SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Cresford to soon Release 33 Charles St(Madison Resi??)

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Travis007 
#1 ·
I was walking on Charles street today in the rain and I saw that Bloor neighbourhood (a Cresford development) being under construction but across the street I saw another site that's already been boarded up. The site looked quite small for a tall buidling but it might just work for a condo tower. I guess they'll soon release it?

See less See more
#3 ·
Travis007 said:
I was walking on Charles street today in the rain and I saw that Bloor neighbourhood (a Cresford development) being under construction but across the street I saw another site that's already been boarded up. The site looked quite small for a tall buidling but it might just work for a condo tower. I guess they'll soon release it?
Bloor St. Neighborhood is not under contruction yet. The hoarding has been up for almost two years though. Also, the hoarding that you saw on the south side of Charles is actually for a new Children's Aid Society headquarters, not a condo.

#4 ·
DRTO said:
Bloor St. Neighborhood is not under contruction yet. The hoarding has been up for almost two years though. Also, the hoarding that you saw on the south side of Charles is actually for a new Children's Aid Society headquarters, not a condo.
No dude, I'm pretty much 99.4 % sure that it is for the BSN condo. It has the sales centre in front, a crane and everything. The site seemed pretty big for "a Children's Aid society headquarters". And for the site on the north, it also says Cresford on it, unless I'm wrong... :runaway:

#5 ·
sorry, travis007, but that other .6% has come back to bite you in the ass. the crane is for the children's aid society. the big hole with hoarding on the north side of the street is BSN - it's just the sales centre that's on the south side. there is, however, another development planned for where the sales centre is located - the old, far more massive children's aid building was torn down and the lot was divided up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.