daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Middle East > Local Forums > Iran > Construction & Development Issues > National Infrastructure and Economy

Old February 28th, 2009, 05:26 PM   #861
shugs

Likes (Received): 23

At first I had my father has the policy holder (fully comp) with a few years no claims bonus which dropped the price right down. Then we switched to Admiral which gives named drivers no claims as well as the policy holder... So now I have a couple of years no claims bonus it's not so bad at about £500... but my excess is pretty steep (£250) if I have an accident.

As well as the price of insurance, the tax band is high (E) so £215/year road tax and the fuel consumption burns a hole in my pocket... But I'm not complaining!

Sponsored Links

Old February 28th, 2009, 06:06 PM   #862
sinasina
Roobin

Likes (Received): 1

Ouch!
sinasina no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2009, 06:19 PM   #863
Persiancat
BANNED

Likes (Received): 4

IKCO's Products Surpassed 534 Thousand Units

Iran Khodro has produced some 534 thousand units of different passenger cars since the beginning of the Iranian current year (March 20, 2008), 43 thousand units more than the same period last year.

IKCO’s vice president in Total Product System, Hussein Najari, expressed the above mentioned and said:" some 77409 units of Samands in different types, 110289 units of Peugeot 405, 69578 units of Peugeot Pars, and 38919 units of Peugeot 206 hatchback has been produced in IKCO so far."
Najari also added:" 39480 units of Peugeot 206 SD, 78223 units of Roa, 90112 units of Bardo Pick-ups, 36756 units of Tondar 90, 3219 units of Grand Vitara and 155 units of Mercedes have been produced in the same period as well."
http://news.ikco.com/en/webmodules/n...x?newsseq=7490

Last edited by Persiancat; February 28th, 2009 at 06:26 PM.
Persiancat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 28th, 2009, 06:21 PM   #864
Persiancat
BANNED

IKCO to hit the World's Top Five Carmakers

"I hope to see IKCO as one of the world's top five carmakers." Engineer Sadegh Mahsouli, Minister of the interior, said during unveiling ceremony of the 2nd National Engine and Soren ELX and added, "In order to support the country's auto industry, they should be financially supported and equipped with necessary facilities and resources needed for car export."

http://news.ikco.com/en/webmodules/n...x?newsseq=7470
Old March 1st, 2009, 01:36 AM   #865
iman08

Likes (Received): 0

I read somewere in IKCO's website, that they will unveil their second "national car" next week on Saturday 7th March 2009 (17th Esfand 1387). They have not chose/finalized the name of the car, but the the codename of the car is X12. The price will be around 10 000 000 toman (around 10 000 €).This car will use one type of the EF7 (first national engine).The environment-standard will be Euro4. It will be one of the safest cars of IKCO and the standards of the car are comparable with the ones of Soren ELX.
------ ------
They are working on the first national bus. It will be unveiled soon (They wanted to unveil it in Bahman 1387- February 2009, but it seems, that it will be unveiled with a delay.
iman08 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2009, 08:06 PM   #866
Shapoor
Highrise Resident

Likes (Received): 13

ایران خودرو در افغانستان خط تولید ایجاد م®

BBC Persian-ایران خودرو در افغانستان خط تولید ایجاد می کند

شرکت ایران خودرو بزرگترین خودروساز ایران با همکاری شرکای افغان برای تولید خودرو در افغانستان 20 میلیون دلار سرمایه گذاری می کند.

خبرگزاری دانشجویان ایران گزارش داده که گروهی از مدیران یک شرکت وابسته به ایران خودرو با مسئولان اتاق تجارت و صنایع افغانستان در باره تاسیس و راه اندازی یک واحد تولید خودرو در کابل مذاکره کرده اند.

مدیران شرکت بازرگانی همگام که یکی از شرکت های وابسته به ایران خودرو است، با مدیران اتاق صنایع افغانستان توافق کرده اند که یک کارخانه تولید خودروهای ایرانی در ولایت هرات در افغانستان ساخته شود.

ایران خودرو بزرگترین خودروساز ایران است و سالانه حدود 550 هزار دستگاه خودرو تولید می کند و تاکنون در کشورهای ونزوئلا، سنگال، روسیه سفید، سوریه و آذربایجان کارخانجاتی را برای تولید خودرو احداث کرده است.

در ایران سالانه بیشتر از یک میلیون خودرو تولید می شود که شرکت ایران خودرو بیشتر از نیمی از آن را تولید می کند. در کارخانه ایران خودرو انواع خودروهای پژو تولید تولید می شود و خودروهای ایرانی سمند نیز یکی از محصولات این شرکت است.

سید فخرالدین حیدری منش مدیرعامل شرکت همگام گفته است: "تاسیس و راه اندازی مراکز تولید خودرو در افغانستان با توجه به بازار آزاد این کشور یک تحول محسوب می شود و تاجران افغان می توانند با سرمایه گذاری در این بخش از ظرفیت و پتانسیل جاری نهایت بهره را ببرند.

مقامات ایرانی ابراز امیدواری کرده اند که سرمایه گذاران افغان نیز در این پروژه مشارکت کنند.

محمد قربان حق جو رئیس هیات مدیره اتاق تجارت و صنایع افغانستان گفته است که این کشور بهترین بازار برای فروش خودرو است چون تقاضا برای خودروهای جدید وجود دارد.

در سالهای اخیر ورود خودروهای کهنه و دست دوم باعث مشکلاتی نظیر آلودگی هوا و مشکلات زیست محیطی شده است.

به گفته آقای حق جو، می خواهیم آهسته آهسته و طبق یک برنامه هدفمند به جای استفاده از خودروهای کهنه و فرسوده، خودورهای جدید و نو را جایگزین کنیم.

مقامات افغان آمادگی خود را برای همکاری در زمینه تولید خودرو در آن کشور اعلام کرده اند.

خان جان الکوزی معاون هیات مدیره اتاق تجارت افغانستان گفته است: "افغانستان قبرستان خوروهای کهنه است و تاسیس و راه اندازی کارخانه تولید خودرو در افغانستان علاقمندان زیادی خواهد داشت و تجربه نشان داده است که سرمایه گذاری در این بخش هیچ ریسکی ندارد."
Old March 3rd, 2009, 09:54 PM   #867
Persiancat
BANNED

Great news! let's spread'em 'round!
Old March 4th, 2009, 01:06 AM   #868
Persiancat
BANNED

Iran Khodro’s Tuned Tondar 90 Unveiled

3 March 2009
Iran Khodro’s Tuned Tondar 90 Unveiled
Tuned Tondar 90, the second product of Option Cars Company (OPCO), was unveiled in the presence of Iran Khodro officials and a number of reporters at Olympic Hotel, Tehran.

The OPCO Managing Director Mohsen Pour-Saeidi talking in the unveiling ceremony said the engine of Tondar 90 functions well and the car’s parts, like other sports cars’, have simple designs.

Totally 96 parts have been designed or changed, said the OPCO chief, referring to front bumper, new grille, new fog lights, running boards, fender turn signal, fold-up turn signal side mirrors, new rear bumper, and trunk door.
According to him, the mass production of the car will start in late July 2009.
Iran Khodro Company and Iran Khodro Sales and After-Sales Service Company (ISACO) plan to export the tuned Tondar 90 to Turkey and Syria, revealed Pour-Saeidi.

The managing director said the car will be commercialized after getting approval from Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran (ISIRI), Department of the Environment (DOE), and the Islamic Republic of Iran Police (IRIP).

Samand Sayana was the first new product of the Option Cars Company and Peugeot Pars is the next, he concluded.

http://news.ikco.com/en/webmodules/n...x?newsseq=7528
Old March 4th, 2009, 06:10 PM   #869
Shapoor
Highrise Resident

I like the new look. But if they havent changed the motor and brake discs I don't think anyone would pay extra to buy it.
Old March 4th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #870
Persiancat
BANNED

I would pay extra for that, The design is amazing!specially the wheels
Old March 9th, 2009, 12:03 AM   #871
flaviodenovaro
flaviodenovaro

Likes (Received): 0

I hope someone can help me here,
I am making a research for my boss about automotive production, and I am looking for the figures of car production in Iran of the 2008 year.

I have just the numbers of 2007 ( 997,240 motor vehicles produced),
Can someone help me?

thanks for your time

Flavio - Brazil
flaviodenovaro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2009, 01:04 AM   #872
Herbicide
a tangy drink!

Likes (Received): 74

I cant find exact figures but Tehran Times reports that Saipa and IKCOs combined production broke the million cars annual production in 2008 in a 10% increase on 2007 they got that information from the IDRO. This doesnt include the other manufacturers in Iran but do account for 94% so you could conclude that production is up by roughly 10% overall (just under 1.1 million). Cant find exact figures but if you know someone that can read Farsi/Persian the IDRO website may have more figures as they dont translate everything for the English site. Also production by IKCO and joint venture plants abroad will be up more significantly in 2008.
http://www.tehrantimes.com/Index_view.asp?code=186398
http://www.idro.org/portal/
Old March 9th, 2009, 03:03 AM   #873
Persiancat
BANNED

Newly Designed Soren to Head to Turkey

Newly Designed Soren to Head to Turkey
23 July 2008

Samand TU5 with automatic gearbox and Samand Soren with a new design have been made for the Turkish market.

Iran Khodro Asia-Pacific zone exports manager said the Samand sedan has received a good welcome in the Turkish market, adding that Samand TU5 with a 1600cc engine is now available for sale in the neighboring state.

“The demand for Samand TU5, due to low fuel consumption and high power, is high in Turkey and we are faced with low supply,” said the official.

He added that one thousand units of Samand have come ton the Turkish market, noting that the rich variety of top brands in Turkey necessitates Iran Khodro to add variety to its products in the market, as well.

Given the high price of fuel in Turkey, the production of Samand with diesel engine is under study and the project is expected to go on stream within the next two years, Mohammad Hassan Yazdi continued.

Referring to Turkish people’s interest in the products of the Islamic states, the export manager noted that joint borders as well as religious and cultural commonalities have prepared a proper ground for Iran Khodro in the neighboring country as the company has received a satisfactory welcome during a short time.

He, however, mentioned that on-time delivery, desirable quality, competitive price, and suitable after-sale service play vital roles in foreign trade.
http://news.ikco.com/en/webmodules/n...x?newsseq=5936
Old March 9th, 2009, 10:12 AM   #874
Shapoor
Highrise Resident

Soren's new grille design. I got it from a fellow car designer I know in Iran Khodro :P

Sorry for the large size

Last edited by Shapoor; March 9th, 2009 at 06:23 PM.
Shapoor no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2009, 11:35 PM   #875
sinasina
Roobin

Likes (Received): 1

Thanks

Is that the Soren ELX ?
sinasina no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2009, 11:45 PM   #876
Shapoor
Highrise Resident

yup. I think the 1st grille design is better though.
Old April 5th, 2009, 08:39 PM   #877
Shapoor
Highrise Resident

New Mercedes SL

The old models:

The 3 rivals
image hosted on flickr

BMW X5 in Tehran - I wonder why they have "gozar movaghat" number plates when you already can buy BMWs in Iran...
image hosted on flickr
Old April 5th, 2009, 10:08 PM   #878
Herbicide
a tangy drink!

What have these got to do with Iran?
Maybe better to discuss these in the Germany forum.

Last edited by Herbicide; April 6th, 2009 at 08:59 PM.
Herbicide no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2009, 08:45 PM   #879
Herbicide
a tangy drink!

IKCO announces second national car:
Quote:
6 April 2009 - Time 2:15 PM

Iran Khodro’s 2nd National Brand in the Offing

The second car bearing the ‘national brand’ will be unveiled in the presence of high-ranking officials in the near future, announced the managing director of Iran Khodro Industrial Group.

Manouchehr Manteghi added the first national car, Samand, was produced as its body was firstly designed and the national engine and axel were designed and made later.
Now, continued the managing director, the group has the technical know-how for the design and manufacture of auto platform that has paved the way for producing its second national car.
The upcoming car is the outcome of IKCO’s nearly half a century experience of automaking and cooperation with top international carmakers, Manteghi said. He described Samand as a successful industrial ambassador of the Islamic Republic of Iran in target markets, referring to the simultaneous production and supply of the second national brand in Iran Khodro’s domestic and overseas sites as an advantage of its new make.
Designing the second national brand, Iran Khodro has fully acquired the technical know-how for designing and producing vehicles in accordance with latest international standards, said the giant automaker chief. Coded as X12 Project, the new car has been designed in a way to meet Iranian and foreign customers’ needs including perfect safety, great beauty, and reasonable price.
The C-Class X12 car has the capacity to receive a great variety of engines and equipment and therefore offers the clients the chance to choose their favorite models, said the managing director of Iran Khodro Industrial Group, assuring that the product will play an effective role in increasing the shares in domestic market and boosting the exports of the country’s auto industry.
http://news.ikco.com/en/webmodules/n...x?newsseq=7631

This'll be the 206 based "ARTEL" that we've seen sneek pics of before.
Old April 6th, 2009, 08:56 PM   #880
Shapoor
Highrise Resident

Oh my God noooooo. It looks ridiculous, how could they do that an icon car that will never be recognized as anything else than itself, just shows how IKCO is fooling itself by wanting to prove they have variety and creativity this way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbicide View Post
What have these got to do with Iran?
Foreign car imports