daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Pangsapuri

Pangsapuri completed and under construction residential projects & high-rise living



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old April 11th, 2007, 05:24 AM   #121
Yee Haa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 180
Likes (Received): 0

Sales status update? Now April oredi..
Yee Haa no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old April 11th, 2007, 07:21 AM   #122
ZaHiRnYa???
you are you and i am me..
 
ZaHiRnYa???'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: London
Posts: 10,155
Likes (Received): 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yee Haa View Post
Sales status update? Now April oredi..
i heard its somewhere around 30% aje..
__________________
i dont entertain stupid arrogant people
ZaHiRnYa??? no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2007, 07:39 PM   #123
coolgal
Registered User
 
coolgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 84
Likes (Received): 0

Visited the show unit last week before coming back to UK. Very very high density!!!

At the moment, they have sold almost all units on offer. Only left was one penthouse facing the pool (RM$550K) and three very low units - no view.

Next phrase - 4 other blocks....next. Imagine 9 blocks facing each other - all over lookiing the only 1 free-form pool. Freehold but not ideal due to the over-density and over-saturated......only my view.

That area is up and coming...with Villa Wangsamas, Rianna Green... & Desa Putra to name a few - both leasehold. What have I left out???


Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaHiRnYa??? View Post
i heard its somewhere around 30% aje..
coolgal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2007, 05:20 AM   #124
ZaHiRnYa???
you are you and i am me..
 
ZaHiRnYa???'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: London
Posts: 10,155
Likes (Received): 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgal View Post
Visited the show unit last week before coming back to UK. Very very high density!!!

At the moment, they have sold almost all units on offer. Only left was one penthouse facing the pool (RM$550K) and three very low units - no view.

Next phrase - 4 other blocks....next. Imagine 9 blocks facing each other - all over lookiing the only 1 free-form pool. Freehold but not ideal due to the over-density and over-saturated......only my view.

That area is up and coming...with Villa Wangsamas, Rianna Green... & Desa Putra to name a few - both leasehold. What have I left out???
what do u mean the upcoming 4 block is freehold but the current 1st phase is leasehold?

the whole project is a leashold since all wangsa maju area is not a freehold area.
__________________
i dont entertain stupid arrogant people
ZaHiRnYa??? no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2007, 01:56 PM   #125
coolgal
Registered User
 
coolgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 84
Likes (Received): 0

sorry Zahirnya, I was answering to 'Villa Wangsamas'. I have spoken to the sales lady - Jeannie Lee - hp:016 3333180. She definitely said it's freehold. We like the area but not the 'saturation' so declined that project. We only look for freehold....


Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaHiRnYa??? View Post
what do u mean the upcoming 4 block is freehold but the current 1st phase is leasehold?

the whole project is a leashold since all wangsa maju area is not a freehold area.
coolgal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 23rd, 2007, 03:54 AM   #126
TANTGAT
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 160
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaHiRnYa??? View Post
what do u mean the upcoming 4 block is freehold but the current 1st phase is leasehold?

the whole project is a leashold since all wangsa maju area is not a freehold area.
yea, villawangsamas is the only freehold development there. but i dun really like the facade, the rooms hav too many corners n the color of the buildings just put me off ... went to RGE last week wiv my sister, only 2 units of 1+1brm unit left .. price from 250k
TANTGAT no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2007, 09:24 AM   #127
Yee Haa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 180
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaHiRnYa??? View Post
i heard its somewhere around 30% aje..
Hi Farid! 30% only argh! look like sharing the problem of Villa Wangsamas..

Villa Wangsamas took 4 - 5 years to unload 5 blocks! & some more is freehold...hmmn maybe due to less desirable triangle layout!
Yee Haa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 24th, 2007, 09:36 AM   #128
ZaHiRnYa???
you are you and i am me..
 
ZaHiRnYa???'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: London
Posts: 10,155
Likes (Received): 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yee Haa View Post
Hi Farid! 30% only argh! look like sharing the problem of Villa Wangsamas..

Villa Wangsamas took 4 - 5 years to unload 5 blocks! & some more is freehold...hmmn maybe due to less desirable triangle layout!
that is what i heard. but dont know now..i personally like the place. n on top of the hill..slightly better than seri maya though...
__________________
i dont entertain stupid arrogant people
ZaHiRnYa??? no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2007, 01:59 PM   #129
drfaizal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 41
Likes (Received): 0

Hi everyone ...

I've heard that the tower is up to floor eleven ( only another 21 until they reach my floor ) If anyone is in the area could they take some photos and post them here

Thanks very much

F
drfaizal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2007, 02:01 PM   #130
ZaHiRnYa???
you are you and i am me..
 
ZaHiRnYa???'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: London
Posts: 10,155
Likes (Received): 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfaizal View Post
Hi everyone ...

I've heard that the tower is up to floor eleven ( only another 21 until they reach my floor ) If anyone is in the area could they take some photos and post them here

Thanks very much

F
no ler...i think now only 5th floor for the high rise. was there last week. a friend of mine interested to buy.
__________________
i dont entertain stupid arrogant people
ZaHiRnYa??? no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2007, 12:41 PM   #131
Yee Haa
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 180
Likes (Received): 0

High rise I think is hitting level 7..
Yee Haa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2007, 09:30 PM   #132
halfnutz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 79
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgal View Post
sorry Zahirnya, I was answering to 'Villa Wangsamas'. I have spoken to the sales lady - Jeannie Lee - hp:016 3333180. She definitely said it's freehold. We like the area but not the 'saturation' so declined that project. We only look for freehold....
u know in my opinion, I think freehold or leasehold for a condo doesn't really make a difference. Imagine staying at a 100 yeaarrrsss old condo. Would you even dare to step foot on its lift that will bring you up to an "100 years old heritage condo". hahah... I doubt I would. :p

Just have a look at some of the shop lots over at those Malacca streets, it's about 100 years old ! I can't imagine how a 100 years old condo looks like. hehe..

Maybe if u tell me that u prefer freehold landed property, then I will defenitely agree with ya.
__________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
I visit www.offernutz.com to get the latest offers and sales to fill my condo with furnitures and home appliances.
halfnutz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2007, 03:23 AM   #133
drfaizal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 41
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yee Haa View Post
High rise I think is hitting level 7..

Thanks for the info Yee Haa.

I won't be back until September
Anyone got any pictures ?

F.
drfaizal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2007, 01:53 PM   #134
rachelcy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 161
Likes (Received): 0

How's Riana Green sales going??
I heard not doing well... only 50% sold...

This is one of my favourite development... how good if price go down... and manage to get one unit there...
rachelcy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2007, 10:55 AM   #135
halfnutz
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 79
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelcy View Post
How's Riana Green sales going??
I heard not doing well... only 50% sold...

This is one of my favourite development... how good if price go down... and manage to get one unit there...
Sell S.M, get one here ! muahahaha...
__________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________________
I visit www.offernutz.com to get the latest offers and sales to fill my condo with furnitures and home appliances.
halfnutz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2007, 03:06 PM   #136
rachelcy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 161
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfnutz View Post
Sell S.M, get one here ! muahahaha...
No man... not going to sell my SM after really think about it... If sell, I can't find any better place at better rate!
rachelcy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2007, 06:20 PM   #137
ayam
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 82
Likes (Received): 0

I give one example of a leasehold situation - the Menara Indah at Taman TAR.

7 years ago, my uncle bought a unit there for RM330k.

Now, it's estimated worth is RM240K.

This is mainly because Menara Indah has about 70 years lease left. If the next buyer feels he is going to stay there for another 20 years, he will have a hard time selling his unit when the unit is less attractive with only 50 years left on the lease.

I would think a well-maintained freehold condo of about 100 years old would at least maintain it's puchase price or above. Can't say the same about a well-maintained condo with 70 or 50 years left on the lease.

In summary, leasehold is fine if you are not planning to re-sell it.
ayam no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2007, 07:03 AM   #138
rachelcy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 161
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayam View Post
I give one example of a leasehold situation - the Menara Indah at Taman TAR.

7 years ago, my uncle bought a unit there for RM330k.

Now, it's estimated worth is RM240K.

This is mainly because Menara Indah has about 70 years lease left. If the next buyer feels he is going to stay there for another 20 years, he will have a ...............
Yes, indeed right, I went to view a house last week, asking about 200K, I giving him only 170K with the reason, over 20years leasehold, they partitioned the room to rent to all the indon, rental only RM700 somemore contract until January 2008!! I tell the agent either sell now or price drop if more delay. Of course the seller not going to sell at that price, they think their unit is "so good" and claimed that nearby is Sunway new project selling at 338K, never be realistic.
rachelcy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2007, 06:31 PM   #139
davidm450
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 226
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachelcy View Post
Yes, indeed right, I went to view a house last week, asking about 200K, I giving him only 170K with the reason, over 20years leasehold, they partitioned the room to rent to all the indon, rental only RM700 somemore contract until January 2008!! I tell the agent either sell now or price drop if more delay. Of course the seller not going to sell at that price, they think their unit is "so good" and claimed that nearby is Sunway new project selling at 338K, never be realistic.
Leasehold or not didn't seem to affect the sales of Desa Putra just next door. In fact we have a list of people wanting to buy off us and the price is going up
The reason the sales of Riana Green east are slower is that it is the most expensive development in the area so far. I'm sure when there is more of the building to see the sales rate will speed up.
davidm450 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2007, 05:45 PM   #140
shamsuri
viper
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 46
Likes (Received): 0

Just join in,

I have been to Riana Green at Tropikana, n I found out that the property is well manage. The first time I went there I was amazed by the landscape n the surrounding. That is why I've decided to buy one unit there(wangsa maju)

Last edited by shamsuri; July 22nd, 2007 at 06:01 PM.
shamsuri no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu