daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Pangsapuri

Pangsapuri completed and under construction residential projects & high-rise living

Old June 9th, 2006, 11:51 PM   #1
pedang
One Malaysia

Likes (Received): 6

SETAPAK LAKE CITY | Kuala Lumpur (Setapak)

--

http://www.platinumvictory.com/PD_LakeCityCondo.asp

Last edited by davidwsk; October 6th, 2013 at 11:40 AM.
pedang no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old April 29th, 2007, 02:36 PM   #2
nazrey

Likes (Received): 1902

Good!
nazrey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2007, 02:44 PM   #3
coolgal

Likes (Received): 0

Anyone has further information - cost of the 3 and 4 beds?

Any picture of the actual site and of the whole project....

Thank you
coolgal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2007, 09:33 PM   #4
YiHao

i heard is 210k cheapest.. btw the construction is very fast!!!

is the condominium will know as PV1, PV2, PV3, PV4??

becos it was the same developer for Melati Utama Platinium Victory...
YiHao no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2007, 06:12 AM   #5
poshgirl

phase2 buyer :)

hi there, i'm newbie here. i just bought one unit in lakecity phase 2 and cost 185k. 1207sqft, with 3 spacious bedrooms, estimated completion end 2009. plan to stay there and rent another one/two rooms to TARC students. with the mushrooming condos in this area, do you still think that lakecity gonna hv good rental yield like Melati Utama condo did? (melati utama is developer's previous project)
poshgirl no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2007, 06:17 AM   #6
Greg

Likes (Received): 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by poshgirl View Post
hi there, i'm newbie here. i just bought one unit in lakecity phase 2 and cost 185k. 1207sqft, with 3 spacious bedrooms, estimated completion end 2009. plan to stay there and rent another one/two rooms to TARC students. with the mushrooming condos in this area, do you still think that lakecity gonna hv good rental yield like Melati Utama condo did? (melati utama is developer's previous project)
I think that forumer Jesmine could answer that best.
Greg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2007, 04:25 PM   #7
poshgirl

calling for Jesmine~
poshgirl no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2007, 03:52 AM   #8
jesmine

Oh hi, Poshgirl. Finding student tenants is usually not difficult, it is the unit maintenance and collection of rental that is usually the hardest. For your unit, I believe you could easily lease it out for at least RM300-400 per room. They will most likely rent in twos and will share the cost in between themselves. For your unit of RM185K, I believe your loan repayment should be around RM900 per month. This I based on a 90% MOF and 30 year tenure. If you lease out 2 of your rooms, then your balance monthly repayment to the bank as well as maintenance charges ought to be in the RM200 region. Not too bad, considering you will be living there yourself.

I don't doubt that competition wil be higher with so many condos mushrooming in the area. What you need to do it make your rooms stand out more to attract the renters. Provide an extra amenity if you have to, a cheaper version of air conditioners or a small TV for example? Students would love these items. If you do so, perhaps you can even raise the rental to RM500 per room, and slot in 2 single beds in there. You just have to be very careful with how they maintain your rooms and items in there. Check on a monthly basis if you have to. And make sure rental collection is prompt.
jesmine no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2007, 12:36 PM   #9
RayT

hi guys & gurls,

anyone know d exact location of the site? or showroom? from d website cant find much....thanx...
RayT no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2007, 09:19 AM   #10
abuya

lake city

i'm a phase2 buyer as well.
i was the site seems ground work is being done at the moment.
good to see phase 1 is up and was informed its 8 months ahead.
Hopefully phase 2 will move at same speed.
any phase1 or 2 buyers here?
abuya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2007, 11:38 AM   #11
Yee Haa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesmine View Post
Oh hi, Poshgirl. Finding student tenants is usually not difficult, it is the unit maintenance and collection of rental that is usually the hardest. For your unit, I believe you could easily lease it out for at least RM300-400 per room. They will most likely rent in twos and will share the cost in between themselves. For your unit of RM185K, I believe your loan repayment should be around RM900 per month. This I based on a 90% MOF and 30 year tenure. If you lease out 2 of your rooms, then your balance monthly repayment to the bank as well as maintenance charges ought to be in the RM200 region. Not too bad, considering you will be living there yourself.

I don't doubt that competition wil be higher with so many condos mushrooming in the area. What you need to do it make your rooms stand out more to attract the renters. Provide an extra amenity if you have to, a cheaper version of air conditioners or a small TV for example? Students would love these items. If you do so, perhaps you can even raise the rental to RM500 per room, and slot in 2 single beds in there. You just have to be very careful with how they maintain your rooms and items in there. Check on a monthly basis if you have to. And make sure rental collection is prompt.
Wah Lau Eh! Must have rent out to student before! Tell la tam pok about the negative side..
Yee Haa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2007, 03:21 AM   #12
rizalhakim
PROUD 2 B MALAYSIAN

Likes (Received): 910

as at 30/11/07

rizalhakim no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2007, 03:22 AM   #13
rizalhakim
PROUD 2 B MALAYSIAN

Old December 1st, 2007, 03:23 AM   #14
rizalhakim
PROUD 2 B MALAYSIAN

juz nice...a friend bought it for 196k.....

Development Reviews
4-bedroom units with a spacious built-up of 1,384 sf.
3-bedroom units with built-up of 1,207 sf are also available.
Impresive grand entrance lift lobby.
Facilities include swimming & wading pools, gymnasium, clubhouse, mini-market, cafeteria, saloon, children's playground & nursery, house keeping services, covered car park and satelite MATV-ready.
Card acess, 24-hour security.
Tranquil and serene enviroment, with breathtaking view of landscaped lake.
Location and Accessibility

Easily accessed from KL city centre via Jalan Genting Klang - Jalan Tun Razak.
To Ampang/Petaling Jaya via MRR2.
'Eye On Malaysia', the tallest portable observation wheel in the South-East Asia, is just 3 mins drive away.
Old December 13th, 2007, 07:30 AM   #15
rizalhakim
PROUD 2 B MALAYSIAN

Platinum Victory offers unique concept

PETALING JAYA: Setapak-based property developer Platinum Victory Sdn Bhd will be offering special, limited terraced units on a condominium podium at the latest phase of its Setapak Lake City project. Currently, the development only consists of condominium units and shop lots.

Its marketing manager Gary Gan (pix) says this first-of-its-kind product was introduced based on feedback from customers who are interested in landed properties in the area, which are very
limited and quite costly due to high land prices.

“There will be eight units available for sale, which will be constructed on the fourth floor podium of the condominiums, where all the facilities like the clubhouse, swimming pool, and gymnasium are located,” he told theSun.

He added that the terraced units would be priced from RM600,000 and the developer intends to complete them before selling them. “We want to show potential buyers exactly what we are offering with the completed units,” he said.

The 7-acre Phase 3 of Setapak Lake City comprises 970 condo units, priced at RM216,000 onwards, with built-ups ranging from 1,313 sq ft for the smallest units to 3,500 sq ft for the
penthouses. The units will have the new added feature of two living rooms, incorporated also based on feedback from customers.

Gan said the first block, consisting of 485 units is open for registration and about 200 units have been taken up. To be officially launched in March 2008, it is targeted to be ready by 2010 with a gross development value of RM200 million.

“Despite the increase in construction costs, our units are still affordable compared to similar developments in the area. We are offering bigger units with only a slight increase in the price,” he added. For comparison, Phase 1 has units with built-ups of 1,272 sq ft priced from RM175,000 while Phase 2 units, priced at RM200,000 onwards, have built-ups of 1,303 sq ft.

Setapak Lake City is a 140-acre leasehold mixed development project comprising high-rise residential blocks, shoplots and a 3-storey shopping centre. The development is expected to be fully completed by 2017 with a GDV of RM2 billion.

Meanwhile, Platinum Victory’s 32-acre freehold Taman Melati Utama project nearby is close to completion with only one more phase (PV 2) to be launched next year, consisting of high-end condominiums and shop lots. Its latest phase, PV 8, has already sold 60% to 70% of the 600 units since its launch in March. The units have built-ups ranging between 1,500 sq ft and 1,800 sq ft, priced at RM300,000 onwards.

Gan said the profile of the buyers in both developments consist mainly of young couples and expatriates, possibly due to the strategic location and good accessibility. They are minutes away from Kuala Lumpur’s city centre via Jalan Genting Klang - Jalan Tun Razak, and connected to Ampang and Petaling Jaya via the Middle Ring Road 2 (MRR2).

“Despite the difference in the tenure of the land, both projects are equally wellreceived as the location and pricing are more important factors to consider,” he said, adding that the group aims to launch and sell at least 1,000 units a year.

By theSun (by Yap Yew Jin)

Old December 27th, 2007, 09:20 AM   #16
syafiq

Hi all,

Any purchaser from Lake City phase 2, what is the latest info, percentage of site progress, anybody recv. progress billing?
syafiq no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2007, 05:13 PM   #17
abuya

i purchased ph 2.
its still at pilling stage.
abuya no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2008, 08:16 AM   #18
syafiq

Hi all?

Does star lrt from Sentul Timur will continue to Bt. Cave thro Jalan Langkawi? Anybody have info?
syafiq no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2008, 03:07 PM   #19
OshHisham
BANNED

i've already register my name for the 3rd phase project...3 rooms for RM215k. not yet launched but almost 80% fully booked.

i've been living around setapak area for almost a year...and i'm sure and can gerenti this place has a very good rental yield...

thanks to TAR college...
OshHisham no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2008, 03:09 PM   #20
OshHisham
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by syafiq View Post
Hi all?

Does star lrt from Sentul Timur will continue to Bt. Cave thro Jalan Langkawi? Anybody have info?
who said that...? i've never heard about it b4...
OshHisham no está en línea   Reply With Quote