daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > East Asia > Mainland China Forums 中国大陆论坛 > 中文版

中文版 Forum in Chinese

Old May 31st, 2006, 12:30 AM   #1
Future123

Likes (Received): 0

六四:共产党天安门大屠杀

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7GPr3CBL2A
Future123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old May 31st, 2006, 02:05 AM   #2
wigo
BANNED

你这人一会儿贴一张照片说沈阳丑陋 (就好像我拿一张你屁屁的照片说你英俊一样)。现在又跑来给六四翻案。

六四这个问题已经讨论无数遍了,如果有人想推翻政府,那就得准备政府的武力镇压.

Last edited by wigo; May 31st, 2006 at 10:37 PM.
wigo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2006, 02:24 AM   #3
wigo
BANNED

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...5&page=1&pp=20

坦率地说,除了台独网特,还有谁发这种帖子?猜错我道歉,谁让这里网特贼多。
Old May 31st, 2006, 02:38 AM   #4
dingyunyang179

Likes (Received): 131

future123,你是新来的吧?
你对国内城市有意见的话,大可在国内网站(比如新华网)里进行批评。

但是,SSC是个国际论坛,大家要齐心宣传中国,多从正面展示中国城市的形象。请你不要搞内讧,破环中国的整体形象,谢谢!
dingyunyang179 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2006, 06:08 AM   #5
Future123

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigo
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...5&page=1&pp=20

坦率地说,除了台独网特,还有谁发这种帖子?猜错我道歉,谁让这里网特贼多。
我不和你这种共奴理论。
Old May 31st, 2006, 06:27 AM   #6
wigo
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future123
我不和你这种共奴理论。
第一,我要提醒你,“共奴”这个称号是对中国人的侮辱,因为共产党执掌政权根本上是中国人民的选择。

第二,很多优秀人士,都是共产党员(从赵一曼到邓稼先等等)。你在侮辱共产党之前,先告诉大家你为中国作了什么(就发帖子来揭中国城市的丑陋?)。

第三,谁都知道“民运”这块牌子已经臭了好久了,因为人民的眼睛是雪亮的。不要以为“故作悲情,以及在广场上为美国之音喝彩”就是爱国。

第四,这里不是政治论坛,所以少发这种争议性话题。
Old May 31st, 2006, 07:06 AM   #7
Future123

六四事件,也称八九民运(民主运动)、八九学运、六四屠杀、六四风波、八九民主运动、八九学潮、天安门屠杀、天安门事件、中国官方称之为动乱,反革命暴乱,在此简称为六四,是1989年4月15日至6月4日间及其后一场发生在中国大陆的政治事件,以大规模的学生、民众的的游行和示威运动开始,但是学生团体和政府之间在交涉中未能达成共识和政治妥协,最后以政府召集军队武力镇压造成若干(具体数字不详,存在从几百到上千的各种说法)市民和学生死伤而告终。一般认为事件的中心是北京的天安门广场,此外上海等很多城市也在这一期间进行了表达各种政治主张的示威游行。一般政治评论家认为此次事件导致了自1978年以后中华人民共和国的政治改革步伐的停步甚至倒退。而事件中的众多争论时至今日也尚未解决。
Old May 31st, 2006, 07:11 AM   #8
didu
Lord of the Ring

Likes (Received): 1

The myth of Tiananmen massacre

I found this from angry chinese blog

Quote:
Testimony of A Tiananmen Square Survivor: - Zhang Boli Zhang Boli was deputy director of the students' hunger strike at Tiananmen Square. He then spent two years on the run before fleeing to the United States, where he now lives.

Quote:
"While we were making preparations news came from all sides saying that the troops had started to open fire. I remember many students ran to the square with blood running down their faces. In some places, troops were shooting and in some places there were clashes. Zhang Huajie had actually been beaten up. When he ran to the square his face was full of blood. He grabbed the microphone and spoke into it: "Fellow students, they have really opened fire now. They are really shooting! They are using their guns and using real bullets!" I couldn't believe it. We at the square at the time could not really believe it. There was a speaker's platform under the statue of the Goddess of Democracy. It was at the time when Yan Jiaqi and I had just started to speak, the troops arrived. And they were moving into Tiananmen Square. Under the floodlight I could see all those dark helmets moving like waves into the square towards us. I felt that the final moment must have come. So I spoke to the students, telling them that we should still behave in the spirit we had adopted all along: "We will not fight back even if we are beaten up, and we will not talk back even if we are cursed upon." We decided to retreat to the Monument of Heroes to wait there for instructions from our command centre. Finally we reached the Monument. Later, Zhou Duo and Hou Dejian removed their white vests and, using them as white flags, they walked over to the troops to negotiate. After all, Hou Dejian was a famous singer of some influence. He couldn't be cast as an anti-revolutionary rebel. When Zhou Duo returned he told the students: "They say over there 'We'll give you only half an hour to leave, to evacuate. If you don't, you will have to bear the consequences.'" So a very important decision was to be made at the time. What are we going to do with the several thousand students here? To leave, to evacuate, or not? Actually it was quite obvious at the time that it was time that we should leave. So when Feng Congde took over the microphone he knew that a heavy burden of history was handed to him. Finally, the lights (at the square) were switched off. When the lights were out the students thought the troops would start shooting. So, many students huddled together. When the lights were out the microphone was also cut off. Feng Congde then used a loud-speaker to speak to the students: "Fellow students, we have two opinions here. One says we should leave now. Another says we should stay put. As I can't see you, please speak aloud to respond. I will first say " WE WILL NOT LEAVE ". If you agree, please say aloud WE AGREE. Then I will say " WE WILL LEAVE ". If you agree, please say " AGREE ". I'll see which response is louder." Actually it was not easy to tell which response from the crowd was louder. Feng Congde quickly made a wise decision: " I am standing here. This is the highest place. I could hear the response for us TO LEAVE was louder. So the command centre have now decided WE SHOULD LEAVE." After it was decided that we should leave, they left only a very small gap for us to leave - just about as wide as this room. But nobody dared to move first. After all, the troops were still in the distance. They had not met us face to face yet. We could only see the helmets. Whoever was first to move and leave [might be mistaken by the troops in the distance as a move of challenge to them.] And if the troops were to fire, those in the front would be the first to be killed, wouldn't they? But there was nothing else the people at the command centre could do, so they led the way to leave first. All the people at the command centre formed a line. They included students who were protecting the command centre. These were students from the Beijing Sports College and were called the pickets. All those in the first three rows to come out were later listed as the most wanted criminals by the Communist Party. I think of the 21 student leaders on the government's most wanted list four or five were there. When we - the first row of people - came out to meet the troops our hearts were really jumping and beating hard. The guns of the People's Army were pointing at [us] and they were loaded. They were holding machine guns. With one pull of the finger they could fire on us. Hou Dejian went over to say: "Would it be OK for you people to raise your guns a bit higher and point at the sky?" It was quite a painful experience. But we came out of the Square. And they didn't fire on us. I think that was because they also had to consider the opinions of the people of the nation and of the whole world. If they were rash enough to decide to finish the lot of us on the spot, they could, but it would not do them any good at all. So it was still quite peaceful when we left Tiananmen Square. But when we reached Liulukou suddenly there was trouble. It was already dawn. A speeding tank came upon us like a gust of wind trying to cut through the lines of people. It was not just trying to run over people, it was also throwing out tear gas. I remember we were all choking and couldn't open our eyes. We just heard the loud rumblings of the tanks. About a dozen metres behind me people were crying in hysteria. I think more than 12, or 20-odd people were in a mess of blood and flesh. It was said later that 11 people were killed there." Zhang Boli, Tiananman Square Survivor
Originally published by the BBC World Service 4 June 2004 (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asi...ic/3775907.stm)
The above is just one of the accounts from the student leaders who were at
Tiananmen square on 04/June/1989, you can find the rest on the same website.
All the accounts point to one thing -- there was no massacre on Tiananmen
square.
Old May 31st, 2006, 07:14 AM   #9
wigo
BANNED

这里有一个帖子,大家可以看看“六四”对中国的影响之一

http://www.zaobao.com/special/china/...er081003a.html
Old May 31st, 2006, 07:16 AM   #10
wigo
BANNED

在将来,可以为死去的学生立碑。但平反六四是荒唐的,那些学生可以为支持西藏独立的美国之音喝彩,这不是走狗是什么!!!!????不要脸!!!!!

Last edited by wigo; May 31st, 2006 at 10:37 PM.
Old May 31st, 2006, 07:21 AM   #11
Future123

对中国大陆的影响
六四事件是中国政治发展的一个分水岭,邓小平于当年辞去中共中央军委主席职务,由江泽民接任。江泽民执政后,党内保守派对邓的改革政策公开提出挑战,被退休在家的邓小平动用了军队势力制止。邓小平的南巡讲话(见邓小平南巡讲话一段)促使江泽民和李鹏继续执行开放改革政策,此后中共加大了经济开放的力度,加强了反腐倡廉的力度,放宽了诸多经济政策,客观实质上改善了相当部分人的生活水平。但是,在六四之后,强调“精神文明建设”,思想教育思想控制开始加强,言论空间紧缩,八十年代中期的开明气氛开始逐渐倒退。

六四事件对中国长期的影响则也许需要再过相当长的一段时期才可能有定论。在国际上,中国政府用军队镇压学生运动的负面形象长期挥之不去,影响中国的外交运作;在国内,和六四事件相关的话题不时被提起,尤其是在领导人更替的时期。中国政府对六四事件的结论虽然基本上从未改变,但一直有一部分人希望有一天会“翻案”。在六四事件之后,中国有一些人对政治从此彻底失望而不管政治,也有一些人开始思考之前很少思考的自由、民主、宪政等政治问题。一些长期的共产党人和共产党的支持者在六四后成为共产党的反对者。
Old May 31st, 2006, 08:15 AM   #12
sages

~~~~~~

Last edited by sages; May 31st, 2006 at 08:27 AM.
sages no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2006, 08:20 AM   #13
sages

所谓六四的“真相”耳朵都听起茧子了

还在那以为只有自己知道似的

人云亦云的摆出副便秘的模样呼喊乱叫一通

烦不烦~

来点新鲜的

现在流行骂政府,只知道跟在人家屁股后面拾人牙慧

跟着嚎几句有屁本事,只能显着傻

来点你的推论,你的看法,你的分析

别在那鹦鹉学舌
sages no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2006, 10:08 AM   #14
cyberjaya
KL/PHL/BJ

Likes (Received): 6

future123, you are naive. I have experienced that student movement and I was in Tian'anmen square in 1989. But I believe CCP is the best choice for China for the time being. I stayed in US for 7+ years and I know better of the westerner's democracy. China doesn't need that kind of democracy at least for now.

Other forumers please calm down. All Chinese people are talking here for the best of China.
cyberjaya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2006, 11:24 AM   #15
didu
Lord of the Ring

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberjaya
All Chinese people are talking here for the best of China.
No, they are not.
Old June 1st, 2006, 09:34 AM   #16
baersworth

There was a documentary made by Italian reporters who was at the very scence at the very time. It seems that the CCP's version is more reliable than those of the other side. There is no dispute that the government should have handled the situation better, and that is the reason why China now has professional Riot Police.
baersworth no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2006, 05:05 PM   #17
xoxery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future123
六四事件,也称八九民运(民主运动)、八九学运、六四屠杀、六四风波、八九民主运动、八九学潮、天安门屠杀、天安门事件、中国官方称之为动乱,反革命暴乱,在此简称为六四,是1989年4月15日至6月4日间及其后一场发生在中国大陆的政治事件,以大规模的学生、民众的的游行和示威运动开始,但是学生团体和政府之间在交涉中未能达成共识和政治妥协,最后以政府召集军队武力镇压造成若干(具体数字不详,存在从几百到上千的各种说法)市民和学生死伤而告终。一般认为事件的中心是北京的天安门广场,此外上海等很多城市也在这一期间进行了表达各种政治主张的示威游行。一般政治评论家认为此次事件导致了自1978年以后中华人民共和国的政治改革步伐的停步甚至倒退。而事件中的众多争论时至今日也尚未解决。
何必来普及这个,谁不知道89年?这个东西都腻了.对这个比文革熟悉多了,当年就在电视里看见火车站被炸,火车拖着火跑.

不过我还是觉得当年的选择是正确的,否则像俄罗斯那样就太悲惨了,国家四分五裂.反正那些民主说教无法改变我对俄罗斯分裂的负面影响.
xoxery no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2006, 05:35 PM   #18
xoxery

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigo
第一,我要提醒你,“共奴”这个称号是对中国人的侮辱,因为共产党执掌政权根本上是中国人民的选择。

第二,很多优秀人士,都是共产党员(从赵一曼到邓稼先等等)。你在侮辱共产党之前,先告诉大家你为中国作了什么(就发帖子来揭中国城市的丑陋?)。

第三,谁都知道“民运”这块牌子已经臭了好久了,因为人民的眼睛是雪亮的。不要以为“故作悲情,以及在广场上为美国之音喝彩”就是爱国。

第四,这里不是政治论坛,所以少发这种争议性话题。
民运的形象的确已经比较坏了,特别是那个新疆的还煽动新疆独立,现在这些搞独立和民运的绞到一起了,还有台独.还有那些"气功大师" 类型的江湖骗子,越绞越黑.

至于美国之音,大家都知道那是美国政府的官方电台,是政府专门拨款的东西,肯定会带有美国的官方意识形态,听的时候自然知道会有立场,其实用来练英语也不错.

顺便提醒一下 wigo,以后写文章要提高技术含量,你的有些东西只会有反效果,让那边的人发笑.
xoxery no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2006, 11:24 PM   #19
taibei12345
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

中国大,人口多,如果六四不镇压,spread 下去中国便会亡国!.
民运只是冒些人煽动学生去做的事,学生头脑简单最容易被人煽动,难道三,四十岁的人会被煽动吗?

学生的枉死究竟是谁的错? 如果他们还生存的话他们对国家会是个很大的贡献,流亡海外的现在都已经成为人父或人母,包括wuyikaixi 和柴玲,他们都去了台湾,几年前记者访问他们时,他们都说如果时光可以倒流,他们不会去搞什么民运!
台湾还有个大陆民运,忘记他的名字,他几十岁还继续民运只不过想骗钱,骗女孩子上床!
taibei12345 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2006, 02:15 AM   #20
duskdawn
My Heart is with Beijing.

Likes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by taibei12345
台湾还有个大陆民运,忘记他的名字,他几十岁还继续民运只不过想骗钱,骗女孩子上床!
吾尔开希 吾尔开溜
duskdawn no está en línea   Reply With Quote