daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 17th, 2005, 11:41 AM   #21
Oriolus
OzScrapers Moderator

Likes (Received): 1520

The facade of Cyclone Tower is indeed almost identical to Busan Lotte Tower, with the theme park around the base as well.

Some more information about this tower would be great. It's not on SSP or Emporis, infact neither site has anything for Asan, South Korea. The only other mention of this tower I can find anywhere is this list of Korean skyscrapers on JennyHouse.info The website the render came from (www.bjynews.com) is blank

Visit me on flickr
Oriolus no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 17th, 2005, 11:56 AM   #22
CPN

Likes (Received): 0

nice tower but very unoriginal
CPN no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2005, 11:59 AM   #23
c0kelitr0
Resident Whore

Likes (Received): 21

that's because SSP is Euro-Americano-centric. there's hardly any information about asian cities in that site. plus the figures are way outdated for like 7 years.
c0kelitr0 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2005, 12:11 PM   #24
CPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0kelitr0
that's because SSP is Euro-Americano-centric. there's hardly any information about asian cities in that site. plus the figures are way outdated for like 7 years.

Oh really !? why don't you take a tour at Dubai forum
Old November 17th, 2005, 12:59 PM   #25
skyscrapercity
초고층빌딩

Likes (Received): 189

Last edited by skyscrapercity; November 17th, 2005 at 01:04 PM.
skyscrapercity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2005, 03:58 AM   #26
Pengui
Tallest on his iceberg

Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0kelitr0
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPN
Oh really !? why don't you take a tour at Dubai forum
Well he's right in the sense that we seldom get very detailed information or regular updates on cities with little western presence eg. most of China, Japan, Korea but also Saudi Arabia, etc.
I am very thankful to all people from non-western alphabet writing countries who take the time and the effort to come here and update us in english on their cities' projects :-)
Pengui no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2005, 05:42 PM   #27
CPN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengui
Well he's right in the sense that we seldom get very detailed information or regular updates on cities with little western presence eg. most of China, Japan, Korea but also Saudi Arabia, etc.
I am very thankful to all people from non-western alphabet writing countries who take the time and the effort to come here and update us in english on their cities' projects :-)
actually I didn't realize that , sorry
there's a wide rage of regularly updated photos and accurate and detailed info on some asian cities, so i forgot the rest of asia which is huge.
Old November 18th, 2005, 06:38 PM   #28
esther seabra

Dear,
I do not know to what extent you are familiar with events and fragile political situation in my country Guinea-Bissau but it has formed consistent headlines in the CNN, BBC news bulletins.

I am Miss Esther Seabra Correia from the Republic of Guinea-Bissau i am the Daughter of Late Verissimo Seabra My late father before his death was Commander of Guinea-Bissau's armed forces,My Father was kill by Guinea-Bissau President,in which he denied.

The main reason why I am contacting you now is to seek your assistance in the area of my future investment and also for a help hand over some amount of money my Late father deposited for me as beneficiary.This money is Five Million two Hundred Thousand Dollars 5.2m Dollar. my late father deposited it for me some years ago,

I am in refugee camp in Dakar Senegal now.i came here after the death of my parents, i came to this country to search for a foreign partner to help me retrieve this money from the Bank and also help me relocate to your country and invest in real estate and industrial productions.I have contacted them so many times what they told me was due to my refugee status they will not release it to me,that i should present somebody or a company to stand on my behalf. i am now asking you to pls help me stand on my behalf to make this claim,to stand as my partner oversea and in time of the investment as well.

Please if you are willing to assist me,indicate your interest in replying soonest.

you can read about the death of my late father in this newspaper report.
http://www.boston.com/news/world/afr..._chief?mode=PF
waiting
yours Esther.
esther seabra no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2005, 03:40 PM   #29
citypia
future is today.

Likes (Received): 567

From the article of Today's newspaper

The tower on the right side
citypia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 28th, 2005, 04:15 PM   #30