daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Subways and Urban Transport

Subways and Urban Transport Metros, subways, light rail, trams, buses and other local transport systems



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old November 6th, 2013, 07:39 PM   #3961
Sopomon
Hideous and malformed
 
Sopomon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 870
Likes (Received): 153

I love the Skytrain system, but think it's ridiculous the two main lines only cross at Waterfront

Really bad planning there
__________________
And he kicked so many rosebushes at her that eventually, Sasuke turned into a log.

Zaz965 liked this post
Sopomon no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 8th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #3962
Gil
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,120
Likes (Received): 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sopomon View Post
I love the Skytrain system, but think it's ridiculous the two main lines only cross at Waterfront

Really bad planning there
I think due to the track geometry and existing structures they couldn't build a transfer station at Granville/Vancouver City Centre. They're a block or so apart and with your ticket you are allowed to make the walking transfer. If someone at some point wants to pour money into building a connecting corridor between the two line it'd have to be around or underneath everything unless they want to expropriate property.

As for the Mario map, it's an earlier version. It should have an airship at the YVR-Airport station instead of a pipe.

Here's a future version including the Evergreen Line as well as the West Coast Express:

__________________

Zaz965 liked this post
Gil no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2013, 07:57 PM   #3963
Falubaz
Registered User
 
Falubaz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Zielona Gora, Polska
Posts: 14,799
Likes (Received): 2940

Is it official plannin that the green line will take the northern part of the loop untill VCC-Clark?
__________________
Zielona Góra - Ziemia Lubuska

₪₪₪Zielona Góra moim okiem₪₪₪ Zielonogórskie autobusy₪₪₪Port Lotniczy ZIElona Góra₪₪₪ BRT₪₪₪ścieżki rowerowe w ZG
₪₪₪[Świat] „Przebłyski pamięci”₪₪₪Moja Ameryka - nie tylko Stany

Zaz965 liked this post
Falubaz está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2013, 10:57 PM   #3964
deasine
=)
 
deasine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 2,452
Likes (Received): 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falubaz View Post
Is it official plannin that the green line will take the northern part of the loop untill VCC-Clark?
Yes, it's part of one of the TransLink documents on potential services for the extended SkyTrain portion. It evaluated options including:
  1. Full Interlining Operation Evergreen Line Douglas-VCC/Millennium Line VCC-Waterfront;
  2. Partial Interlining Operation Evergreen Line Douglas-VCC/Millennium Line VCC-Columbia;
  3. Shuttle Operation Evergreen Line Douglas-VCC/Millennium Line Shuttle Lougheed-Columbia; or
  4. Partial Interlining Operation Evergreen Line Douglas-VCC/Millennium Line Waterfront-Lougheed

Option 4 was chosen as full interlining required complicated scheduling and delays were bound to occur if one portion of the SkyTrain network breaks down, thereby affecting other lines due to the interlining service nature. Option 2 and 3 required trains to turn back at Columbia, and because there is no pocket track and was not configured to turn back trains quickly, this would have an operational effect on the Expo Line which is the busiest line on the SkyTrain network. Maintaining 2-minute frequencies would be next to impossible as it requires about 1-minute to turn a train around at Columbia.
__________________

Falubaz, Zaz965 liked this post
deasine no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2013, 07:21 AM   #3965
swimmer_spe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 224
Likes (Received): 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by deasine View Post
Yes, it's part of one of the TransLink documents on potential services for the extended SkyTrain portion. It evaluated options including:
  1. Full Interlining Operation Evergreen Line Douglas-VCC/Millennium Line VCC-Waterfront;
  2. Partial Interlining Operation Evergreen Line Douglas-VCC/Millennium Line VCC-Columbia;
  3. Shuttle Operation Evergreen Line Douglas-VCC/Millennium Line Shuttle Lougheed-Columbia; or
  4. Partial Interlining Operation Evergreen Line Douglas-VCC/Millennium Line Waterfront-Lougheed

Option 4 was chosen as full interlining required complicated scheduling and delays were bound to occur if one portion of the SkyTrain network breaks down, thereby affecting other lines due to the interlining service nature. Option 2 and 3 required trains to turn back at Columbia, and because there is no pocket track and was not configured to turn back trains quickly, this would have an operational effect on the Expo Line which is the busiest line on the SkyTrain network. Maintaining 2-minute frequencies would be next to impossible as it requires about 1-minute to turn a train around at Columbia.
What they really should do is:

From Waterfront to Columbia, Build a new route that the Millennium line could follow. I am certain there are other sections of the city that could benefit the new stations.

They then should have the Expo end at Lougheed Town Centre.

This would mean that only one line, not the whole system gets shut down in the event of a problem.
__________________

Zaz965 liked this post
swimmer_spe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 09:49 AM   #3966
officedweller
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,379
Likes (Received): 98

Catching up on Evergreen Line construction:

Pics from SSP Sept 18th, 2013:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nname View Post
Speaking of progress, this is the image I took on Saturday at the same location, about 2 days after yours:



View from the top, you can see the pillars in the transition zone across the road:


New Park and Ride lot in Moody Centre


At-grade guideway construction east of Moody Centre looking west, near Golden Spike Lane:


Looking east, where the track crosses the railway:


Inlet Centre station construction, from a different angle. The station is actually quite deep..


Looking toward the VSF site from the east. The view is probably about 400m away from my camera location. I actually have no idea of what this is, although from Google Streetview, there seems to be no building there before, so I assume this is something new. And.. the west side of the VSF is completely blocked by construction equipments, so I couldn't see much from there either...


Pics from SSP October 16th, 2013:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodspeed View Post
Hi folks
Long time lurker, first time poster, but I couldn't resist not posting these. Yesterday my Construction Science Class went on a tour of Armtecs Pre-Cast Concrete factory where they are currently producing the guide way segments for the Evergreen Line. Sorry for the poor quality but all I had with me was my phone.








Pics from SSP dated October 25th, 2013:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysia17 View Post
Poor quality pics by me yesterday as was in a rush....but gives a nice update for those that have not been in the area lately...

Burquitlam Station:









Viewing South of Station towards North Road:



Viewing North of Station to intersection of Clark / Como Lake:



Drilling on North Road West of Foster


Work on North Road South of Austin:



Lougheed Station:







White Spot:





Gantry Crane assembly south of South Portal Entrance:





__________________
officedweller

Zaz965 liked this post
officedweller no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #3967
officedweller
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,379
Likes (Received): 98

From Yellow Fever on SSC dated Nov 5, 2013:

North Road:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
latest update..

On North Road beside the Lougheed Mall.

image hosted on flickr

IMG_4984 by Yellow Fever @ SkyscraperCity, on Flickr
Burquitlam Station area:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
The TBM is on its way - from the TranBC website dated Nov 5, 2013:

image hosted on flickr

The tunnel boring machine that will build the 2-km tunnel on the Evergreen Line is heading to BC from Ontario. It’s being shipped in pieces by truck and rail because of its size. The entire tunnel boring machine is 85 metres long and 10 metres in diameter.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tranbc/...7632226282626/

image hosted on flickr

The Evergreen Line’s massive tunnel boring machine is making its way to B.C. from the manufacturer in Ontario. The machine will build the two-kilometre tunnel that will run west of Barnet Highway in Port Moody to south of Kemsley Avenue in Coquitlam.
Due to its size and weight, the tunnel boring machine is being shipped in pieces from Ontario and will be assembled at a specially built launch site on the west side of the Barnet Highway in Port Moody. Assembly will take a couple of months, with tunnel construction expected to start in February 2014. The entire tunnel boring machine is 85 metres long and 10 metres in diameter.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tranbc/...7632226282626/

image hosted on flickr

This is the cutter head on the tunnel boring machine. The cutter head is 10 metres in diameter and weighs 130 tonnes. It’s the first piece of the tunnel boring machine and it rotates to break up the ground and a conveyor system moves the spoils to the back of the machine for disposal. Moving an average of eight metres a day, it will take approximately a year to build the two-kilometre tunnel.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tranbc/...7632226282626/
__________________
officedweller

Zaz965 liked this post
officedweller no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 09:51 AM   #3968
officedweller
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,379
Likes (Received): 98

Pics from the push (weekend closure of roadway to excavate and push tunnel box unto place under roadway)

Nov 9, 2013 - 8:00 am


Nov 9, 2013 - 12:00 noon


Nov 9, 2013 - 3:00 pm


Nov 9, 2013 - 9:00 pm


Nov 9, 2013 - 12 midnight


Nov 10, 2013 - 3:00 am


Nov 10, 2013 - 6:00 am


Nov 10, 2013 - 10:00 am


Nov 10, 2013 - 2:00 pm


Nov 10, 2013 - 4:00 pm - DONE - tunnel box now under roadway alignment (road to be restored)


All pics from: http://wcs.pbaeng.com/projects/R1_Transit

Go to http://wcs.pbaeng.com/projects/R1_Transit

Go to the Inlet Station webcam - Click on "Gallery", click on "1 wk" move the cursor to Nov 9 and hit "play" (arrow).
You'll see the timelapse of the push.

Quote:
INFORMATION BULLETIN

2013TRAN0071-001695
Nov. 13, 2013
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure

Evergreen Line crews beat schedule with innovative construction

PORT MOODY – Evergreen Line construction crews pushed an enormous concrete box under the Barnet Highway and reopened the road to traffic eight hours ahead of schedule over the long weekend.

This was the largest traffic disruption expected on the Evergreen Line project and it is now done.

The work took place over the weekend and Remembrance Day, rather than over 60 nights, which reduced disruptions to the travelling public and area residents. Now that the work is finished, the weekend closure at Barnet Highway and Ioco Road for Nov. 15-17, 2013, is cancelled.

The concrete box was the largest of its kind in North America, weighing about 4,000 tonnes, 15 metres wide, seven metres high and 50 metres long. A row of 30 hydraulic jacks pushed it into position.

The box will contain a portion of the future Evergreen Line Inlet Centre Station platform and guideway. Now crews will be able to build the station with minimal disruption to the road and traffic. The Inlet Centre Station will have two entrances — one on the west side and the other on the east side of the intersection, allowing passengers convenient, safe access from each side of Barnet Highway. This station design responds to the community’s desire to have a station that is not elevated.

The Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure thanks the public for their patience while the Evergreen Line is under construction.
From the TranBC flickr account:

image hosted on flickr

Construction on the Evergreen Line continues. Crews are inside the concrete box, watching as a section of the Barnet Highway is removed to make room for the box to be pushed into position. The box will contain a portion of the future Evergreen Line Inlet Centre Station platform and guideway. Now crews will be able to build station with minimal disruption to the road and traffic. The Inlet Centre Station will have two entrances —one on the west side and the other on the east side of the intersection, allowing passengers convenient, safe access from each side of Barnet Highway. This station design responds to the community’s desire to have a station that is not elevated.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tranbc/...57632226282626

image hosted on flickr

Construction on the Evergreen Line continues. Over the November long weekend, crews pushed an enormous concrete box under the Barnet Highway and reopened the road to traffic eight hours ahead of schedule over the long weekend. This was the largest traffic disruption expected on the Evergreen Line project and it is now done.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tranbc/...7632226282626/

image hosted on flickr

Over the November long weekend, crews pushed a 4,000 tonne concrete box under the Barnet Highway for the future Inlet Centre Station as part of Evergreen Line project. They finished the work early and reopened the road to traffic eight hours ahead of schedule.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tranbc/...7632226282626/

image hosted on flickr

Crews rebuilt a section of the Barnet Highway before reopening the road to traffic eight hours ahead of schedule. Over the November long weekend, crews pushed an enormous concrete box under the Barnet Highway for the future Inlet Centre Station. This was the largest traffic disruption expected on the Evergreen Line project and it is now done.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/tranbc/...7632226282626/
__________________
officedweller

Arnorian, Zaz965 liked this post
officedweller no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2013, 09:52 AM   #3969
officedweller
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 1,379
Likes (Received): 98

TBM being installed.

Apparently, the single bore tunnel will have a centre wall dividing the two sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
The second piece of the TBM has arrived.

http://wcs.pbaeng.com/projects/R1_Transit

TBM being assembled Dec 10, 2013:


http://wcs.pbaeng.com/projects/R1_Transit

The gantry is up in Burquitlam:

Quote:

Crews are almost finished assembling the massive gantry (or truss). The gantry will be used to hoist the individual concrete guideway segments into position on top of the columns that have been constructed along Clarke and North roads in the Burquitlam neighbourhood. The first guideway segment is scheduled to be up before the end of December.
https://www.facebook.com/evergreenline/photos_stream
__________________
officedweller

suburbicide, Vrachar, Zaz965 liked this post
officedweller no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2013, 10:24 AM   #3970
Hot Rod
Big City Enthusiast
 
Hot Rod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Vancouver, Osaka, Chicago, Chongqing, Seattle, and OKC
Posts: 773
Likes (Received): 99

Lookin good. Need more subways!
__________________

Zaz965 liked this post
Hot Rod no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #3971
swimmer_spe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 224
Likes (Received): 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Rod View Post
Lookin good. Need more subways!
Yeah, Under the Burrard Inlet.
__________________

Zaz965 liked this post
swimmer_spe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #3972
Hot Rod
Big City Enthusiast
 
Hot Rod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Vancouver, Osaka, Chicago, Chongqing, Seattle, and OKC
Posts: 773
Likes (Received): 99

I would love that!
__________________

Zaz965 liked this post
Hot Rod no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2013, 07:32 AM   #3973
Innsertnamehere
insertoronto
 
Innsertnamehere's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Toronto
Posts: 3,960
Likes (Received): 680

the only possible subway planned right now is the one to UBC right? but even that is really expensive?
__________________

Zaz965 liked this post
Innsertnamehere no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2013, 10:16 PM   #3974
Nouvellecosse
~ Mysterious Entity ~
 
Nouvellecosse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Halifax, N.S.
Posts: 4,446
Likes (Received): 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer_spe View Post
Yeah, Under the Burrard Inlet.
What they should really do is convert the Lions Gate Bridge into a Skytrain Bridge. Currently it has three road lanes as well as side lanes for pedestrians and cyclists. The road lanes should be converted into two Skytrain tracks and a maintenance/access track similar to the Skybridge over the Fraser. The main roadway though Stanley park could be converted into a viaduct for the train and ground-level pedestrian and cycle routes and eliminate car traffic.

Currently W. Georgia street is a 6-lane auto thoroughfare, but after the conversion, two lanes could be removed and replaced with an elevated railway with bike lanes underneath. There would be a transfer at City Centre Canada Line station, and once it got to around the library, it could drop underground, then turn north to interchange with the Stadium-Chinatown station, and continue underground to interchange with Waterfront Station.

This would not only significantly increase the LG bridge's capacity, but also make the park quieter and more pleasant and the commute quicker and less congested for thousands. With 60-80m meter platforms running 3 or 4 car Canada Line stock every 2 minutes, the capacity would double or triple compared to two road lanes in peak direction with car and bus mixed traffic.

And it would undoubtedly be much more cost effective than creating an entire new corridor, whether it be bridge or tunnel. And considering there is already a major 6-lane road bridge at the Second Narrows, while there is no Skytrain crossing the harbour yet, the choice is a no-brainer.
__________________
.
.
I always think of a new type of cologne brand when I see your name

"Nouvellecosse, by Calvin Klein. Take on the world!"

- MysticMcGoo
Nouvellecosse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #3975
swimmer_spe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 224
Likes (Received): 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nouvellecosse View Post
What they should really do is convert the Lions Gate Bridge into a Skytrain Bridge. Currently it has three road lanes as well as side lanes for pedestrians and cyclists. The road lanes should be converted into two Skytrain tracks and a maintenance/access track similar to the Skybridge over the Fraser. The main roadway though Stanley park could be converted into a viaduct for the train and ground-level pedestrian and cycle routes and eliminate car traffic.

Currently W. Georgia street is a 6-lane auto thoroughfare, but after the conversion, two lanes could be removed and replaced with an elevated railway with bike lanes underneath. There would be a transfer at City Centre Canada Line station, and once it got to around the library, it could drop underground, then turn north to interchange with the Stadium-Chinatown station, and continue underground to interchange with Waterfront Station.

This would not only significantly increase the LG bridge's capacity, but also make the park quieter and more pleasant and the commute quicker and less congested for thousands. With 60-80m meter platforms running 3 or 4 car Canada Line stock every 2 minutes, the capacity would double or triple compared to two road lanes in peak direction with car and bus mixed traffic.

And it would undoubtedly be much more cost effective than creating an entire new corridor, whether it be bridge or tunnel. And considering there is already a major 6-lane road bridge at the Second Narrows, while there is no Skytrain crossing the harbour yet, the choice is a no-brainer.

So, uhm, When the Iron Worker's Bridge has a major accident, and traffic has to be rerouted, how do you propose they would do that?

I think going through the Fraser Canyon or the Coq would just be ridiculous.

There needs to be 2 separate road crossings. However, there is no reason they could not put a tunnel for cars, and turn the bridge into a Skytrain route.
__________________

Zaz965 liked this post
swimmer_spe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2013, 04:47 AM   #3976
Spam King
Make America Great Again!
 
Spam King's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Polanco, Distrito Federal
Posts: 879
Likes (Received): 569

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer_spe View Post
Yeah, Under the Burrard Inlet.
Seabus at 15-minute headways and increasing bus service over the two crossings is more than enough for the next few decade.

What is sorely needed is the Broadway Line.
__________________
In the heart of a busy metropolis skyscrapers are a vivid reminder of the constant yearning of the human spirit to rise to God


MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Zaz965 liked this post
Spam King no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2013, 05:00 AM   #3977
swimmer_spe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 224
Likes (Received): 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spam King View Post
Seabus at 15-minute headways and increasing bus service over the two crossings is more than enough for the next few decade.

What is sorely needed is the Broadway Line.
True.

Mind you, I do not understand why they do not connect the 2 ferry terminals to the system. Just imagine the rise in foot traffic BC Ferries would see. (The rail lines are close to both terminals)
__________________

Zaz965 liked this post
swimmer_spe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 16th, 2013, 11:27 PM   #3978
Nouvellecosse
~ Mysterious Entity ~
 
Nouvellecosse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Halifax, N.S.
Posts: 4,446
Likes (Received): 313

Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmer_spe View Post
So, uhm, When the Iron Worker's Bridge has a major accident, and traffic has to be rerouted, how do you propose they would do that?

I think going through the Fraser Canyon or the Coq would just be ridiculous.

There needs to be 2 separate road crossings. However, there is no reason they could not put a tunnel for cars, and turn the bridge into a Skytrain route.
They'd do the same thing as they when the Golden Gate Bridge, has a major accident and needs to be rerouted, or in any other situation where there is a single major road link. They would either wait, or go the long way.

Sorry, but the suggestion that we should make our infrastructure far less efficient 99.9% of the time as a backup measure that will be useful 0.01% of the time is what's ridiculous.
__________________
.
.
I always think of a new type of cologne brand when I see your name

"Nouvellecosse, by Calvin Klein. Take on the world!"

- MysticMcGoo

Zaz965 liked this post
Nouvellecosse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2013, 12:12 AM   #3979
swimmer_spe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 224
Likes (Received): 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nouvellecosse View Post
They'd do the same thing as they when the Golden Gate Bridge, has a major accident and needs to be rerouted, or in any other situation where there is a single major road link. They would either wait, or go the long way.

Sorry, but the suggestion that we should make our infrastructure far less efficient 99.9% of the time as a backup measure that will be useful 0.01% of the time is what's ridiculous.
Not using the Golden Gate Bridge does not mean a 4+ hour drive.

Why cause even more congestion?

I think they should do something better. Rebuild the Lions Gate, but this time, have 2 vehicle decks with 3 lanes each, 1 deck for rail, and bike path/sidewalks. That would solve the traffic problem, the rail issue, and it would not take up more space.
__________________

Zaz965 liked this post
swimmer_spe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 17th, 2013, 03:28 AM   #3980
Nouvellecosse
~ Mysterious Entity ~
 
Nouvellecosse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Halifax, N.S.
Posts: 4,446
Likes (Received): 313

My suggestion would reduce congestion, while yours would create more. Your suggestion would:

1) Double the number of road lanes which would induce more road traffic and cause more cars to flood into downtown, while decreasing the likelihood of people actually using the rail
2) Cost waaay more than my option since not only would the bridge have to be replaced, but extra capacity would need to be added for the approaches
3) Not remove noisy and polluting traffic from Stanley Park, and instead double it
4) Provide hugely redundant levels of capacity.

Besides, as it is now, if the Second Narrows Bridge is closed unexpectedly, the Lions Gate Bridge cannot absorb 6 lanes of extra traffic into its 3 anyway. It's basically at capacity as it is already. So I'm not sure why that's even an issue.
__________________
.
.
I always think of a new type of cologne brand when I see your name

"Nouvellecosse, by Calvin Klein. Take on the world!"

- MysticMcGoo
Nouvellecosse no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
british columbia, canada, vancouver

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium