SkyscraperCity Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

[COMPLETED] D3 | Regency Suites (36 floors)

36K views 184 replies 30 participants last post by  southpark2000 
#1 · (Edited)
Seen this sunday at Tiong Bahru:

Design looks nothing special except for the podium.
Could it be the one to be built at Redhill ? Or maybe to replace the blocks demolished at the beginning of the year along Tiong Bahru Road ? There's a big open space land here now. Last development that was advertised here was Domain 21.

See less See more
#3 ·
Yes I thought so too ;-)
There are a lot of plots available in the area, it could be built just next to Tiong Bahru Plaza as well and that would make this area really dense with Meraprime, Twin Regency, the 30-storey HDB estate and now this one.

#9 ·
$750 psf in Tiong Bahru??? My God, things ARE looking up!

On the other hand, CityDev counter dropped from $9.50 to close at $9.10 today..... :( should've known that big boys would dump CityDev today in anticipation of Sail2 launch this weekend.. Red Alert: contra opp, contra opp! Realize your profits by Monday! ;)

#11 ·
From the developer's website:

Regency Suites offers 84 luxurious freehold apartments and a SOHO block with a selection of high ceiling white box units or duplexes to suit your lifestyle needs.

Perfectly located in the idyllic Tiong Bahru precinct and mere minutes away from the city lies a spa haven to call home. Rejuvenate your senses, recharge your body and relax your mind in the perfect seclusion and privacy of your own space. Start the day with a refreshing hydrotherapy shower, or wind down the evening and dance among the stars at the poolside timber deck. Surrounded by your very own Spa Oasis, luxuriate in a poolside massage while you sip a cocktail and contemplate the world. Welcome to life lived to the fullest - at Regency Suites.

Space in the City

A nexus of city living, Regency Suites provides unbeatable connectivity across the island.

Near Tiong Bahru MRT station, it is just 3 MRT stops to Raffles Place/Shenton Way: Singapore's financial hub. The Orchard Road shopping/entertainment belt is just a few minutes drive away. After dark, the cool clubbing precinct of Mohamed Sultan Road beckons seductively.

Regency Suites is within 2km of reputable schools such as CHIJ (Kellock), River Valley Primary School and Gan Eng Seng Primary School. It also allows easy access to established schools such as Anglo-Chinese (Independent) School, Crescent Girls School, Singapore Polytechnic and the National University of Singapore.

Rejuvenating Space

At the Spa Oasis, be greeted by an elevated reflective pool that brims over with trickling, shimmering sheets of water. Suspended within a lush garden, it overlooks an azure lap pool and lagoon lounge with an invigorating hydrotherapy body jet.

Other spa facilities include massage pavilions, hydrotherapy massage beds, foot massage and massage showers.

Perspective is gained. Inner self is restored. Harmony prevails. At Regency Suites. A spa to call home.

Personal Space

With only 3 units to each floor, your privacy is assured.

All apartments are oriented towards Raffles Place. Each 3-bedroom apartment is single loaded and features 2 balconies on both sides for all-round breathtaking views and all-day breeze from cross ventilation. Style and quality are evident in every detail; from the designer Tecmo Armadi wardrobes to imported Hansgrohe shower panels fitted with massage spray jets.

With Tiong Bahru Plaza just a stone's throw away for your personal needs, it's never been easier to set your own pace, in your own space.

#20 ·
UOL launches Regency Suites

Thursday • October 13, 2005

UNITED Overseas Land (UOL) said yesterday it will launch its freehold Regency Suites development on Saturday at an average price of $730 per square foot.

The price for Regency Suites indicates developers are becoming more bullish about the middle segment of Singapore's private home market, following strong sales of luxury developments in recent weeks.

At the average price of $730 per square foot, Regency Suites will command a 20 per cent premium over nearby 99-year leasehold condominium developments such as MCL Land's MeraPrime, which is currently being sold for around $600 per square foot.

The premium enjoyed by freehold projects over new 99-year leasehold developments is currently around 15 per cent, an analyst at a local brokerage said.

Regency Suites is jointly developed by UOL and Low Keng Huat (Singapore). — Dow Jones

Copyright MediaCorp Press Ltd. All rights reserved.

#22 ·
There was only a show room for the 3 bed room units, about 1450 sq ft, costing abt 760psf.

The soft launch saw all ten duplex apt being totally sold. These are on the 4th to 7th levels only, and are abt 100sq ft.

The entire show area reminds me of some low end development : there are tiny scale models for the duplex and the 2 bed room units , not of the 3 rooms, because there is the 'live' 3 bed room show flat.

All units have 'bomb-shelters' still. And the kitchen for the 2 bed rooms has little ventilation

A site visit to Kim Tian Plaza, which will be razed to accomodate this, reveals a shocking truth. Though the 3 bed rooms are touted to have front and rear views , the rear view abuts almost directly upon Twin Regency! But i think the Twin Regency will have much to lose becos their precious city view will be almost occluded by Rgency Suites.

As for the front of Regency Suite, it faces the temporary market. Prior to this, i suspect it was a vacant piece of land................the conclusion leaves little to the imagination.

I dont believe there was the mad mad mad rush at their soft launch, much as the agent tried to insinuate.

#25 ·
Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Provision of bomb shelters in new residential developments is a Civil Defence Shelter Act (1997) requirement, effective from 1 May 98. Thus, no escape from that. For more info: http://www.scdf.gov.sg/html/info/inf02_shelter.html

asciano said:
There was only a show room for the 3 bed room units, about 1450 sq ft, costing abt 760psf.

The soft launch saw all ten duplex apt being totally sold. These are on the 4th to 7th levels only, and are abt 100sq ft.

The entire show area reminds me of some low end development : there are tiny scale models for the duplex and the 2 bed room units , not of the 3 rooms, because there is the 'live' 3 bed room show flat.

All units have 'bomb-shelters' still. And the kitchen for the 2 bed rooms has little ventilation

A site visit to Kim Tian Plaza, which will be razed to accomodate this, reveals a shocking truth. Though the 3 bed rooms are touted to have front and rear views , the rear view abuts almost directly upon Twin Regency! But i think the Twin Regency will have much to lose becos their precious city view will be almost occluded by Rgency Suites.

As for the front of Regency Suite, it faces the temporary market. Prior to this, i suspect it was a vacant piece of land................the conclusion leaves little to the imagination.

I dont believe there was the mad mad mad rush at their soft launch, much as the agent tried to insinuate.

#26 ·
hyacinthus said:
Provision of bomb shelters in new residential developments is a Civil Defence Shelter Act (1997) requirement, effective from 1 May 98. Thus, no escape from that. For more info: http://www.scdf.gov.sg/html/info/inf02_shelter.html
strange..I remember the brochure for 2RVG doesnt have bomb shelter in its units.

Do all units face 1-side? It looks like a pretty flat building to me, like Strata & Moulmein Rise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.