daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > North American Skyscrapers Forum > United States Urban Issues > Southeast

Southeast » Development News | Includes TX, OK, LA, MS, AL, GA, NC, SC, VA, TN, KY.

View Poll Results: How long will it take for ATL to pass up H-TOWN?
2-5 years 9 10.00%
5-10 years 15 16.67%
10 years + 11 12.22%
never 55 61.11%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old May 16th, 2006, 05:53 PM   #221
scarface

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by maceo9903
I live at 1990 WillowTrail Parkway (right off the Indian Trail exit on 85 North) Norcross, GA. My number is 678 462 2378.
probably not the best idea to give a total stranger your adress. i'm guessing you love your wife, so even if you ain't scared, that's still endangering her. But that's just me!

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/member.php?u=19074
scarface no está en línea  

Sponsored Links

Old May 16th, 2006, 06:53 PM   #222
grapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by maceo9903
See previous post!

To everyone else, if you look at the new estimates that gwiAtLeman posted you will see that atlanta's growth rate slowed by 3.6% while Houston's increased by 1.6% during the same time period. Again, we will not surpass Houston for a VERY long time, if ever.
lol..youre still on here giving all these stats?? didnt you say you worked at night?? shouldnt you be sleep or taking care of the wife? i believe youre the only one on here that believes Houston is a half a million bigger...but who cares... it doesnt even matter... you gave me your address and you told me you work at night. that's really smart to put your wife in danger...thats absolutely stupid...its a thread dude. nobody cares about your address. my point is, you give all these stats all day long...state your opinion and move on. I can show you stats that show atlanta added more than any city in america outside of l.a...but you would dispute that too...with your percentage based arguements...lol...no more comments from me to you. period.
grapes no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2006, 07:25 PM   #223
gwiATLeman

Likes (Received): 120

Looks like we've taken this thread to an all time low
gwiATLeman no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2006, 09:37 PM   #224
Memphis
The Memphian who's in ATL

Likes (Received): 1

lol, well ive never!...lol..lemme stop. Ummm people of this forum why must we get angry over someones opinion? TexasBoi said he hates SOME of the music that comes out of Atlanta and he gave reasons why. So why are yall jumpin down the mans throat about that? To some degree he is right...im tired of that snap shit too...it is stupid to me...im tired of them tellin me to lean wit it and rock wit it...but hey who gives a fuck. Now u people say that that is talent...yeah to a certain degree, the fact that the men know how to rhyme/rap is a talent...hell i cant. But I DO KNOW GOOD MUSIC! Ive been playing the saxophone for 14 years. I know how to read music and im learning how to write it but hey once again who gives a fuck?. Anyways those rappers are not culturally diverse they knew only one thing and that was the hood so they made money off of what they knew. Its never gonna be the best but theyre making a living. Its Memphis artists that i dont like but others do so thats why theyre still making music. So come on jump down my throat?....lol...Talk about me cuz i dont like some of the ATL music.....lol...lemme stop...get real, real fast people.
Memphis no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2006, 10:09 PM   #225
Amd1588

I guess youre just as ignorant as he is because your post was not as neutral as you made it out to seem. All you did was reiterate what had already been argued in this pointless thread so whats the point?
Amd1588 no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2006, 10:11 PM   #226
Amd1588

"Now u people say that that is talent...yeah to a certain degree, the fact that the men know how to rhyme/rap is a talent...hell i cant. But I DO KNOW GOOD MUSIC!"

Who EVER said it was good music? to even be compared to a sax. No one on here is arguing for real, or debating. Yall are just stating your own personal opinion, because of your own personal bias
Amd1588 no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2006, 10:12 PM   #227
Amd1588

"Anyways those rappers are not culturally diverse"

How can one person be culturally diverse?
Amd1588 no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2006, 12:06 AM   #228
Trae

Quote:
Originally Posted by grapes
lol..youre still on here giving all these stats?? didnt you say you worked at night?? shouldnt you be sleep or taking care of the wife? i believe youre the only one on here that believes Houston is a half a million bigger...but who cares... it doesnt even matter... you gave me your address and you told me you work at night. that's really smart to put your wife in danger...thats absolutely stupid...its a thread dude. nobody cares about your address. my point is, you give all these stats all day long...state your opinion and move on. I can show you stats that show atlanta added more than any city in america outside of l.a...but you would dispute that too...with your percentage based arguements...lol...no more comments from me to you. period.
LA and Dallas you mean. Atlants is slowing down, too.
Trae no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2006, 02:11 AM   #229
grapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae
there is no city in america..in the last ten years or the last 5 years...has grown faster....IN NUMBER OF PEOPLE...than 1. L.A. and 2. Atlanta. Look it up bruh...i know you love dallas...but the fact remains..it hasnt added the number of ppl atl has. Dallas is up there though. I WANT ATLANTA TO SLOW DOWN...BIGGER DONT MEAN BETTER. Its slowed down, but nobody could grow at its pace forever... now, show me anything that shows dallas added more residence in the last 10years than atlanta...and i'll shut the hell up...
grapes no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2006, 07:46 PM   #230
Memphis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amd1588
I guess youre just as ignorant as he is because your post was not as neutral as you made it out to seem. All you did was reiterate what had already been argued in this pointless thread so whats the point?
UMMMMM, yo dumbass i didnt make it out to be nuetral. I said the man had an opinion and tight asses like u cant deal with them. Get over it bruh. Everyone dont like ATL's music.
Memphis no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2006, 07:52 PM   #231
Memphis

Quote:
"Now u people say that that is talent...yeah to a certain degree, the fact that the men know how to rhyme/rap is a talent...hell i cant. But I DO KNOW GOOD MUSIC!"

Who EVER said it was good music? to even be compared to a sax. No one on here is arguing for real, or debating. Yall are just stating your own personal opinion, because of your own personal bias
LOL.....Oh lord he got it! but he's still ignorant.....*sigh*...Aye yo wasnt that the point of my whole post that it was an opinion?....But how can i be bias?......When i stated that there were artist in Memphis that i didnt like. LOL...and u say no one on here is arguing or debating for real?......WTF do u think the replies are for?....The whole thread is based on a debate......man go sit down.
Memphis no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2006, 08:07 PM   #232
Memphis

Quote:
"Anyways those rappers are not culturally diverse"

How can one person be culturally diverse?
Easy..........
Now that im done wit you....ima go have me a drink and listin to some rap music from Memphis.....and dont bother coming back at me cuz youre just wasting alot of your time.......Holla!..
Memphis no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2006, 09:26 PM   #233
Atlman1
UGA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae
Umm.... I don't think so!
Old May 17th, 2006, 11:34 PM   #234
Amd1588

I never realized how ignorant some people on this thread are................................then again on second thought i did. But, i cant blame them, its only jealousy, because if it werent. Retards like MEMPHIS would have been shut the fuck up
Amd1588 no está en línea  
Old May 17th, 2006, 11:38 PM   #235
Amd1588

Everyone on here that want to criticze Atlanta, really should shut their mouth, because half of yall dont know shit! You want to talk about music and music and such like it really means something and critic people stuff. But half of them have accomplished more in their career than you would in a lifetime. So why all the fuss. And no one can talk about Atlanta, because most people on here isnt even from here, until you have grew up in a particular place, you dont know shit!
Amd1588 no está en línea  
Old May 18th, 2006, 01:17 AM   #236
Trae

^God Bless Atlanta.
Trae no está en línea  
Old May 18th, 2006, 12:51 PM   #237
HoustonTexas
Nassau Bay

Quote:
I never realized how ignorant some people on this thread are............................
Oh the Irony..

Myspace
HoustonTexas no está en línea  
Old May 18th, 2006, 06:25 PM   #238
Amd1588

Okay...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonTexas
Oh the Irony..
Oh the Jealousy,
Amd1588 no está en línea  
Old May 18th, 2006, 06:27 PM   #239
Amd1588

Itll be okay, to all the Houston forumers that try so hard to have their place in the sun!
Amd1588 no está en línea  
Old May 18th, 2006, 07:29 PM   #240
great prairie

I am glad DFW posters rarely get involved in shit like this
great prairie no está en línea  

Closed Thread