daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation > Airports

Airports discussions about existing airports

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 28th, 2017, 12:22 AM   #361
renshapratama
Travel Enthusiast

Likes (Received): 2716

[QUOTE=KelvinatorNL;138612875]
Quote:
Originally Posted by EK413 View Post
The 'old' T3 has already been closed and they already start renovating and integrating the old and new part of T3 (ex-Ultimate) (source: http://www.airasia.com/id/en/press-r...2e-and-2f.page )
The carriers that were operating from the 'old' T3 (Airasia for example) have already moved all of their operations to T2.

At the moment, the 'new' T3 is only served by the domestic part of Garuda Indonesia. I read on the net that in April the international part of Garuda (2F at the moment) will move to T3 as they are still finishing the international part of the terminal and in May the other Skyteam carriers will move and eventually the rest of the international carriers will move in August 2017 when T3 is fully operational. (source: http://www.thejakartapost.com/travel...-from-terminal)

A skytrain/automated people mover will start operate between T1-T2-T3 from june as well. (source: http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...a-airport.html)

Of course, it's Indonesia, so you'll never know if they will achieve their targets on time....
But both projects have good progress currently, you can check on their local forum

Share your best pic on Instagram in here http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1992105
renshapratama no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old March 1st, 2017, 08:38 AM   #362
EK413

Likes (Received): 1895

[QUOTE=EK413;138607703]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dito Roso View Post
SOEKARNO HATTA / CGK TERMINAL-3 Photo Updates #1.
All photos are taken from SSC Thread: CGK | Soekarno Hatta International Airport | Tangerang, Banten

00000 TERMINAL (1) byMYW_2507, on Flickr

Taking a closer look at the design are there plans to incorporate the LCC Terminal with T3 & relocating the carriers to T1 & T2?
Regarding my previous quote I was referencing the LCC terminal to the right of this image. Are there plans to eventually have LCC carriers vacate the dedicated LCC terminal and eventually join the LCC terminal to the NEW T3???
Old March 4th, 2017, 01:20 AM   #363
KelvinatorNL
White Widow Blunt

Likes (Received): 7

[QUOTE=renshapratama;138615654]
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelvinatorNL View Post
But both projects have good progress currently, you can check on their local forum
Haha, that's correct and I'm checking out the indonesia sc forum quite often and I try to understand what people are posting, but as a half indonesian-dutch guy living in belanda, i do speak some bahasa, but only learned to speak it from my family there when i'm on holiday, it's hard to understand (reading) bahasa when you haven't learned it at school.

But I'm happy with Jokowi, he's paying more attention to Indonesia's infrastructure compared to SBY. More state funds + state ciompanies' budget including loans from Indonesian banks are being used.
The trans jawa toll road from merak til probolinggo (and hopefully banyuwangi in the end) is finally on its way to be completed in 2-3 years? A toll road from Merak til Denpasar including the jawa-bali bridge + tollroad from gilmanuk til denpasar would be wonderful. And multiple developments are ahead in the airport sector (new terminal for pontianak and semarang, T3 @ juanda and new airports like kertajati and kulon progo yogya)

renshapratama liked this post

Last edited by KelvinatorNL; March 4th, 2017 at 01:33 AM.
KelvinatorNL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2017, 01:23 AM   #364
KelvinatorNL
White Widow Blunt

Likes (Received): 7

[QUOTE=EK413;138639714]
Quote:

Regarding my previous quote I was referencing the LCC terminal to the right of this image. Are there plans to eventually have LCC carriers vacate the dedicated LCC terminal and eventually join the LCC terminal to the NEW T3???
The old T3 aka LCC terminal is currently being renovated and in process to be absorbed by the 'new' T3.
When Garuda + international carriers has been moved completely to T3, i guess AirAsia and the LLC carriers with international dest. will be all based at T2?
KelvinatorNL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2017, 02:12 AM   #365
EK413

Likes (Received): 1895

[QUOTE=KelvinatorNL;138697483]
Quote:

The old T3 aka LCC terminal is currently being renovated and in process to be absorbed by the 'new' T3.
When Garuda + international carriers has been moved completely to T3, i guess AirAsia and the LLC carriers with international dest. will be all based at T2?

Thanks for clarifying certainly makes a lot of sense.
Old March 5th, 2017, 01:34 AM   #366
Odigam

Likes (Received): 5

Sekarang sih berharap banget sama T4 aja
Odigam no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2017, 11:29 AM   #367
The Polman

Likes (Received): 787

http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...operation.html

Today: start of trials of the inter-terminal skytrain
September 17: start of inter-terminal skytrain between terminals 2 and 3, basically connecting most premium and international flights
November: full operation, larger capacity per train in the skytrain, connecting all terminals.

Prohibit the construction of new single-family dwellings without stacking apartments in Amsterdam (A10), Rotterdam (motorway ring), The Hague, Utrecht (outer ring), Eindhoven (ring), Tilburg (ringbanen) and Groningen (provincial ring)!

And prohibit the use of agricultural land for new dwellings!
The Polman está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2017, 03:11 PM   #368
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Likes (Received): 18178

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!

Munwon liked this post
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2017, 11:39 PM   #369
The Polman

Likes (Received): 787

Do I see a taxiway expansion in the east (left side)?

Btw, today I reached this news (from August 15) as well:

http://www.antaranews.com/berita/646...-november-2017

Not just all terminals but also the airport-to-city train will be up and running in November this year. This is a postponement but since the trains have arrived in Jakarta this target seems feasible.

The travel time to the city will be 54 minutes. It seems slow for its distance, however, remind that the reliability of travel time will greatly increase. You will be certain not to take two hours to go from the airport.

Prohibit the construction of new single-family dwellings without stacking apartments in Amsterdam (A10), Rotterdam (motorway ring), The Hague, Utrecht (outer ring), Eindhoven (ring), Tilburg (ringbanen) and Groningen (provincial ring)!

And prohibit the use of agricultural land for new dwellings!
The Polman está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2017, 04:47 PM   #370
hkskyline
Hong Kong

Likes (Received): 18178

Airport skytrain to be operated by crew for first six months
The Jakarta Post Excerpt
September 18, 2017

Airport skytrain to be operated by crew for first six months
The skytrain is ready to go during its launch at Terminal 3 of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Tangerang, Banten, on Sept. 17. (JP/Bangkit Jaya Putra)

Soekarno-Hatta International Airport’s skytrain will be operated by crew for the first six months, after which it will operate unmanned.

“People movers everywhere use drivers in the first six to eight months of operations. It is a standard operating procedure,” said state-owned airport operator PT Angkasa Putra II (AP II) president director Muhammad Awaluddin in Jakarta on Sunday as reported by kompas.com, during the launch of skytrain on Sunday.

As an initial step, the skytrain will connect Terminal 2 and Terminal 3 of the airport, with an additional connection in December to Terminal 1 when all three sets of skytrains will be operational.

State-owned PT LEN Industri finished building the skytrains in 14 months, quicker than the planned 17 months.

World Photo Gallery - | St. Petersburg, Russia | Pyongyang | Tokyo | Istanbul | Dubai | Shanghai | Mumbai | Bangkok | Sydney

New York, London, Prague, Iceland, Rocky Mountains, Angkor Wat, Sri Lanka, Poland, Myanmar, and much more!

Dito Roso liked this post
hkskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
jakarta