daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > Supertalls > Proposed Supertalls



Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old January 4th, 2010, 07:11 PM   #641
skyperu34
TRUXILLO del PERU !!!
 
skyperu34's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: TRUJILLO, Perú
Posts: 15,798
Likes (Received): 472

That roof looks very nice with gardens, nice complement.
__________________
MIS DIBUJOS DE TINTA Y CARBON:


Diseńo, arquitectura, arte y naturaleza en:

skyperu34 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old January 7th, 2010, 06:06 PM   #642
jhalsey
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London
Posts: 1,010
Likes (Received): 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizmo1337 View Post
looks great
Yes but the tower has not been built yet.
jhalsey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2010, 09:23 PM   #643
korea2002
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,838
Likes (Received): 539

Busan Lotte Town Development Building Model-All!







this model is exhibited in Lotte Department store Lobby & 10 floor.
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:14 PM   #644
HD
°°°°°°°°°°°°
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,173
Likes (Received): 89

the department store is H U G E. how tall is it?

looks great btw. ...
HD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:19 PM   #645
korea2002
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,838
Likes (Received): 539

2010.1.4-Korea2002's Busan Trip-Busan Lotte Town Development

In My Construction Korean Trip,Main Super Tower Fence







Concept for Super Tower


korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:26 PM   #646
korea2002
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,838
Likes (Received): 539

2010.1.4-Korea2002's Busan Trip-Busan Lotte Town Development Progress!

Young Plaza & Atrium Zone(2010 August Completion)





Main Super Tower Construction sites










Site Office


korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2010, 10:34 PM   #647
korea2002
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,838
Likes (Received): 539

Lotte Town progress-Development News

Hey! SSC Forumers!
I'm Korea2002.
First,Happy New Year 2010!
I say Recent Information about Busan Lotte Town Development(2010.1.4 Standard)

1.Final Render of SOM haven't released in Homepage yet,Final Design release will announce soon.(Detailed Design's Change work is under way,from 107 to 130)
2.Lotte Super Tower's site is sites,not Temporary Parking Lot.(Parking lot is made in Underground)
3.Lotte Super Tower Development stage is Final(4 stage)
1 stage-Department store,2 stage-Plaza,3 stage-Mart & Retail,4 stage-Super Tower(Lotte Complex Town)
4.Site's office's Construcion is completed,Original Site Office will move to there(in Lotte Town sites)
5.Lotte Town Super Tower's Construction is real and true..(In Recent news,Lotte can build Supertall Construction Willingness in Busan)
6.Mock-up Facility was set up(Meta-Pascal Concrete Test Structure).
wait! I will send you good news about Korean Supertall Project in 2010!
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2010, 08:19 PM   #648
korea2002
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,838
Likes (Received): 539

Development News-2010.1.5-Lotte's Willingness!!

Busan Lotte Town not going to give rise

Busan Port Authority The Busan Lotte Marine Town (130 floors or more) to change the winning goal for the landfill attracts much attention on whether the rise in construction of the Lotte group, the highest levels of the building will once again confirmed.

4 heonamsik Busan mayor met with reporters "for the construction of Busan Lotte Town Lotte Group chairman singyeokho means that the firm hadaneun check directly," he said. Huh market Lotte Hotel in Pusan last 3 and a luncheon with the new president said. New Chairman th decades of odd months in Korea, even months spent in Japan, practices had found the Busan Lotte Hotel in Busan, Hur hoped that met the market.

Lotte Tower skyscraper in November last year, labor officials to install a residential facility for landfill purposes have changed the Busan port by a blue companion became part of the "housing is not permitted, feasibility, due to the falling gaejeomhan Lotte Department Store and is now in full swing 04 abandon plans to build a skyscraper construction enteoteinmeonteudongman is possible "that was often raised concerns.

Mayor Hur "singyeokho Chairman closed the store closed this year, including the last one doing all three, including the Lotte Department Store Lotte Town gwangbokjeom own construction to start thinking about looking into every corner of the town of Busan Lotte had had a deep affection "he" gaejeomhan end department stores and will open doors in August after entertainment-dong Dong-rise tower completed hagetdaneun necessarily rely on the new chairman of the firm's plans could feel, "he said. Huh market, especially "the opening of Busan gwangbokjeom wondo spirited vigor gradually got it back about the new president has expressed deep concern," he said.

The Busan Lotte side will have 3 wolkke East Tower in blue with anti-landfill for construction purposes will ask jaesin change.

Focus-Lotte CEO(Shin Gyuk Ho) don't give up Busan Lotte Town Development,but Lotte Tower Construction will delay due to Critical Factor!!
Lotte will re-submit Tower 130-Stories Development Plan to Busan Governmental Hall in March due to Landfill Purpose.
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2010, 05:52 AM   #649
uakoops
Sidewalk Superintendent
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 309
Likes (Received): 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by korea2002 View Post
Busan Lotte Town not going to give rise

Busan Port Authority The Busan Lotte Marine Town (130 floors or more) to change the winning goal for the landfill attracts much attention on whether the rise in construction of the Lotte group, the highest levels of the building will once again confirmed.

4 heonamsik Busan mayor met with reporters "for the construction of Busan Lotte Town Lotte Group chairman singyeokho means that the firm hadaneun check directly," he said. Huh market Lotte Hotel in Pusan last 3 and a luncheon with the new president said. New Chairman th decades of odd months in Korea, even months spent in Japan, practices had found the Busan Lotte Hotel in Busan, Hur hoped that met the market.

Lotte Tower skyscraper in November last year, labor officials to install a residential facility for landfill purposes have changed the Busan port by a blue companion became part of the "housing is not permitted, feasibility, due to the falling gaejeomhan Lotte Department Store and is now in full swing 04 abandon plans to build a skyscraper construction enteoteinmeonteudongman is possible "that was often raised concerns.

Mayor Hur "singyeokho Chairman closed the store closed this year, including the last one doing all three, including the Lotte Department Store Lotte Town gwangbokjeom own construction to start thinking about looking into every corner of the town of Busan Lotte had had a deep affection "he" gaejeomhan end department stores and will open doors in August after entertainment-dong Dong-rise tower completed hagetdaneun necessarily rely on the new chairman of the firm's plans could feel, "he said. Huh market, especially "the opening of Busan gwangbokjeom wondo spirited vigor gradually got it back about the new president has expressed deep concern," he said.

The Busan Lotte side will have 3 wolkke East Tower in blue with anti-landfill for construction purposes will ask jaesin change.

Focus-Lotte CEO(Shin Gyuk Ho) don't give up Busan Lotte Town Development,but Lotte Tower Construction will delay due to Critical Factor!!
Lotte will re-submit Tower 130-Stories Development Plan to Busan Governmental Hall in March due to Landfill Purpose.
Can someone please translate these last 2 posts into English?
uakoops no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2010, 06:34 AM   #650
korea2002
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,838
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by uakoops View Post
Can someone please translate these last 2 posts into English?
When I write Development News,I write Focus for Forumer(in my words)
,because Google Translator has many Error about Exact Interpretation,Underline(Critical Main Idea) would be written Focus.
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2010, 04:07 PM   #651
korea2002
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,838
Likes (Received): 539

2010.1.22

korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2010, 10:17 PM   #652
Cristobal_illo
iPhone lover!
 
Cristobal_illo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Santiago, Chile
Posts: 741
Likes (Received): 21

Somebody must change the title to Prep. Isn't?
The construction of the main tower hasn't started yet.
__________________
COSTANERA CENTER with 300m and 64 fl.
Latin American's Tallest Building...
Cristobal_illo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2010, 10:23 PM   #653
wap-190
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 124
Likes (Received): 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristobal_illo View Post
Somebody must change the title to Prep. Isn't?
The construction of the main tower hasn't started yet.
They have already finished the slurry wall and some piling (not sure, if already finished), so it's U/C.
wap-190 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 10th, 2010, 07:12 PM   #654
korea2002
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,838
Likes (Received): 539

2010.2.8-Construction updates



Tower Development start-2010 March-Developmental Plan's Change for 120-stories Super Tower Construction.
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2010, 06:26 AM   #655
Sister Ray
Registered User
 
Sister Ray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Fukuoka
Posts: 965
Likes (Received): 97

This tower will loom over Nampodong like anybody's business. Fantastic.

BTW Why has Busan got more supertall action than Seoul?
Sister Ray no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 11th, 2010, 07:44 PM   #656
krkseg1ops
Registered User
 
krkseg1ops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Kraków - dawna stolica Polaków
Posts: 1,536
Likes (Received): 408

they don't
krkseg1ops no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2010, 08:43 PM   #657
migöl
Registered User
 
migöl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Munich
Posts: 3,520
Likes (Received): 225

busan has not many skyscrapers right?... and now they are getting one over 500 m wow.
migöl está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old February 12th, 2010, 08:51 PM   #658
Blue Flame
Get Silly!
 
Blue Flame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lexington,KY
Posts: 1,785
Likes (Received): 174

Not just one. Don't forget the Triple Square Resort under prep.
__________________
A cynic is nothing but a realist with experience.
Blue Flame no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010, 06:30 AM   #659
plasma169
Registered User
 
plasma169's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 141
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by migöl View Post
busan has not many skyscrapers right?... and now they are getting one over 500 m wow.
No, Busan is South Korea's fastest growing city in terms of number of skyscrapers. The site where this Lotte Tower is being built is a very old district

Check Pics of Marine City District or Centum City District for existing & new projects including the 300M Doosan Zenith tower & +200M I'Park Towers. Awesome design
plasma169 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 13th, 2010, 11:08 AM   #660
korea2002
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 5,838
Likes (Received): 539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Flame View Post
Not just one. Don't forget the Triple Square Resort under prep.
yeah.out of the Busan Lotte tower,Triple-square(Preparation for Construction start),Solomon tower(2010 June Construction start),Busan International Finance Center(2010 February Construction start)....
korea2002 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu