daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 7th, 2006, 03:18 AM   #61
Daireon
The lunatic is in my head

Likes (Received): 5508

Quote:
Originally Posted by EL_AMERICANO View Post

And what city matches everything you just said...? Mexico City!!!!! Mexico City is full of museams and culture, hometown of the Aztecs, theirs the pyramids, the museam of art, museam of science, museam of history, the mexico city chapultepec park (home to the famous panda), and like you just said, mexico city has just renewed it's Aeropuerto Benito Juarez, i just went their, it's soo moderen, new runways, bigger building, hotels inside, its awesome! MEXICO CITY -CHICAGO= FUTURE AND HEAVEN!

Yeah, yeah, veeeeeeeery nice everything you've just said, but when I went there, there was something I couldn't fine, even though I tried and tried, but had no success, and that was AIR TO BREATH. Mexico City is the most polluted and dirstiest place I've ever been to. I'll never go there again, that's for sure.

Sponsored Links
Old November 7th, 2006, 03:31 AM   #62
Ral909
Ral909

Likes (Received): 868

Well, actually we donīt need you in Mexico City my dear DAIREON... but let me tell you something. Mexico City is way larger than Buenos Aires. Yes, it is far more polluted, but authorities are working hard to solve the problem. Remember, Mexico City is not located as close to the sea as Buenos Aires, in fact, it is located 2,400 m ASL between mountains, so thatīs why it is polluted, so you should know that thanks to itīs geographical position and ground stability, this + 20,000,000 citizen city is almost a miracle.
So stop saying shit about my city īcause I love it, and you could be a little more respectful to mexicans in this forum, donīt you think so ????.

DONīT COMPARE!!!!! Both are different cities ! It is like comparing Paris and London.

By the way, I wonīt say anything about Buenos Aires because it is a nice city and a cool culture hub, but sometimes people like you are the worst part of the city itself. Cheers!!!

PD. In Mexico City thereīs air. Of course we can breathe!!!! Maybe you should eat more beans, īcause that helps you endure pollution!

Last edited by Ral909; November 7th, 2006 at 03:38 AM.
Ral909 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2006, 01:30 PM   #63
xiaoluis
BANNED

Likes (Received): 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ral909 View Post
So stop saying shit about my city ´cause I love it, and you could be a little more respectful to mexicans in this forum, don´t you think so ????.

people like you are the worst part of the city itself.

Dairon just made an opinion , you acted like a fool, and you should be more respectful to others. When i went to Mexico DF i found the same problem, but i know that the government is going to solve that.

If you want to protest , just send a PM.
xiaoluis no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2006, 09:26 PM   #64
Ral909
Ral909

Likes (Received): 868

Ok. Iīm truly sorry. But that doesn't mean i regret. Iīm sorry because I might have injured someone that was off the problem, but i donīt know why he had to say that in that way, that was an offensive opinion in my opinion.

SO, I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER HIM AN APOLOGY.
Ral909 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2006, 10:12 PM   #65
Chape
in Madero Since 2004

Likes (Received): 1946

everytime there is a Thread about Buenos Aires.. some Mexican has to come and scream about how Mexico City is much better than buenos aires.. whats the issue? Inferiority complex? Its ok to love your city.. but go ahead and make your own thread about it.. don't just come here to ruin it.

THANKS
Libertad económica - social - libremercado - apertura comercial total - libre competencia - dolarizacion - estado chico - Era lo que nos hizo grandes a principios del siglo 20.. y lo único que nos salvaría HOY
Chape no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2006, 06:53 PM   #66
xiaoluis
BANNED

Likes (Received): 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ral909 View Post
Ok. Iīm truly sorry. But that doesn't mean i regret. Iīm sorry because I might have injured someone that was off the problem, but i donīt know why he had to say that in that way, that was an offensive opinion in my opinion.

SO, I WOULD LIKE TO OFFER HIM AN APOLOGY.

Lo que importa es haber sabido disculparse.

Y aguante Juan Rulfo , esperemos que ninguno de ambas ciudades sea como "Comala".
xiaoluis no está en línea   Reply With Quote