daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation

Airports and Aviation » Airports | Photos and Videos



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old December 21st, 2012, 11:53 AM   #1401
dedet.smg
Registered User
 
dedet.smg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: semarang
Posts: 424
Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_manager View Post
Hajj Demand Prompts Garuda To Consider New Widebodies
By Leithen Francis; November 09, 2012
Source: Aviation Daily




but is it easy to fill those VLA outside the Hajj season..?
I think Garuda Indonesia need A380
__________________
Semarang Dream City Of Asia
dedet.smg no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 6th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #1402
bataxbond
In the gettho
 
bataxbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Medan - Jakarta
Posts: 1,192
Likes (Received): 520

Quote:
Originally Posted by dedet.smg View Post
I think Garuda Indonesia need A380
I dont think so, if it's only used for the Hajj flight. The rest? Garuda does not have long haul flight yet and also doesnt have high load-factor that need such this airplane.
[just my thought]
bataxbond no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2013, 12:05 AM   #1403
icracked
Kulia I Ka Nu'u
 
icracked's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Beijing (for school)
Posts: 954
Likes (Received): 42

Indonesia's Lion Air to order over 200 Airbuses


By RFI
Indonesian air line Lion Air has ordered over 200 passenger jets from French-based European aircraft builder Airbus, according to reports. Lion Air boss Edward Sirait has indirectly confirmed the news.

Sirait told the AFP wire service on Wednesday that he could not give any details because he was waiting figures and documents from his company’s legal department, a statement the news agency took to be confirmation that the sale is to go ahead.

It was following up a report in the regional newspaper Dépêche du Midi, which, like Airbus, is based in the south-western French city of Toulouse.

“Lion Air is said to have finalised a large order of A320neos before the end of the year [2012],” the paper said on Wednesday, adding that the order may be for as many as 220 planes.

Airbus will publish its annual sales figures on 17 January.

Last year Lion Air placed a record order with Boeing, for 239 737s and until now most of its fleet has been built by Airbus’s US competitor.

The company needs planes for its expansion plans, which include a low-cost airline in Malaysia to rival its main regional competitor, AirAsia.

Lion Air was founded in 2009 and is now Indonesia’s largest private airline, mainly operating in its home country but also in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Saudi Arabia.

http://www.english.rfi.fr/asia-pacif...r-200-airbuses
__________________
H o n o l u l u*
Hawaii
icracked no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:14 PM   #1404
emyrr3096
Registered User
 
emyrr3096's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4,547
Likes (Received): 519

Quote:
Originally Posted by icracked View Post
Indonesia's Lion Air to order over 200 Airbuses


By RFI
Indonesian air line Lion Air has ordered over 200 passenger jets from French-based European aircraft builder Airbus, according to reports. Lion Air boss Edward Sirait has indirectly confirmed the news.

Sirait told the AFP wire service on Wednesday that he could not give any details because he was waiting figures and documents from his company’s legal department, a statement the news agency took to be confirmation that the sale is to go ahead.

It was following up a report in the regional newspaper Dépêche du Midi, which, like Airbus, is based in the south-western French city of Toulouse.

“Lion Air is said to have finalised a large order of A320neos before the end of the year [2012],” the paper said on Wednesday, adding that the order may be for as many as 220 planes.

Airbus will publish its annual sales figures on 17 January.

Last year Lion Air placed a record order with Boeing, for 239 737s and until now most of its fleet has been built by Airbus’s US competitor.

The company needs planes for its expansion plans, which include a low-cost airline in Malaysia to rival its main regional competitor, AirAsia.

Lion Air was founded in 2009 and is now Indonesia’s largest private airline, mainly operating in its home country but also in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam and Saudi Arabia.

http://www.english.rfi.fr/asia-pacif...r-200-airbuses
This is not for Lion air(JT).
For serious it's will be for Singapore flag Leasing company
__________________
3410x6310
emyrr3096 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2013, 08:01 PM   #1405
emyrr3096
Registered User
 
emyrr3096's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4,547
Likes (Received): 519


some of Indonesian airlines
Garuda Indonesia, Merpati Nusantara, Sriwijaya Air, Indonesia Air Asia..
forget to put Lion Air on that's


B737-800 of Boeing is here in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia(BDO)
Garuda Indonesia(GA) & Lion Air(JT)


A320-200 of Airbus is here in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia(BDO)
Indonesia Air Asia(QZ), Citilink(QG), & Silk Air(MI)

ANOTHER VIEW:

Indonesia Air Asia -QZ- (ex-AK)


Merpati Nusantara AVIC XIAN MA-60 of Merpati Nusantara -MZ-


Wings Air -IW-.. the old son's of Lion Air -JT-


Garuda Indonesia -GA- GA just replaced the old 737-500 to 737-800 for Surabaya-Bandung route from last October 2012.. it's nice to see GA operate 738 here in Bandung


Lion Air -JT- the king of Bandung airport...


another QZ.. the first new Air Asia's group livery in QZ's
__________________
3410x6310

timo9 liked this post
emyrr3096 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 07:43 AM   #1406
paradyto
entendre privilege
 
paradyto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 雅加达 - 巨港
Posts: 36,253

Indonesia links more cities by opening 130 new air routes

Quote:
INDONESIA - In a bid to strengthen the country's network and develop regional economic growth, the Transportation Ministry is offering 130 new commercial air routes, almost 60 per cent of which will serve eastern parts of Indonesia.

Ministry spokesman Bambang S. Ervan said the air transportation directorate general had promoted the new routes to domestic carriers that provided scheduled flight services.

The government is currently awaiting a response to the offer.

"We want to better connect places across the country by offering new routes to airlines and so far we've received a positive commitment from Sky Aviation, which is going to link Jayapura [Papua] and Sorong [West Papua] shortly," Bambang said in Jakarta on Monday.

A fast growing carrier, Sky Aviation plans to fly its first Russian Sukhoi Superjet 100 airplane in February to serve the Papuan route.

The carrier will operate 12 sub-100 jets by 2015.

"The rapid growth in the number of airline passengers should be followed with [the opening of] more routes connecting parts of Indonesia, not only those in the west [parts of Indonesia] and big cities," he said.

Indonesia has seen an average 15 per cent growth in airline passengers in the past few years after a strong economic performance, with a 16.78 per cent increase to 68.19 million passengers at the end of 2011.

Besides Jayapura-Sorong, the ministry is also offering routes including Ambon-Jayapura, Ambon-Manado, Balikpapan-Medan, Balikpapan-Palembang, Bandung-Pontianak, Biak-Manado, Buol-Makassar, Gorontalo-Jayapura, Kupang-Manado, Makassar-Surakarta and Yogyakarta-Sorong.

The routes are expected to help boost Indonesia's tourism sector.
source: http://www.asiaone.com/News/Latest%2...30-398828.html
__________________
nation sepak takraw championship 2017
The Green & Cleanest Metropolitan (since 2007) Sumsel Gemilang 雅加达 - 巨港 Jakabaring Sport City
Asian Games Jakarta - Palembang 2018 Palembang Emas 2018
paradyto no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:45 PM   #1407
KelvinatorNL
White Widow Blunt
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NL-AMS & ID-SUB/Rungkut
Posts: 186
Likes (Received): 7

PAX Angkasa Pura 2

Soekarno Hatta International Airport (Jakarta) CGK - 53.677.752 in 2012, 47.647.377 in 2011
Supadio Airport (Pontianak) PNK - 1.137.150 in 2012, 1.065.355 in 2011
HUSEIN SASTRANEGARA AIRPORT (Bandung) BDO - 874.805 in 2012, 520.692 in 2011
DEPATI AMIR Airport (Pangkal Pinang) PGK - 684.596 in 2012, 666.756 in 2011
POLONIA Airport (Medan) MES - 3.945.398 in 2012, 3.572.422 in 2011
SULTAN MAHMUD BADARUDDIN II AIRPORT (Palembang) PLM - 1.394.006 in 2012, 1.298.940 in 2011
HALIM PERDANAKUSUMA AIRPORT (Jakarta) HLP - 42.094 in 2012, 69.499 in 2011
SULTAN ISKANDAR MUDA AIRPORT (Banda Aceh) BTJ - 293.899 in 2012, 406.756 in 2011
SULTAN SYARIF KASIM II AIRPORT (Pekanbaru) PKU - 1.386.570 in 2012, 1.259.993 in 2011
MINANGKABAU AIRPORT (Padang) PDG - 1.321.923 in 2012, 1.141.755 in 2011
SULTAN THAHA AIRPORT (Jambi) DJB - 422.015 in 2012, 511.405 in 2011
RAJA HAJI FISABILILLAH AIRPORT (Tanjung Pinang) TNJ - 143.015 in 2012, 111.578 in 2011

Source: http://www.angkasapura2.co.id/?app=OUR_AIRPORTS

Official figures.

However, there are multiple figures (51.1M for example) about the PAX of Indonesian airports in 2011. Angkasa Pura 2 however is the official head company operator of multiple airports in the western part of Indonesia.
KelvinatorNL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 01:35 AM   #1408
paradyto
entendre privilege
 
paradyto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: 雅加达 - 巨港
Posts: 36,253

Garuda to start direct flight to London Q4 this year

Quote:
Indonesia’s national flag carrier Garuda Indonesia plans to open direct flights from Jakarta to London’s Gatwick Airport starting in the fourth quarter of this year.

Garuda will operate its Boeing 737-ER, which can transport 314 passengers six times a week.

Garuda officials say that the direct flight is the implementation of an agreement from a previous meeting between the airline officials and British Prime Minister David Cameron as part of the effort to boost economic relations between the two countries.

“Hopefully the opening of the new route will garner positive results from both countries’ residents and can solidify Indonesia’s position in the global market,” Cameron said in a press release sent by Garuda on Sunday.

Garuda Indonesia president director Emirsyah Satar said the new route was part of the company’s 2011-2015 Quantum Leap program, which aimed at boosting the company’s performance in the world market.

He said this route would add to the existing route that linked Jakarta with Abu Dhabi and Amsterdam.

Indonesian Ambassador to Great Britain Teuku Mohammad Hamzah Thayeb said the new route was highly appreciated. He said confidently that the new route would increase the exchange of passengers and cargo between both countries. (dic)
source: http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...n-q4-year.html
__________________
nation sepak takraw championship 2017
The Green & Cleanest Metropolitan (since 2007) Sumsel Gemilang 雅加达 - 巨港 Jakabaring Sport City
Asian Games Jakarta - Palembang 2018 Palembang Emas 2018
paradyto no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 4th, 2013, 02:28 AM   #1409
emyrr3096
Registered User
 
emyrr3096's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4,547
Likes (Received): 519

Yep
GA will fly to LGW instead of LHR...
It's will deploy the 3rd and 4th 77W yah? The 1st and 2nd 77W will flight for JED and NRT/HND
__________________
3410x6310
emyrr3096 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2013, 12:15 AM   #1410
DTW777
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 22
Likes (Received): 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by emyrr3096 View Post
Yep
GA will fly to LGW instead of LHR...
It will deploy the 3rd and 4th 77W yah? The 1st and 2nd 77W will fly to JED and NRT/HND
I heard of LGW, which makes me wonder if it was simply because of difficulty getting slots at LHR.

I heard nothing about NRT/HND though.
DTW777 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2013, 05:02 AM   #1411
emyrr3096
Registered User
 
emyrr3096's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4,547
Likes (Received): 519

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTW777 View Post

I heard of LGW, which makes me wonder if it was simply because of difficulty getting slots at LHR.

I heard nothing about NRT/HND though.
I jutmst read from few page before. GA's 77W will deploy to some East Asia route.
__________________
3410x6310
emyrr3096 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2013, 11:53 AM   #1412
IlhamBXT
Registered User
 
IlhamBXT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 16,777
Likes (Received): 5164

I hope Garuda Indonesia make an Kangaroo Route betwenn London Gatwick to Australia (such us Perth,Melbourne,Adelaide and Wellington) or Exotic route to Bali
__________________
IlhamBXT no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2013, 07:46 AM   #1413
boyerling3
Registered User
 
boyerling3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Dallas
Posts: 146
Likes (Received): 4

Ha, the article said flights to LGW on a 737. Pretty positive it's a 777.

Speaking of the GA 777s, any news on when GA will use them to get to LAX? I read a while ago they were hoping to fly there. Does the 77W have the range to do it nonstop or is there a tech stop likely?
boyerling3 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 7th, 2013, 06:51 PM   #1414
emyrr3096
Registered User
 
emyrr3096's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4,547
Likes (Received): 519

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyerling3 View Post
Ha, the article said flights to LGW on a 737. Pretty positive it's a 777.

Speaking of the GA 777s, any news on when GA will use them to get to LAX? I read a while ago they were hoping to fly there. Does the 77W have the range to do it nonstop or is there a tech stop likely?
Based on GA's Quantum Leap program.. GA should fly to LAX around 2015/2016. But due the Indoesia still stuck at CAT2 so any Indonesian carrier can't fly to U.S...

77W? Maybe one stop for technical and also bring the pax
__________________
3410x6310
emyrr3096 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2013, 08:44 PM   #1415
bataxbond
In the gettho
 
bataxbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Medan - Jakarta
Posts: 1,192
Likes (Received): 520

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyerling3 View Post
Ha, the article said flights to LGW on a 737. Pretty positive it's a 777.

Speaking of the GA 777s, any news on when GA will use them to get to LAX? I read a while ago they were hoping to fly there. Does the 77W have the range to do it nonstop or is there a tech stop likely?
I think it's just a typo, cause the reporter wrote 737-ER. i'm sure that he wanted to write 773-ER. 737 is NG type instead of ER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emyrr3096 View Post
Based on GA's Quantum Leap program.. GA should fly to LAX around 2015/2016. But due the Indoesia still stuck at CAT2 so any Indonesian carrier can't fly to U.S...
77W? Maybe one stop for technical and also bring the pax
As i read before, the US government represented by US Embassy here, have asked GA to re-open the route.
Is it possible to make a stop at LGW to US from CGK once GA have a flight to LGW?
bataxbond no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2013, 01:47 AM   #1416
emyrr3096
Registered User
 
emyrr3096's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 4,547
Likes (Received): 519

Quote:
Originally Posted by bataxbond View Post

I think it's just a typo, cause the reporter wrote 737-ER. i'm sure that he wanted to write 773-ER. 737 is NG type instead of ER.

As i read before, the US government represented by US Embassy here, have asked GA to re-open the route.
Is it possible to make a stop at LGW to US from CGK once GA have a flight to LGW?
Just ask to re-open oke?? Remember Indonesia is on FAA CATII. Country whose on CATII can't go to U.S.A and can't have codeshare with U.S carrier due tge security and savety reason.

If GA really want to flight again to U.S.A they're really need audit from FAA just waiting GA have a plan to flight to U.S.A based on their Quantum Leap by 2015
__________________
3410x6310
emyrr3096 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2013, 08:52 AM   #1417
bataxbond
In the gettho
 
bataxbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Medan - Jakarta
Posts: 1,192
Likes (Received): 520

Quote:
Originally Posted by emyrr3096 View Post
Just ask to re-open oke?? Remember Indonesia is on FAA CATII. Country whose on CATII can't go to U.S.A and can't have codeshare with U.S carrier due tge security and savety reason.

If GA really want to flight again to U.S.A they're really need audit from FAA just waiting GA have a plan to flight to U.S.A based on their Quantum Leap by 2015
is it not meant that there is a yellow-to-green light for GA and also for indonesia for re-audit? even, it's not garuda to ask for it.

For sure, whoever in banned, audit need to be taken in order to have a flight. I'm sure there's a political and business will between GA, Id gov and USA it self.
bataxbond no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #1418
David-80
Le Nozze di Figaro...
 
David-80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Planet Earth
Posts: 7,129

actually GA can still fly to US under cat 2 but they do have to use an aircraft from CAT1 catagories countries.

I also heard that Indonesia on its way to be upgraded from Cat 2 to cat 1 Faa... not sure if its soon enough or not, but hopefully we make it.

Cheers
__________________
Intel Inside, Idiot outside
David-80 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2013, 11:13 PM   #1419
bataxbond
In the gettho
 
bataxbond's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Medan - Jakarta
Posts: 1,192
Likes (Received): 520

Quote:
Originally Posted by David-80 View Post
actually GA can still fly to US under cat 2 but they do have to use an aircraft from CAT1 catagories countries.

I also heard that Indonesia on its way to be upgraded from Cat 2 to cat 1 Faa... not sure if its soon enough or not, but hopefully we make it.

Cheers
Does it mean once GA receives the 773-ER, it can fly to the US?
I ever heard that CAT2 include ban for all airlines of one country. So, FAA will unbanned Indonesia.

About the upgrade, in fact since 2009 the issue has emerged, that FAA will assist the upgrade process.
bataxbond no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2013, 07:12 AM   #1420
timo9
11 YEARS HERE!
 
timo9's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 15,056
Likes (Received): 2077

timo9 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
indonesia, skyteam, southeast asian airlines

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium