daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > United Arab Emirates - دار زايـــد > Dubai Projects > DubaiLand > Dubai Sports City

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 10th, 2011, 08:36 AM   #61
Stephendxb2

Likes (Received): 0

Just out of curiousity I just called Axon....all owners can expact a letter stating the plan to resume construction in the next 2 weeks. Honest!
Stephendxb2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old August 12th, 2011, 12:32 AM   #62
Full Refund

I am personally in contact with 5 investors each one owning more than 1 unit. So far none of them have received any update emails from Axon. Axon has not even replied to their emails or phone calls. Stephen it is my understanding that you are active in several rooms for different projects and it seems you are either not an investor or you have a lot of investments in so many different projects, the question is: Have you ever came up with a developer that has No office? No website? No recognized Manager? No admin email? etc....Many bakers have all these now a days so how come AXON has none?
By the way the answer is sound and simple, They are playing "Hide and Catch" with their investors trying to buy more time and hoping that the majority of investors will cut loose of their investments after a long time has passed Good luck to AXON and ALMASAH for that, be sure that you will pay very soon...
Full Refund no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 14th, 2011, 08:56 AM   #63
Stephendxb2

Sports One

Full Refund,

Yes I am an investor and no I have never come across a company that has no office, web site etc. I did my original investment through Almasah and visited their offices several times. At present it is purely a tit for tat situation and the only thing on our side is time...it's just that some investors have more time than others.

Talking of which, how many others have spoken with either Axon or Almasah, if you have whats your feedback? Everyone has the contact information, so if you can't make the effort then what do you expect.
Old August 15th, 2011, 11:53 AM   #64
Full Refund

As I said in my last post. It is not like nobody has never tried contacting axon. All 5 investors and myself have tried contacting axon via email and phone call. Axon has not replied any of the emails yet. Meanwhile ALMASAH is more operative and everyone can reach them easily but all they say is that they have no clue about the SPORT ONE statues at the the moment. Actually ALMASAH is completely aware of the situation and i think what is left of axon(only a phone number and an email) is solely because ALMASAH has asked them to do so, this way they can mislead some of the investors with false data and lies pretending that the company is still in place and eager to complete the project. STEPHEN have you received any updates from axon within the past few months, if so please share it with us. you may post the documents you have received either here or to my personal email
Old August 16th, 2011, 08:00 AM   #65
Stephendxb2

The hot line

Total Refund, and others.

I spoke with Axon last week and the update was that investors would recieve the commencement plan within 2 weeks (so a week to go?) I seriously have my doubts. However, why not give them a call and ask for an update.... and any more info you can get.

048879047 or 04 4508528
Old November 14th, 2011, 09:50 PM   #66
ani30122

did anybody received letter from almasah international regarding take over of Sports One Project. They were suppose to start construction by the end of October 11. Axon is no longer in charge of development of project it is Almasah who is responsible for the project since they won a case against Axon.
ani30122 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2011, 09:52 PM   #67
ani30122

One sad thing is Almasah is no longer offering 50% financing which was offered by Axon when they were selling the unit.

and when u argue with Almasah of change in terms and conditions they r not willing to listen to u.

Did anyone try to contact almasah lately

Please reply
ani30122 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2012, 12:07 PM   #68
faceoffdxb

I currently have 3 units in Sports Business Tower, Sports City Dubai under contract from Axon Development which had ceased construction for over 2 years (which has since restarted) The problem being that the project is now over two and a half years in delay (projected at a further 3 years delay) and the contract with Axon Development FZC which is now in question as the project has been handed over to AlMasah ( Al Masah )International Real Estate Development LLC also owned by Mr Aboutaleb Shokrollah Talebi on investigating through RERA I find the owner Mr Talebi has another company registered with RERA called New World Investment Ltd and has a further 15 projects listed with 10 of them on hold according to RERA. Project Names are as follows: Jouri 3, Cadi 4, Jouri 1, Cadi 5, Cadi 2, Judi Palace, Jouri 6, World Wide Tower, Classic Soccer Tower, Cadi 3, Cadi 1, Jouri 4, Soraya Tower 1, Orchid Residence and Jouri 2.
Further to the above Mr Aboutaleb Shokrollah Talebi also owns the following: Chess Tower Ltd, Romeo & Juliet Ltd, Star Developers Ltd, Marina Exclusive Ltd, Marina Breeze Ltd, Bella Vida Ltd and Sahara Living Ltd.
With so many companies and projects on hold in today’s economic climate in Dubai I am concerned the developer will run out of money and purchasers will not hand over further monies due to lack of confidence and or progress (10 projects on hold and a starved future cash flow) The developer has breached the contract grossly in terms of delivery dates and progress, so I decided to visit both RERA and Dubai Courts to investigate litigation; after a day knocking on doors it was confirmed by both RERA and Dubai Courts there are numerous cases against Al Marsh and the name is well known by Dubai Courts.
I am looking for any information anyone can provide over their experiences and in particular a lawyers name and contact details who is familiar with AlMasah and his mass of unfinished developments and claims against them as I am genuinely feel we are heading for a crash.
faceoffdxb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 6th, 2012, 01:23 AM   #69
Full Refund

Full Refund

check your private messages

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceoffdxb View Post
I currently have 3 units in Sports Business Tower, Sports City Dubai under contract from Axon Development which had ceased construction for over 2 years (which has since restarted) The problem being that the project is now over two and a half years in delay (projected at a further 3 years delay) and the contract with Axon Development FZC which is now in question as the project has been handed over to AlMasah ( Al Masah )International Real Estate Development LLC also owned by Mr Aboutaleb Shokrollah Talebi on investigating through RERA I find the owner Mr Talebi has another company registered with RERA called New World Investment Ltd and has a further 15 projects listed with 10 of them on hold according to RERA. Project Names are as follows: Jouri 3, Cadi 4, Jouri 1, Cadi 5, Cadi 2, Judi Palace, Jouri 6, World Wide Tower, Classic Soccer Tower, Cadi 3, Cadi 1, Jouri 4, Soraya Tower 1, Orchid Residence and Jouri 2.
Further to the above Mr Aboutaleb Shokrollah Talebi also owns the following: Chess Tower Ltd, Romeo & Juliet Ltd, Star Developers Ltd, Marina Exclusive Ltd, Marina Breeze Ltd, Bella Vida Ltd and Sahara Living Ltd.
With so many companies and projects on hold in today’s economic climate in Dubai I am concerned the developer will run out of money and purchasers will not hand over further monies due to lack of confidence and or progress (10 projects on hold and a starved future cash flow) The developer has breached the contract grossly in terms of delivery dates and progress, so I decided to visit both RERA and Dubai Courts to investigate litigation; after a day knocking on doors it was confirmed by both RERA and Dubai Courts there are numerous cases against Al Marsh and the name is well known by Dubai Courts.
I am looking for any information anyone can provide over their experiences and in particular a lawyers name and contact details who is familiar with AlMasah and his mass of unfinished developments and claims against them as I am genuinely feel we are heading for a crash.