daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > UK & Ireland Architecture Forums > Projects and Construction > Liverpool Metro Area

Liverpool Metro Area 'Scouse Scrapers for both sides of the Mersey



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old November 30th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #1321
Martin S
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 7,724
Likes (Received): 626

I suppose I should point out that Geoff Muirhead used to be the CEO of Manchester
Martin S no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old November 30th, 2012, 10:47 PM   #1322
the golden vision
Registered User
 
the golden vision's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,457
Likes (Received): 806

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awayo View Post
I'd consult Mad John before the IPPR.
Further down from that article is this gibberish ;

1
2next
Read More http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/...#ixzz2DdBOh7Qo
__________________
Business & leisure...
Projected investment of £4.5bn+
www.liverpoolwaters.co.uk
http://www.wirralwaters.com/
1,000 maritime companies on Merseyside, employ 26,000 staff with an annual turnover of £2.5bn,15% of the Merseyside economy. The Port of Liverpool handles over 40m tonnes of cargo & 150,000 ship movements a year. The River Mersey is the UK’s 3rd busiest estuary.
http://www.shipais.com/index.php
The Merseyrail network runs 700 services a day, the most intense of any in the UK apart from London Underground.
http://visitliverpool.com/






1) ' annual turnover of £2.5bn,15% of the Merseyside economy' If not actually incorrect is certainly misleading. I'm assuming the figure of 2.5bn is arrived at with inclusion of Peel Ports, unfortunately half of the business of this group is not part of the Merseyside economy.

2) 'The Port of Liverpool handles 40m tonnes of cargo' wrong, the figure is 32m.


3)'150,000 ship movements a year' erm, just slightly out there by a factor of 10, 15,000,

4) 'The Mersey is the UK's third busiest estuary' actually it's fourth.



Journalism like this reminds you what newspapers are for,that is, selling newspapers. They are part of the entertainment industry and are becoming increasingly more part of the lower end of that industry.
Journalists today are less in the thrall of the political views of the proprietors than they were 30 years ago (with the obvious exception) but this doesn't seem to have improved the ethics and standards across the board all falling imo.
How much is the Beano today?
__________________
'The Only Wealth is Life'
the golden vision no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2012, 04:09 PM   #1323
Paul D
CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER
 
Paul D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 14,250
Likes (Received): 2138

MoD extends Royal Fleet Auxiliary maintenance contracts

Five contracts to maintain naval support ships have been extended by the Ministry of Defence.

It says the extensions, which are worth a total of about £349m, are likely to safeguard about 800 jobs.

The GMB trade union welcomed the news, saying "shipyard workers are just as important as the armed forces".

The contracts, given to five British companies, cover the maintenance of the 13-strong Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA) flotilla of naval support vessels.

The RFA provides support such as fuel and munitions to the Royal Navy at sea.

It is made up of fuel tankers, a medical facility and landing ships.

The contracts were originally allocated in 2008 for an initial period of five years.

Following a review which the MoD says was to ensure value for money, they have now been extended for a further five years.

The companies involved include Cammell A&P Group Ltd - a ship repair facility in Falmouth - and Lloyds Register, which is based in Bristol.

The three others are Cammell Laird Ship Repairers and Shipbuilders Ltd, based in Birkenhead, Southampton-based Trimline Ltd and Hempel UK Ltd, which is in Cwmbran, south Wales.

Defence minister Philip Dunne said the RFA ships were "crucial to the work of the Royal Navy", adding that "without them it simply could not operate".

"These substantial contracts will not only safeguard hundreds of UK jobs but will ensure that these ships can continue in their roles for years to come," he said.

Meanwhile, David Hulse, of the GMB trade union, said: "This is welcome news in these bleak times.

"GMB maintains that the shipyard workers are just as important as the armed forces to our nation's defences, which is why it is crucial that the MoD plan procurement to ensure capacity and skills."
__________________
Aerials installed Liverpool
Paul D no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:45 PM   #1324
Tom Hughes
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,377
Likes (Received): 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by the golden vision View Post
Further down from that article is this gibberish ;

1
2next
Read More http://www.liverpooldailypost.co.uk/...#ixzz2DdBOh7Qo
__________________
Business & leisure...
Projected investment of £4.5bn+
www.liverpoolwaters.co.uk
http://www.wirralwaters.com/
1,000 maritime companies on Merseyside, employ 26,000 staff with an annual turnover of £2.5bn,15% of the Merseyside economy. The Port of Liverpool handles over 40m tonnes of cargo & 150,000 ship movements a year. The River Mersey is the UK’s 3rd busiest estuary.
http://www.shipais.com/index.php
The Merseyrail network runs 700 services a day, the most intense of any in the UK apart from London Underground.
http://visitliverpool.com/






1) ' annual turnover of £2.5bn,15% of the Merseyside economy' If not actually incorrect is certainly misleading. I'm assuming the figure of 2.5bn is arrived at with inclusion of Peel Ports, unfortunately half of the business of this group is not part of the Merseyside economy.

2) 'The Port of Liverpool handles 40m tonnes of cargo' wrong, the figure is 32m.


3)'150,000 ship movements a year' erm, just slightly out there by a factor of 10, 15,000,

4) 'The Mersey is the UK's third busiest estuary' actually it's fourth.



Journalism like this reminds you what newspapers are for,that is, selling newspapers. They are part of the entertainment industry and are becoming increasingly more part of the lower end of that industry.
Journalists today are less in the thrall of the political views of the proprietors than they were 30 years ago (with the obvious exception) but this doesn't seem to have improved the ethics and standards across the board all falling imo.
How much is the Beano today?
It doesn't cover the thousands of scousers who are employed in marine Industries all over the world who acquired their training on Merseyside because those marine industries were/are based here. I'm not employed by the port of Liverpool but I work in that industry and personally know many more the same, and who still live locally. Merchant Navy, Offshore oil and gas, Classification organisations etc that wont come under the Port's employment figures. The port is a massive asset that needs to grow and modernise to attract trade as it did historically. There are a lot of very high-paying industries to be exploited, and if the north-west is ever going to be any kind of hub in the future, it will only happen with a large trading port on its doorstep. World trade is many many times what it was in the days when Liverpool owned it..... We can make our slice of the cake much bigger, then all those ancilliaries can grow too.
Tom Hughes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:47 PM   #1325
Tom Hughes
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1,377
Likes (Received): 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
MoD extends Royal Fleet Auxiliary maintenance contracts

Five contracts to maintain naval support ships have been extended by the Ministry of Defence.

It says the extensions, which are worth a total of about £349m, are likely to safeguard about 800 jobs.

The GMB trade union welcomed the news, saying "shipyard workers are just as important as the armed forces".

The contracts, given to five British companies, cover the maintenance of the 13-strong Royal Fleet Auxiliary (RFA) flotilla of naval support vessels.

The RFA provides support such as fuel and munitions to the Royal Navy at sea.

It is made up of fuel tankers, a medical facility and landing ships.

The contracts were originally allocated in 2008 for an initial period of five years.

Following a review which the MoD says was to ensure value for money, they have now been extended for a further five years.

The companies involved include Cammell A&P Group Ltd - a ship repair facility in Falmouth - and Lloyds Register, which is based in Bristol.

The three others are Cammell Laird Ship Repairers and Shipbuilders Ltd, based in Birkenhead, Southampton-based Trimline Ltd and Hempel UK Ltd, which is in Cwmbran, south Wales.

Defence minister Philip Dunne said the RFA ships were "crucial to the work of the Royal Navy", adding that "without them it simply could not operate".

"These substantial contracts will not only safeguard hundreds of UK jobs but will ensure that these ships can continue in their roles for years to come," he said.

Meanwhile, David Hulse, of the GMB trade union, said: "This is welcome news in these bleak times.

"GMB maintains that the shipyard workers are just as important as the armed forces to our nation's defences, which is why it is crucial that the MoD plan procurement to ensure capacity and skills."
Great news for Lairds..... I hope they can fully capitalise on it!!!
Tom Hughes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #1326
Paul D
CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER
 
Paul D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 14,250
Likes (Received): 2138

Peel invests in steel supply

Peel Ports is to spend £3m improving its steel terminal at the Port of Liverpool's Gladstone dock.

The improved facility will use CareGo software and crane automation technology to help make the supply chain at the port more efficient. An interactive customer web portal will offer instant access to the ordering process, real time stock availability, coil selection and a vehicle booking system.

Gary Hodgson, managing director of Peel Ports, said: "This is a particularly exciting investment for Peel Ports because it puts us at the leading edge of steel storage and distribution. No other port in the UK is currently able to offer a comparable service.

"Coupled with the Port of Liverpool's advantageous location in terms of its proximity to UK manufacturing, we are confident that we are making a very important investment that will ultimately offer our customers substantial cost benefits."

The Liverpool Steel Terminal will open for business in April 2013.

http://www.placenorthwest.co.uk/news...el-supply.html
__________________
Aerials installed Liverpool

Last edited by b4mmy; December 6th, 2012 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Place North West link added
Paul D no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #1327
b4mmy
★★★
 
b4mmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Macclesfield
Posts: 12,447
Likes (Received): 252



Peel Ports Invest £3m in Automated Steel Terminal

Animation:
__________________
吃我的苹果
b4mmy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #1328
Howie_P
Registered User
 
Howie_P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kensington Liverpool
Posts: 2,271
Likes (Received): 71

Quote:
Peel Ports clinches £1.6bn refinancing to fund growth
By Neil Hodgson | Dec 12 2012 |

LIVERPOOL docks owner Peel Ports has completed a £1.6bn refinancing deal to fund its growth plans, including the £300m Liverpool2 SuperPort scheme.

The funding has been raised from a range of banks and private investors, including foreign investors.

It also includes £150m from the European Investment Bank.

Graeme Charnock, Peel’s chief financial officer, said: “The strong support we have received from banks and investors is testament to their confidence in the future plans of the Peel Ports Group.

“We have refinanced our existing facilities, and created a diversified and flexible funding platform to support our growth strategy, which includes the development of the Liverpool2 container terminal.”

Liverpool2 will be capable of handling the biggest container ships in the world and the increase in throughput is forecast to lead to the creation of 5,000 jobs across the region at the port and knock-on sectors such as supply and transport.

Work on constructing the new in-river terminal could begin as early as next month, with a completion date estimated for 2015.

Peel said the refinancing is a fitting climax to a strong year for the ports operation, where the Port of Liverpool, the largest in the group’s portfolio which includes Clyde in Scotland and Medway in Kent, saw off rivals Antwerp in Belgium, and Charleston and Los Angeles in America, to be named ‘International Port Authority of the Year’ by global industry journal Containerisation International.
Source: Liverpool Echo
Howie_P no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #1329
MR KITE
Registered User
 
MR KITE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LIVERPOOL
Posts: 1,001
Likes (Received): 199

Mazdon wins Peel Ports contract

Peel Ports has appointed Mazdon Construction to design and build a 215,000 sq ft animal feed storage facility at Seaforth Docks, Liverpool.

The building will be an extension to an existing facility, with potential for storing up to 100,000 tonnes of feed.

The project will include the design and construction of the building including enabling works, cladding, drainage, external works, all electrical and mechanical requirements conveying systems to transport the feed, and all necessary control systems to manage the storage of the feed.

The building, the conveyor and control system will be linked into the existing facility.

http://www.placenorthwest.co.uk/news...rth-docks.html
MR KITE no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2013, 04:46 PM   #1330
Paul D
CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER
 
Paul D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 14,250
Likes (Received): 2138

Birkenhead shipyard Cammell Laird reports 25% rise in turnover

CONSTRUCTION of the flight decks for the Royal Navy’s new aircraft carriers and work on Irish Sea windfarm turbines helped Birkenhead shipyard Cammell Laird restore its turnover to levels seen a few years earlier.

In its latest accounts filed today at Companies House, Cammell Laird reported a 25% rise in turnover to £95m. The shipyard firm reported pre-tax profit of for the year to May 2012 of £10.3m, up from £9.1m the year before.

In its Directors’ Report contained the accounts the company said: “This was achieved as a direct result of the company’s growing reputation for delivering a cost effective quality service to ship owners and operators in the ship repair, conversion and military market place.”

Other highlights in the year include completion of Royal Fleet Auxiliary vessels Fort Austin, Black Rover and Wave Knight.

Other contracts completed include those for James Fisher Shipping, Seatruck Ferries, Isle of Man Steam Packet Company, Irish Ferries, Northlink Ferries and Maersk.

The company has recently commenced construction on two new builds for Western Ferries and a conversion for Orkney Council.

Cammell Laird revealed plans to enter the heavy engineering sector and will target bespoke offshore marine, energy and renewable energy markets.

The directors’ added that these latest results brought the business back to the level it achieved in 2008/09 and 2009/10.

The business is expected to continue to grow in 2012/13.

Read more: Liverpool Echo http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/2013/...#ixzz2MriO09YZ
__________________
Aerials installed Liverpool

design_man liked this post
Paul D no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2013, 02:04 PM   #1331
Paul D
CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER
 
Paul D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 14,250
Likes (Received): 2138

Wirral wind farm business park could create “hundreds of new jobs”

HUNDREDS of new jobs are expected to be created in Merseyside with a multi-million pound Wirral business park specialising in the offshore windfarm industry.

A four-acre site in Birkenhead has been earmarked for the scheme which will fulfil demand from supply-chain businesses supporting the lucrative industry.

Wirral council is proposing to buy the site on Campbeltown Road, in Birkenhead, adjacent to the Cammell Laird site, known as Maritime Business Park.

Pat Hackett, council cabinet member for regeneration, said the site, which will accommodate three 10,000 sq ft units, “will give us much-needed industrial space”.

The authority also hopes to have the site available to host Wirral-based events as part of the 61 day International Festival of Business to be held in 2014.

Cllr Hackett said: “This will be fantastic – next to the world- renowned Cammell Laird, with all its great history and a site which is now being used in a much more modern way. But, of even more importance will be the opportunity to create new jobs. We are talking about hundreds of new jobs which will be much- needed at a time like this.”

A report going to Wirral council’s ruling cabinet this week recommends the authority proceed with negotiations to buy the Campbeltown Road site, which it says will “open up supply chain and export opportunities in this expanding industry” which “presents a huge opportunity for Wirral”.

It said: “Here 1,000 turbines are planned, the value of which is estimated to be in the region of £18bn and with an industry calculation of 4.5 jobs per installed turbine.”

The council believes there are Wirral companies and non- Wirral companies who are looking for new premises in the borough, with a number of these operating in the offshore wind sector and Maritime Business Park will help meet their needs.

The same report also advises that the council enters into negotiations with Cammell Laird to sell or lease to the company a council-owned car park and slipway at Alabama Way.

This would allow the company to develop a facility for Operations and Maintenance (O&M) in Wirral.

Cammell Laird currently has O&M sites at Liverpool Docks and Mostyn, in North Wales, and could lead to further jobs.

Read more: Liverpool Echo http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liver...#ixzz2NE9uHp35

Peel plans £150m biomass storage site

THE Mersey Docks and Harbour Company is looking for contractors to design and build a £150m wood pellet storage facility to supply biomass energy plants.

The "Biomass Import and Storage and Outloading to Rail" site will be capable of storing 350,000 tonnes of wood pellets.

The approximate contstruction cost of the first phase is £60m, and this should be finished by September 2014.

A tender document issued by the Peel Group-owned business said the work would involve the "overall management, design, engineering, procurement, construction, installation and all testing, commissioning and validation", of the site.

The deadline for expressions of interest is April 26.
__________________
Aerials installed Liverpool

Cheeky2xist liked this post

Last edited by Paul D; March 13th, 2013 at 12:23 AM.
Paul D no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2013, 02:33 PM   #1332
Dane_e
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: London
Posts: 731
Likes (Received): 108

Haven't Peel said they would like Wirral Waters to have some sort of green power station?
Dane_e no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2013, 05:28 PM   #1333
Paul D
CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER
 
Paul D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 14,250
Likes (Received): 2138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dane_e View Post
Haven't Peel said they would like Wirral Waters to have some sort of green power station?
Quote:
The massive storage depot will supply a biomass power station planned at the port.
This comment was taken from this link but it doesn't say where the biomass power station will be, you're probably right in saying it's in Wirral Waters.

http://www.constructionenquirer.com/...rage-facility/
__________________
Aerials installed Liverpool
Paul D no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:43 PM   #1334
yoshef
I like beer.
 
yoshef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Cheshire
Posts: 11,140
Likes (Received): 507

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
This comment was taken from this link but it doesn't say where the biomass power station will be, you're probably right in saying it's in Wirral Waters.

http://www.constructionenquirer.com/...rage-facility/

Alexandra Dock

http://www.alexandradockproject.co.u...r-station.aspx



__________________
JFT96

Paul D liked this post
yoshef no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2013, 07:56 PM   #1335
Dane_e
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: London
Posts: 731
Likes (Received): 108

The location makes sense in terms of shipping material in. I just hope the counterproductive practice of destroying flora to specifically feed such plants will not be the case with this plant.

Last edited by Dane_e; March 11th, 2013 at 08:04 PM.
Dane_e no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2013, 10:37 PM   #1336
superla
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 841
Likes (Received): 197

Do we have any more info re this project,be good to give it its own thread if and when it goes on site?
superla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:02 PM   #1337
Paul D
CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER
 
Paul D's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 14,250
Likes (Received): 2138

Quote:
Originally Posted by superla View Post
Do we have any more info re this project,be good to give it its own thread if and when it goes on site?
The start date for the work is scheduled to be the end of July and completion is due in September 2014, it'll definitely need its own thread eventually. We'll have to keep on eye out for some movement on this.

http://www.placenorthwest.co.uk/news...mass-shed.html
__________________
Aerials installed Liverpool
Paul D no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:04 PM   #1338
superla
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 841
Likes (Received): 197

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul D View Post

The start date for the work is scheduled to be the end of July and completion is due in September 2014, it'll definitely need its own thread eventually. We'll have to keep on eye out for some movement on this.

http://www.placenorthwest.co.uk/news...mass-shed.html
Cheers Paul
__________________

Paul D liked this post
superla no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 11th, 2013, 11:26 PM   #1339
Duh!
BANNED
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Skem
Posts: 495
Likes (Received): 16

It is a full power station not a storage facility. It will have a tall ugly chimney pouring out crap. The port doesn't need it. Best it it is on the ship canal.
Duh! no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 18th, 2013, 11:28 PM   #1340
MR KITE
Registered User
 
MR KITE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: LIVERPOOL
Posts: 1,001
Likes (Received): 199

SuperPort to Grow SuperSkills for Liverpool

Source: Dredging Today.com

Peel Ports, the UK’s second largest ports group, is backing the UK’s only Low Carbon and SuperPort University Technical College, which has just entered into its consultation period.

The port group hopes that the University Technical College – UTC – which is due to open in 2014, will give young people in the Liverpool City Region the specific skills they need to find employment in the SuperPort and Low Carbon industries.

It is estimated that the region’s transformational SuperPort plans, which include £1.8bn of investment in new infrastructure projects across the region and are backed by industry leaders like the Stobart Group and Peel Ports, will generate up to 35,000 jobs over a twenty year period.

Plans include Peel Ports’ development of a series of multimodal logistics hubs along the Manchester Ship Canal, as well as a new in-river container terminal at the Port of Liverpool, Liverpool2, which is due to be operational in 2015.

Aimed at 14 to 19 year olds, the UTC will deliver a mix of academic and technical education specifically geared around the engineering and logistics skills necessary for the low carbon economy and SuperPort industries in Liverpool.

As well as Peel Ports, partners behind the UTC include Liverpool Community College and Liverpool John Moores University, together with the City Council, the Eldonians Group, Laing O’Rourke, Arup, Balfour Beatty, EON, Mersey Travel, and a number of other high profile employers.

The involvement of universities and employers means that students will benefit from work placements, guest speakers, an employer-led curriculum, as well as involvement in real life projects. The new UTC will also run longer term times and operate business hours to help students prepare for the world of work.

Howard Sloane, Group Head of HR for Peel Ports said: “The whole region stands to benefit enormously from growth in the SuperPort and low carbon industries, and Peel Ports’ investment in Liverpool2 and the developments along the Manchester Ship Canal are a fundamental part of that future.

“Investing in our next generation workforce is essential for what will be a SuperPort of global significance. The Liverpool Low Carbon and SuperPort UTC is a genuinely exciting opportunity for local young people because it will allow them to access the specific skills and qualifications they need to pursue successful careers within these growth industries.”

Elaine Bowker, Principal of Liverpool Community College, said: “The SuperPort and sustainable industry will be crucial to the future success of Liverpool’s economy. The University Technical College will play a vital role in this success, supplying the skills for these industries, helping fuel growth and ensuring that it’s local people that benefit from the jobs created.”

The UTC would give pupils hands-on, practical work experience, technical training and also offer traditional GCSEs and A-level qualifications.

The consultation period for the UTC runs until the 22nd March 2013, and residents and employers are being asked to submit their views on the plans for the scheme.

http://www.liverpoolvision.co.uk/New...liverpool.aspx
MR KITE no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:57 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu