daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Architecture > European Classic Architecture and Landscapes

European Classic Architecture and Landscapes All related to historical buildings and landscapes of the old world.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 2nd, 2006, 03:10 PM   #41
BELISARIVS
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

- delete
BELISARIVS no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 2nd, 2006, 03:58 PM   #42
gm2263
The Jedi Will Rise Again

Likes (Received): 2199

Very very interesting. Is this downloadable, or it can just be watched usign this macromedia-based platform?

PS From Coruscant to Istanbul. Can anybody imagine Darth Vader shouting "NΕΝΙΚΗΚΑ ΣΕ ΣΟΛΩΜΩΝ" (Ι have beaten you, Salomon") after the completion of the "Death Star?

We seriously need to talk though, O Byzantine Emperor and Grand Visir of the Golden Gate. We need to talk in fact before you get banned again...

May the force be with you because from what I see it is the only force that can bring back your senses.

And please, try not to get banned within microseconds from your next posting again, OK?

PSQ I also missed the drinks and Cappucinos they serve in this neighbourhood here. I bet the architect of this mosque in Ortakoy must have travelled to the planet of Naboo and copied this thing on earth

Istanblue - Always a space age city with representatives from many parts of the Galaxy...

Last edited by gm2263; May 2nd, 2006 at 04:09 PM.
gm2263 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2006, 05:25 PM   #43
BELISARIVS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gm2263
Very very interesting. Is this downloadable, or it can just be watched using this macromedia-based platform?
Gregory bro, what's up?

I was actually wondering the same thing, and a Greek friend suggested to do this:

"one thing (what I did) is you can download the Google player and save(+download) the content via the google player so at least you can watch it offline, but as far as I know it is converted to GVI, I never tried this type of video file system but nero recode 2 can convert pretty much everything (and there you can convert it to a dvd)"

In any case it's possible to buy the documentary online from Discovery Channel's web site for $34.95 which comes in a 2 DVD set:

http://shopping.discovery.com/stores...logId=10000</a

But of course, if you can download (and print on a DVD) from the net for free, it's better (despite the low image quality which won't look good on a large TV screen). But another Greek fellow told me that the DVD set has parts (episodes) which are not shown on the link, so therefore the DVD set is probably well worth buying.
Old May 2nd, 2006, 05:35 PM   #44
BELISARIVS
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BELISARIVS
But another Greek fellow told me that the DVD set has parts (episodes) which are not shown on the link, so therefore the DVD set is probably well worth buying.
Here's what he said:

"This video contains parts 1, 2 and 3 of the documentary. But there are also parts 4 and 5 on the DVD set."