daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 22nd, 2006, 02:01 PM   #61
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Likes (Received): 3632

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

You know you love me. XOXO.
Chad no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 22nd, 2006, 02:19 PM   #62
SUNNI

Likes (Received): 31

wow, great tower
91st is huge, i love buildings which dwarf its surroundings..
Old July 22nd, 2006, 02:49 PM   #63
pedang
One Malaysia

Likes (Received): 83

great building.
Old July 27th, 2006, 09:34 AM   #64
Mosaic
BANGKOK

Likes (Received): 758

Oh!! wow!!! Pattaya is rock!!
Mosaic no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2006, 12:44 PM   #65
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

The Website is up

www.ocean1tower.com

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

Old July 27th, 2006, 12:57 PM   #66
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

...and 367 METERS!!!to pinnacle!

Old July 27th, 2006, 01:08 PM   #67
Nongkhai_tong
Tong

Likes (Received): 38

OMG!!!! imagine Pattaya's skyline in the future ...........
Nongkhai_tong no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2006, 02:08 PM   #68
Mosaic
BANGKOK

I really can't wait till year end for this to start!!!!!
Old July 27th, 2006, 05:08 PM   #69
cello1974
BANNED

Likes (Received): 20

Huh!!!! Bangkok is getting cocurrence!!!!
cello1974 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2006, 05:41 PM   #70
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

www.ocean1tower.com

Old July 30th, 2006, 06:59 PM   #71
HASHAS
bonzo

Likes (Received): 0

what a beautiful city
HASHAS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2006, 07:08 PM   #72
Pastman
HISSWU XXX

Likes (Received): 16

Cool!!!
Pastman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2006, 09:36 AM   #73
Mosaic
BANGKOK

spectacular!!!
Old August 3rd, 2006, 11:44 AM   #74
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Final planning permission granted for the “Ocean One Tower”.

A meeting now from Pattaya City Hall, convened to discuss planning permission for a major new condominium which is due to be constructed on Jomtien Beach. It is called the Ocean One Tower and Plaza and will the the tallest building in Thailand. It will be a 91 floor building with a planned height of 345 Meters comprising 587 units. The developer of this project is Siam Best Enterprises Ltd who were represented at the meeting by a team led by Mr. Bruno Pingal. The K-Tech company will construct the tower and the entire project is costing a staggering 6 Billion Baht and is due to be completed by September 2009. Final planning permission was granted at this meeting and construction can now begin.

Source : Pattaya City News : Jul 26, 2006

Last edited by i_am_hydrogen; June 19th, 2007 at 06:00 PM.
Old August 3rd, 2006, 09:05 PM   #75
dannykylaw

Likes (Received): 2

Great Building , I like it.
dannykylaw no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2006, 09:10 PM   #76
dannykylaw

Likes (Received): 2

Great Building , I like it. 367 Meters is the same height to BOC tower.
dannykylaw no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2006, 03:56 AM   #77
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Council gives green light to 91-story Jomtien condo

Current skyline to be dwarfed by giant tower

Ariyawat Nuamsawat

Pattaya City Council has given its approval to the construction of a 91-story condominium tower on Jomtien Beach Road, a project that would be the tallest residential premises in the world.

Mayor Niran Watthanasartsathorn put the matter before the council during a meeting on July 25, asking them to study the proposal by Bruno Pingel’s Siam Best Enterprises Co Ltd to construct the 91-floor Plaza Ocean 1 Tower.

Niran said the building would be 367 meters high and have a total of 600 units, and that there would be a two-floor plaza structure 14.80 meters in height. The buildings would occupy a 17,000 square meter site and be constructed under a proposed budget of eight billion baht.

The project operators have already carried out studies on environmental effects and submitted them to the Office of Environmental Policy. But because of the high-rise nature of the project, the Office had requested information on Pattaya’s policies on high-rise buildings control, and had also requested Pattaya City Council’s opinions on the proposed project.

Many members raised their concerns and objected to the project, stating landscape changes and the capacity of public utilities to handle such a large premises. Problems were foreseen with drainage, waste, traffic flow and electric power which could affect those living nearby and the future public works capacities. Even at present capacities, the city experiences water treatment and waste disposal problems, council members pointed out.

Siam Best Enterprises, however, said that they would implement proper systems to manage such aspects and that the project would help to attract tourism and increase employment cash flow. Finally, Pattaya City Council agreed to the project, and once full official approval is given work would begin immediately. Plaza Ocean 1 Tower would take four years to complete.

Source : Pattaya Mail : Aug 4, 2006

Old August 5th, 2006, 09:34 AM   #78
Mosaic
BANGKOK

It's been approved!!!!!!! Great!!!!
Old August 14th, 2006, 04:20 AM   #79
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Reaching for the sky in Pattaya

Somluck Srimalee

After starting a property-management business in Pattaya with Bt100,000 of savings, Bruno Pingel is now overseeing the development of a Bt12-billion project - Ocean One, a 91-storey condominium.

The 46-year-old German said he decided to set up business in Pattaya because of its potential and proximity to Bangkok. For 17 years, he has provided information to foreign investors interested in buying properties in Thailand.

He has established six businesses in Pattaya: Siam Best Enterprises Co Ltd, Pattaya Properties Co Ltd, View Talay Property Management Co Ltd, View Talay Construction Co Ltd, Jomtien Properties & Law Adviser Co Ltd, and the Pattaya Post newspaper.

Property developer Siam Best Enterprises is the biggest company. It is now developing six condominiums with an investment budget of Bt1.4 billion. Its first four condominiums are now sold out, while the fifth and sixth are 50 per cent sold out while still under construction. Prices start at Bt1.8 million per unit.

The six buildings are the second property project for Pingel, who seven years ago completed a successful residential project, View Talay Villa, a Bt400-million detached housing scheme.

Pingel said more than 90 per cent of his customers came from Europe, Australia and the United States.

Siam Best Enterprises is now developing the massive Ocean One condominium on Jomtien Beach. The 91-storey building is selling units ranging from Bt5.5 million to Bt150 million. Construction will be completed in 2010.

Half the budget will be borrowed from TMB Bank, while the remainder will come from the company's revenue from selling the units.

Siam Best Enterprises' current four residential projects have an investment value of about Bt10 billion. Their sales value of Bt15 billion will generate income until 2010.

Pingel said most foreign buyers were interested in Pattaya because of the city's proximity to Bangkok and the Eastern Seaboard, where a number of expatriates work. As a result, Pattaya is a prime location for property investors to expand their business in Thailand.

"I started property development in Pattaya seven years ago when there were only two developers. Now there are up to 40 firms doing business here," Pingel said.

"I have worked hard with my partner Michael Suttie, who is from Australia, to establish my business. I believe Pattaya is the best location for my expansion in the future when Ocean One is complete."

Source : THE NATION : Aug 14, 2006

Old August 16th, 2006, 06:51 AM   #80
Colonel Cadillac

Likes (Received): 7

Chad you have largest number of posts on the site i've ever seen. How come construction won't start for 4 months?
Colonel Cadillac no está en línea   Reply With Quote