SkyscraperCity Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NOMINATE: Most Historic City

8K views 39 replies 38 participants last post by  shiver-me-timbers 
#1 ·
Nominate the 3 most historic cities.

Please use this thread for nominating only. You may post 1 picture for each of your nominations. If you wish to discuss the topic in detail, or post larger numbers of pictures, then please use the "DISCUSS:" thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

General rules:
The Hall of Fame forum is where we decide about our all-time favourites from the world of skyscrapers, skylines, buildings and cities. Every week users can nominate and vote in a specific category.

The five nominations that get the most mentions will be up for the final vote the week after. The one receiving the most votes will go into the Hall of Fame.

Nominating
If you name more then three, only the first three will count. If you name the same structure or city three times, that will be counted as one. Do not use this thread for discussions.

Promoting your favorite
Discuss this week's topic in the 'DISCUSS:' thread.

See less See more
#20 ·
GUYZ I AM NOT GOING TO SAY ANYHTHING BECAUSE EVERY CITY HAS A HISTORY IN THE WORLD APART FROM DUBAI ANYWAY. LOL. SO I THINK THIS IS A VERY UNFAIR THREAD OR YOU SHOULD'VE MADE A POLL FOR ANY PARTICULAR 3 CITIES AND YOU HAD A CHOOSE OF PICKING ONE CITY OUT OF THREE YOU KNOW.

#23 ·
CHANEL said:
GUYZ I AM NOT GOING TO SAY ANYHTHING BECAUSE EVERY CITY HAS A HISTORY IN THE WORLD APART FROM DUBAI ANYWAY. LOL. SO I THINK THIS IS A VERY UNFAIR THREAD OR YOU SHOULD'VE MADE A POLL FOR ANY PARTICULAR 3 CITIES AND YOU HAD A CHOOSE OF PICKING ONE CITY OUT OF THREE YOU KNOW.
What's the problem? What's so unfair? This thread is perfectly logical, there are obviously some cities with more "history" than others - try using a bit of common sense. It's funny how so many people are choosing Rome and Cairo, isn't it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.