daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old June 7th, 2013, 08:13 PM   #4121
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

ARTHALAND's Arya Residences [2T|43F&39F|res]
@ BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila





















Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_n_tired View Post

04 June 2013

image hosted on flickr

my photo
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennyantonino View Post

Just uploading a shot I took this morning. Tower 2 is on the 12th floor currently with preparations for the 13th on going

Cheers!

Thanks and credits to sick_n_tired and dennyantonino !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old June 7th, 2013, 08:43 PM   #4122
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

SHANGRI-LA's Shangri-La at the Fort [60F|hot]
@ BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila











Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyvil888 View Post

image hosted on flickr


image hosted on flickr


image hosted on flickr


image hosted on flickr
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper2012 View Post

gitna

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper2012 View Post
Thanks and credits to reyvil888 and skyscraper2012 !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2013, 07:08 AM   #4123
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

MEGAWORLD's Newport City [mix]
Across NAIA3 Terminal, Pasay City, Metro Manila


Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossboneka View Post

Newport City Manila





Thanks and credit to crossboneka !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #4124
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

MEGAWORLD's Uptown Place Mall [mix]
@ Uptown Bonifacio, BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila



















Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by reyvil888 View Post


joynyu
Thanks and credit to reyvil888 !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)

Last edited by InfinitiFX45; June 8th, 2013 at 08:50 AM.
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #4125
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

SM PRIME's SM Megamall Extension/Renovation [mix]
3rd Largest Mall in the World - GLA (Gross Leasable Area - After Expansion)
Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila


Link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...s_in_the_world

No. of stores and services: 750 shops, 250 dining establishments (Current)
No. of anchor tenants: 18 (Current)

Total Retail Area: 348,056 m2 (Before expansion) / 506,435 m2 (After expansion)


Quote:
Originally Posted by crossboneka View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasian View Post

Oh my, that's the updated perspective you have! Thanks.

And since a more updated one had been released out in the open, I don't think my source won't mind me posting the one I have here.


I'll explain some of the changes later...
Thanks and credits to crossboneka and thomasian

Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

My Old Updates taken last May 24.











Thanks and credit to [email protected] !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2013, 04:13 PM   #4126
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

CENTURY's Azure Urban Resort Residences [9T|19F|res]
@ Bicutan, Parañaque City, Metro Manila































Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper2012 View Post
Thanks and credit to skyscraper2012 !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)

Last edited by InfinitiFX45; June 16th, 2013 at 02:02 AM.
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 8th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #4127
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

MEGAWORLD's Savoy Hotel Manila [10F|condotel]
@ Newport City, Pasay, Metro Manila
















__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)

Last edited by InfinitiFX45; June 8th, 2013 at 08:10 PM.
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2013, 02:16 AM   #4128
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

SM PRIME's SM Aura Premiere Mall & Hotel (w/ IMAX Theater)[34F|hot|mix]
@ Bonifacio Civic Center, BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila





Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

Aura









Thanks and credit to [email protected] !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #4129
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

FIRST FEDERATED's Torre de Santo Tomás [37F|res]
@ España Blvd, Across UST Campus, Manila









Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonsense021 View Post

I read somewhere in this thread that the first two floors are for commercial spaces. Confirmed na ba to?

More pictures (taken June 8, 2013):

TORRE DE SANTO TOMAS



ESPANA OVERPASS


Thanks and credit to nonsense021 !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2013, 05:27 AM   #4130
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

ALPHALAND's Alphaland Tower [34F|off]
Ayala Ave., Makati City, Metro Manila







Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasetiojanco View Post

The entrance can now be seen. Beautiful!!!




I was surprised when I saw it yesterday en route to Smart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Mari View Post

Mishan Timonera
image hosted on flickr
Quote:
Originally Posted by red_jasper View Post

launched today
Thanks and credits to jasetiojanco, Jose Mari and red_jasper !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2013, 10:43 AM   #4131
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

ANCHORLAND's Admiral Baysuites [53F|res]
@ Roxas Blvd, Manila Bay, Manila





Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Mari View Post

rodrigo layug

image hosted on flickr
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper2012 View Post

[IMG]http://i44.************/34gujwi.jpg[/IMG]
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper2012 View Post

mejo matagal na pero ang cute kasi hehe

by josecarlosibanez
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper2012 View Post

ang taas na


by int3rnist
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper2012 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper2012 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper2012 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper2012 View Post
Thanks and credits to Jose Mari and skyscraper2012 !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #4132
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

DOUBLE DRAGON's W.H. Taft Residences [30F|res]
@ Taft Ave., Manila




Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper2012 View Post

Thanks and credit to skyscraper2012 !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #4133
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

MEGAWORLD's One Eastwood Avenue [2T|55F&47F|mix|res]
@ Eastwood City, Libis, Q.C., Metro Manila





















Construction Updates:
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2013, 03:59 PM   #4134
tita01
Registered User
 
tita01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Quezon City
Posts: 8,683
Likes (Received): 883

May 2013

Metro Manila U|C - 20 storey and up!

1. Stratford Residences - 74 fl
2. Kroma Tower - 52 fl
3. Movenpick Hotel and Residences - 70 fl
4. Trump Tower -60 fl
5. Knightsbridge Residences -68 fl
6. Discovery Primea -68 fl
7. Shang Salcedo Place - 65 fl
8. Park Terraces - 60 fl | 49 fl
9. Milano Residences - 53 fl
10. Arnaiz Tower- 50 fl
11. Aplhaland Tower 34 fl
12. Edades Tower - 53 fl
13. One Central -50 fl
14. Eton Makati - 41 fl
15. Senta - 45 fl
16. Jazz Residences - 45 fl x 2 | 50 fl x 2
17. San Lorenzo -32fl x 2
18. Grand Midori 2 - 38 fl
19. Alphaland Makati Place - 55 fl | 50 fl | 37 fl
20. Two & Three Central - 29 fl | 51 fl
21. Startosphere -35 fl
22. Citadines Salcedo -38 fl
23. KL Mosaic - 32 fl
25. Avida Towers San Lorenzo - 28 fl | 30 fl
26. Laureano di Trevi -37 fl | 24 fl
27. Salcedo Square -30 fl
28. First Homes Makati - 34 fl x 2
29. Victoria de Makati -41 fl x 2
30. Centuria Makti - 30 fl
31. Lerato - 36 fl | 30 fl | 38 fl
32. One Lilac Place- 31 fl
33. Valero Grand Suites - 31 fl
34. Signa Residences - 29 fl x 2
35. The Linear - 24 fl x 2
36. Makati Diamond - 28 fl
37. Legazpi Place - 32 fl
38. USV Tower (TN) -30 fl
39. Shang-rila at Fort - 60 fl
40. Grand Hyatt & Residences - 66 fl | 50 fl
41. The Suites -63 fl
42. 8 Forbestown Road -53 fl
43. Trion Tower 2 -49 fl
44. Beaufort - 43 fl x2
45. Arya Residences - 40 fl | 43 fl
46. Two Serendra - 40 fl | 45 fl
47. One Serendra - 50 fl
48. Fort Victoria - 49 fl x 2 | 50 fl
49. RCBC Corporate Tower - 34 fl
50. Ascott BGC - 31 fl
51. Icon Plaza - 40 fl
52. One Uptown -45 fl
53. Uptown Ritz Residence - 45 fl
54. St Regis Residences - 52 fl | 55 fl
55. Park West - 36 fl
56. Avida Towers 34th Avenue - 36 fl x 2
57. One High Street - 45 fl
58. One and Two Maridien - 38 fl | 40 fl
59. One World Place - 35 fl
60. W @ Fifth Avenue - 30 fl
61. World Hotel & Residences - 40 fl
62. Rio Tower - 42 fl
63. SM Aura Office Tower - 34 fl
64. Globe HQ - 27 fl
65. Avida Towers Global City - 20 fl | 22 fl
66. Viceroy - 22 fl x 2
68. Ridgewood Tower 3- 25 fl
69. Venice Luxury Residences - 28 fl x 8
70. Avida City Flex - 26 fl x 2
71. Grand Riviera Suites - 55 fl
72. Anchor Skysuites -56 fl
73. Admiral Baysuites - 53 fl
74. Birch Tower - 52 fl
75. Torre de Manila - 47 fl
76. Green Residences - 53 fl
77. 8 Adriatico - 42fl
78. D' University Place - 38 fl
79. Manila Riverview Mansion - 32 fl
80. Manila Residences 2 - 38 fl
81. Four Season Riviera - 31 fl x 2
82. Two Torre San Lorenzo - 35 fl
83. Forbes & East Forbes Tower - 30 fl | 34 fl
84. Amaia Skies Sta. Mesa - 35 fl x 2
85. Amaia Skies Avenida - 35 fl x 2
86. Suntrust Parkview - 20 fl x 2
87. Celadon Residences - 27fl x 2
88. Chateau Lorraine - 22 fl
89. Sorrel Residences - 27 fl
90. Manila Hall of Justice - 30 fl
91. Twin Gate & Ritz Royale - 22 fl x 2
92. Avida Towers Intima - 29 fl
93. WH Taft Residences- 30 fl
94. Space Romualdez,San Marcelino & Taft - 28 fl x 3
95. Peninsula Garden Midtown Homes- 20 fl x 2
96. The Levels - 25 fl
97. Avida Towers Alabang- 26 fl x2
98. Northgate Tower- 20 fl
99. Anuva - 20 fl
100. Viridian at Greenhills- 53 fl
101. Little Baguio terraces - 20 - 28 fl x 3
102. La Verti Residences - 42 fl x 2
103. Avida Towers Primea Taft - 26 fl x 2 |29 fl
104. Studio Zen - 21 fl
105. Bay Garden 3 - 20 fl
106. One Executive Place -20 fl
107. Wil Tower Mall - 42 fl x 2
108. Sun Residences - 43 fl x 2
109. Princeton Residences - 41 fl
110 Blue Residences - 41 fl
111. Aspire Tower -49 fl
112. Victoria Station 2 - 46 fl x 2
113. Beijing Tower- 40 fl
114. Grass Residences -38 fl x 2
115. Andrea North 2 - 31 fl
116. Eastwood Le Grand - 35 fl | 30 fl
117. Magnolia Residences - 35 fl x 2 | 36 fl x 2
118. Winland Tower - 4- 34 fl
119. Euro One - 38 fl
120. Mezza II - 42 fl
121. IBP Tower - 20 fl
122. One Eastwood Avenue - 47 fl
123. Zinnia Towers - 40 fl x 2
124. 1 Castilla Place - 31 fl
125. Capitol Plaza - 33 fl
126. Amaia Skies Cubao - 35 fl | 36 fl x 2
127. Manhattan Garden City - 26 fl | 29 fl | 30 fl | 35 fl
128. My Place South Triangle - 26 fl x 4
129. Portovita - 26 fl x 2
130. Avida Towers New Manila 5- 22 fl
131. Novotel Cubao - 25 fl
132. Amaryllis - 22 fl
133. One Centris 1 - 26 fl
134. Aurora Heights - 21 fl x 2
135. Gilmore Tower - 21 fl
136. Circulo Verde - 24 fl | 23 fl | 25 fl
137. BDO Corporate Center Ortigas - 47 fl
138. AIC Empire Tower- 52 fl
139. Avant Garde Residences - 45 fl
140. Marco Polo Hotel - 41 fl
141. ADB Avenue - 40 fl
142. Currency - 36 fl
143. Pearl Place - 40 fl x 2
144. Sapphire Bloc - 38 fl x 2
145. The Grove - 34 fl x 4
146. Alpha and Beta - 23 fl | 36 fl
147. Elements Residences - 27 fl x 2
148. Privato Tower - 25 fl
149. Kassara Urban Resort Residences - 28 fl | 20 fl
150. 45 San Miguel Avenue - 27 fl
151. Citadines Millenium Plaza -30 fl
152. One Shang-rila Place - 64 fl x 2
153. Twin Oak Place - 53 fl
154. Axis Residences - 41 fl
155. Flair Towers - 48 fl x 2
156. Bauhinia Tower - 42 fl
157. Light Residences -40 fl x 3
158. Lancaster Atrium Hotel - 42 fl
159. Acqua Private Residences- 42 fl | 44 fl | 46 fl | 48 fl |50 fl|52 fl
160. Grand Central - 41 fl
161. Pioneer Woodlands - 29 fl x 2 | 36 fl
162. AMA Tower Residences- 35 fl
163. Adress at Wack Wack - 32 fl
164. Raymond Tower - 38 fl
165. Avida Towers Centera - 29 fl x 4
166. Tropicana Garden City 2 - 20 fl
167. Technozone Philppines - 27 fl
168. Rose Residences - 21 fl
169. Three Cyberpod Centris - 20 fl
170. Winland Tower Ortigas - 38 fl
171. Vinia Residences - 25 fl
172. Net Park - 48 fl
173. Twenty-four Seven McKinley - 24 fl
174. Madison Park West - 42 fl
175. Central Park West - 30 fl
176. Global Alliance Tower & BPO Towers - 30 fl | 20 fl x 3
177. Noble Place - 47 fl
178. Orchard Residences - 45 fl x 2
179. Diamond Bay Towers - 21 fl x 3
180. University P. Noval - 47 fl

based on PH Thread
__________________
FB Page Like Pls :Philippine Construction Boom

InfinitiFX45 liked this post
tita01 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2013, 04:00 PM   #4135
tita01
Registered User
 
tita01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Quezon City
Posts: 8,683
Likes (Received): 883

Quote:
Originally Posted by tita01 View Post
May 2013

Metro Manila U|C - 20 storey and up!

1. Stratford Residences - 74 fl
2. Kroma Tower - 52 fl
3. Movenpick Hotel and Residences - 70 fl
4. Trump Tower -60 fl
5. Knightsbridge Residences -68 fl
6. Discovery Primea -68 fl
7. Shang Salcedo Place - 65 fl
8. Park Terraces - 60 fl | 49 fl
9. Milano Residences - 53 fl
10. Arnaiz Tower- 50 fl
11. Aplhaland Tower 34 fl
12. Edades Tower - 53 fl
13. One Central -50 fl
14. Eton Makati - 41 fl
15. Senta - 45 fl
16. Jazz Residences - 45 fl x 2 | 50 fl x 2
17. San Lorenzo -32fl x 2
18. Grand Midori 2 - 38 fl
19. Alphaland Makati Place - 55 fl | 50 fl | 37 fl
20. Two & Three Central - 29 fl | 51 fl
21. Startosphere -35 fl
22. Citadines Salcedo -38 fl
23. KL Mosaic - 32 fl
25. Avida Towers San Lorenzo - 28 fl | 30 fl
26. Laureano di Trevi -37 fl | 24 fl
27. Salcedo Square -30 fl
28. First Homes Makati - 34 fl x 2
29. Victoria de Makati -41 fl x 2
30. Centuria Makti - 30 fl
31. Lerato - 36 fl | 30 fl | 38 fl
32. One Lilac Place- 31 fl
33. Valero Grand Suites - 31 fl
34. Signa Residences - 29 fl x 2
35. The Linear - 24 fl x 2
36. Makati Diamond - 28 fl
37. Legazpi Place - 32 fl
38. USV Tower (TN) -30 fl
39. Shang-rila at Fort - 60 fl
40. Grand Hyatt & Residences - 66 fl | 50 fl
41. The Suites -63 fl
42. 8 Forbestown Road -53 fl
43. Trion Tower 2 -49 fl
44. Beaufort - 43 fl x2
45. Arya Residences - 40 fl | 43 fl
46. Two Serendra - 40 fl | 45 fl
47. One Serendra - 50 fl
48. Fort Victoria - 49 fl x 2 | 50 fl
49. RCBC Corporate Tower - 34 fl
50. Ascott BGC - 31 fl
51. Icon Plaza - 40 fl
52. One Uptown -45 fl
53. Uptown Ritz Residence - 45 fl
54. St Regis Residences - 52 fl | 55 fl
55. Park West - 36 fl
56. Avida Towers 34th Avenue - 36 fl x 2
57. One High Street - 45 fl
58. One and Two Maridien - 38 fl | 40 fl
59. One World Place - 35 fl
60. W @ Fifth Avenue - 30 fl
61. World Hotel & Residences - 40 fl
62. Rio Tower - 42 fl
63. SM Aura Office Tower - 34 fl
64. Globe HQ - 27 fl
65. Avida Towers Global City - 20 fl | 22 fl
66. Viceroy - 22 fl x 2
68. Ridgewood Tower 3- 25 fl
69. Venice Luxury Residences - 28 fl x 8
70. Avida City Flex - 26 fl x 2
71. Grand Riviera Suites - 55 fl
72. Anchor Skysuites -56 fl
73. Admiral Baysuites - 53 fl
74. Birch Tower - 52 fl
75. Torre de Manila - 47 fl
76. Green Residences - 53 fl
77. 8 Adriatico - 42fl
78. D' University Place - 38 fl
79. Manila Riverview Mansion - 32 fl
80. Manila Residences 2 - 38 fl
81. Four Season Riviera - 31 fl x 2
82. Two Torre San Lorenzo - 35 fl
83. Forbes & East Forbes Tower - 30 fl | 34 fl
84. Amaia Skies Sta. Mesa - 35 fl x 2
85. Amaia Skies Avenida - 35 fl x 2
86. Suntrust Parkview - 20 fl x 2
87. Celadon Residences - 27fl x 2
88. Chateau Lorraine - 22 fl
89. Sorrel Residences - 27 fl
90. Manila Hall of Justice - 30 fl
91. Twin Gate & Ritz Royale - 22 fl x 2
92. Avida Towers Intima - 29 fl
93. WH Taft Residences- 30 fl
94. Space Romualdez,San Marcelino & Taft - 28 fl x 3
95. Peninsula Garden Midtown Homes- 20 fl x 2
96. The Levels - 25 fl
97. Avida Towers Alabang- 26 fl x2
98. Northgate Tower- 20 fl
99. Anuva - 20 fl
100. Viridian at Greenhills- 53 fl
101. Little Baguio terraces - 20 - 28 fl x 3
102. La Verti Residences - 42 fl x 2
103. Avida Towers Primea Taft - 26 fl x 2 |29 fl
104. Studio Zen - 21 fl
105. Bay Garden 3 - 20 fl
106. One Executive Place -20 fl
107. Wil Tower Mall - 42 fl x 2
108. Sun Residences - 43 fl x 2
109. Princeton Residences - 41 fl
110 Blue Residences - 41 fl
111. Aspire Tower -49 fl
112. Victoria Station 2 - 46 fl x 2
113. Beijing Tower- 40 fl
114. Grass Residences -38 fl x 2
115. Andrea North 2 - 31 fl
116. Eastwood Le Grand - 35 fl | 30 fl
117. Magnolia Residences - 35 fl x 2 | 36 fl x 2
118. Winland Tower - 4- 34 fl
119. Euro One - 38 fl
120. Mezza II - 42 fl
121. IBP Tower - 20 fl
122. One Eastwood Avenue - 47 fl
123. Zinnia Towers - 40 fl x 2
124. 1 Castilla Place - 31 fl
125. Capitol Plaza - 33 fl
126. Amaia Skies Cubao - 35 fl | 36 fl x 2
127. Manhattan Garden City - 26 fl | 29 fl | 30 fl | 35 fl
128. My Place South Triangle - 26 fl x 4
129. Portovita - 26 fl x 2
130. Avida Towers New Manila 5- 22 fl
131. Novotel Cubao - 25 fl
132. Amaryllis - 22 fl
133. One Centris 1 - 26 fl
134. Aurora Heights - 21 fl x 2
135. Gilmore Tower - 21 fl
136. Circulo Verde - 24 fl | 23 fl | 25 fl
137. BDO Corporate Center Ortigas - 47 fl
138. AIC Empire Tower- 52 fl
139. Avant Garde Residences - 45 fl
140. Marco Polo Hotel - 41 fl
141. ADB Avenue - 40 fl
142. Currency - 36 fl
143. Pearl Place - 40 fl x 2
144. Sapphire Bloc - 38 fl x 2
145. The Grove - 34 fl x 4
146. Alpha and Beta - 23 fl | 36 fl
147. Elements Residences - 27 fl x 2
148. Privato Tower - 25 fl
149. Kassara Urban Resort Residences - 28 fl | 20 fl
150. 45 San Miguel Avenue - 27 fl
151. Citadines Millenium Plaza -30 fl
152. One Shang-rila Place - 64 fl x 2
153. Twin Oak Place - 53 fl
154. Axis Residences - 41 fl
155. Flair Towers - 48 fl x 2
156. Bauhinia Tower - 42 fl
157. Light Residences -40 fl x 3
158. Lancaster Atrium Hotel - 42 fl
159. Acqua Private Residences- 42 fl | 44 fl | 46 fl | 48 fl |50 fl|52 fl
160. Grand Central - 41 fl
161. Pioneer Woodlands - 29 fl x 2 | 36 fl
162. AMA Tower Residences- 35 fl
163. Adress at Wack Wack - 32 fl
164. Raymond Tower - 38 fl
165. Avida Towers Centera - 29 fl x 4
166. Tropicana Garden City 2 - 20 fl
167. Technozone Philppines - 27 fl
168. Rose Residences - 21 fl
169. Three Cyberpod Centris - 20 fl
170. Winland Tower Ortigas - 38 fl
171. Vinia Residences - 25 fl
172. Net Park - 48 fl
173. Twenty-four Seven McKinley - 24 fl
174. Madison Park West - 42 fl
175. Central Park West - 30 fl
176. Global Alliance Tower & BPO Towers - 30 fl | 20 fl x 3
177. Noble Place - 47 fl
178. Orchard Residences - 45 fl x 2
179. Diamond Bay Towers - 21 fl x 3
180. University P. Noval - 47 fl


based on PH Construction Thread
all
__________________
FB Page Like Pls :Philippine Construction Boom
tita01 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2013, 06:23 PM   #4136
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

ROCKWELL's The Grove [6T|34F(4)&24F(2)|res]
@ C5, Pasig City, Metro Manila











Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazzam View Post

June 7, 2013....

Thanks and credit to Shazzam !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2013, 02:15 PM   #4137
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

STI's Techzone Philippines [27F|mix|off]
@ Sen Gil Puyat Ave, Makati City, Metro Manila


Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyscraper2012 View Post
Thanks and credit to skyscraper2012 !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2013, 02:45 PM   #4138
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

CENTURY's Milano Residences [53F|res]
@ Century City, Makati, Metro Manila








image hosted on flickr






Construction Updates:

[QUOTE=skyscraper2012;104174057]


Thanks and credit to skyscraper2012 !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #4139
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

FILINVEST's The Linear [2T|24F|res]
Makati City, Metro Manila









Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemorrej View Post

Thanks and credit to Hemorrej !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2013, 03:55 PM   #4140
InfinitiFX45
Registered User
 
InfinitiFX45's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: MD/DC/NOVA/SOJE/LV
Posts: 23,869
Likes (Received): 3703

ROBINSONS' The Trion Towers [3T|49F|res]
BGC, Taguig City, Metro Manila









Construction Updates:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sick_n_tired View Post

04 June 2013

image hosted on flickr

my photo
Thanks and credit to sick_n_tired !!!
__________________
InfinitiFX45

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NIV)

Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are Born Again.” John 3:3 (NIV)
InfinitiFX45 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
manila

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu