SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Job needed for a newcomer

2K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  PowerTownFreak 
#1 ·
I am a Brazilian guy who used to browse these forums sometimes rising some interesting discussions, very participating.

For some times I have asked for help because I yearned so much to move from my city and have a thrilling experience living abroad.

Now, I have got an immigrant visa to Canada, I visited Toronto on late July and stayed there only for 10 days.

I am planning my move there by first off attempting to find a job prior to my trip, cause I don't want to risk being without a job for long, I can't afford to spend such a huge amount of money living in an expensive city having to pay my bills without a job.

That's why I'm posting this, I would like some help with finding a job in Canada, I am a mathematician and statistician and am very skillful and good at computers, just finished a graduate program in administration too.

If you could help me up with this, I can send you my résumé so you can forward to potential interested employers.

Thanks so much. José

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.