daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 10th, 2010, 12:45 AM   #1501
PJA Lover

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by swift-swift View Post
for example what i totally don't and can't understand is the following:

#IR801 CAYAN Infinity Apartment 2 Prime Sea 1527 Sq.ft AED 2,172,361/-
#IR1801 CAYAN Infinity Apartment 2 Prime Sea 1527 Sq.ft AED 3,155,808/-
#IR1901 CAYAN Infinity Apartment 2 Prime Sea 1527 Sq.ft AED 3,893,530/-
#IR2401 CAYAN Infinity Apartment 2 Prime Sea 1527 Sq.ft AED 2,478,588/-

4 exactly same apartments only different floor and the price gap between the cheapest and the most expensive one is 1,721,169 AED ~ 344.000 EUR !!!!!!

how is this possible at all? Is the one with walls from GOLD or what?
This is because these are sold already and they belong to different owners which want to sell them through the developer.

So each owner asks for different price.

I think most of the flats are sold already, but only some apartments at higher floors / penthouse / special duplex ....etc.
PJA Lover no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:04 AM   #1502
PJA Lover

Quote:
that must not be the true this year because by the end of this year there will be 140.000 more completed apartments/flats than the demand. That means Dubai will have many many empty apartments and developers can't stick with the money in the apartments forever.

The second thing what would be interesting to know is what % of the flats from INFINITY Tower are REALLY sold because this small number of apartments offered now an the cayan website is somehow strange low as i don't thing these are the only apartments left free...

Would be really nice to know some of the insider info that someone could tell how the situation really is. E.g. in my city I know about every project or I can get every information very easily so i don't understand why there are no EASY information available from Dubai
This tower is unique and it cannot be compared with a normal rectangular building somewhere in the desert.

Yes many flats will be ready, but I can assure you that many people will pay a high rent for a 1 bed flat in this building, while they can have 3 bedrooms flat somewhere else with the same price.

Dubai market is not like other markets were price is the most important thing, in Dubai its all about pleasure, location & good lifestyle.

We will see many millionairs will be ready with cash want to buy & live in such a building, area & prestigious address, while with the same price they can buy 3 bed's in the desert but this is not what they want.

See for example Burj Khalifa and it's price and the demand for it, I am not saying it is the same level as Burj khalifa but I mean the idea.
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:04 AM   #1503
swift-swift

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJA Lover View Post
This is because these are sold already and they belong to different owners which want to sell them through the developer.

So each owner asks for different price.

I think most of the flats are sold already, but only some apartments at higher floors / penthouse / special duplex ....etc.
that would give the answer you are right, but aren't there direct sales from the developer directly or what? when i want to buy apartment there and i am outside dubai living elsewhere in the world, i dont get ANY information i need... thats insane
swift-swift no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2010, 01:10 AM   #1504
swift-swift

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
This tower is unique and it cannot be compared with a normal rectangular building somewhere in the desert.

Yes many flats will be ready, but I can assure you that many people will pay a high rent for a 1 bed flat in this building that equals 3 bedrooms flat somewhere else.

Dubai market is not like other markets were price is the most important thing, in Dubai is all about pleasure, location & good lifestyle.

We will see many millionairs will be ready with cash want to live in such a building, area & prestigious address, while with the same price they can buy 3 bed's in the desert but this is not what they want.

See for example Burj Khalifa and it's price and the demand for it, I am not saying it is the same level as Burj khalifa but I mean the idea.
yes i understand PERFECTLY what you mean that's absolutely normal in every big city that the address makes the price and there's no doubt these buildings in the Dubai Marina will not be the empty ones but generally the more you build and can't sell it anymore because everyone who wanted it badly already bought it the final should be that the price can't go UP and at least has to stay at one level for a time until more flats are sold.

But this all depends on how many flats are there really sold and how many not. As i said it's very dificullt to get some REAL information.
swift-swift no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2010, 06:32 PM   #1505
PJA Lover

Quote:
yes i understand PERFECTLY what you mean that's absolutely normal in every big city that the address makes the price and there's no doubt these buildings in the Dubai Marina will not be the empty ones but generally the more you build and can't sell it anymore because everyone who wanted it badly already bought it the final should be that the price can't go UP and at least has to stay at one level for a time until more flats are sold.

But this all depends on how many flats are there really sold and how many not. As i said it's very dificullt to get some REAL information.
Ask me what info. you want or PM me if you are looking to buy, I can help
Old May 10th, 2010, 06:53 PM   #1506
skyperu34
TRUXILLO del PERU !!!

Likes (Received): 808

What a cool skyline in tha pano ! The tower is looking very exciting with that move.

Diseño, arquitectura, arte y naturaleza en:

skyperu34 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 12:18 PM   #1507
AltinD
The Modecator

Likes (Received): 6071

Quote:
Why ? am I disturbing you Mr. AltinD ? I like your photos and would not be rude to you or interfere with your posts, but why don't you respect my posts too ? you can just ignore my post if it bothers you
Yes you are ... and no I can't ignore your posts, otherwise I wouldn't be a moderator on the forum.

We had enough of investors invaiding like locusts the UAE forum created and maintained by enthusiasts, and we don't want the same to happen also here.
I can cheat you blind.

AltinD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 04:39 PM   #1508
PJA Lover

Hello ModeCator (AltinD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltinD View Post
Yes you are ... and no I can't ignore your posts, otherwise I wouldn't be a moderator on the forum.

We had enough of investors invaiding like locusts the UAE forum created and maintained by enthusiasts, and we don't want the same to happen also here.
it seems that you are looking for a trouble Mr. ModeCator (AltinD), I have answered you in a polite and respectful way earlier, but it seems that you are not the kind that would like to be respected.

I never made comments on your posts so DON'T you make on mine... DO you understand !!

DO NOT EVER QUOTE ME BACK AGAIN OR MAKE ANY COMMENTS ON MY POSTS OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE YOU REPORTED, SO GO PLAY AWAY FROM ME.

You are not a Moderator .... huh...
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:28 PM   #1509
Pengui
Tallest on his iceberg

Likes (Received): 6

I can see a 10-ton hammer flying in the direction of this thread 0_0;
/me panics and runs.
Pengui no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 05:37 PM   #1510
AltinD
The Modecator

Quote:
it seems that you are looking for a trouble Mr. ModeCator (AltinD), I have answered you in a polite and respectful way earlier, but it seems that you are not the kind that would like to be respected.

I never made comments on your posts so DON'T you make on mine... DO you understand !!

DO NOT EVER QUOTE ME BACK AGAIN OR MAKE ANY COMMENTS ON MY POSTS OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE YOU REPORTED, SO GO PLAY AWAY FROM ME.

You are not a Moderator .... huh...
I can cheat you blind.

Old May 12th, 2010, 05:40 PM   #1511
other page

Likes (Received): 8

Infinity Tower is absolutely sick looking!!! Gotta be the best twisting tower ever...I'm really quite envious of the future residents. Those views have to be mind blowing from the upper floors
other page no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2010, 07:11 PM   #1512
PJA Lover

Quote:
Old May 12th, 2010, 07:27 PM   #1513
AltinD
The Modecator

You're pounding so hard even your post count shrinked

Quote:
Originally Posted by other page View Post
Infinity Tower is absolutely sick looking!!! Gotta be the best twisting tower ever...
Is not that there are many around to begin with, aren't there.
I can cheat you blind.

Old May 12th, 2010, 10:11 PM   #1514
TXSkyWatcher

Likes (Received): 42

You gonna play with him a bit before you drop him?
TXSkyWatcher no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2010, 01:35 AM   #1515
PJA Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXSkyWatcher View Post
You gonna play with him a bit before you drop him?
very funny
Old May 13th, 2010, 01:39 AM   #1516
PJA Lover

Quote:
You're pounding so hard even your post count shrinked

Is not that there are many around to begin with, aren't there.
I told you go play away from me
Old May 13th, 2010, 01:36 PM   #1517
AltinD
The Modecator

You don't get it, do you?

Anyway: This thread is for enthusiasts to discuss and follow up the construction updates of this tower and discuss the architectural merit of it. Anything related to the real-estate aspect of the project, including but not limited to selling prices or investment opportunities are not welcomed.

Follow the above and it will be alright.
I can cheat you blind.

Old May 13th, 2010, 01:59 PM   #1518
PJA Lover

Quote:
You don't get it, do you?

Anyway: This thread is for enthusiasts to discuss and follow up the construction updates of this tower and discuss the architectural merit of it. Anything related to the real-estate aspect of the project, including but not limited to selling prices or investment opportunities are not welcomed.

Follow the above and it will be alright.
Why don't you mind your own business Mr. ??!! I don't want no advice from you !

If I was breaking the rules then my text would have been removed, I know all about the rules and would not entertain any advice from you.

You should learn the rules yourself by respecting other's people privacy and opinion's.

I don't want more replies from you otherwise I will have you reported, GOT THAT ??!!
Old May 13th, 2010, 02:18 PM   #1519
patrykus

Likes (Received): 1794

Actually, altin is right about rules, which includes this part:

"The owners of SkyscraperCity reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason."

So he can, force you to stop, from whatever stupid, personal or not, reason. And talking about prices doesn't looks like the one, since for instance in Burj Khalifa thread it seems to be fully allowed.

Last edited by patrykus; May 13th, 2010 at 02:29 PM.
patrykus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2010, 02:33 PM   #1520
AltinD
The Modecator

Ok tough guy, see ya in the UAE forum (... to "bad" you have no posts there)

ON TOPIC: Infinity seams indeed to be at least 250 meters now
I can cheat you blind.

Tags
dubai, som, united arab emirates