracy freedom,free to practice their religion and free elections .
Japan South Korea and Singapore are three countries in Far East are safe democratic countries for Aryans and Europeans .
Come and visit India the largest speaking English country and very friendly Indian population and has many allies in the West like USA UK Canada Germany Russia Israel and very close ally of Japan South Korea and Singapore.

The first country to ban his book was India before any other Islamic country did.Salman Rushdie was threaten by indians.Muslims in India are also Indian.Salman Rushdie also criticised the hindu gods in his book hence why most indians don't like him.Indian PM hated him at that time because he criticized India freedom of speech.And the Indian government did exactly what he said in his book by banning himI'm sorry to say but your opinion is very biased.This just shows your lack of knowledge and experience.India is not the best country for democracy.Westerners will laugh at that notion.You didn't counter what I just said.If you execute gay,you can't be telling you're the best democratic country.Literary rate is low,poverty rate is still high.This is what I mean by India has a lot of work.

Some indian still believe in the caste system.Some indian believe that fair skin means beautiful and dark skin is ugly.Some Indian still believe that male deserve higher education more than female.Until you fix this problem,don't come and tell me India is the best country.Take a look at this list:
http://www.worldaudit.org/democracy.htm

India is ranked 65 in the corrupt list.50 in democracy.Hence like I said India isn't the best democratic country.BTW I did visit India.Good food,good culture but it's a place I don't think I can live.Maybe in Bangalore but certainly not Delhi or Chennai or Mumbai.There's nothing wrong with admitting your country still developing.

p.s:This is a skyline thread.Not a political thread.Politics is of no concern here.Here is where you post pictures on cities.Refrain yourself from political comments.
Old July 3rd, 2016, 01:08 PM   #11370
jinka sreekanth

Likes (Received): 7917

Basically Dankats is not a Indian and no where related to India. Only his moto is to tarnish image of India and Indian cities.It seems some of the forumers are in collusion with him knowing fully try to defame our country.Same thing is repeated as in the case of Mumbai.No regular and active forumer from India never tried to derail the threads.He may a Impostor from a country Rival to India try to enrage others in mudslanging.Even in this forums we Indian forumers are in good cordial engagement with all forumers.The collusion is in such a way that we regular forumers will not tolerate any more and try to hate all are in collusion with him.It is very disgusting it is repeatedly happening.Dont fall in to trap of Dankats

User90210 liked this post

Last edited by jinka sreekanth; July 3rd, 2016 at 01:16 PM.
jinka sreekanth está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 01:09 PM   #11371
mrizkyan

Likes (Received): 87

Discuss: Best Asian Skyline

Im just getting more confused about what is the topic we are talking about. "Discuss : the best asian skyline" it means we discuss about the skyline right?

And also, is there a strong connection between a skyline with democracy? And I think i just accidentally read some post about history/politics. Ew

And how do you know there is a hellhole in the far east?
mrizkyan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 01:12 PM   #11372
jinka sreekanth

Moderators delete those posts because it is slowly turning in to racial posts .
Old July 3rd, 2016, 01:19 PM   #11373
dankats

Quote:
The first country to ban his book was India before any other Islamic country did.Salman Rushdie was threaten by indians.Muslims in India are also Indian.Salman Rushdie also criticised the hindu gods in his book hence why most indians don't like him.Indian PM hated him at that time because he criticized India freedom of speech.And the Indian government did exactly what he said in his book by banning himI'm sorry to say but your opinion is very biased.This just shows your lack of knowledge and experience.India is not the best country for democracy.Westerners will laugh at that notion.You didn't counter what I just said.If you execute gay,you can't be telling you're the best democratic country.Literary rate is low,poverty rate is still high.This is what I mean by India has a lot of work.

Some indian still believe in the caste system.Some indian believe that fair skin means beautiful and dark skin is ugly.Some Indian still believe that male deserve higher education more than female.Until you fix this problem,don't come and tell me India is the best country.Take a look at this list:
http://www.worldaudit.org/democracy.htm

India is ranked 65 in the corrupt list.50 in democracy.Hence like I said India isn't the best democratic country.BTW I did visit India.Good food,good culture but it's a place I don't think I can live.Maybe in Bangalore but certainly not Delhi or Chennai or Mumbai.There's nothing wrong with admitting your country still developing.

p.s:This is a skyline thread.Not a political thread.Politics is of no concern here.Here is where you post pictures on cities.Refrain yourself from political comments.
This book was offensive to the Muslims and Indian Government did ban the book and Salman Rushdie live in UK and you should check your facts it was the the Islamic state that threaten to kill him and he still in hiding in UK .
Your opinion of our democracy in India we enjoy free elections free votes free press free courts no wonder many thousands of Chinese and Tibetans fled from hellhole in Far East to escape from persecution and now living in India .
Old July 3rd, 2016, 01:41 PM   #11374
absolution98

Quote:
This book was offensive to the Muslims and Indian Government did ban the book and Salman Rushdie live in UK and you should check your facts it was the the Islamic state that threaten to kill him and he still in hiding in UK .
Your opinion of our democracy in India we enjoy free elections free votes free press free courts no wonder many thousands of Chinese and Tibetans fled from hellhole in Far East to escape from persecution and now living in India .
Just because your offended,doesn't give you the right to ban them or threaten to execute them.What you just said just proves me that India doesn't have a full time democracy.And nope it was Indians who threaten him.Again when the UK knighted him.This beats the purpose of freedom of speech.Freedom of speech means idealogy and way of life can be criticised.Governement can be criticised.This is why Western countries have fulltime democracies while India has flawed democracy.I didn't make up that term.You could look it up.Research show that India ranks around 50-100 in terms of democracy and corruption.Are you denying research study done by multiple sources?

There are very little chinese in India.Compare that to US,Australia and even small countries like Malaysia and Singapore.Malaysia and Singapore have a lot chinese in the parliment.This link shows you how wrong you are.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persec...hinese_Indians

Free??What a joke.Do your own research.I have no time for this.I don't know what your problem is.If you love your country so much then it's better if you just stay there for the rest of your life.You'll do us all a favour if you don't spread your mentality in these so called far east countries you hate so much.

WingWing liked this post
Old July 3rd, 2016, 02:33 PM   #11375
WingWing

Likes (Received): 6737

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrizkyan View Post
Im just getting more confused about what is the topic we are talking about. "Discuss : the best asian skyline" it means we discuss about the skyline right?

And also, is there a strong connection between a skyline with democracy? And I think i just accidentally read some post about history/politics. Ew

And how do you know there is a hellhole in the far east?
Freedom will boost Mumbai skyline hahahah

dbhaskar, realitybites-u liked this post
WingWing no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 02:49 PM   #11376
jinka sreekanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingWing View Post
Freedom will boost Mumbai skyline hahahah
some respected forumers like u also in the habit of falling in trap of Dankats
.Dankat may be a chinee and u all in collusion and derailing the threads.China is such a rogue country where human rights are at minimum.Just skyline wont make a country.Just to show their hegemony these chinese origin forumers are deliberately derailing the threads using DANKATS .DANKATS has not posted a single post(pic) and no where related to India.U chinee have formed a group and unneccesarly vitiating the atmosphere.

Last edited by jinka sreekanth; July 3rd, 2016 at 03:02 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2016, 04:06 PM   #11377
jaysonn341

Likes (Received): 332

Quote:
Just because your offended,doesn't give you the right to ban them or threaten to execute them.What you just said just proves me that India doesn't have a full time democracy.And nope it was Indians who threaten him.Again when the UK knighted him.This beats the purpose of freedom of speech.Freedom of speech means idealogy and way of life can be criticised.Governement can be criticised.This is why Western countries have fulltime democracies while India has flawed democracy.I didn't make up that term.You could look it up.Research show that India ranks around 50-100 in terms of democracy and corruption.Are you denying research study done by multiple sources?

There are very little chinese in India.Compare that to US,Australia and even small countries like Malaysia and Singapore.Malaysia and Singapore have a lot chinese in the parliment.This link shows you how wrong you are.

Free??What a joke.Do your own research.I have no time for this.I don't know what your problem is.If you love your country so much then it's better if you just stay there for the rest of your life.You'll do us all a favour if you don't spread your mentality in these so called far east countries you hate so much.
You must be new. Dankats is the biggest troll you will never win!
jaysonn341 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 04:22 PM   #11378
dankats

Quote:

You are ignorant India only ban the book so it would not offend the large Muslim population in India while the West has only a couple of million Muslims,India has more than 170 million Muslims second biggest religion in India after Hinduism .The threat to kill him was made by an Islamic state and he is hiding in UK.
If you think India's democracy is a joke then why do you think the West USA Europe Japan Israel Germany and rest of the free democracies of the world have special relationship with India .
We Indians enjoy our democracy free votes free press free elections and for centuries people of other countries fled to India from China Tibet Persia because of persecution .Yes we love India for the freedom and freedom to practice religion unlike the hellhole in some countries in Far East
Old July 3rd, 2016, 04:53 PM   #11379
null
Mind Reader

Likes (Received): 1013

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinka sreekanth View Post
some respected forumers like u also in the habit of falling in trap of Dankats
.Dankat may be a chinee and u all in collusion and derailing the threads.China is such a rogue country where human rights are at minimum.Just skyline wont make a country.Just to show their hegemony these chinese origin forumers are deliberately derailing the threads using DANKATS .DANKATS has not posted a single post(pic) and no where related to India.U chinee have formed a group and unneccesarly vitiating the atmosphere.
do you have any proof? otherwise i'll report this post.
null no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2016, 05:11 PM   #11380
absolution98

Quote:
Originally Posted by null View Post
do you have any proof? otherwise i'll report this post.
Dankat is a troll from his recents post even before this but I highly doubt he's chinese.I've seen him in Mumbai thread before.This guy purpose is to shit on all the other asian countries and glorify India.You're right to report him.

Tags
asian, beijing, busan, chongqing, colombo, danang, dubai, guangzhou, hanoi, hong kong, jakarta, kolkata, kuala lumpur, manila, mumbai, osaka, penang, saigon, seoul, shenzhen, singapore, skyline, tashkent skyline, tokyo, vietnam