12K views 69 replies 63 participants last post by  tiban 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Bosmal City Centar
Sarajevo, Bosnia & Herzegovina

HEIGHT: 118m
FLOORS: ?
COMPLETION: ?
ARCHITECT: ?

BCC,height 118,highest Balkans tower,has a restoraunt and a heliport on the top of the building.. First condominium in this part of Europe...

See less See more
#2 ·
Usce is the highest tower in the Balkans :D. Bosmal is the highest residential towers in the Balkans :D
BTW 10

#8 ·
skyscraper_BiH said:
Thanks for the 10 hehe ;)
but how is Usce taller than Bosmal?? Emporis and uscetower.com say Usce is 105m tall ? :)
Emporis didn;t update that. Usce was extended - I mean those last couple of levels were not planned. They changed the plan pretty late - during construction. You can even see that he renders of Usce on Emporis look nothing like the tower.

#13 ·
zivan56 said:
It doesent fit in with the other building or any other building within Sarajevo for that matter. It should have been put near the other towers in order to make it fit in a bit more..5/10
have u ever even been to sarajevo? those pictures in the first post arent even close to what it looks like around it. its surrounded by tall residentials.

#15 ·
MIMICA said:
have u ever even been to sarajevo? those pictures in the first post arent even close to what it looks like around it. its surrounded by tall residentials.
Yes. I am in Sarajevo for at least two weeks every year (so last I saw it was ~Sept 1). Commie blocks do not blend in with this building, since they have a very different colour pattern compared to this building. If it was placed near Momo and Uzeir/Parliament building then it would at least match a bit height wise (as opposed to sticking so much when entering Sarajevo). Not to mention that area is not where people would like to live in, let alone buy a new apartment (I don't want to mention why, although quite obvious if you look at the people living near it ;) (they have got rid of alot of them in the past year though...) ).

#22 ·
Luka said:
Usce is the highest tower in the Balkans :D. Bosmal is the highest residential towers in the Balkans :D
BTW 10
Luka Usce is only 105m tall, there is no discussion about it, if you want to verify the data call the Usce tower or Belgrade planning office, antenna is 30m tall and it is one of the tallest antennas in Europe...

Bosmall is tallest residential or business tower in Balkans...

nice arhitecfture, but bc it is residental I gave it 7/10...

#24 ·
10/10

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.