daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 30th, 2011, 08:35 PM   #10301
Roukaya19
Makkah Reporter

Likes (Received): 26335

Building Towers Hotel in Mecca,
more than the demand for «Cranes»

بناء الأبراج الفندقية في مكة يزيد الطلب على «الرافعات»

مكة المكرمة - هاني اللحياني

من أي الاتجاهات دخلت ومن أي أنفاق المركزية مررت تستوقفك مناظر تواجد الرافعات العملاقة المعروفة ب " الكرين" في مشهد مثير يؤكد كبار المستثمرين في مكة المكرمة أنها صورة غير مسبوقة ولم تعهده أم القرى من قبل .

في الدائرة ذاتها عزا مراقبون في مجال المعدات الثقيلة أن ارتفاع وتيرة الاستثمار الفندقي بمكة المكرمة عطفاً على عائداته الكبيرة وتنفيذ مشاريع عملاقة تتمثل في مشاريع المنطقة المركزية حيث مشروع توسعة الساحات الشمالية وأبراج مشروع جبل عمر وفنادق أخرى ضخمة في المناطق التجارية بمكة أججت نار الطلب على الرافعات في سوق يشهد تنامياً واضحاً في الطلب .

وطبقاً لتقديرات لمصادر متخصصة في السوق كشفت أن المشاريع الحكومية والخاصة الكبرى في مكة المكرمة جذبت أكثر من 250 رافعة فيما تقدر استثماراتها بأكثر من 350 مليون ريال .

وأشار سامر فيومي مندوب تسويق إلى أن مكة المكرمة تأتي ضمن أكثر المدن طلباً للرافعات فيما تتنافس 4 شركات على التسويق والصيانة، وأشارت مصادر أن زيادة حجم الإنفاق على مشروعات البنية التحتية في مكة المكرمة عبر تنفيذ مشاريع المشاعر المقدسة مثل جسر الجمرات وقطار المشاعر والأبراج السكنية في منى إضافة إلى المشاريع الحكومية في مكة المكرمة وفر بيئة خصبة للمشروعات الاستثمارية، وعليه زاد حجم الاستثمارات في سوق الرافعات العملاقة.

ويتراوح سعر الرافعة ما بين 2إلى 2,400 مليون ريال بينما تحدد أسعار الرافعات المواصفات والمميزات المتقدمة وبلد التصنيع ويتراوح معدل الإيجار الشهري ما بين 20 إلى 28 ألف ريال شهريا.

وربطت مصادر تنامي الإنفاق الحكومي بارتفاع عائدات السوق وأنه الدافع الأساسي لإشعال جذوة السوق وأبانت أن مؤشرات السوق من خلال تنامي حركة بناء الأبراج الفندقية في العزيزية والمنطقة المركزية ومناطق إسكان الحجاج والمعتمرين من شانه رفع الطلب على الرافعات الشاهقة وكذلك تزايد الطلب على السوق الموازي لها وهو سوق الصيانة والتشغيل.

من جانبه رأى فيصل بن دبيس مسؤول احدى شركات المقاولات أن السوق مرشح لارتفاع الطلب عليه وفقاً لمؤشرات البناء التي تشهدها العاصمة المقدسة واتجاه أمانة العاصمة إلى إصدار أعداد كبيرة من تصاريح بناء الفنادق في مناطق إسكان الحجاج والشوارع التجارية مما سيحول المملكة إلى واحدة من أشهر الدول المستوردة للرافعات.

http://www.alriyadh.com/2011/11/29/article687096.html

Google translation:

Building Towers Hotel in Mecca, more than the demand for «Cranes»

Mecca - Hani Alalehyana

From any directions and entered the central tunnels passed any views Tstoagafk Activity giant cranes known as the "crane" in a scene dramatically confirms the major investors in Mecca as an image is not unprecedented pledge or villages before.

In the circuit itself attributed by observers in the field of heavy equipment that the high pace of hotel investment in Makkah Pursuant to the revenues of large and implementation of major projects are in the draft central region where the expansion of squares North and Towers Jabal Omar project, hotels, other large commercial areas in Makkah fueled the fire of the demand for cranes in the market was growing clear in the request.

According to the estimates of the specialized market sources revealed that the government and private projects in the Greater Mecca attracted more than 250 crane with estimated investments of more than 350 million riyals.

The Samer Fiume representative marketing to Mecca comes within the more urban demand for cranes in competing 4 companies on marketing and maintenance, sources noted that the increased spending on infrastructure projects in Mecca through the implementation of projects, the holy sites, such as bridge and the train of feelings and residential towers in Mina In addition to government projects in Mecca provided a fertile environment for investment projects, and it increased the volume of investments in the market for giant cranes.

The price of the crane between 2 to 2,400 million riyals, while the rates are set cranes specifications and features advanced and the country of manufacture, monthly rental rate ranges between 20 to 28 thousand riyals per month.

The sources linked the growth of government spending higher market returns and that the primary motivation to ignite the flame of the market and showed that the indicators of the market through the growing movement to build towers hotel in Azizia and the central region and areas of housing pilgrims and Umrah performers would raise the demand for cranes, high-rise and the increasing demand for the parallel market with a market maintenance and operation.

For his part, saw Faisal bin Dubies official one of the contracting companies that the market is a candidate for the high demand for it, according to indicators of construction taking place in the Holy City and the direction of the Secretariat of the capital to release large numbers of permits, building hotels in the areas of housing pilgrims and commercial streets, which will turn the Kingdom into one of the most importing countries for cranes .

Roukaya19 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old November 30th, 2011, 10:34 PM   #10302
MasterOfHisOwnDomain

Likes (Received): 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adorm View Post
I'm not a Muslim, but I think the very presence of this staggeringly huge building is insulting to Islams holiest place. Fair enough, they need a massive amount of accommodation, but why not build it a bit further away? Even a kilometre out would give the Grand Mosque a bit of the breathing space it deserves. Could you imagine the outcry if they built a hotel complex this big just across the road from St Peters in Rome? I'm curious as to whether there was much opposition to this, or whether it simply HAD to go up there where it is due to necessity?
I've been waiting patiently for someone to say this - I hoped I wasn't alone. I mean I realise it must be added convenience, but isn't there something about the sanctity of holy sites that means you can't do this?

And where are UNESCO and such like? Probably too busy complaining about London sticking a tower, half the size of this, about a mile away from St. Paul's... Time to get a grip, eh?
MasterOfHisOwnDomain no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2011, 11:12 PM   #10303
Makkawi.Pk
EZ

Likes (Received): 1174

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerZavatar View Post
that's what she said
Old December 1st, 2011, 06:41 AM   #10304
Mesch
أنا عايزة اعيش

Likes (Received): 885

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkawi.Pk View Post
Since when is it YOUR mosque??
Regarding everything else, apparantly you don't know any future plans for this region. End of discussion
This is quite lol worthy coming from you
Old December 1st, 2011, 07:00 AM   #10305
abumuhannadh

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesch View Post
This is quite lol worthy coming from you
agreed
obviously he meant (the mosque belonging to us Muslims)
abumuhannadh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2011, 07:03 AM   #10306
abumuhannadh

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfHisOwnDomain View Post
isn't there something about the sanctity of holy sites that means you can't do this?

And where are UNESCO and such like? Probably too busy complaining about London sticking a tower, half the size of this, about a mile away from St. Paul's... Time to get a grip, eh?
sorry to break it on you, But in Islam we follow Quran and Sunnah, and there is nothing in them banning tall buildings around Kaaba, some Muslims feel this shouldn't be built near the Kaaba, but that's just their feelings, no religious base on that.

and Kaaba isn't a UNESCO world heritage site, or is it?
abumuhannadh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2011, 07:13 AM   #10307
Mesch
أنا عايزة اعيش

Quote:
Originally Posted by abumuhannadh View Post
sorry to break it to you, But in Islam we follow Quran and Sunnah, and there is nothing in them banning tall buildings around Kaaba, some Muslims feel this shouldn't be built near the Kaaba, but that's just their feelings, no religious base on that.
I'd like to think of the "Bedouins rivaling in towers" Hadith (I know I rephrased it) to be a warning against building such monstrous supertalls next to the ultimate House of God.

Quote:
and Kaaba isn't a UNESCO world heritage site, or is it?
No. But it should be.
Old December 1st, 2011, 08:55 AM   #10308
Makkawi.Pk
EZ

I think that hadeeth was a prophecy as in the signs of Akhira, so it wouldn't be warning.
Old December 1st, 2011, 09:22 AM   #10309
Mesch
أنا عايزة اعيش

Hence,

"I'd like to think of...as..."
Old December 1st, 2011, 10:46 PM   #10310
fayzoon
Fayez

Likes (Received): 2034

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roukaya19 View Post

it seems like a horizontal land with this vertical ,tall & big building on it ..
Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:21 AM   #10311
love-qatar

Likes (Received): 562

its almost ready
Old December 3rd, 2011, 12:34 AM   #10312
RM6721
BANNED

Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfHisOwnDomain View Post
I've been waiting patiently for someone to say this - I hoped I wasn't alone. I mean I realise it must be added convenience, but isn't there something about the sanctity of holy sites that means you can't do this?

I don't think the Saudi government pays much atention to UNESCO.
RM6721 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:06 PM   #10313
inno4321

Likes (Received): 12418

no offense but i don't like this kind of religious building. little bit ugly to me
In seoul there is too many church neon-sign red-cross on the top of building. It is really terrible like cemetery.
symbolic architecture is terrible.
I don't like islam/judaism/christianity/marxism/buddaism/confucianism
I hope to live without gods and god and flying spaghetti and fairy tale

"Theory of Quantum Mechanics, theory of Inflation, M-theory imply Multiverses. Probably We're a part of Infinity&Nothing" inno4321

Last edited by inno4321; December 3rd, 2011 at 02:15 PM.
inno4321 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2011, 02:19 PM   #10314
mark1100

Likes (Received): 798

looks like a giant church, troyan horse?
Old December 3rd, 2011, 03:49 PM   #10315
MasterOfHisOwnDomain

Likes (Received): 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by RM6721 View Post
I don't think the Saudi government pays much atention to UNESCO.
But I haven't heard anybody (UNESCO would be a prime choice) being outraged or kicking up ANY sort of fuss about this. I wonder if this wasn't in a Muslim country if they would do... Seems biased to me.
MasterOfHisOwnDomain no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2011, 04:29 PM   #10316
Varghedin
Don't feed the vampire.

Likes (Received): 24

Uhm, why are you talking about UNESCO with regards to Mecca? There's no World Heritage Site anywhere near this place. The Kaaba might be holy ground but that doesn't mean it's a natural or architectural wonder.
Varghedin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2011, 06:08 PM   #10317
Roukaya19
Makkah Reporter

Makkah from the Clock tower

26 November 2011

Old December 3rd, 2011, 06:49 PM   #10318
tim1807
faster than buildings

Likes (Received): 5334

Great view.
tim1807 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2011, 04:31 PM   #10319
Roukaya19
Makkah Reporter

Eid Al Adha 1432 ''lighting''

Old December 4th, 2011, 04:36 PM   #10320
Makkawi.Pk
EZ

Thats what I'd talked about earlier. Its a lot more awesome when you see it with your own eyes.

Tags
abraj al bait, saudi arabia