SkyscraperCity Forum banner

[COMPLETED] D15 | One Amber (4x 23 floors, due 2010)

66K views 297 replies 63 participants last post by  hentamkings 
#1 ·
Any comments on One Amber?

#2 ·
One Amber (4x 23 floors, due 2010)

Adjacent to The Esta, works on this project have not begun yet (hence no board, only a rendering). But there is a very luxurious showflat there already (I didn't have time to visit, unfortunately), and it seems all the old apartments blocks on the site are vacated already, so demolition should start soon.

Rendering:

These yellow blocks are going to be torn down.

They are actually the same design as on the Esta site, only the color scheme is different ;-)

The showflat's entrance:

#16 ·
I went to see both Seaview and One Amber...still prefer One Amber. The problem with Seaview is that some of the blocks are too close to the roundabout and the blocks behind have no view. Furthermore now that Amberville is going to be pulled down and a new project coming up, you would not know whether it will block the view of some of the units at Seaview. Personally I prefer One Amber because of the layout of the blocks and apartment.

#21 ·
Wow ^^

Wise choice you made in buying One Amber. Foundations complete, means the building will rise soon!

Everytime a new level of construction is completed, e.g.- reinforced concrete framework, carpark, drains etc, can update? So at lest we know what is completed.

#23 ·
was told mid 2009, but officially it's 2010... anyone has better info on this? Need to sort out my current rental agreement so i need to have an indicationof when i can get my keys to One Amber !!!
as in all projects, delays and cockups are common. how to give u confirmed TOP date. 2010 is completion date with huge buffer.

if need to settle rental, then add in a few months of rentals. Optimise. not maximise.

If LORD OF AMBER dont know, how to expect peons like us to know..hee hee.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.