daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Architecture

Architecture news and discussions on all buildings types and urban spaces
» Classic Architecture | European Classic Architecture and Landscapes | Public Space | Shopping Architecture | Design & Lifestyle | Urban Renewal and Redevelopment

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 4th, 2017, 10:24 PM   #1
gilbeef

Likes (Received): 0

Starting a new project

Hello everybody,

My name's Gil and I'm currently a undergraduate student in Building and Architectural Engineering in Italy. I've successfully completed almost all the modules in the course curriculum and soon working on my master degree thesis. In 2018 Iíll be doing traineeship in an engineering society based in London so Iíve decided, with my supervisors, to work in the British constructive context for my thesis project to starting familiarize.

I know in London thereíre many developments area, but what Iím looking for is a specific area, not that wide, where I can design a single building (residential or mixed-use/parking, but I'm open to other options) both in the architectural and structural level with finite element software. The area could be a lot in a densely urbanized context in the city center or along a waterway/canal.

I hope you can give me some suggestions as I'm struggling to find an interesting and real theme to face up to. Iím strongly motivated and excited to make a good project!

Hope I'm not off-topic! Thanks.
gilbeef no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 5th, 2017, 10:48 PM   #2
gilbeef

Likes (Received): 0

I know it isn't simple to answer, but I'd really appreciate if anyone could give any suggestion. Thanks.
gilbeef no está en línea   Reply With Quote