daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 20th, 2005, 12:17 PM   #41
Jutt

Likes (Received): 0

i sent a msg why it is not updated? i did't get the answer yet ?????
Jutt no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 20th, 2005, 06:41 PM   #42
Sultan
BANNED

Likes (Received): 114

^ What message did you send ?
Sultan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 20th, 2005, 07:05 PM   #43
Jutt

i sent a msg that i read in the newspaper that the LAKECITY is on more than 20000 Acres but it is on 2000 Acres. plz inform me new development on RAI WIND as well as Ferozpur Road.
what about LAKEVIEWCITY? i listen from somebody that it is going to be bulit on Rai Wind Road.Is it true?
Old September 20th, 2005, 07:12 PM   #44
Jutt

can you give the names of some big projects on Rai Wind Road plz.
Old September 21st, 2005, 08:19 AM   #45
Sultan
BANNED

Im not sure about other projects on Raiwind. But Lake City is happening. They're also sponsoring programs on Tv now, and running adverts. Btw.. when I emailed them, I got a reply very soon.
Old September 23rd, 2005, 06:05 PM   #46
Sultan
BANNED

Thanks for the new renders Pakboy. The Lake City downtown / commercial area looks amazing. They also planned a stadium there. I hope its a cricket stadium, would love to watch a cricket match, with a backdrop of highrises.

Old September 25th, 2005, 02:53 AM   #47
Sultan
BANNED

More info @ the following link

http://www.choicegroup.info/2005/lak...ontracts.cfm#v

Old September 25th, 2005, 11:15 AM   #48
huit

Likes (Received): 183

Great project! Has the construction started?
huit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2005, 09:06 PM   #49
Jutt

is LakeCity anounced that they r going to build Cricket stadium there? and i want to know that they have any plan to make it vast later on? right now it is on approximately on 2000 ACRES.
Old September 25th, 2005, 09:09 PM   #50
Jutt

it is a wonderfull housing scheme, i m from lahore and i did't see a project like it is. Is there any other big housing scheme near LAKECITY? if it is plz inform me.
Old September 25th, 2005, 09:27 PM   #51
Effer
E Pluribus Unum

Likes (Received): 226

Wow! When will it be complete?
Effer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 25th, 2005, 11:29 PM   #52
michal1982
Condom User

Likes (Received): 1

when construction start??
michal1982 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2005, 12:32 AM   #53
Tagga

Likes (Received): 171

Land has been acquired and NOC for development has been obtained, initial preparations are being made and construction will gain full momentum by December.
Tagga no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2005, 02:41 AM   #54
Sultan
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by effer
Wow! When will it be complete?
The project would be ready in three years (2008).
Old September 27th, 2005, 09:53 AM   #55
Sania

Likes (Received): 401

looks world class project
Sania no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 27th, 2005, 11:20 AM   #56
Fragmentor
Funky London

Likes (Received): 1

The villas look decidedly average, I think projects like this will be looked back oin as a huge missed oppurtunity, everything going up is the same over there now, youll all regret it in 30 years
Fragmentor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2005, 04:20 AM   #57
Sultan
BANNED

Over 700 investors throng Lake City launch

RECORDER REPORT

KARACHI (September 28 2005): More than 700 investors from Karachi showed up at Pakistan's largest luxury housing project, Lake City Holdings' launch held on Monday at a local hotel and concluded on Tuesday.

The project has been already marketed in London, Dubai and Lahore.

Lake City Holdings (Pvt) Ltd was represented by CEO, Lake City, Gauhar Aijaaz, Director, Lake City, Masood Riaz, Chairman Lake City Javed Iqbal, Director Lake City Aasif Riaz, Director Lake City Hussain Iqbal, Director Lake City Brigadier Aasif Ghazali, Zahid Razzaq of Omega Rality Development.

Lake City is a resort, residential development project, at about 13 km on the outskirts of Lahore. The affluent factor in nominating the site, in view of the mounting pollution levels in the city, were its environmentally serene surroundings in close proximity of Lahore.

The project derives its name from the artificial lakes that would form the focal point of the habitat. Covering an area of more than 2,104 acres, the resort with its lush green parks, sinuous lakes, an 18-hole regulation golf course and myriads features, promises to set a benchmark in luxury lifestyle.

The project is in collaboration of some of the largest business and industrial groups of Pakistan. The concerned groups boast a combined annual turnover of $1 billion and employees strength of 50,000. The novel initiative to redefine the standards of living in Pakistan also has the secure backing of some of the most credible investment portfolios as well as patronage of concerned government agencies.

The project includes companies of immense stature like Mayfair Group of Companies, Ejaz Group of Companies, Naveena Group of Companies, Dada Group of Companies, Sapphire Group of Companies, Bhanero Group of Companies and Gulistan Group of Companies who share a vision to see this dream to grow and prosper.

Elucidating on this occasion, Ejaz Gauhar, CEO of Lake City Holdings, said, "I am delighted to see the kind of response we had not only in Lahore but also in Dubai, London and several other places of the world. Today I am proud to launch this project in Karachi as me and my team understand the economic significance and friendly environment this city possesses. We firmly believe that investment in a project such as Lake City is a goldmine for the investors to enjoy an opportunity of a lifetime with complete peace of mind."

Prominent among those present were Bashir Jan Mohammad, S M Muneer, Riaz Ahmed Tata and other high-worth investors.

Copyright Business Recorder, 2005
Old October 3rd, 2005, 10:24 PM   #58
Sultan
BANNED

Update

Lake City project has been sold out !! Sold out under a week! It was officially announced in the newspapers.
Old December 17th, 2005, 05:42 PM   #59
Sultan
BANNED

According to an advert. on TV Lake City holdings have started the bookings for Bella Vista Phase-II and Golf Villas-II. (All of the plots in Phase-I have been alloted to the buyers -- sold out).

Also, Lake City would have 1.5 million residents.

Picture Below: A Lake City official (black suit right) briefs the Governor of Punjab (c) on the Lake City Project.

Old December 21st, 2005, 10:27 AM   #60
asfar001
PAKISTAN FIRST

Likes (Received): 35

this would certainly be one of the best developments of south asia...no wonder bahria town is the BIGGEST realestate company in the sub continent. great project...way to go pakistan
asfar001 no está en línea   Reply With Quote