search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Thai Forum > New Highrise developments

New Highrise developments Come see whats on the rise in this capital

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:35 AM   #1
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Likes (Received): 3589

The Ocean Portofino, 37 Storey : Pattaya

On the left...

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

You know you love me. XOXO.
Chad no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 26th, 2005, 05:36 AM   #2
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

San Marino Condominium (Existing project)

A luxurious 33-story tower based on a concept of distance cruise and marine decoration with spacious 3-4 room-size units ranging from 166 to 210 square meters, plus all quality of amenities.
A few units are now available for rent and sales.

Ocean Portifino Condominium (New Project)

A charming 37-story tower with spacious 1-3 room-size units ranging from 64 to 223 square meters plus all quality of amenities. Each unit comes with automatic membership of Ocean Marina Yacht Club. Now open for booking with a pre-sale package price from 2.4 MB up.

Every unit offers panoramic view of clear blue sky and sea, a gigantic marina, mountains, and sandy beach.

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:37 AM   #3
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Not Just A Second Home…. A Complete Lifestyle

Located just 157 Kilometers from Bangkok on Jomtien Beach, the 37-storied Ocean Portofino Condominium is an exclusive opportunity to create a second home away from home or settle into a new way of living. An eclectic blend of yachting lifestyle and luxurious waterfront living, the Ocean Portofino Condominium sets you sailing into an unforgettable nautical paradise.

With its stylish contemporary design, the Ocean Portofino Condominium is ideal for relaxing family weekends, corporate retreats with easy access to major Eastern Seaboard facilities or simply retiring to permanently.

All Apartments Afford Spectacular Beachfront & Marina Views

Each apartment affords spectacular panoramic views of Jomtien Beach and the marina from the comfort of your apartment. Ranging from 1 to 3 bedrooms, each unit has been designed for maximum space usage with only 4 & 8 units per floor to ensure upmost security and privacy.

State-Of-The-Art Marina Facilities & Services

The Ocean Marina is Thailand‘s largest marina and is the first to meet international standards in Asia. Equipped for both berth and dry storage utilizing a large travelift for efficient yacht mobilization, the Ocean Marina has the capacity to handle over 500 yachts and pleasure crafts, varying in sizes from 18 to 150 feet. With expert maintenance crews, around-the-clock security, ship-to-shore radio & telephone systems and officially approved wave breaker, you can rest assured that your crafts are attended to by a team of Asia’s leading professionals.

As a privilege to owners of the Ocean Portofino Condominium, you will be able to enjoy the exclusive membership to the luxurious Ocean Marina Yacht Club located on the first four floors of the nearby San Marino Condominium. Operated by Thailand’s premier Ocean Hotels & Resorts, club members may enjoy the elegant atmosphere and unparalleled club services, which includes restaurants & coffee shops, seminar & meeting rooms, a library, boat charter services, as well as sailing & diving programmes.

Ocean Portofino Condominium owners will also have access to the Sports Complex, which offers modern fitness and health facilities, tennis courts, squash courts, swimming pools, exercise rooms, jogging tracks, saunas and other world class amenities.

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:38 AM   #4
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Ocean Portofino Condominium

Project Name: Ocean Portofino Condominium
Location: 274 Moo 4 Sukhumvit Highway (km 157) Na Jomtien Satttahip Cholburi 20250
Area: 2.5 rai
Registered Capital: 468 Million Baht
Part of Land Title Deed: 880 waiting for construction permit
Construction Date : October 2005 Expected Completion March 2008
Owner and Developer: Ocean Property Co., Ltd.
Managing Director: Kitti Bhasukdee
Bangkok Sales Office: Ocean Property Co., Ltd. 75/80-81 32nd floor Ocean Tower 2, Sukumvit 19,
Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. (662) 661-6800
Fax: (662) 661-6825
Remarks: The company reserves the right to change specifications without prior notification.

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:39 AM   #5
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

1. UNIT A1

AREA 127 Sq.m
BEDROOM 2
BATHROOM 2
LIVING& DINNING ROOM
PANTRY
BALCONY

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:40 AM   #6
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

2. UNIT A2

AREA 128 Sq.m
BEDROOM 2
BATHROOM 2
LIVING& DINNING ROOM
PANTRY
BALCONY

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:41 AM   #7
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

3. UNIT B1

AREA 84 Sq.m
BEDROOM 1
BATHROOM 1
LIVING& DINNING ROOM
PANTRY
BALCONY

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:42 AM   #8
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

4. UNIT B2

AREA 84 Sq.m
BEDROOM 1
BATHROOM 1
LIVING& DINNING ROOM
PANTRY
BALCONY

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:43 AM   #9
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

5. UNIT C1

AREA 64 Sq.m
BEDROOM 1
BATHROOM 1
LIVING& DINNING ROOM
PANTRY
BALCONY

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:43 AM   #10
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

6. UNIT C2

AREA 64 Sq.m
BEDROOM 1
BATHROOM 1
LIVING& DINNING ROOM
PANTRY
BALCONY

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:44 AM   #11
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Ocean Marina Yacht Club

274/1-9 Moo 4 Sukhumvit Highway (km 157), Na Jomtien, Sattahip Cholburi 20250 Thailand

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:45 AM   #12
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Sea Access

Geographical location: Lat 12 ? 49 ? 30 ?? N Long 10 0? 54 ? 48?? E

Call Sign: HSC 260

Channel: 80

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:47 AM   #13
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

"กลุ่มโอเชี่ยน"ฟื้นลงทุน2พันล้าน ยึดหัวเมืองผุดคอนโดฯ-วิลล่าหรู

นักพัฒนาที่ดินตระกูลเก่า "อัสสกุล" สวนกระแส หันลุยพร็อพเพอร์ตี้เต็มตัว ภายใต้แบรนด์ "โอเชี่ยน" เดินเครื่องปี"48 ทุ่ม 2 พันล้านลงทุนขึ้นโครงการใหม่เพียบ ยึดหัวหาดเมืองท่องเที่ยว พัทยา หัวหิน และเกาะสมุย รองรับกำลังซื้อลูกค้าเศรษฐีและนักลงทุนต่างชาติ ทั้งคอนโดฯ วิลล่าระดับท็อป ชี้ตลาดอสังหาฯถึงยุคมืออาชีพ ต้องแม่นทำเลและไม่พลาดกระแส

นางนุสรา บัญญัติปิยพจน์ ประธานกรรมการบริหาร บริษัท โอเชี่ยน พร็อพเพอร์ตี้ จำกัด ในเครือกลุ่มไทยสมุทร เปิดเผย "ประชาชาติธุรกิจ" ว่า แม้สภาพตลาดอสังหาริมทรัพย์โดยรวมจะดูเติบโตลดน้อยลง แต่กำลังซื้อส่วนหนึ่งยังกระจายอยู่รอบนอกเขตกรุงเทพฯและปริมณฑล โดยกระจุกอยู่ตามหัวเมืองใหญ่ๆ ที่เป็นแหล่งท่องเที่ยวของประเทศ เช่น ภูเก็ต หัวหิน พัทยา สมุย และเชียงใหม่

"เราเชื่ออย่างนั้น เพราะประสบการณ์จากการเปิดโครงการโอเชี่ยน มารีน่า ที่พัทยา จนผ่านพ้นวิกฤตมาได้ เราได้ข้อสรุปแล้วว่า กระแสของนักธุรกิจหรือนักลงทุนต่างชาติได้เข้ามาเยอะมาก ตั้งแต่ช่วง 1-2 ปีที่ผ่านมา ในรูปแบบการเช่าระยะยาวหรือซื้อขาด ยังไม่รวมกับกำลังซื้อจากเศรษฐีมีเงินอีกกลุ่มหนึ่ง"

"ปีนี้เราจึงตัดสินใจจะลุยลงทุนในธุรกิจอสังหาริมทรัพย์เต็มตัวเป็นครั้งแรก หลังจากหยุดการลงทุนมานาน แม้จะไม่ได้รับบาดเจ็บจากวิกฤตเศรษฐกิจ แต่โอเชี่ยนฯ ก็ไม่อยากประมาท เราต้องมั่นใจจริงๆ" นางนุสรากล่าวและว่า

ดังนั้นในปี 2548 โอเชี่ยนฯจะทุ่มเม็ดเงินลงทุนไม่ต่ำกว่า 2,000 ล้านบาท เพื่อพัฒนาโครงการใหม่ ทั้งอาคารชุดพักอาศัย และวิลล่าระดับหรู รองรับตลาดกลุ่มเป้าหมายดังที่กล่าวมา

ประกอบด้วย 1.โครงการโอเชี่ยน พอร์ตโตฟิโน่ จอมเทียน-พัทยา (Ocean Portofino Condominium Jomtien) เป็นอาคารชุดพักอาศัย สูง 37 ชั้น ซึ่งเป็นโครงการคู่แฝดกับโอเชี่ยนมารีน่าที่เปิดให้บริการ โดยจะสร้างในเนื้อที่บริเวณใกล้กัน ซึ่งเป็นที่ดินเก่าประมาณ 120 ไร่ แต่จะแบ่งจัดสรร เพื่อสานต่อโครงการใหม่ประมาณ 2.5 ไร่เศษ

"ทำเลที่จะก่อสร้างคอนโดฯใหม่ ถือเป็นเฟสสอง จริงๆ ในอดีต เรามีแผนจะขึ้นตั้งแต่สมัยเรียลเอสเตตรุ่งเรืองมากๆ แต่เราจับสัญญาณได้ก่อนว่า ฟองสบู่กำลังเกิดและจะแตกในไม่ช้า เราถึงสั่งหยุดสร้างกะทันหัน ทั้งๆ ที่ลงเสาเข็มไปแล้ว"

นางนุสราขยายความอีกว่า ช่วงนั้นมีลูกค้าหลายรายได้เข้ามาจองซื้อห้องชุดเป็นจำนวนมาก แต่เมื่อบริษัทปรับเปลี่ยนนโยบาย เราก็รีบคืนเงินจองให้กับลูกค้าทั้งหมดพร้อมกับชี้แจงสถานการณ์ตลาด และเหตุผลที่ทำให้เราต้องตัดสินใจไปแบบนั้น ปรากฏว่า เหตุการณ์ครั้งนั้น ถือเป็นการตัดสินใจที่ดีและถูกต้องที่สุดของกลุ่มไทยสมุทรฯ เพราะหลังจากฟองสบู่แตก บริษัทไม่ได้รับผลกระทบใดๆ นอกเหนือจากต้องพบกับสภาพตลาดที่อึมครึมพักหนึ่ง

"เมื่อเรากลับมาทำใหม่ เราก็ต้องมั่นใจแล้ว อีกอย่างตลาดคอนโดฯที่พัทยาดีวันดีคืน สังเกตจากราคาซื้อขายไม่มีตก เราจะสตาร์ตก่อสร้างในเดือนตุลาคมปีนี้ คาดว่าจะแล้วเสร็จสมบูรณ์ในปี 2551 เดือนมีนาคม คิดเป็นมูลค่าลงทุนประมาณ 500 ล้านบาท"

ส่วนโครงการที่ 2 ชื่อ "โอเชี่ยน วิลล่า หัวหิน" จะเป็นบ้านเดี่ยวสไตล์วิลล่าที่เน้นสภาพแวดล้อมและธรรมชาติ แบบบ้านจะเป็นแนวคอนเท็มโพรารีประยุกต์ เวอร์ชั่น ไทย-วิคตอเรีย ราคาต่อหลัง 18 ล้านบาทขึ้นไป เป็นวิลล่าระดับท็อป เนื้อที่ต่อหลังมีขนาดตั้งแต่ 100-200 ตารางวา

โครงการที่ 3 เป็นการลงทุนของบริษัทในเครือ ชื่อ "บันดารา" เป็นโรงแรมนำสมัย 150 ห้องเพิ่งก่อสร้างเสร็จ การดีไซน์เน้นความร่วมสมัยและอิงบรรยากาศแบบสปาและรีสอร์ต

"ส่วนโครงการที่เกาะยาว กับภูเก็ต เพื่อความชัวร์ เราต้องชะลอออกไปก่อน หลังเกิดภัยสึนามิ" นางนุสรากล่าวและให้ความเห็นว่า

สภาพตลาดโดยรวมของอสังหาริมทรัพย์คึกคักต่อเนื่องมา 2-3 ปีแล้ว แต่การเติบโตอาจชะลอไปบ้าง เพราะจำนวนโครงการและผู้ประกอบการที่เข้ามาในธุรกิจนี้มีมากขึ้น อาจจะไม่เท่าสมัยยุคบูม แต่เจ้าของโครงการก็แข่งขันแย่งลูกค้ากันเหนื่อย ผู้บริโภคก็มีความรู้มากขึ้น เป็นทิศทางของแข่งขันที่หยุดนิ่งไม่ได้และประมาทไม่ได้

"ยุคนี้ต้องเป็นมืออาชีพจริงๆ ต้องแม่นเรื่องทำเล กลุ่มลูกค้าเป้าหมาย และไม่พลาดกับกระแสทั้งในและนอกประเทศ ต้องคิดและพัฒนาตลอด ถึงจะไปรอด" นางนุสราให้ข้อคิด

อนึ่ง นางนุสราเป็นลูกสาวคนเดียวของนาย กฤษณ์ อัสสกุล ผู้บุกเบิกและก่อตั้งธุรกิจกลุ่มไทยสมุทรประกันภัย และโอเชี่ยน มารีน่า ยอช์ทคลับ โครงการมารีน่าที่สมบูรณ์แบบแห่งแรกของเมืองไทย ถือเป็นแลนด์ลอร์ดเก่าของเมืองไทยที่มีที่ดินในมือมากที่สุดอีกรายหนึ่ง

Source : Matichon/Prachachat : May 25, 2005

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:50 AM   #14
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

More Information : http://oceanmarinayachtclub.com/resident.php

Old May 26th, 2005, 05:53 AM   #15
archstudent
not student anymore

Likes (Received): 2602

oh! that's nice..
looks like office tower
archstudent no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2005, 06:02 AM   #16
Kalix
Aliens exist!

Likes (Received): 0

that's cool..
Kalix no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2005, 06:51 AM   #17
Zimoune
Zimoune

Likes (Received): 5

another marina (extension). wow, it is every day now
Zimoune no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2005, 05:41 PM   #18
Jo
Iron horse rider dlx

Likes (Received): 13

37 storey, that's quite tall. I wonder what the area around the towers look like.
Jo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2005, 06:28 PM   #19
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

It will b besides that far far away last tall building on the right

(The location is next to the Ambassaddor City Jomtien Hotel, the enormous hotel one)

Old May 26th, 2005, 06:46 PM   #20
Jo
Iron horse rider dlx

Likes (Received): 13

That's a good skyline pic of Pattaya. It almost looks dense.
Jo no está en línea   Reply With Quote