daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > General European discussions > Phototeka

Phototeka Urban photo's of skyscrapers, skylines, architecture and cityscapes

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 5.00 average.
Old May 3rd, 2006, 04:19 PM   #41
dejan
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Really nice picture there with the leaves and the trees becoming green

Btw that commercial is funny lol
dejan no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old May 3rd, 2006, 04:21 PM   #42
dejan
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Really nice picture of Ohrid lake and the Church Jovan Kaneo Looks like a painting with the mountains.
dejan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 06:50 PM   #43
new bulgaria

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by djurob

I've seen it man... and I know it cause I get some Bulgarian TVs on cable here
Planeta TV, I know. Do you get any others?

The picture above is fantastic.
Old May 3rd, 2006, 08:33 PM   #44
dewrob

Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by new bulgaria
Planeta TV, I know. Do you get any others?

The picture above is fantastic.
well, on planeta U don't really get any saussage commercials.... I get BTV, I've seen the commercial there...

dewrob no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 09:15 PM   #45
joeyBG

Quote:
well, on planeta U don't really get any saussage commercials.... I get BTV, I've seen the commercial there...

Wow, weird...bTV is one of the national TVs, but it's illegal to distribute bTV on cable outside Bulgaria...you naughty naughty Macedonians, what have you been doing...

If your operator is to steal...kh kh I mean borrow, more BG channels ask them for NOVA TV...I think its much better than the overrated bTV.

Is there a BG cable TV with a Macedonian channel on it? Name a good MK channel.

Last edited by joeyBG; May 3rd, 2006 at 09:21 PM.
joeyBG no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2006, 09:23 PM   #46
dewrob

lol, there are sooo many more illegal things here in Macedonia that TV rights crime are kinda down on the priority list to be solved.

On a more serious note, it suprises me U say this cause in the past 2-3 years they've been really strict about these things especially on broadcasting foreign TV stations. I don't know what the deal is...

But I've also noticed that only my cable operator transmits bTV (there are probably around 10 operators in Skopje). I don't know where the scam is...

I don't know if there is a MK channel transmited over a BG cable operator. To name a good MK channel, it's kinda hard as there is no such thing. As far as I know the national MTV has a satelite channel which is stucked somewhere in the 80s. The private TV A1 also has a satelite channel... It's also crap. My favourite MK TV is Kanal 5, but they don't transmit anything out of the country.
Old May 3rd, 2006, 10:18 PM   #47
joeyBG

Haha...I was just kidding...I think it's illegal...'cause they have purchased the rights for certain shows ONLY for Bulgaria, so if some MK TVs has purchased the same rights for Macedonia they lose money...so bTV should not really be concerned with this issue, itís a problem of the local MK TVs.
Anyways, what is the name of your cable tvÖall I found [googled ]was the site of Telekabel
And LOLÖlook at the cannels they have:

BK TV --српски
Pink -- српски
RTS -- српски
RTCG -- српски
HRT 1 -- хрватски
HRT 2 -- хрватски
HRT 3 -- хрватски
OBN -- босански
BNTV -- босански
Slovenia 1 -- словенски

out of 60 total.

One would think that Yugoslavia is still here with us today.
Old May 3rd, 2006, 10:52 PM   #48
dewrob

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyBG

Haha...I was just kidding...I think it's illegal...'cause they have purchased the rights for certain shows ONLY for Bulgaria, so if some MK TVs has purchased the same rights for Macedonia they lose money...so bTV should not really be concerned with this issue, itís a problem of the local MK TVs.
well, we don't have a problem here with bTV as U guys completely screw up the shows by doing that simultanious translation in Bulgarian. Macedonians are used to watching shows with original sounds/voices and with subtitles. I once tried to watch Friends on bTV and I couldn't stand it for more than 5mins...

As for the ex-YU block of channels... I think it's only natural, we don't have complexes towards our former country, the programs air in understandable languages to us (that's the reason why we have Bulgarian channels as well)... They are generally much more interesting for the average Macedonian than RTL or RaiUno... Plus the rights for these channels are usually cheaper so it works well for the cable TV providers to offer more channels for less money. And some of them as the HRT package are very good high quality channels much better to watch than anything else. I think HRT has been the most watched channels in MK for quite a while...

BTW Telekablel is not my provider, but the selection of channels on mine is similar.

Old May 3rd, 2006, 11:35 PM   #49
joeyBG

Well, I can not imagine watching a sitcom like Friends with subtitles...Friends in English is 100x funnier, but how many ppl in Bulgaria know English at such a level to understand everything?
I can not think of a single TV show on Bulgarian tv that has no simultaneous translation, apart form the regular motion pictures of course. So do all those shows like Friends, Sex and the City... go only with subtitles in all exYugo countries?

P.S. bTV should stop rerunning Friends they have rerun all 10 seasons 2 times already, are they doing it again!?
Old May 3rd, 2006, 11:45 PM   #50
dewrob

Quote:

Well, I can not imagine watching a sitcom like Friends with subtitles...Friends in English is 100x funnier, but how many ppl in Bulgaria know English at such a level to understand everything?
I can not think of a single TV show on Bulgarian tv that has no simultaneous translation, apart form the regular motion pictures of course. So do all those shows like Friends, Sex and the City... go only with subtitles in all exYugo countries?

P.S. bTV should stop rerunning Friends they have rerun all 10 seasons 2 times already, are they doing it again!?
yeah it's only subtitles ALWAYS.... the only exception are cartoons which are done with simultanious translation, but only those aimed at younger children (U won't find Shrek in MK)....

I'm sure it's just a matter of what U are used to but I think it's much better to hear the original voices and have subtitles.

P.S. I caught an episode from season 10 like a month ago....
Old May 4th, 2006, 03:25 AM   #51
new bulgaria

Quote:
yeah it's only subtitles ALWAYS.... the only exception are cartoons which are done with simultanious translation, but only those aimed at younger children (U won't find Shrek in MK)....

I'm sure it's just a matter of what U are used to but I think it's much better to hear the original voices and have subtitles.

P.S. I caught an episode from season 10 like a month ago....
Shows used to be subtabled in BG too. Having the voice-overs is a new trend which started with the private channels. I find it very irritating too. I have also noticed that there are no subtabled shows in the US. If the production is foreigh, everything is voiced-over. Look at the German channels and they do the same thing: the US show Law & Order gets voiced-over in German. I don't know why they do that.

Personally, I hate it because you lose a lot from the original. .
Old May 4th, 2006, 03:54 AM   #52
joeyBG

I completely agree, but the general public is not capable to understand the English dialog anyways. And unlike in Bulgaria, the shows in Germany are completely doubled...that is you donít hear the original voice at all.
Old May 4th, 2006, 03:56 AM   #53
new bulgaria

Quote:

I completely agree, but the general public is not capable to understand the English dialog anyways. And unlike in Bulgaria, the shows in Germany are completely doubled...that is you donít hear the original voice at all.
You are right about Germany. Shows in Bulgaria should be subtitled.
Old May 4th, 2006, 04:12 AM   #54
joeyBG

Well, I first watched Friends in Bulgarian and I kind of got used to it. I have all the seasons in English on my PC and I have watched them numerous times, and I prefer the original, but for some reason when I think of the charactersí voices I always imagine the Bulgarian voice...isnít that weird?
Old May 4th, 2006, 05:54 AM   #55
new bulgaria

Quote:

Well, I first watched Friends in Bulgarian and I kind of got used to it. I have all the seasons in English on my PC and I have watched them numerous times, and I prefer the original, but for some reason when I think of the charactersí voices I always imagine the Bulgarian voice...isnít that weird?
Because you got too comfortable with the Bulgarian version. I had the opposite problem when I was in BG and saw "Friends" (not that I ever watch it).
Old May 4th, 2006, 09:56 AM   #56
BL
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:

and is the general public in Bulgaria capeable to read?
BL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2006, 11:31 AM   #57
dewrob

Macedonian Landscapes - Spring Edition

Veles Region

Ohrid Region

Skopje Region

Prilep Region

Bitola Region

Old May 4th, 2006, 12:07 PM   #58
pavle051
BANNED

Quote:
BK TV --српски
Pink -- српски
RTS -- српски
RTCG -- српски
HRT 1 -- хрватски
HRT 2 -- хрватски
HRT 3 -- хрватски
OBN -- босански
BNTV -- босански
Slovenia 1 -- словенски
BNTV is in serbian, it's a channel from bijeljina, republika srpska 2nd city. you can find more informations on www.rtvbn.com
pavle051 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2006, 01:17 AM   #59
GreatMakedon
BANNED

pavle, i think he meant thats its FROM bosna.
GreatMakedon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2006, 08:54 PM   #60
trakia

nice pics...
trakia no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
македонија, macedonia

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: