daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Architecture

Architecture news and discussions on all buildings types and urban spaces
» Classic Architecture | European Classic Architecture and Landscapes | Public Space | Shopping Architecture | Design & Lifestyle | Urban Renewal and Redevelopment

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old March 5th, 2006, 03:46 PM   #1
forzagrifo
Next Superpower's Citizen

Likes (Received): 0

911 - A Conspiracy? [Must Watch Video]

Now before some of you naysayers think it's a pile of bullcrap, please watch the following documentary (1 hr 24 min). Some, if not all, of their arguments for a conspiracy are quite convincing:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...13046180631815

Admin, I urge this thread to be made sticky as I believe this will make for some very interesting arguments on this board.

If the facts presented in the video are true, then I must say we have a very strong case for a conspiracy theory.

Thoughts?

Last edited by forzagrifo; March 5th, 2006 at 04:15 PM.
forzagrifo no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
Old March 5th, 2006, 07:53 PM   #2
miptag

i stoped watching very quickly because that is a bunch of bull crap but whatever
miptag no está en línea  
Old March 5th, 2006, 07:57 PM   #3
dubaiflo
Back in the Sandpit

Likes (Received): 35

Oh i think it is rather interesting.
similar stuff exists about the pentagon etc.

well, we will never know what really happened i'd say.

but i always like to watch such conspiracy theories, but maybe i am biased, having watched the 24 seaons several times now
dubaiflo no está en línea  
Old March 5th, 2006, 08:58 PM   #4
LSyd
Megalomaniac

Likes (Received): 524

more important:

- Jimmy Hoffa's buried in my parking lot
- aliens are stored in the basement of my building
- Osama and Bush toke up every morning in the oval office

-

- gleegieboy
LSyd no está en línea  
Old March 5th, 2006, 09:30 PM   #5
vivayo
BANNED

with all the CNN's, CBS's, etc...... massive brainwashed applied to our american friends none of then will buy the conspiracy theory, but lets face it, seems very logical, based on the historical record of the oval office modus operandi
vivayo no está en línea  
Old March 5th, 2006, 09:41 PM   #6
Absinth

Only one word can describe this: BULLSHIT! If you think that the gov't is into some NWO or some BS like that then you are a simple minded fool. We have no way of knowing why the towers collapsed, because nothing liked that has ever happened before. We don't know what would happen when however many gallons of jet fuel was smashed into a building, etc. But to blame the gov't for the lives of thousand innocents is just pure steamy hot BULLSHIT. All of these "conspiracy theorist" need someone to blame about their insecurity so they go straight to the gov't. Did we land on the moon? No it was filmed! Blade blah blah blah BULLSHIT!! Did the CIA assasinate JFK, who knows? Let's blame BUSH!! BULLSHIT!! Every conspiracy is BULLSHIT!! But like Dan Brown said in his book, everyone loves a good conspiracy, and I do to so I can see who is the fool behind it. Like Alex Jones, that guy is the biggst fool out of em all.

/rant off

Absinth no está en línea  
Old March 5th, 2006, 09:57 PM   #7
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

Location: Banja Luka - San Francisco - Washington DC - Taipei - Damascus - Amman - Jakarta - Seoul
Likes (Received): 4967

First thing this thing is in the wrong section. What has this got to do with Skyscrapers, Structures and Architecture. It should be moved to the skybar.

as for the theory i think its BS. you are talking about a government that cannot orginize a two car funeral. This theory is as sane as the one that talks about that the jews were told about the attack.

“The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles” - Mahatma Gandhi

LordMarshall no está en línea  
Old March 5th, 2006, 10:16 PM   #8
MoreOrLess

Likes (Received): 228

I watched the opening segment then fast forwarded to the "explantion" of that footage then stopped watching due to the poor standard of investigation. I'm no architect but merely pointing out puffs of smoke which could I'd guess come from any number of sources(air forced downwards by the buildings collapse for example) and trying to directly relate the collapse of a small 10 story building to a 110 story building isnt the most convincing arguement. That the US goverment had foreknowledge of 9/11 and failed to act is I spose possible however unlikely but even then legitimate investigation into such things is only hurt by manipulative conspiracy theories that are often as not constructed by people looking for publicicity/cash.
MoreOrLess no está en línea  
Old March 6th, 2006, 12:56 AM   #9
TalB
Refugee

Likes (Received): 78

Somebody gave this before, and I didn't believe it then, so I won't believe it right now that 9/11 was ever an inside job.

Last edited by TalB; March 6th, 2006 at 01:02 AM.
TalB no está en línea  
Old March 6th, 2006, 01:03 AM   #10
40Acres
Texas Our Texas

this needs to go in the archives along with "Moon landing conspiracy?" Just stop. okay? Why defy logic?

Google "Occam's razor"
40Acres no está en línea  
Old March 6th, 2006, 01:24 AM   #11
marcobruls

Likes (Received): 1581

These 'explosions' are caused by air being forced down and upwards because the friggin top was caving in causing air to rush downwards and puffing out of windows etc. the idea of cause by explosives is just plain silly BULLSHIT....ofcourse its not bad to put your goverment under a magnifier after such events but sane people will pop these childish balloons within a few minutes.
marcobruls no está en línea  
Old March 6th, 2006, 02:45 AM   #12
asohn

Likes (Received): 24

not appropriate for this site, and especially not for this forum.
asohn no está en línea  

Closed Thread