daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 23rd, 2006, 12:15 AM   #281
ningxiard

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
Well, fine, you can call me ignorant in another language, but you obviously missed the point of my post.
who cares about what's the point of your post? What you have said so far in this thread has nothing to do with the main subject. Who cares if your country is the best place to live around the world, or if you can represent the interest of all the Tibetans?! I mean, seriously, who cares!? If you are really so much obsessed with those issues, drag your ass away from this thread or even this forum, go to the other right places online to make yourself heard. Don't you find yourself paranoid or even pathetic?
ningxiard no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 23rd, 2006, 12:42 AM   #282
Platypus
Go Krauthammer!

Likes (Received): 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningxiard View Post
who cares about what's the point of your post? What you have said so far in this thread has nothing to do with the main subject. Who cares if your country is the best place to live around the world, or if you can represent the interest of all the Tibetans?! I mean, seriously, who cares!? If you are really so much obsessed with those issues, drag your ass away from this thread or even this forum, go to the other right places online to make yourself heard. Don't you find yourself paranoid or even pathetic?
I only responded to an inaccurate comment. I have as much right as you (or anyone else) to do so.
Platypus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 02:49 AM   #283
ningxiard

Quote:
I only responded to an inaccurate comment. I have as much right as you (or anyone else) to do so.
You didn't just respond to one comment, did you? The only thing you have been doing in this thread is to show your sinophobia and declare Tibet is not part of China. As I mentioned earlier, these sorts of craps have been used by pathetic *******s to attack our country on this forum for endless times. Why don't you just take a break, stop ruining this thread and respect other members' contributions to it?!
Old December 23rd, 2006, 04:15 AM   #284
Platypus
Go Krauthammer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ningxiard View Post
You didn't just respond to one comment, did you? The only thing you have been doing in this thread is to show your sinophobia and declare Tibet is not part of China. As I mentioned earlier, these sorts of craps have been used by pathetic *******s to attack our country on this forum for endless times. Why don't you just take a break, stop ruining this thread and respect other members' contributions to it?!
I do respect other people's contribution and refrane from personal attack, given the tone and content of your post you are unable to do the same. This would appear a tad hypocritical.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 05:22 AM   #285
Ohno

Likes (Received): 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0rg View Post
According to official sources*, Shanghai municipality topped 20,000,000 residents a couple of years ago including floating pop. Greater SG (which I assume includes satellite cities out of the municipality of SG such as Kunshan, etc) should be around 30,000,000 for sure.
Thanks, z0rg. Now I guess the data is accurate. at least The population of Shanghai is around 26,000,000.
Ohno no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 06:43 AM   #286
ningxiard

Quote:
I do respect other people's contribution and refrane from personal attack, given the tone and content of your post you are unable to do the same. This would appear a tad hypocritical.
Well, whatever, if that's the most effective way to make people like you stop trolling on every thread related to China on SSC with all those boring craps like "Tibet Independence", "Tian An Men", blah, blah, we got to be a bit uncivilized. Based on your posts in different threads about China on the SSC, I can't help making the judgement that you are a sinophobic troll. I just can't imagine which kind of Chinese woman would have married you. If your wife is really a Chinese lady like you said in another thread, she's really the shame of every Chinese in this whole world.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 08:11 AM   #287
MexAmericanMoose
Screwston, Texas

Likes (Received): 1

i was impressed by this pic....looks like Manhattan!!! incredible renderings and plans!!
Old December 23rd, 2006, 11:11 AM   #288
Ohno

Quote:
Enough, enough. Please take your enthusiasm about Chinese politics away. If you do this one more time, I am going to report you to mod.

Last edited by Ohno; December 23rd, 2006 at 11:21 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 11:22 AM   #289
Ohno

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexAmericanMoose View Post
i was impressed by this pic....looks like Manhattan!!! incredible renderings and plans!!
Chongqing. The third or fourth biggest Chinese city?
Old December 23rd, 2006, 12:24 PM   #290
kenny_in_blue
BANNED

Likes (Received): 5

Only in China...
kenny_in_blue no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 01:11 PM   #291
Julito-dubai
Yes We Can !

Location: Nanjing (CN), Beijing (CN), Braunschweig (GER), Dubai (UAE)
Likes (Received): 254

Amazing ! Dozends of Dubais in one country !!!
Julito-dubai no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 01:39 PM   #292
zergling

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
That makes no sense. If it was their own soil they wouldn't need to invade, because it would already be theirs!
It does make sense. Tibet was part of China and the army invaded it to consolidate the rule, it's simple as that. Oh by the way, you are totally clueless what "invasion" means it seems.
zergling no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 02:55 PM   #293
Platypus
Go Krauthammer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohno View Post
Enough, enough. Please take your enthusiasm about Chinese politics away. If you do this one more time, I am going to report you to mod.
Go ahead and report me. The fact that you wish to do so only means one thing, that you don't like to hear the truth. Just remember that I didn't start making political comments, I only responded to other inaccurate comments like "Tibet is part of China,"
Old December 23rd, 2006, 03:10 PM   #294
Ohno

Quote:
Go ahead and report me. The fact that you wish to do so only means one thing, that you don't like to hear the truth. Just remember that I didn't start making political comments, I only responded to other inaccurate comments like "Tibet is part of China,"
No matter how inaccurate the comment is , China right now hold sovereignty over Tibet. International society including your country has accepted the fact. You can make a fuss as much as you can, but I just remind you, whenever you want to have a trip to Tibet, don't forget to apply for Chinese visa!

Last edited by Ohno; December 23rd, 2006 at 05:17 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 03:15 PM   #295
Platypus
Go Krauthammer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohno View Post
No matter the comment is accurate or not, China right now hold sovereignty over Tibet. International society has accepted the fact. You can make a fuss as much as you can, but I just remind you, whenever you want to have a trip to Tibet, don't forget to apply for Chinese visa!
Well ok i'll go to taiwan instead! (I think it's difficult for foreigners to get permission to travel to Tibet. I wonder why? Has the Chinese Government got something to hide?)

http://www.yakbutterblues.com/TibetFacesExtinction.html

Last edited by Platypus; December 23rd, 2006 at 03:25 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 07:25 PM   #296
YelloPerilo
BANNED

Likes (Received): 35

Quote:
Well ok i'll go to taiwan instead! (I think it's difficult for foreigners to get permission to travel to Tibet. I wonder why? Has the Chinese Government got something to hide?)

http://www.yakbutterblues.com/TibetFacesExtinction.html
Looser, why don't you go back to Europe and give back the land to the true owners. Then we might consider to let Tibet go.
YelloPerilo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 07:39 PM   #297
Peloso

Likes (Received): 245

Quote:
Originally Posted by YelloPerilo View Post
Looser, why don't you go back to Europe and give back the land to the true owners. Then we might consider to let Tibet go.
Yes, let it go... that is, let the religious dictator, the Dalai Lama, give Tibet away to the USAns and their "businessmen" in exchange for money, women and the simpathy of Richard Gere. Why doesn't the US gov't give back to Mexico the lands of California and Texas first? Or give up the "Doctrine of discovery" and recognize the Natives as the rightful owners of their lands?
Peloso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 07:50 PM   #298
nuricool
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2

FREEDOM FOR HAWAII

HAWAII IS UNDER ILLEGAL AMERICAN CONTROLL
nuricool no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 08:03 PM   #299
Peloso

Likes (Received): 245

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuricool View Post
HAWAII IS UNDER ILLEGAL AMERICAN CONTROLL
True. Another forced annexation by the US, also based on the infamous "Doctrine of discovery".
http://www.city-data.com/states/Hawaii-History.html
http://www.state.gov/r/pa/ho/time/gp/17661.htm
Peloso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 08:12 PM   #300
nuricool
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2

A L O H A !

http://www.hawaii-nation.org/

Dennis Kanahele:
'Hawaii got
ripped off,