daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > UK & Ireland Architecture Forums > Projects and Construction > Liverpool Metro Area

Liverpool Metro Area 'Scouse Scrapers for both sides of the Mersey



Closed Thread

 
Thread Tools
Old May 4th, 2005, 12:34 AM   #61
Gareth
Keltlandia
 
Gareth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 8,938
Likes (Received): 60

So what? We're not sick.

We are very very well.

Gareth no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
 
Old May 4th, 2005, 12:35 AM   #62
Gareth
Keltlandia
 
Gareth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 8,938
Likes (Received): 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gareth
^ Dance you lazy b*$&^rds!
Gareth no está en línea  
Old May 4th, 2005, 12:46 AM   #63
eddyk
Registered Abuser
 
eddyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: HMP Whatton
Posts: 16,768
Likes (Received): 828

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygunn
just read that liverpool earned 15 million for that game.
Yeah from me :p

Might be more

Cant see Gerrard leaving....especialy if/when we win!
__________________
.
.

Visit Grantham Linconshire

*Help me feel even more self-righteous, PLEASE SPONSOR ME as I trek Ben Nevis in aid of the Willow Trust.*
eddyk está en línea ahora  
Old May 4th, 2005, 12:47 AM   #64
Gareth
Keltlandia
 
Gareth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 8,938
Likes (Received): 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyk
Yeah from me :p

Might be more

Cant see Gerrard leaving....especialy if/when we win!
Gareth no está en línea  
Old May 4th, 2005, 12:49 AM   #65
JUXTAPOL
800th birthday in 2007
 
JUXTAPOL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,194
Likes (Received): 4



Am i overdoing it a bit...! Yes i am, how's about this...

Last edited by JUXTAPOL; May 4th, 2005 at 12:59 AM.
JUXTAPOL no está en línea  
Old May 4th, 2005, 12:56 AM   #66
Gareth
Keltlandia
 
Gareth's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 8,938
Likes (Received): 60

You know you can completly crash a thread by posting tons of them. It's a bit fucked up now. I did it in the UK skybar once and some people had to reset their computers each time they opened the thread. Needless to say, i stayed away from the skybar for a bit.

Last edited by Gareth; May 4th, 2005 at 01:53 AM.
Gareth no está en línea  
Old May 4th, 2005, 12:56 AM   #67
Red scouser
European Champion
 
Red scouser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 421
Likes (Received): 0

Rafa is already a legend and the rafalution has just started. We now have 7 Champions League games without defeat (Olympiakos and 2x Leverkusen, Juventus and Chelsea). Bring on AC Milan. Wonder what flight ticket and match ticket to Istanbul can cost?

As for 6 extra minutes, we all know the reason for that. Wonder how much Roman had to pay for those 2 extra minutes that shouldnīt have existed.

My pulse is still high and I was exhausted after the game (no time to breath!). I need a sub for the final!!!
__________________
L I V E R P O O L
Tell yer ma, yer ma, we have put the champagne on ice, we're back to Wembley, Tell yer ma, yer ma


Red scouser no está en línea  
Old May 4th, 2005, 01:01 AM   #68
tommygunn
Registered User
 
tommygunn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,671
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red scouser
Rafa is already a legend and the rafalution has just started. We now have 7 Champions League games without defeat (Olympiakos and 2x Leverkusen, Juventus and Chelsea). Bring on AC Milan. Wonder what flight ticket and match ticket to Istanbul can cost?

As for 6 extra minutes, we all know the reason for that. Wonder how much Roman had to pay for those 2 extra minutes that shouldnīt have existed.

My pulse is still high and I was exhausted after the game (no time to breath!). I need a sub for the final!!!
its starting to sink in now anything can happen in the final even if we dont win its major achivement but with alonso back who knows could be 5 european cups and then we keep it forever
tommygunn no está en línea  
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:31 AM   #69
Craigie_Mann
Registered User
 
Craigie_Mann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 452
Likes (Received): 2

Went the match tonight sat in the Kop row 12 just left of the goal going off me barnet F**king superb Istanbul here i come. Come on you red men!!!
Craigie_Mann no está en línea  
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:47 AM   #70
tommygunn
Registered User
 
tommygunn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,671
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigie_Mann
Went the match tonight sat in the Kop row 12 just left of the goal going off me barnet F**king superb Istanbul here i come. Come on you red men!!!
do you know who the tossers who run on the pitch were
tommygunn no está en línea  
Old May 4th, 2005, 07:23 AM   #71
Waterfront
Registered Drug User
 
Waterfront's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: two dogs fightin'
Posts: 761
Likes (Received): 0

Brilliant result. Still shaking now - 8 hours later. I think Dudek only had one save to make, we defended brilliantly. Carragher was awesome, Troare and Finnan were excellent too. Chelsea keeper should have been sent off for foul on Baros. Penalty and sending off would have been better for us, non of this was it in, wasn't it shite. For that poor decision Chelsea were lucky. The ref did them a favour. But well done Liverpool. Fucking heros one and all. And the fans were phenomenal as usual.

Last edited by Waterfront; May 4th, 2005 at 10:26 AM.
Waterfront no está en línea  
Old May 5th, 2005, 01:59 AM   #72
Craigie_Mann
Registered User
 
Craigie_Mann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 452
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommygunn
do you know who the tossers who run on the pitch were
No me and me mates have been trying to find out i'm sure they had spanish written on their tops there was more of them but they stopped the last few from getting on. By the way if anyone is deperate and willing to pay stupid money to go to Istanbul because they haven't got a fan card wit many games on etc heres your perfect website - http://www.londonticketshop.co.uk/ch...ue-tickets.htm
Craigie_Mann no está en línea  
Old May 5th, 2005, 02:02 AM   #73
tommygunn
Registered User
 
tommygunn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,671
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigie_Mann
No me and me mates have been trying to find out i'm sure they had spanish written on their tops there was more of them but they stopped the last few from getting on. By the way if anyone is deperate and willing to pay stupid money to go to Istanbul because they haven't got a fan card wit many games on etc heres your perfect website - http://www.londonticketshop.co.uk/ch...ue-tickets.htm
yeah they were spanish barcelona they were from they ran on the pitch at the nou camp too.
tommygunn no está en línea  
Old May 5th, 2005, 06:39 AM   #74
JUXTAPOL
800th birthday in 2007
 
JUXTAPOL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 4,194
Likes (Received): 4

One person at UEFA is contradicting the other.

B.B.C NEWS LINK
JUXTAPOL no está en línea  
Old May 5th, 2005, 06:49 AM   #75
tommygunn
Registered User
 
tommygunn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,671
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUXTAPOL
One person at UEFA is contradicting the other.

B.B.C NEWS LINK
thing is the rules havnt changed since they let real madrid in 1995
tommygunn no está en línea  
Old May 5th, 2005, 09:31 AM   #76
Red scouser
European Champion
 
Red scouser's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 421
Likes (Received): 0

Just have to share this video clip from The Kop with you all. Its bloody good.

http://www.hippychik.co.uk/webstore/kop204.wmv
__________________
L I V E R P O O L
Tell yer ma, yer ma, we have put the champagne on ice, we're back to Wembley, Tell yer ma, yer ma


Red scouser no está en línea  
Old May 5th, 2005, 09:40 AM   #77
tommygunn
Registered User
 
tommygunn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 3,671
Likes (Received): 0

brilliant you feel like your in the crowd with them.
tommygunn no está en línea  
Old May 5th, 2005, 10:53 AM   #78
scouserdave
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Liverpool 6, Halewood, Cantril Farm, Luton ferfuxake!
Posts: 2,762
Likes (Received): 0

LOL!

scouserdave no está en línea  
Old May 5th, 2005, 11:02 AM   #79
Damon
Registered User
 
Damon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Liverpool, via a long lost Sheffield of the soul
Posts: 1,835
Likes (Received): 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red scouser
Just have to share this video clip from The Kop with you all. Its bloody good.

http://www.hippychik.co.uk/webstore/kop204.wmv
What an amazing link. Any football fan will surely get goosebumps watching that! (Remember, I'm Sheffield United born and bred!!)
Damon no está en línea  
Old May 5th, 2005, 11:36 AM   #80
scouserdave
BANNED
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Liverpool 6, Halewood, Cantril Farm, Luton ferfuxake!
Posts: 2,762
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon
What an amazing link. Any football fan will surely get goosebumps watching that! (Remember, I'm Sheffield United born and bred!!)
I can't play the fucking thing!
Updated Windows Media (10), installed a couple of other free wmv player progs and still no luck. It has to be something to do with the settings on my PC. I'm not Brain of fucking Britain, but I know my way around Windows Wank. Any help would be appreciated. I don't want to wait until my smartarse son returns from college and ask him for assistance. His mocking and smugness will be unbearable
scouserdave no está en línea  


Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu