daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Retroceder   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Indonesia Skyscrapers Forum > Regional Construction and Development > Java Island and Bali > DI Yogyakarta

Respuesta

Herramientas
Antiguo 11-01-2006, 23:26:42   #41
XxRyoChanxX
holla holla hey!

Likes (Received): 9

cool!!! nice picss

Sponsored Links

Antiguo 31-01-2006, 05:09:54   #42
hermansaksono
amazing technicolor user

Likes (Received): 6

I think its pretty official that Plaza Ambarrukmo will open on March 5th. I cant imagine how this mall going to be packed with people from every corner of Jogja :P. Our thrist of 21 Cineplex has beaten our logic. :p

Notable non-anchor-tenants includes The Executive, Bossini, Walking Culture, Guess Accesories, and Polo. It is rumoured from reliable source that Dixie, Score Billiyard and Starbucks Cofee are going to open here, but they were not listed in the database. Breadtalk was on Plaza Ambarrukmo advertisement last December, but also nowhere to be found in the database. Maybe they forget to enter the data into the database, or maybe PA management is doing some false advertisement j/k.

Still a little disspointed though. I was expecting the tennants to be in the line of Next, Esprit and Guess. But maybe that is too much to ask.

Jogjatronik is still not doing well, I think this is due to bad location and bad marketing. According to a friend of mine, almost every single rentable space in Jogatronik has been sold out, however they were not sold to tennants but to brokers. And this brokers are not working hard enough to sell the spaces. So thats why we have empty mall.

Gama Book Plaza is still stalled due to the AMDAL problem (which is too bad because it is 80% occupied) , and it begins to look like a 'sarang burung walet' rather than a mall. GBP development was halted because the building is too close to province's road proximity. A rumour suggests that the president of UGM is lobbying Yogyakarta's Governor, Sri Sultan HB X, to drop the status of the road from province's road, to kabupaten's road. But you didn't hear that from me.

As for Saphir Square, not trying to be negative, but I have no idea what happened to it. It was orginally said to be much grander than Plaza Ambarrukmo, thay said that it is going have a matahari dept store, a hypermart sueprmarket and a 21 cineplex. In the middle of the project, Matahari seems to be dissipating in the air, the mall converted into a trade mall, Hypermart was replaced with Diamond (Dbest) supermarket, and the 21 Cineplex seems to be gone for good. Last time I was there, the stalls were empty. Bad decisions maybe?

Looks like Plaza Ambarrukmo is the only mall with a bright future. :P
hermansaksono no está en línea   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 02-03-2006, 06:21:09   #43
hermansaksono
amazing technicolor user

I tought I'd share this with you guys. Sorry for the blue tint, its the taxi window's fault.

Word on the street suggests that the official opening date is March 5th. It is 86% occupied but I suspect that only a few stores will open that day. I'll try posting more picture later, my internet connection is awfully slow toady.
Antiguo 10-06-2006, 11:12:38   #44
hermansaksono
amazing technicolor user

Plaza Ambarukmo walls were cracked due to the recent earthquake in Yogyakarta. But according to the report released by Civil Engineering Departement of UGM, the building is safe. I guess the strcuture remains intact, but they have to fix those cracks.

Saphir Square is also damaged, but UGM also certify that the building is safe for use.

I used to feel sorry for the developers, but after seeing how severe the damages are in the rural area... how do I put this.. these developer is a lot luckier. After all they just have to spend extra money to fix their malls. The poor villagers lost their family and homes. Most of them are sleeping under tents at night, in blistering cold.

Antiguo 10-06-2006, 14:11:59   #45
ncon
Dangerous User

Likes (Received): 290

any interior pics
Antiguo 10-06-2006, 16:14:29   #46
Alvin

Likes (Received): 26

thanks for those nice pics, herman
Alvin no está en línea   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 24-06-2006, 11:19:38   #47
hermansaksono
amazing technicolor user

The only interior pics I can found on the web. I dont have a proper camera for taking good pictures. :P

Antiguo 24-06-2006, 22:48:35   #48
XxRyoChanxX
holla holla hey!

Likes (Received): 9

that mall looks nicer than the mall in the US
Antiguo 23-10-2007, 19:01:59   #49
lombok
BANNED

Likes (Received): 121

up date dunk apa yang sedang dibangun di Yogya ? masa ketinggalan sama kota-kota lain....
lombok no está en línea   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 24-10-2007, 07:41:49   #50
Ampelio
...is the art of space

Likes (Received): 699

Cita:
Empezado por lombok Ver Mensaje
up date dunk apa yang sedang dibangun di Yogya ? masa ketinggalan sama kota-kota lain....
siap bro...!! seminggu sekali gua ke Jogja, terakhir pas abis Lebaran lalu nampak memang ada beberapa projek cukup besar yang lagi u/c di kota Gudeg saat ini, salah satunya gedung PLN DIYyang masih tahap finishing di daerah selatan-timur.. desainnya OK cukup megah, sekitar 5-7 lantai.

...juga bangunan apartemen (wisma) 8 lantai utk mahasiswa S-2 dan MM UGM yang baru aja selesai, terus terang di Jogja projek2nya gak bisa sampai belasan atau puluhan lantai... alasannya klasik seperti kasus di bbrp kota lain, lagi2 biangnya airport Adisutjipto yg lokasinya cukup dekat dengan pusat kota bahkan arah lintasan runway-nya benar2 lurus menuju arah kota dan pesawat yang take-off / landing tidak mau tidak harus melintasi tepat diatas pusat Kota Jogja!

...juga pengalaman gempa bumi dahsyat yg pernah dialami kota Jogja dan sekitarnya, menjadi pertimbangan khusus dalam membangun highrise.

Última edición por Ampelio fecha: 24-10-2007 a las 07:54:11
Ampelio está en línea ahora   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 24-10-2007, 08:49:44   #51
AceN
Half Geek

Likes (Received): 1731

Cita:
Cita:
Empezado por Ampelio Ver Mensaje
siap bro...!! seminggu sekali gua ke Jogja, terakhir pas abis Lebaran lalu nampak memang ada beberapa projek cukup besar yang lagi u/c di kota Gudeg saat ini, salah satunya gedung PLN DIYyang masih tahap finishing di daerah selatan-timur.. desainnya OK cukup megah, sekitar 5-7 lantai.

...juga bangunan apartemen (wisma) 8 lantai utk mahasiswa S-2 dan MM UGM yang baru aja selesai, terus terang di Jogja projek2nya gak bisa sampai belasan atau puluhan lantai... alasannya klasik seperti kasus di bbrp kota lain, lagi2 biangnya airport Adisutjipto yg lokasinya cukup dekat dengan pusat kota bahkan arah lintasan runway-nya benar2 lurus menuju arah kota dan pesawat yang take-off / landing tidak mau tidak harus melintasi tepat diatas pusat Kota Jogja!

...juga pengalaman gempa bumi dahsyat yg pernah dialami kota Jogja dan sekitarnya, menjadi pertimbangan khusus dalam membangun highrise.
@lombok : Bahagia lu, ada yang mau nanggepin! hehehehehe...

IMO Jogja ga harus punya highrise. Jogja jangan sampai berkembang menjadi kota metropolitan yang ugal-ugalan, tetapi biar Jogja menjadi kota metro yang sarat dengan budaya kita..Jogja harus dijaga kesuciannya ( hehe ), jangan sampai dikotori....Karena sarat budaya itulah, Jogja menjadi menarik di mata dunia

Jadi, meskipun Jogja ga punya highrise, i still love Jogja..

JOGJA, Never Ending Asia
Antiguo 24-10-2007, 09:48:24   #52
lombok
BANNED

Cita:
Empezado por AceN Ver Mensaje
@lombok : Bahagia lu, ada yang mau nanggepin! hehehehehe...

IMO Jogja ga harus punya highrise. Jogja jangan sampai berkembang menjadi kota metropolitan yang ugal-ugalan, tetapi biar Jogja menjadi kota metro yang sarat dengan budaya kita..Jogja harus dijaga kesuciannya ( hehe ), jangan sampai dikotori....Karena sarat budaya itulah, Jogja menjadi menarik di mata dunia

Jadi, meskipun Jogja ga punya highrise, i still love Jogja..

JOGJA, Never Ending Asia
Iyalah..kita harus sedikit agressie, kalau tidak orang di forum ini bisa lupa atau malas, biar saling mengingatkan gitu...
Tunggu ajah bulan juli/agustus gue ke JKT, Padang & Medan....
Antiguo 24-10-2007, 09:58:46   #53
rilham2new
Obsolete User

Likes (Received): 338

Cita:
Iyalah..kita harus sedikit agressie, kalau tidak orang di forum ini bisa lupa atau malas, biar saling mengingatkan gitu...
Tunggu ajah bulan juli/agustus gue ke JKT, Padang & Medan....
Juli/Agustus 2007 dah lewat .... Kali maksudnya Juli/Agustus 2008 ... kecepatan ngasih tahunya ... ntar gak jadi loh

Orang di Forum ini Lupa atau Malas ???? Enak aja loe ,,, kalo mo Update terbang aja Amsterdam - KL - Jakarta - Yogya ...trus potret2 dah ... ... Katanya orang Eropa biasa jalan2 ke luar negeri .... Masak cuman ke Yogya aja gak bisa :p~
Antiguo 24-10-2007, 10:21:48   #54
lombok
BANNED

Cita:
Empezado por ilham_rj Ver Mensaje
Juli/Agustus 2007 dah lewat .... Kali maksudnya Juli/Agustus 2008 ... kecepatan ngasih tahunya ... ntar gak jadi loh

Orang di Forum ini Lupa atau Malas ???? Enak aja loe ,,, kalo mo Update terbang aja Amsterdam - KL - Jakarta - Yogya ...trus potret2 dah ... ... Katanya orang Eropa biasa jalan2 ke luar negeri .... Masak cuman ke Yogya aja gak bisa :p~
Yogya udah 2 kali, gue mau lihat daearah Indonesia lain yang kinclong, maksud bukan malas atau lupa secara langsung artinya, maksud gue selalu ingat bawa camera : kapan, siapa saja, dimanapun kayak iklam coca cola ajah....namanya manusia harus saling mengingatkan
Antiguo 24-10-2007, 12:24:44   #55
Exx
Woope....

Likes (Received): 0

gak usah pake camera khusus bro... pake kamera hp aja.
ntar awal desember g ke jogja nih mau ke tempat bini g
lombok situ mau ikutan?

Cita:
Empezado por hermansaksono Ver Mensaje
The only interior pics I can found on the web. I dont have a proper camera for taking good pictures. :P

ini mall terbesar di Daerah Jawa Tengah + Yogya bukan?? untuk sekarang ini.
It's called Amplash?
Exx no está en línea   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 24-10-2007, 14:49:21   #56
AceN
Half Geek

Cita:
Empezado por Exx Ver Mensaje
ini mall terbesar di Daerah Jawa Tengah + Yogya bukan?? untuk sekarang ini.
It's called Amplash?
Not AMPLASH, but AMPLAS - Ambarrukmo Plaza !
Kayanya emang terbesar di Jawa Tengah & DIY deh..Ga ada mall lain yang segede Amplaz di Jateng & DIY saat ini......

More pics of Amplas..
Cita:
Empezado por AceN Ver Mensaje
Fresh Pics ( October 2007 ) - taken by me - powered by SonEr Cyber-shot k800i

sorry for the quality...

Main Lobby

Atrium & Corridor ( similiar like BSM, isn't it ? )

Centro Department Store

Tamansari Food Court ( sorry, wrong white balance )

------------ MINI GAME ----------------------------

Find one thing that should not be placed there !

Cita:
Yogya udah 2 kali, gue mau lihat daearah Indonesia lain yang kinclong, maksud bukan malas atau lupa secara langsung artinya, maksud gue selalu ingat bawa camera : kapan, siapa saja, dimanapun kayak iklam coca cola ajah....namanya manusia harus saling mengingatkan
Makanya...pake Sony Ericsson Cyber-shot series...! Quality Guaranteed !

Última edición por AceN fecha: 31-10-2007 a las 18:58:33
AceN no está en línea   Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 24-10-2007, 14:59:38   #57
Exx
Woope....

wkwkwkwkwkw... gak usah pake yg bagus2 juga bisa asal teknik shotnya bagus..
ayo semangat boss Lombok/Surakarta
Antiguo 24-10-2007, 15:00:20   #58
Exx
Woope....

** bah double post gara2 koneksi lemot
Antiguo 31-10-2007, 05:54:17   #59
Ampelio
...is the art of space

Likes (Received): 699

Dari satellite image Google earth ini terlihat jelas betapa dekatnya Bandara Adisucipto dengan pusat Kota Jogja dan arah landasan pacu (runway) yg tegaklurus jalan Malioboro dan lintasan pesawatnya tepat diatas pusat kota...

...kalau panjang runway adalah 1.5-2 km, maka jarak dari ujung landasan paling barat ke jalan Malioboro berarti hanya sekitar 4 km
Antiguo 31-10-2007, 18:52:09   #60
AceN
Half Geek

Lha...emangnya runway Adisucipto itu tepat ke pusat kota kok..dari atap Saphir Square aja bisa spot plane deket banged kalo mo landing.. Ehh..runway-nya Adisucipto itu lebih tepatnya 2.200 meter..

Última edición por AceN fecha: 31-10-2007 a las 19:01:48
AceN no está en línea   Responder Con Cita

Respuesta

Herramientas

Normas de Publicación