daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Subways and Urban Transport

Subways and Urban Transport Metros, subways, light rail, trams, buses and other local transport systems



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Closed Thread

 
Thread Tools
Old July 27th, 2017, 06:13 AM   #21
saiho
Registered User
 
saiho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: 多伦多/多倫多
Posts: 1,357
Likes (Received): 1291

Lengths are approximate considering its sill over 4 years away and some projects haven't even started yet but will most likely make the deadline. However, it is still pretty much a done deal as most of the projected lengths below is complete or well under construction.

China 2022

Beijing 946 km (include Maglev Line and CBD Line but not any Tram, LRT or suburban lines)
Shanghai 868 km (assume Line 19, and extensions of Line 1, 9 and 13 start construction and finish before 2022)
Guangfo 749 km (include Foshan 1, 2, 3 and Nankai New Transit)
Shenzhen 567 km
Chongqing 562 km (Include Monorails)
Chengdu 543 km
Nanjing 472 km
Wuhan 419 km

It could be safe to say that the top 10 longest subway systems will be to dominated by Chinese systems by 2022. With Seoul, London and Moscow sprinkled somewhere in between.
saiho no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old July 27th, 2017, 03:22 PM   #22
The Polman
Registered User
 
The Polman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Tilburg
Posts: 926
Likes (Received): 787

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdefender View Post
In Chinese metro systems, all underground metro stations installed central air-con systems, PSD systems must be installed for energy saving and safety for passengers。Even the old metro lines of Beijing built in 1960s' had been installed PSD recently.

PSD system installed has nothing to do with the design of the stations but with the safety of the passengers.


Which makes me uncomfortable with them. At least, the ones up to the ceiling. The real feel of the metro is lost to me while these PSD's are giving me an authoritarian "Nanny-state vibe".
__________________
Relieving the pressure on Dutch housing market: we need more apartments and taller apartment buildings, no single-family dwellings anymore!

Prohibit the construction of new single-family dwellings without stacking apartments in Amsterdam (A10), Rotterdam (motorway ring), The Hague, Utrecht (outer ring), Eindhoven (ring), Tilburg (ringbanen) and Groningen (provincial ring)!

And prohibit the use of agricultural land for new dwellings!

Falubaz liked this post
The Polman no está en línea  
Old July 27th, 2017, 03:28 PM   #23
lawdefender
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 783
Likes (Received): 1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhavvk View Post
Returning to the discussion of the size of metro networks. How do you see the top 10 in 2022 and 2035?
From 2022 to 2035, it is too far away to forecast as there are many factors influencing the construction of the metro system.
__________________
cities visited by me: New York, London, Paris, Venice, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Genčve, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Taipei, Sydney, Brisbane, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban,
lawdefender no está en línea  
Old July 27th, 2017, 03:36 PM   #24
lawdefender
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 783
Likes (Received): 1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Polman View Post
Which makes me uncomfortable with them. At least, the ones up to the ceiling. The real feel of the metro is lost to me while these PSD's are giving me an authoritarian "Nanny-state vibe".
Platform screen doors system used by the following countries as well:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platform_screen_doors
3.1 Australia
3.2 Brazil
3.3 Canada
3.4 China
3.5 Denmark
3.6 Finland
3.7 France
3.8 Germany
3.9 Hong Kong
3.10 India
3.11 Italy
3.12 Japan
3.13 Malaysia
3.14 Pakistan
3.15 Russia
3.16 Singapore
3.17 South Korea
3.18 Spain
3.19 Sweden
3.20 Switzerland
3.21 Taiwan
3.22 Thailand
3.23 United Arab Emirates
3.24 United Kingdom
3.25 United States


Well, the above countries also give you an authoritarian "Nanny-state vibe".
__________________
cities visited by me: New York, London, Paris, Venice, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Genčve, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Taipei, Sydney, Brisbane, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban,
lawdefender no está en línea  
Old July 27th, 2017, 09:35 PM   #25
lawdefender
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 783
Likes (Received): 1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiho View Post
Lengths are approximate considering its sill over 4 years away and some projects haven't even started yet but will most likely make the deadline. However, it is still pretty much a done deal as most of the projected lengths below is complete or well under construction.

China 2022

Beijing 946 km (include Maglev Line and CBD Line but not any Tram, LRT or suburban lines)
Shanghai 868 km (assume Line 19, and extensions of Line 1, 9 and 13 start construction and finish before 2022)
Guangfo 749 km (include Foshan 1, 2, 3 and Nankai New Transit)
Shenzhen 567 km
Chongqing 562 km (Include Monorails)
Chengdu 543 km
Nanjing 472 km
Wuhan 419 km

It could be safe to say that the top 10 longest subway systems will be to dominated by Chinese systems by 2022. With Seoul, London and Moscow sprinkled somewhere in between.
By 2023, Guangzhou Metro will have 18 lines, the total length of 800 km of metro network

http://news.dayoo.com/guangzhou/2017..._51007602.html

Guangzhou Metro lines mentioned above excludes Foshan Metro lines.
__________________
cities visited by me: New York, London, Paris, Venice, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Genčve, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Taipei, Sydney, Brisbane, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban,
lawdefender no está en línea  
Old July 28th, 2017, 09:54 AM   #26
micro
Registered User
 
micro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Hamburg, .de Home: everywhere
Posts: 1,258
Likes (Received): 106

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdefender View Post
Platform screen doors system used by the following countries as well:
PSDs are found in 64 metro cities, actually (http://mic-ro.com/metro/platform-screen-doors.html )
micro no está en línea  
Old July 28th, 2017, 12:41 PM   #27
lawdefender
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 783
Likes (Received): 1383

http://mic-ro.com/metro/platform-screen-doors.html

Benefits of PSDs:

Preventing people from falling or jumping on the tracks,
allowing trains to enter the stations at higher speed,
reducing draught and air pressure caused by trains,
letting platforms be quieter and cleaner,
in hot climate, allowing the stations to be air-conditioned at lower cost,preventing people from throwing trash on the tracks and thus preventing track fires.
So PSDs can increase passenger comfort and average train speed, though PSDs usually need more time to open and close than ordinary doors. In an emergency they can be opened manually from both sides. Video of Hong Kong's Tung Chun station PSDs.
__________________
cities visited by me: New York, London, Paris, Venice, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Genčve, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Taipei, Sydney, Brisbane, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban,
lawdefender no está en línea  
Old July 29th, 2017, 09:05 PM   #28
lawdefender
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 783
Likes (Received): 1383

The standard configuration of world class Metro/Subway station:



1. Central Air conditioned system installed in all underground stations and all metro trains
2. Platform screen doors system installed in all stations
3. Public toilets installed inside the station
4. Automatic ticket machines installed in all stations
5. LCD display panels showing train and metro information installed in all stations
6. Escalators and lifts installed in all stations
7. Free WiFi full coverage in all Metro stations and all trains
8. Electric display panels installed in all the trains showing stops and trains information.
__________________
cities visited by me: New York, London, Paris, Venice, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Genčve, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Taipei, Sydney, Brisbane, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban,

Last edited by lawdefender; August 2nd, 2017 at 02:07 PM.
lawdefender no está en línea  
Old July 29th, 2017, 10:08 PM   #29
Blackhavvk
Registered User
 
Blackhavvk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Moscow
Posts: 2,672
Likes (Received): 7849

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdefender View Post
Standard configuration of world class Metro/Subway station:

1. Central Air conditioned system installed for underground station
2. Platform screen doors system installed in the station
3. Public toilets installed inside the station
4. Automatic ticket machines installed in the station
5. Display panels showing the next train arrival time installed in the station
6. Escalators installed in the station
You are completely wrong.

The best subways in the world do not match this list.

1.Is this requirement mandatory for above-ground stations? And for stations with a depth of more than 40 meters, where the temperature does not change? And what about the northern regions, where high temperature is not a problem? And if the air conditioning system is common for the entire metro, and not for each station separately?

2.Doors do not allow trains to run more often than every 120 seconds. Is the station meters in Moscow, where trains run every 85 seconds not modern?

3.Can I talk about toilets inside stations located at a depth of 70 meters?

4.OK

5.Why do we need these panels, if the trains travel more than once every 2 minutes?

6.OK

Sorry google translate/
__________________

Falubaz liked this post
Blackhavvk no está en línea  
Old July 31st, 2017, 12:02 PM   #30
mrsmartman
Registered User
 
mrsmartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 1,378
Likes (Received): 1452

Station platform barriers and movable gap fillers existed in the IRT Ninth Avenue Elevated in New York City.



133-3. Battery Place station looking south.

The sunburst panels show the original length of the station over streets. The additional section with pipe railings was added a little later after lobbyists had taken care of the Parks Department.

Near the center of the picture, there appears to be a movable gap filler along the platform, because of the curve. This is the only one I know of on the elevated lines. There are gap fillers for the same purpose at 14th St (Lexington, 4 5 6) and Times Square (shuttle, S) and until recently at South Ferry (Seventh Ave, 1).

Source: http://warofyesterday.blogspot.com/2...th-avenue.html
__________________

Alargule liked this post
mrsmartman no está en línea  
Old August 1st, 2017, 10:01 AM   #31
lawdefender
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 783
Likes (Received): 1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhavvk View Post
You are completely wrong.

The best subways in the world do not match this list.

1.Is this requirement mandatory for above-ground stations? And for stations with a depth of more than 40 meters, where the temperature does not change? And what about the northern regions, where high temperature is not a problem? And if the air conditioning system is common for the entire metro, and not for each station separately?

2.Doors do not allow trains to run more often than every 120 seconds. Is the station meters in Moscow, where trains run every 85 seconds not modern?

3.Can I talk about toilets inside stations located at a depth of 70 meters?

4.OK

5.Why do we need these panels, if the trains travel more than once every 2 minutes?

6.OK

Sorry google translate/

1. Central Air conditioned system installed for underground station

It is very important for the passengers when summer is hot and winter is cold. Central Air conditioned system makes passengers to feel comfortable in the stations in all time. Just imagine no central air conditioned system in a five star hotel.

2. Platform screen doors system installed in the station

This system is very important for the safety of the the passengers.Preventing people from falling or jumping on the tracks,allowing trains to enter the stations at higher speed,reducing draught and air pressure caused by trains,
letting platforms be quieter and cleaner, in hot climate, allowing the stations to be air-conditioned at lower cost,preventing people from throwing trash on the tracks and thus preventing track fires.

The PSD systems should installed in all metro stations as for the world class metro stations.

3. Public toilets installed inside the station

Installing public toilets inside the under-ground stations is not a technological problems but financial budget problems. If the metro system management has enough financial budget to install, that is good for the passengers convenience, and a luxury accessory in the stations in which the world class metro stations should have.
__________________
cities visited by me: New York, London, Paris, Venice, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Genčve, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Taipei, Sydney, Brisbane, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban,

Last edited by lawdefender; August 1st, 2017 at 10:24 AM.
lawdefender no está en línea  
Old August 1st, 2017, 01:02 PM   #32
Blackhavvk
Registered User
 
Blackhavvk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Moscow
Posts: 2,672
Likes (Received): 7849

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdefender View Post
1. Central Air conditioned system installed for underground station

It is very important for the passengers when summer is hot and winter is cold. Central Air conditioned system makes passengers to feel comfortable in the stations in all time. Just imagine no central air conditioned system in a five star hotel.

2. Platform screen doors system installed in the station

This system is very important for the safety of the the passengers.Preventing people from falling or jumping on the tracks,allowing trains to enter the stations at higher speed,reducing draught and air pressure caused by trains,
letting platforms be quieter and cleaner, in hot climate, allowing the stations to be air-conditioned at lower cost,preventing people from throwing trash on the tracks and thus preventing track fires.

The PSD systems should installed in all metro stations as for the world class metro stations.

3. Public toilets installed inside the station

Installing public toilets inside the under-ground stations is not a technological problems but financial budget problems. If the metro system management has enough financial budget to install, that is good for the passengers convenience, and a luxury accessory in the stations in which the world class metro stations should have.
\
You probably did not hear me. Okay, the Moscow metro is not a "world class"? Just because PSD can not be installed because of the very high frequency of trains? Sorry google translate.
Blackhavvk no está en línea  
Old August 1st, 2017, 07:56 PM   #33
lawdefender
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 783
Likes (Received): 1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhavvk View Post
\
You probably did not hear me. Okay, the Moscow metro is not a "world class"? Just because PSD can not be installed because of the very high frequency of trains? Sorry google translate.

Five star hotel has its standard configurations in the hotel industry. As for the four star and three star hotels, they also have the required standard configurations.

No matter you like it or not, that is the objective valuation standard.

Otherwise, everyone can self-claim their hotel up to 5 star standard as they like.



The standard configuration of world class Metro/Subway station:

1. Central Air conditioned system installed in all underground stations and all metro trains
2. Platform screen doors system installed in all stations
3. Public toilets installed inside the station
4. Automatic ticket machines installed in all stations
5. LCD display panels showing train and metro information installed in all stations
6. Escalators installed in all stations
7. Free WiFi full coverage in all Metro stations and all trains

PSD is very important for the safety of the passengers. It is the must-have for the world class metro station/system.
__________________
cities visited by me: New York, London, Paris, Venice, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Genčve, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Taipei, Sydney, Brisbane, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban,

Last edited by lawdefender; August 2nd, 2017 at 10:20 AM.
lawdefender no está en línea  
Old August 1st, 2017, 08:14 PM   #34
Blackhavvk
Registered User
 
Blackhavvk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Moscow
Posts: 2,672
Likes (Received): 7849


This does not look like an objective assessment. I think very few people would like to see this station with PSD. I know that you are ready to exchange design for imaginary safety. But in Russia they respect the cultural heritage. The Moscow metro is used by more than 2 billion passengers a year. But under the train gets 1 or 2 people a year. They do it of their own free will. PSD is a toy for cities, where the average load on the station is below 30,000 people a day. And it has nothing to do with 5 * raiting.
I also repeat the question. Do you need time displays until the next train, if they are sent every 85 seconds?
Sry Google translte
__________________

mrsmartman liked this post
Blackhavvk no está en línea  
Old August 1st, 2017, 08:58 PM   #35
lawdefender
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 783
Likes (Received): 1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhavvk View Post
This does not look like an objective assessment. I think very few people would like to see this station with PSD. I know that you are ready to exchange design for imaginary safety. But in Russia they respect the cultural heritage. The Moscow metro is used by more than 2 billion passengers a year. But under the train gets 1 or 2 people a year. They do it of their own free will. PSD is a toy for cities, where the average load on the station is below 30,000 people a day. And it has nothing to do with 5 * raiting.
I also repeat the question. Do you need time displays until the next train, if they are sent every 85 seconds?
Sry Google translte
You can self-claim your hotel with some unique interior design is 5 star hotel but without central air-conditioning system, latest elevators, fire alarm system, and the other required facilities.

What a joke!

By the way, display panel used with LCD TV can show latest TV news and other information of the metro system, not only the arrival time of the train. Imagine no big LCD TV in 5 star hotel room.


If you live in before 1990's , maybe it is OK. But now, it is 2017.
The facilities of the Moscow metro system are outdated, far from the world class standard.
__________________
cities visited by me: New York, London, Paris, Venice, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Genčve, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Taipei, Sydney, Brisbane, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban,

Last edited by lawdefender; August 1st, 2017 at 09:31 PM.
lawdefender no está en línea  
Old August 1st, 2017, 09:42 PM   #36
Blackhavvk
Registered User
 
Blackhavvk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Moscow
Posts: 2,672
Likes (Received): 7849

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawdefender View Post
The facilities of the Moscow metro system are outdated, far from the world class standard.
The Metropolitan, in the cars of which there is an Internet of 200 mbps(in all trains), where there is a USB for recharging the phones(not in all trains). Metro, where trains run 2 or 3 times more often than in other major metro in the world. Metro in which at least 200 escalator slopes, each with 3 or 4 threads. The metro in which there is a central air-conditioning system for the entire metro. It is never hot or cold in it.The metro in which at ground stations the infrared heaters are fixed for the winter. Metro with one of the highest operating speeds in the world. Metro, which allows you to pay for travel by all existing methods. From the electronic wallet to the Samsung pay. The subway in which there are displays for news, but they do not show the time until the train, after all it will arrive in a minute or 2. The metro, which is made of the most durable meteorials. Metro, which is always clean and beautiful. This metro is outdated, because there is no PSD in it that does not allow trains to travel so often?Just stop man/



The Moscow Metro has received half a dozen international awards over the past year for the use of modern technologies. But if you still think it outdated, then offer your city with a modern metro, and then we will compare it with Moscow.
PS Circle s-bahn line open 1 year ago
__________________

mrsmartman liked this post

Last edited by Blackhavvk; August 1st, 2017 at 09:57 PM.
Blackhavvk no está en línea  
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:25 AM   #37
lawdefender
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 783
Likes (Received): 1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhavvk View Post
The Metropolitan, in the cars of which there is an Internet of 200 mbps(in all trains), where there is a USB for recharging the phones(not in all trains). Metro, where trains run 2 or 3 times more often than in other major metro in the world. Metro in which at least 200 escalator slopes, each with 3 or 4 threads. The metro in which there is a central air-conditioning system for the entire metro. It is never hot or cold in it.The metro in which at ground stations the infrared heaters are fixed for the winter. Metro with one of the highest operating speeds in the world. Metro, which allows you to pay for travel by all existing methods. From the electronic wallet to the Samsung pay. The subway in which there are displays for news, but they do not show the time until the train, after all it will arrive in a minute or 2. The metro, which is made of the most durable meteorials. Metro, which is always clean and beautiful. This metro is outdated, because there is no PSD in it that does not allow trains to travel so often?Just stop man/

The Moscow Metro has received half a dozen international awards over the past year for the use of modern technologies. But if you still think it outdated, then offer your city with a modern metro, and then we will compare it with Moscow.
PS Circle s-bahn line open 1 year ago

My hometown is Guangzhou. Check out the Guangzhou Metro system:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...898176&page=43

City Country Stations/ System length Ridership(millions)

Guangzhou China 184/ 306.8 km (190.6 mi) 2568 (2016)


The Guangzhou Metro system, complies with the Standard configuration of world class Metro/Subway station:



1. Central Air conditioned system installed in all underground stations and all metro trains
2. Platform screen doors system installed in all stations
3. Public toilets installed inside the station
4. Automatic ticket machines installed in all stations
5. LCD display panels showing train and metro information installed in all stations
6. Escalators installed in all stations
7. Free WiFi full coverage in all Metro stations and all trains
---------------------------------------------

How many facilities above available in Moscow metro system?
__________________
cities visited by me: New York, London, Paris, Venice, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Genčve, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Taipei, Sydney, Brisbane, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban,

Last edited by lawdefender; August 2nd, 2017 at 10:21 AM.
lawdefender no está en línea  
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:40 AM   #38
Falubaz
Registered User
 
Falubaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Zielona Gora, Polska
Posts: 14,799
Likes (Received): 2940

Who decides - what is world class and what is not?
For me world class metro is a system with:
-good coverage,
-good frequency,
-cheap fare,
-clean trains and stations

I personally hate PDS. The so called 'safety' is overrated. People have to be carefull, you cant be carefull for others. There is already too much of the 'safety'. Soon we all end up as stupid kids, led by the hand by the big brother, who knows better. That's slavery. :P
__________________
Zielona Góra - Ziemia Lubuska

₪₪₪Zielona Góra moim okiem₪₪₪ Zielonogórskie autobusy₪₪₪Port Lotniczy ZIElona Góra₪₪₪ BRT₪₪₪ścieżki rowerowe w ZG
₪₪₪[Świat] „Przebłyski pamięci”₪₪₪Moja Ameryka - nie tylko Stany

Blackhavvk liked this post
Falubaz no está en línea  
Old August 2nd, 2017, 01:56 AM   #39
Blackhavvk
Registered User
 
Blackhavvk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Moscow
Posts: 2,672
Likes (Received): 7849

Have you written this list looking at your subway?
In the subway trains of Guangzhou are plastic seats. Can you imagine plastic seating in a 5 * hotel?

If you are interested, then the Moscow Metro one way or another corresponds to 6 of the 7 points invented by you. The time to the next train is 4 lines, because there the trains run less often than on the rest and on the 14th line (S-bann). The toilets appeared in the form of an experiment at several stations, not only PSD. Interenet is only in trains, so that people would not accumulate on platforms. Do you know in which city for the first time in the world there were PSDs? They were refused, because it's a toy for idiots. I can add quality materials and beauty to the requirements. Have you ever seen an ugly 5* hotel made of poor materials?
You talk about displays on the platform, but there in Guangzhou displays on the train? Nope. What about heating metal handrails on the train? Nope. A interactive electronic map of the subway in the train? Nope.
If you enter in the Internet the best metro in the world you can find Tokyo, London, Moscow, Paris, but never Guangzhou.
Sorry google translate
Blackhavvk no está en línea  
Old August 2nd, 2017, 09:49 AM   #40
lawdefender
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 783
Likes (Received): 1383

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackhavvk View Post
Have you written this list looking at your subway?
In the subway trains of Guangzhou are plastic seats. Can you imagine plastic seating in a 5 * hotel?

If you are interested, then the Moscow Metro one way or another corresponds to 6 of the 7 points invented by you. The time to the next train is 4 lines, because there the trains run less often than on the rest and on the 14th line (S-bann). The toilets appeared in the form of an experiment at several stations, not only PSD. Interenet is only in trains, so that people would not accumulate on platforms. Do you know in which city for the first time in the world there were PSDs? They were refused, because it's a toy for idiots. I can add quality materials and beauty to the requirements. Have you ever seen an ugly 5* hotel made of poor materials?
You talk about displays on the platform, but there in Guangzhou displays on the train? Nope. What about heating metal handrails on the train? Nope. A interactive electronic map of the subway in the train? Nope.
If you enter in the Internet the best metro in the world you can find Tokyo, London, Moscow, Paris, but never Guangzhou.
Sorry google translate
Check out the Display panel with LCD TVs in Guangzhou metro station, as well as the PSD systems,





Display panel inside the train



Guangzhou metro trains inside:



Guangzhou metro train used LG LCD panel



This is the world class metro stations looks like:



__________________
cities visited by me: New York, London, Paris, Venice, Amsterdam, Munich, Zurich, Genčve, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Manila, Taipei, Sydney, Brisbane, Cape Town, Johannesburg, Durban,
lawdefender no está en línea  


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium