daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Serbian Forum > Изградња и развој > Србија > Београд

Београд Belgrade

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.
Old August 12th, 2005, 02:15 PM   #1
Luka

Likes (Received): 1373

БЕОГРАД - аквапарк | BELGRADE - Aqua Park

What’s your opinion about the project?

In New Belgrade, a presentation was held regarding a new recereational water park that has just started to be constructed in Blok 44. Serbia's famous basketball player Zarko Paspalj has announced this future attraction as his investment along with the company, Genel, from Novi Sad.

People in Belgrade will soon have the opportunity to enjoy at the water park, which have up until now only been present elsewhere. This kind of investment is important not just for New Belgrade, but for the entire city. The construction of this water park will enrich the lives of people in Belgrade.

Currently works in Blok 44 are concerning preparing the land for construction, and the park should be completed by May 25th, 2006. The project for the water park was done by Atelje Dušan Tešić (ATD) and Polin from Turkey. The park will stretch across five hectares of land, where there will be 11 pools and 21 slides. These will be constructed in the first phase due to be completed by 2006.

Future look of the water park:

Last edited by Luka; November 21st, 2005 at 01:59 PM.
Luka no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old August 12th, 2005, 04:23 PM   #2
dejan
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Damn these things seem to be springing up all over Eastern Europe lately!!
I know some Italian company was saying that they want to or are going to build a Aqua Park in Skopje!
Anyway, that pirate ship rawks
dejan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 12th, 2005, 04:35 PM   #3
Indexi

Likes (Received): 0

Looks good
Indexi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2005, 02:47 AM   #4
BGD

It will certainly be a good project for Belgrade. Firstly it will be a tourist attraction. Secondly people in Belgrade will have somewhere to ‘cool down’ during the summer. If someone is privately investing in it there is not much money to be lost by the City of Belgrade. It will bring money to the city. That money could be used for other projects. Plus the renderings look great.
BGD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 13th, 2005, 04:39 PM   #5
Luka

I like the project as well. A good attraction in my opinion.
Old November 21st, 2005, 01:54 PM   #6
Luka

Construction starts

Latest new. Well it’s starting. These are photos from late October. It seems it will be opened on scheduled on August 2006.

Old November 21st, 2005, 02:16 PM   #7
Football Rules
BANNED

Beautiful project but why so small?
We have something similar in Tirana http://skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=257558
Football Rules no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2005, 02:38 PM   #8
Luka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Football Rules
We have something similar in Tirana http://skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=257558
Well the area is limited. It is a private project by one of our best basket ball players Paspalj so it’s not financed by the city. I do think it will be the largest in the Balkans.

Last edited by Luka; November 21st, 2005 at 03:09 PM.
Luka no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2005, 02:45 PM   #9
Football Rules
BANNED

I dont know about the largest in the Balkans though , Tirana Pools have a total of 11 pools
Old November 21st, 2005, 04:52 PM   #10
Podgoricanin
Montenegrin

Likes (Received): 866

Lokkin' great. It would be smart, though, to invest money in better road towards Montenegro and 73km of it's sandy beaches. Nothing can replace blue Adriatic...
Podgoricanin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2005, 05:24 PM   #11
BIK

Likes (Received): 36

Quote:
Tirana Pools look great!

But Belgrade's Aqua Park will be like a theme park, while Tirana's Pools is a collection of great pools.

The closest comparison in the region to the Aqua Park in Belgrade is the Thessaloniki's Aqua Park. Been there twice and it is great!
BIK no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2005, 05:47 PM   #12
Football Rules
BANNED

Not just a collection of pools, there's much much more but the pictures dont show.
Last time i went to The Pools it was 1995 and they had all kinds of games there where you could win freebies and stuff.
They even sold cotton balls back then
It's exactly like a Theme Park but we call it The Pools
Old November 21st, 2005, 10:10 PM   #13
bsr
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podgoricanin
Lokkin' great. It would be smart, though, to invest money in better road towards Montenegro and 73km of it's sandy beaches. Nothing can replace blue Adriatic...
Such a project would financially be way out of any sports celebrity's league. However, Serbia is already preparing the Horgos-Pozega motorway concession, which I suppose would be part of such a motorway, but the problem would be the Montenegrin part...

Monday, November 07, 2005 CET

BELGRADE – Serbia’s Capital Investments Ministry has announced the largest investment in Serbian history in the Horgos-Pozega motorway. The ministry called tenders for the building of the motorway in October and submissions will be accepted until the end of November. The concession is valued at 780 million euros, despite warnings from International Monetary Fund officials that this is dangerous and that the project should have begun with smaller concessions.
bsr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2005, 10:25 PM   #14
mirza-sm
Boznian

Likes (Received): 3175

wow the Belgrade Aqua Park sure looks cool
And the Tirana one too.. something simillar to the Tirana one is being built in Sanski Most (the city where i live)
Old November 21st, 2005, 10:30 PM   #15
Singidunum
Grad Oblakodera

Likes (Received): 9260

Quote:
Da u junu i septembru ali u julu i avgustu nema pijace vode a more je prljavo. Eto tad cemo da se kupamo po bazenima

Potpišite peticiju protiv rušenja Generalštaba!
Singidunum no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2005, 10:40 PM   #16
bsr
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGD
Secondly people in Belgrade will have somewhere to ‘cool down’ during the summer.
They have that already in Ada Ciganlija, although this will be a great complement...
bsr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2005, 10:43 PM   #17
mirza-sm
Boznian

Likes (Received): 3175

Quote:
I dont know about the largest in the Balkans though , Tirana Pools have a total of 11 pools
The largest in the Balkans is Thermal Riviera Ilidza in Sarajevo,whicih also has a biggest swimming pool in this part of Europe on 2850 m2 the whole complex on 15 hectars u can find more info at http://www.terme-ilidza.ba/ba
ok i wont be bitchin anymore cuz this is a thread for Bgd`s Aqua park hehe..
Old November 22nd, 2005, 01:57 AM   #18
CVRKI
Stop the World...

How could I have lived all these years without this crap ?
What's this mess ? Ada for rich kids ?
Old November 22nd, 2005, 02:02 AM   #19
CVRKI
Stop the World...

Quote:
Are you crazy ? Why invest in lousy roads to MN when Croats built us highways to Dalmatia ?
Old November 22nd, 2005, 02:31 AM   #20
Kommandant Mark
BANNED

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Why even mention Adriatic?
I understand that this is private investment of one of our basketball players, so no arguments there...but my personal opinion is that Belgrade needs no such thing...the city has the highest ammount of Olympic swimming pools in Europe (when you say Europe, it means World too, by pure default) and last but not least, something like Ada Ciganlija artificial lake & Zemun's Lido Danube beach.
Kommandant Mark no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
Србија, аквапарк, aqua park, belgrade, beograd, serbia, srbija

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: