daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 30th, 2006, 02:10 AM   #541
nygirl

Likes (Received): 430

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish
Yes, you sound like a spoiled brat.
You gave up!
Shame on you!

Listen up! I am not kissing your *** in here!
You don't impress me.
In the few months since I've joined, I've seen absolutely nothing from you.
What contributions have you made to this forum?

You are in denial.
Pathetic!

Dude, you seemed alright and thanks for the pics, I made a little thread called from the top of the orion, Primarily i'd rather be "entertained" by others pictures. I haven't contributed much in the picture department, so what about more than half of the people on here are the same way. There are those who take the shots, and those of us here to admire them.

You took this way out of context because you are a weasily overly sensitive , ( dilusional if you think ft will make a height record) and quite frankly a dickhead.

Don't care if you kiss my ass since you mean jack shit other than a nice picture and a helpful update.
Not trying to impress you before and certainly not now.
Don't give a crap about you're approval.

And it is LAUGHABLE that you are calling me out as in "denial" about something that will NOT happen. And if in anyway i am wrong , will be brief and uneventful.

Didn't say anything about not thinking the project was spectacular, didn't say it was ugly, or that it was a shame they can't build the twins.
INFACT IF YOU GO BACK TO THE START OF THIS THREAD.. I AM ONE OF THE FEW WHO DID NOT CRITISIZE THE FREEDOM TOWER WHEN ALL THE "MAKENY,NYAGAIN" PEOPLE SAID THEY HATE IT ( BEFORE THE CHANGES OF COURSE) NOW THAT THERES HEIGHT THEYVE PRETTY MUCH ALL JUMPED OFF THE TWIN TOWER BANDWAGON....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

NOW <^> OFF.

NAKED NEW YORK: A complete tour of New York City, 5 boroughs and immediate Metro: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2202
nygirl no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 30th, 2006, 03:36 AM   #542
jeremy stephens
rogerick1970

Likes (Received): 2

I was looking at the webcam, and I saw a red plastic markings outlining WTC 4 old parking garage, do you all think they are finally going to deconstruct the garage? I mean, dont they have to deconstruct that before they start the foundation work on the tower? How long do you all think it will take befor they finally pour the foundation?
jeremy stephens no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2006, 11:44 AM   #543
malec
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Likes (Received): 125

Part 2?
malec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2006, 11:15 PM   #544
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6525

good Idea to make a Part 2