daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Airports and Aviation

Airports and Aviation » Airports | Photos and Videos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 3rd, 2010, 09:52 AM   #2021
g.yau

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by deasine View Post
I actually like the new uniforms. I wasn't a fan of the purple suits for the male ground and flight crew and I think the grey is a much more suiting colour. That being said, it would've been better if the suit blazers did not have the "old traditional" Chinese theme elements.

With regards to the Chicago flight, I wonder if it will be fully direct, or go through a Canadian city (i.e. YVR, like HKG-YVR-JFK), or even through Calgary (HKG-YYC-ORD).
I too like the new uniforms, the colours are more cosier and soft. Many people on the internet complained that the current uniforms don't have a traditional theme in their uniforms, I hope that this would please them.
g.yau no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 3rd, 2010, 08:15 PM   #2022
Vrooms
threeyearson.

Likes (Received): 1641

Source:http://www.newkerala.com/news/world/fullnews-97835.html

Quote:
Cathay Pacific Airways CEO Tony Tyler to be next IATA DG and CEO

New Delhi, Dec 3 : The International Air Transport Association (IATA) today announced that in a unanimous decision its Board of Governors has selected Mr Tony Tyler, CEO of Hong Kong-based Cathay Pacific Airways, as the next IATA Director General and CEO.

Mr Tyler will replace Director General and CEO, Giovanni Bisignani, who is schedule to retire next year.

The Board will recommend Me Tyler's appointment to IATA's Annual General Meeting planned for June 6-8 next year 2011 in Cairo, Egypt.

Tyler's duties as the Association's head are scheduled to commence July 1, 2011.

''The IATA Board agreed to recommend Tony Tyler as the next Director General and CEO of IATA. Tony's leadership of Cathay Pacific through challenging times prepares him well for the job. His knowledge of Asia will help IATA take advantage of opportunities in the industry's largest market,'' CEO of FedEx Express and Chairman of the IATA Board of Governors David Bronczek said in a statement.

The 55-year-old Mr Tyler has been Chief Executive of Cathay Pacific since 2007.

Mr Tyler joined the Swire Group, parent company of Cathay Pacific, in 1977 and has worked with the group in Hong Kong, Australia, the Philippines, Canada, Japan, Italy and the United Kingdom, the statement said.

He is also Chairman of Hong Kong Dragon Airlines Limited and Director of both John Swire and Sons (H K) Limited and Swire Pacific Limited.

From June, 2009 to June, 2010, Mr Tyler served as Chairman of the IATA Board of Governors, it added.

''The confidence of my industry colleagues in recommending me for this position is a great honor. I am excited at the prospect of leading IATA and fully mindful of the responsibility that this important position bears,'' said Mr Tyler.

Bisignani is the fifth IATA Director General and CEO since the Association's founding in 1945.

IATA represents some 230 airlines comprising 93 per cent of scheduled international air traffic.

--UNI
Old December 3rd, 2010, 08:45 PM   #2023
caelus

Likes (Received): 5

He is probably the only guy who deserved the job
caelus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2010, 08:48 PM   #2024
caelus

http://blogs.wsj.com/hong-kong/2010/...cabin-designs/

Cathay to Reveal New Cabin Designs

Cathay Pacific Airways is set to unveil next week new cabin designs on its aircraft as well as new crew uniforms and other changes as part of the Hong Kong-based carrier’s most comprehensive service overhaul since 2006.

The airline said it plans to host an event Tuesday to show off its “latest product and service innovations,” with Hong Kong’s chief secretary for administration, Henry Tang, to officiate at the extravaganza.

People familiar with the situation say the airline will announce major changes to its service offerings, both on the ground and in the air, among which new premium cabin seats on long-haul flights will likely be introduced.
The planned changes come two years after Cathay Pacific completed its last revamp of aircraft cabins, and underscores the challenges faced by the airline to stay relevant as competition intensifies among top brands, even as demand and revenue soar.

The financial crisis that began in late 2008 led to a sharp fall in air-passenger travel and global export volumes, but the airline industry has rebounded sharply since then along with the revival in international trade. Cathay Pacific said last month it expects its 2010 earnings to more than double from its 2009 figures to a record, and plans to further boost capacity to meet demand.

Still, Cathay Pacific is reinvesting in its products and services, which in Asia continue to play a big role in differentiating one airline from another. For many high-end corporate clients, service standards still carry stronger weight than ticket prices in their purchasing decisions, especially in the thriving regional economy.

The planned products and services also come as Cathay Pacific faces possible disruptions in the upcoming holiday season. Its pilots, who are in salary negotiations, could decide to implement work-to-rule measures if no agreement is reached. Cathay Pacific’s pilots recently voted to give union leaders authority to implement “contract compliance” if the talks don’t bear fruit.

Cathay Pacific said Wednesday it is still negotiating with its pilot unions in various regions, adding it’s too early to predict the outcome.

Old December 3rd, 2010, 11:58 PM   #2025
aab7772003

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
With regards to the Chicago flight, I wonder if it will be fully direct, or go through a Canadian city (i.e. YVR, like HKG-YVR-JFK), or even through Calgary (HKG-YYC-ORD).
Since when the new rumors on the new ORD flights have been circulating?
aab7772003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2010, 12:15 AM   #2026
caelus

Quote:
Originally Posted by aab7772003 View Post
Since when the new rumors on the new ORD flights have been circulating?
It's not a rumor, its a done deal, they've applied for the 2 routes already, now they are only waiting for the approval, the application of the 2 routes will be confirmed next monday or Tuesday, possibly together with the introduction of the new cabin designs.
Old December 5th, 2010, 04:10 AM   #2027
GTR66
GTR66

Likes (Received): 312

What type of plane can Cathay fly to HKG to ORD nonstop? Dont they do it with cargo with a stop? It would be neat if they could do it nonstop and go over the north pole. Cant wait to hear the annoucement.
GTR66 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2010, 04:20 AM   #2028
deasine
=)

Likes (Received): 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR66 View Post
What type of plane can Cathay fly to HKG to ORD nonstop? Dont they do it with cargo with a stop? It would be neat if they could do it nonstop and go over the north pole. Cant wait to hear the annoucement.
CX runs 777s to YYZ, and so ORD would be of similar distance.

It will definitely be interesting to see if this is a full direct flight or will they route it through a Canadian city. YVR already has the JFK connections in addition to YVR-HKG direct flights, and YVR has 28 weekly departures to ORD by AA and UA, and so I don't think it will be going through YVR at all (though it'd be nice). YYC could be a potential city for routing, since there isn't any direct flights from HKG, but I'm not exactly sure if there is enough demand such a stopover. Even if there is, there would be, of course, other issue such as fifth freedoms.
deasine no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2010, 04:54 PM   #2029
EricIsHim

Likes (Received): 28

Quote:

It will definitely be interesting to see if this is a full direct flight or will they route it through a Canadian city. YVR already has the JFK connections in addition to YVR-HKG direct flights, and YVR has 28 weekly departures to ORD by AA and UA, and so I don't think it will be going through YVR at all (though it'd be nice). YYC could be a potential city for routing, since there isn't any direct flights from HKG, but I'm not exactly sure if there is enough demand such a stopover. Even if there is, there would be, of course, other issue such as fifth freedoms.
CX flies non-stop between HKG and JFK with 777-300ER as well; so ORD is not a problem.

CX does have existing freight service to ORD via Anchorage.
Old December 5th, 2010, 09:56 PM   #2030
caelus

Quote:

I'm pretty sure it's non-stop flight as a recall they didnt apply for a stop in between, i wonder how will UA react
Old December 6th, 2010, 08:10 AM   #2031
seven13

Likes (Received): 68

oneWorld member Cathay Pacific starting 01SEP11 is to launch Daily Hong Kong – Chicago service on board Boeing 777-300ER aircraft, according to sources from the airline.
Official announcement by the airline for the launch of 4th US gateway is imminent. The airline according to sources, has also filed 4th Daily Hong Kong – New York JFK service (overall 3rd Daily NONSTOP)
Planned Chicago schedule below:

CX806 HKG1145 – 1345ORD 77W D
CX807 ORD1525 – 2000+1HKG 77W D

seven13 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2010, 09:32 AM   #2032
caelus

http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_...0007d21c39____

Cathay Pacific launches new services to Chicago and Abu Dhabi, boosts frequencies to New York and Toronto

Cathay Pacific Airways today announced that it will expand its already-extensive international network by adding two new routes in 2011 - a four-times-weekly service to Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), commencing 2 June, and a daily flight to Chicago in the United States, which launches on 1 September.

The Chicago service, which will be operated by a Boeing 777-300ER, will boost the airline’s presence in North America and provide passengers with increased connectivity between the Midwestern United States and Hong Kong and the rest of Asia. Given the demand for travel to other US cities via Chicago, Cathay Pacific intends to launch code-share services from its new gateway with oneworld alliance partner American Airlines and looks forward to announcing details in the near future.

The Abu Dhabi service will be operated by an Airbus A330-300 aircraft with departures to and from Hong Kong on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Cathay Pacific has been serving the United Arab Emirates market for more than 30 years and currently offers a double-daily operation to and from Dubai. With the addition of Abu Dhabi, the airline expects to see high demand for travel to Hong Kong and other Asian destinations through its second destination in the UAE.

Cathay Pacific Chief Executive Tony Tyler said: “We are extremely excited about being able to expand our network in 2011 with new services to Chicago and Abu Dhabi. We already have a significant presence in both the United States and the Middle East, and these new destinations will help to meet demand for both business and leisure travel to and from Hong Kong. The continued expansion of our network highlights our commitment to boosting our home city’s role as one of the world’s great international aviation hubs.”

With the launch of these two new services, Cathay Pacific will serve a total of 50 online passenger destinations.

In addition to launching new destinations, Cathay Pacific will also strengthen services to two key destinations in North America – New York and Toronto. The former will get three more flights a week from 27 March to 1 May 2011, making a total of 24 flights a week, and from 2 May will become a four-times-daily service. Toronto, meanwhile, will have two more flights a week added from 1 May, turning it into a double-daily service.

Old December 6th, 2010, 10:36 AM   #2033
EricIsHim

Likes (Received): 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by caelus View Post
http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_...0007d21c39____

Cathay Pacific launches new services to Chicago and Abu Dhabi, boosts frequencies to New York and Toronto

Cathay Pacific Airways today announced that it will expand its already-extensive international network by adding two new routes in 2011 - a four-times-weekly service to Abu Dhabi, the capital city of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), commencing 2 June, and a daily flight to Chicago in the United States, which launches on 1 September.

The Chicago service, which will be operated by a Boeing 777-300ER, will boost the airline’s presence in North America and provide passengers with increased connectivity between the Midwestern United States and Hong Kong and the rest of Asia. Given the demand for travel to other US cities via Chicago, Cathay Pacific intends to launch code-share services from its new gateway with oneworld alliance partner American Airlines and looks forward to announcing details in the near future.

The Abu Dhabi service will be operated by an Airbus A330-300 aircraft with departures to and from Hong Kong on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. Cathay Pacific has been serving the United Arab Emirates market for more than 30 years and currently offers a double-daily operation to and from Dubai. With the addition of Abu Dhabi, the airline expects to see high demand for travel to Hong Kong and other Asian destinations through its second destination in the UAE.

Cathay Pacific Chief Executive Tony Tyler said: “We are extremely excited about being able to expand our network in 2011 with new services to Chicago and Abu Dhabi. We already have a significant presence in both the United States and the Middle East, and these new destinations will help to meet demand for both business and leisure travel to and from Hong Kong. The continued expansion of our network highlights our commitment to boosting our home city’s role as one of the world’s great international aviation hubs.”

With the launch of these two new services, Cathay Pacific will serve a total of 50 online passenger destinations.

In addition to launching new destinations, Cathay Pacific will also strengthen services to two key destinations in North America – New York and Toronto. The former will get three more flights a week from 27 March to 1 May 2011, making a total of 24 flights a week, and from 2 May will become a four-times-daily service. Toronto, meanwhile, will have two more flights a week added from 1 May, turning it into a double-daily service.

Pretty surprised by the forth daily flight between HKG and JFK.
Old December 7th, 2010, 03:49 AM   #2034
siamu maharaj
樂豪酒店

Likes (Received): 4966

I'll have to wait till September for the Chicago flight.

Wish it were started earlier, I'd have really used it.
Old December 7th, 2010, 01:05 PM   #2035
caelus

http://www.facebook.com/cathaypacifi...15.11279153466

Cathay Pacific New Business revealed!

http://www.scmp.com/portal/site/SCMP...nce&s=Business

New flights and services, enhanced products and a strengthening of Cathay Pacific (SEHK: 0293)'s relationship with shareholder Air China (SEHK: 0753, announcements, news) are among the priorities for the Hong Kong-listed airline, chief executive-designate John Slosar said.

Cathay Pacific is set to report record profits for 2010 in March. Slosar said that while the airline had yet to see any impact on its premium business and first-class traffic amid economic woes in some Western economies, "instability does give us concerns for 2011".

"Next year will be challenging," Slosar said at a press briefing yesterday after the airline confirmed late on Friday that he would take over as chief executive on April 1. This would follow Tony Tyler's departure on March 31 prior to his expected election in early June as the new director-general and chief executive of the International Air Transport Association in Geneva.

Slosar also downplayed the threat of possible disruption to flights during the Christmas and New Year holiday period due to industrial action by flight crew. He remained "reasonably optimistic" there would be no disruption and added the airline had enough crew to operate the carrier's flight schedule.

Around 93 per cent of the more than 1,400 pilots belonging to the Hong Kong Aircrew Officers Association have voted to work to rule in support of a 30 per cent pay rise spread over four years. Talks between pilot representatives and management are due to start next Monday and last a week. The exact timing of any action will depend on a decision by the pilots association.

Outlining the carrier's expansion plans, Slosar said Cathay would take delivery of 15 aircraft next year, which would be the highest number of aeroplanes ever delivered to the carrier in a single year. This would allow the airline to add extra destinations and boost existing flight schedules.

Explaining these additions, Tyler, who was also at the briefing, said a four-times-a-week service would be launched between Hong Kong and Abu Dhabi from June 2, while a daily flight to Chicago would start on September 1. There would be additional flights to New York from March and to Toronto from May.

On the airline's tie-up with Air China, Slosar said Air China Cargo, Cathay's "core relationship" with the mainland flag carrier, would get started this year. Cathay has agreed to sell four Boeing 747-400 freighters converted from passenger aircraft to its cargo joint venture with Air China.

Tyler added that Cathay Pacific already had a close relationship with Air China, which owns almost 30 per cent of the Hong Kong carrier, which it wants to develop further with more co-operation. He said Cathay Pacific was "looking to add one or two new (mainland) destinations".

Slosar would not be drawn on Cathay's new products ahead of a formal launch today but they will include a cabin revamp of the aircraft fleet that would include the addition of a premium economy class.

The airline plans to scrap its controversial hard-shell seat in economy on long-haul services in favour of a new seat that will partially recline and slide forward.

The hard-shell seat is expected to be kept on short- and medium-haul services. The herringbone seating arrangement - where seats are askew in one direction - in business class will also be revised.

Slosar also indicated the airline's tacit support for a third runway at Chek Lap Kok. He said the development of a third runway was "going to be a really important issue for Hong Kong to decide in 2011".

On his proposed move to IATA, Tyler said: "I have had a wonderful time at Cathay Pacific for many years but all good things come to an end."

Discussing the management change, observers said Slosar was more knowledgable about mainland culture and spoke Putonghua after working at Swire's beverage division for several years. This could help Cathay's relations with Air China.

"It is possible that John could make more breakthroughs in the relationship and co-operation with Air China due to his mainland experience," said Wei Sim a transportation analyst with Macquarie Securities.

A management insider said that both men were alike in their management style because of their extensive training within the Swire Pacific (SEHK: 0019) Group and had been moulded by the group's corporate culture for more than 30 years.

Last edited by caelus; December 7th, 2010 at 01:51 PM.
Old December 7th, 2010, 02:25 PM   #2036
caelus

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-1...ss-revamp.html

Cathay Pacific to Spend HK$1 Billion on Business-Class Revamp

Cathay Pacific Airways Ltd., Hong Kong’s biggest carrier, will spend more than HK$1 billion ($129million) introducing new business-class seats to fend off competition for lucrative premium travelers.

The wing-back seats will be fitted in 50 long-haul planesby February, 2013, the carrier said in a statement handed to reporters at an event in Hong Kong today. They will be first used on flights to Sydney from March.

Incoming Chief Executive Officer John Slosar will oversee the revamp as Emirates Airline and Singapore Airlines Ltd. woo Hong Kong travelers with Airbus SAS A380s, and U.S. carriers add China flights on surging economic growth. British Airways Plc and Deutsche Lufthansa AG have also unveiled new first-class cabins this year as travel rebounds from the global recession.

“The premium carriers in this region have to be very mindful of what’s going on in the Middle East,” said, chief operating officer at consultants Centre for Asia-Pacific Aviation. “And, there’s obviously some very strong transpacific rivals.”

Cathay will install the new business-class seats in 30 Boeing Co. 777-300ERs and 20 Airbus SAS A330-300. The carrier will also roll out new cabin-crew uniforms as part of the revamp.

The airline is overhauling its business-class offering as Singapore Air and Emirates fly their flagship A380s to Hong Kong. In September, it opened The Cabin, its fourth airport lounge in Hong Kong, which offers Apple Inc. iPads and a health bar. The airline is also working on renovating its main lounge, The Wing.

Korean Air Lines Co., which competes with Cathay on China-U.S. routes, will also begin flying A380s next year as it seeks to boost premium-class sales to 50 percent of overall revenue. United Continental Holdings Inc. and Delta Air Lines Inc. are adding China services, lured by growth in the world’s most populous nation that’s three times the pace in the U.S.

Cathay, which generates about half of its sales in China and Hong Kong, rose 3.2 percent to close at HK$24.10 in Hong Kong today, before the announcement. The stock has risen 66 percent this year, the best performance on the benchmark HangSeng Index.

Cathay will begin flying to Chicago and Abu Dhabi next year,as well as boosting services to New York and Toronto, as the economic pickup spurs business and leisure travel. Overall, it plans to increase capacity 11 percent. It will also receive a record 15 new planes, including six freighters.

Globally, first and business-class passenger traffic rose 9.2 percent in the first nine months of the year, according tothe International Air Transport Association. Overall passenger traffic jumped 8.5 percent through October, with a 10 percent increase in the Asia-Pacific region, the trade group said.

Slosar will take over as Cathay CEO in April from Tony Tyler, who is leaving to become IATA’s director general.
Old December 7th, 2010, 03:49 PM   #2037
caelus

http://www.ausbt.com.au/cathay-pacif...u-need-to-know

Cathay Pacific is rolling out an all-new business class seat design and Sydney’s business travellers will be among the first to try it when aircraft with the new fit-out begin flying in March 2011.

Services between Hong Kong and New York, Los Angles and London will start to see the seat the following month on a factory-fresh Boeing 777-300ER.
So what do you get? How about more space, window views and an iPhone/iPod connector?

Here’s what you need to know about Cathay Pacific’s new business class seat.

DesignGone is Cathay’s brave but short-lived experiment with high-sided 48 inch (1.2 metre) walls running the full length of the seat-bed.

That design polarised opinion among business travellers and frequent flyers, with some relishing this ‘private cubicle’ while others derided it as ‘coffin class’.

The new CX business class seat opts for a more conventional yet modern design which brings back the space – and the window view for the outboard A and K seats – while retaining a high degree of privacy.

Passengers in the new business class seats are nestled into a wing-back chair design. An extended partition at shoulder-height enhances privacy but angles away from the headrest to encourage a feeling of personal space.

The design and finish of the seats takes some subtle cues from Cathay’s first class cabin.

Cathay Pacific consulted with high-mileage members of its Marco Polo Club frequent flyer program in evaluating the new seat at various stages of the design process. All up, Cathay says it is investing A$130 million in these new seats.

Dimensions

The new seats are also roomier. Seat width goes up from 18.5” (47cm) to 20.2” (51cm) on the Airbus A330 and 21” (53cm) on the Boeing 777.

What Cathay Pacific terms the ‘usable bed width’ is boosted even further, to 26.4” (67cm)on the A330 and 26.6” (67.5cm) on the 777 with the unique ‘bed extension’ which folds up automatically when the seat is reclined to the horizontal.

Retracting the armrest into the seat module somewhat reduces privacy for sleepy-heads but effectively claws back another 1.2” (3cm) on the A330 and 2.9” (7.3cm) on the 777, for total bed widths of 27.6” (70cm) and 29.5” (75cm) respectively.

And while the 82” (208cm) beds themselves are only 1” (2.5cm) longer in tip-to-tip measurement, the ‘usable bend length’ soars from 71” (180cm) to 75” (190cm) because the lower section of the bed is almost squared off to provide a consistent width for most of the bed’s length, rather than the sharply tapered design of the current bed.

The centre seats are gently angled towards each other for what CX calls ‘companion travel’. There’s still a privacy screen, and with the seat reclined this provides sufficient privacy for solo flyers. Those travelling is pairs can drop the screen and slide the seats forward to share snacks and chat over the central ‘cocktail table’ fixture.

WorkspaceDirectly next to each bi-fold dining table sits an oversized cocktail table which can become part of your in-flight workspace.

Cutting-edge touches to the seating module include Apple’s standard iPhone/iPod connector which can pipe video from these device onto the personal TV screen, and a USB port for recharging your BlackBerry, mobile phone or ebook reader.

We’re still a bit concerned over the placement of the universal AC socket, which sits just above the armrest. Our experience with the current CX business class design is that locating AC outlets high on the side of the seat rather than down under the front impinges on your space, especially if you’re using an Apple laptop with a palm-sized AD adaptor.

The new location has the laptop power cable running in front of the cocktail table and workspace which could be an added bother, but we’ll withhold judgement until we test the seat for ourselves early next year.

StorageA spacious side storage module provides handy access to handbags and laptop bags so they don’t have to be stowed in the overhead bin.
There are additional nooks for smaller personal items (such as reading glasses, noise-cancelling headphones or an iPod) and shoes, with a small vanity mirror mounted inside the door of the side cabinet.

So who gets it, and when?The new business class seats will first be fitted into all new aircraft deliveries before overhauls of existing aircraft in a process expected to take two full years.

This will start with an Airbus A330-300 due to enter service in March 2011, to be deployed on some of the runs between Sydney and Hong Kong as Cathay showcases the new seating across several long-haul routes.

The initial A330 will be followed by a new Boeing 777-300ER in April, which will divide its time between the popular ‘ultra long haul’ routes of New York, Los Angles and London while other on-order 777s join the fleet.

Toronto and some unnamed European destinations will see those B777-300ERs in 2012, after Cathay begins retrofitting its existing 777s in late 2011 for deployment on other ‘ultra long-haul’ routes.

These 777-300ERs will also service as replacements for Cathay’s 747-400 fleet, with the airline already having close fourteen 777s in operation and 18 more of the wide-body twin-jets on the books.

Additional on-order A330s will be scheduled onto other Australian routes (Adelaide, Brisbane, Cairns, Melbourne and Perth) from the second half of 2011 into 2012.

A330s already in operation will be retrofitted with the new business class beginning mid-2012 and be deployed onto Cathay’s medium-haul flights such as Tokyo, Singapore, Beijing and Shanghai.

A Cathay Pacific spokesman told Australian Business Traveller that contrary to some rumours, the cubicle-style business class seating would not be installed onto other aircraft in the CX fleet when removed from current A330s and 777s during their 2011-2012 upgrades.

Old December 7th, 2010, 04:27 PM   #2038
Kaitak747
EiGhT 5 & tWo

Likes (Received): 16

The new Business Class revealed

Old December 7th, 2010, 06:14 PM   #2039
aab7772003

Likes (Received): 7

No First Class upgrades?

Will CX reactivate all planes stored at VCV?
aab7772003 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2010, 07:36 PM   #2040
g.yau

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitak747 View Post
The new Business Class revealed

I really like the new business class, a real improvement from the current one. For some reason the new seats reminds me of BA's new first class and Qantas A380 First class with Korean air's First class colour scheme.

See the similarity

Last edited by g.yau; December 8th, 2010 at 12:58 AM.
g.yau no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathay pacific, east asian airlines, hong kong, oneworld