daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 23rd, 2011, 11:12 AM   #2141
red_eagle_1982
frustrated architect

Likes (Received): 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaelCojuanco View Post
ANG PANGIT NG ENTRATA COMPLEX BAKIT MAY MALAKING BILLBOARD SA HARAPAN NG BUILDING. TAPOS SOBRANG BAGAL NG DEVELOPMENT SA FILINVEST CORPORATE CITY.
First, the cladding's not yet completely done. Wait for them to complete it, and then, comment.

Second, the billboard, will be a digital LED one - similar to the one in Alphaland Southgate in Magallanes. Therefore, it's actually going to be a wonderful technological addition to the building's design.

Third, have you heard of the phenomenon of global recession? Many projects are being shelved, not only in the Philippines but also in the US. Ever heard of the Chicago Spire?

Fourth, stop posting using ALL CAPS. It's rude and annoying.
red_eagle_1982 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 24th, 2011, 06:07 AM   #2142
RafaelCojuanco
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_eagle_1982 View Post
First, the cladding's not yet completely done. Wait for them to complete it, and then, comment.

Second, the billboard, will be a digital LED one - similar to the one in Alphaland Southgate in Magallanes. Therefore, it's actually going to be a wonderful technological addition to the building's design.

Third, have you heard of the phenomenon of global recession? Many projects are being shelved, not only in the Philippines but also in the US. Ever heard of the Chicago Spire?

Fourth, stop posting using ALL CAPS. It's rude and annoying.
BAGO PA ANG GLOBAL RECESSION SOBRANG BAGAL NA ANG DEVELOPMENT SA FILINVEST CORPORATE CITY NAUNAHAN NA YAN NG EASTWOOD AT NG THE FORT. AT WALA NAMANG NA SHELVED NA PROJECTS SA MAKATI, THE FORT, ORTIGAS CENTER AT WALA KANG **** KUNG GUSTO KONG NAKA ALL CAPS KUNG INGIT KA GAYA KA.
RafaelCojuanco no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2011, 06:43 AM   #2143
red_eagle_1982
frustrated architect

The fact that you're flaming only highlights how terribly immature you are. I'm sad for you and your clear lack of eEtiquette.

Further, and more importantly, your ignorance of the building boom (or bust) in the Philippines is shameful. Ever heard of the Federal Land Tower, the new Philippine Stock Exchange Building at the Fort and the Lopez Tower? Officially, only the Lopez Tower has been shelved but have you heard about any new developments about the previous two? Nada.

Didn't you hear about the scaling down of many projects like the Gramercy Residences (which was purported to reach 300m high but is apparently only barely as tall as PBCOM) and the GA Skysuites?

Clearly, you haven't. So before you start flaming, might I suggest a bit of research so you don't get burned?

Last edited by red_eagle_1982; August 24th, 2011 at 06:54 AM.
Old August 24th, 2011, 06:49 AM   #2144
red_eagle_1982
frustrated architect

Oh, and by the way, if you can't write in English, I suggest you stay away from the WORLD FORUMS. Stick to the Philippine section. Your carabao english is appalling.
Old August 24th, 2011, 06:51 AM   #2145
red_eagle_1982
frustrated architect

And shows how big of an ignoramus you are.
Old August 24th, 2011, 07:17 AM   #2146
RafaelCojuanco
BANNED

Quote:
The fact that you're flaming only highlights how terribly immature you are. I'm sad for you and your clear lack of eEtiquette.

Further, and more importantly, your ignorance of the building boom (or bust) in the Philippines is shameful. Ever heard of the Federal Land Tower, the new Philippine Stock Exchange Building at the Fort and the Lopez Tower? Officially, only the Lopez Tower has been shelved but have you heard about any new developments about the previous two? Nada.

Didn't you hear about the scaling down of many projects like the Gramercy Residences (which was purported to reach 300m high but is apparently only barely as tall as PBCOM) and the GA Skysuites?

Clearly, you haven't. So before you start flaming, might I suggest a bit of research so you don't get burned?
STUPID gramercy residences has now 302 meters with 73 floors so i think youre the one should do RESEARCH

RafaelCojuanco no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2011, 07:32 AM   #2147
poker.face

Likes (Received): 60

source please?
poker.face no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 24th, 2011, 08:11 AM   #2148
red_eagle_1982
frustrated architect

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafaelCojuanco View Post
STUPID gramercy residences has now 302 meters with 73 floors so i think youre the one should do RESEARCH

What your response proved were two things (1) you are engaging in, what we call in the debating world, as nitpicking. Where's your response to my Lopez Center et al. examples? (2) I have my sources from the Makati City Hall Engineering Office and Century Properties, they will not be reaching the 302 meter height because of zoning regulations in Makati.

By the way, I see the attempt to communicate in our other official language. Too bad, your grammar and syntax are way off. But good try.
Old August 24th, 2011, 08:14 AM   #2149
red_eagle_1982
frustrated architect

Can we go back to topic please.

I'm really excited about the new developments in the Philippines. I was in 6750 yesterday and saw that Discovery Primea is well on its way. Primea will give that end of Ayala Avenue a fresh new look.
Old August 25th, 2011, 05:23 AM   #2150
Kriscojuanco
BANNED

ACQUA PRIVATE RESIDENCES

I Love Century Properties there developments are impressive
Kriscojuanco no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2011, 06:07 AM   #2151
red_eagle_1982
frustrated architect

Isn't it peculiar that KrisCojuanco and RafaelCojuanco share the same last name. Whereas Rafael uses big bold red letters, Kris uses big bold BLUE letters. Oh, and both are defending Century Properties. Hmmpp.

Anyway, I don't want to detract from the message. Yes, I like the Acqua Residences concept.
Old August 25th, 2011, 06:24 AM   #2152
Kriscojuanco
BANNED

Azure Residences

Cant wait to see the beach club design by Paris Hilton
Old August 25th, 2011, 06:29 AM   #2153
Kriscojuanco
BANNED

MILANO RESIDENCES

Old August 25th, 2011, 06:45 AM   #2154
Kriscojuanco
BANNED

CENTURY CITY

GRAMERCY RESIDENCES

KNIGTHSBRIDGE RESIDENCES

Old August 25th, 2011, 06:49 AM   #2155
Kriscojuanco
BANNED

Quote:
Isn't it peculiar that KrisCojuanco and RafaelCojuanco share the same last name. Whereas Rafael uses big bold red letters, Kris uses big bold BLUE letters. Oh, and both are defending Century Properties. Hmmpp.

Anyway, I don't want to detract from the message. Yes, I like the Acqua Residences concept.
TAMA

Century Properties fanatic Kami
Old August 25th, 2011, 07:13 AM   #2156
Kriscojuanco
BANNED

THE LINEAR MAKATI

Sana ibahin ng Filinvest ang design kasi masyadong simple at mababa sa Makati panaman ang location parang pang alabang lang.
Old August 25th, 2011, 07:20 AM   #2157
Kriscojuanco
BANNED

THE BEAUFORT

[IMG]http://t1.************/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIbpeo1dVL1gaZZXeEM4cIJp6WWDpdIau5BX4BPbp2J1wazZpVsg[/IMG]

Maganda itong building ng Filinvest sana ganyan lahat ng Building nila
Old August 25th, 2011, 07:25 AM   #2158
Kriscojuanco
BANNED

THE VIRIDIAN GREENHILLS

Old August 25th, 2011, 07:36 AM   #2159
Kriscojuanco
BANNED

THE STRATFORD RESIDENCES

Buti pa ang Picar Development kahit baguhan lang ang ganda at ang laki agad ng projects nila di tulad ng Filinvest ang tagal na nila pero ang bagal parin ng development sa Filinvest Corporate City
Old August 25th, 2011, 08:17 AM   #2160
ormocanon
Shoegazer

Likes (Received): 248

Quote:
What your response proved were two things (1) you are engaging in, what we call in the debating world, as nitpicking. Where's your response to my Lopez Center et al. examples? (2) I have my sources from the Makati City Hall Engineering Office and Century Properties, they will not be reaching the 302 meter height because of zoning regulations in Makati.

By the way, I see the attempt to communicate in our other official language. Too bad, your grammar and syntax are way off. But good try.
Ganon? Ibig ba sabihin nyan hindi pwede tayuan ng 300m building ang Makati?
ormocanon no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
manila