daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 23rd, 2006, 08:51 PM   #321
YelloPerilo
BANNED

Likes (Received): 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platypus View Post
Please show me the evidence that the US supplied poisenous gas to Iraq. It is true that at one time the US provided some assistance to Iraq against iran (as did France and several other countries). So what? It was obviously not in anyones interest to allow Iran to become the dominant power in that part of the world. In world war two we were allied with Russia even though Stalin was a dictator, it was appropriate given that Hitler was much worse. We sorted the russians out later on.
Pathetic apologist!
YelloPerilo no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 23rd, 2006, 08:54 PM   #322
nuricool
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2

--
nuricool no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 08:54 PM   #323
nuricool
BANNED

Quote:
Whats the point? The first picture appears to be from the Jim Crow era in the Southern US. The Jim Crow laws were dismantled in the 1950s. The seecond picture appears to be from the aparthied era in South Africa. As I'm sure you are aware, Aparthied was dismantled years ago. Unfortunatly the opression of the Tibetans is happening now.
Today america pumps the black people full with
drogs and weapons and say "we are democrazy"

And the most of black people live in ghettos

Old December 23rd, 2006, 08:58 PM   #324
Platypus
Go Krauthammer!

Likes (Received): 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by YelloPerilo View Post
So, what's your point? Where does it say that China has laws discriminating people with dark skin? Pathetic!
Discrimination is an established fact in China, that is my point. Tibetans are discriminated against in favour of Han chinese everday. Surely even this is obvious to you?

http://card.wordpress.com/2006/11/10...iscrimination/
Platypus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 09:00 PM   #325
Platypus
Go Krauthammer!

Quote:
Pathetic apologist!
Not at all. You obviously take a very simplistic view of the world in black and white terms. It just is not as simple as that. I am still waiting for your evidence that the US supplied poisenous gas to Iraq.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 09:03 PM   #326
Platypus
Go Krauthammer!

Quote:
Aboriginal Australians, like all Australians have the right to vote for anyone to run the Government. Do Tibetans (or anyone else for that matter) have the same right in China?
You still haven't answered this question. How come?
Old December 23rd, 2006, 09:08 PM   #327
nuricool
BANNED

The USA or the E.U HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

These countries are the most criminal states in the
history and of the world

HOLOCAUST, Fascism, Racism, Genocides, dirty iraq war etc. are the
products of these countries

And sadaam was only a puppet of
america to steal the iraqi oil

Last edited by nuricool; December 23rd, 2006 at 09:21 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 09:35 PM   #328
Dominicano102

Likes (Received): 1

wow china is really incredible.....i feel bad for the U.S at the rate china is going it will become the World Power in the next decades...and its not only china but south corea and its other asian growing economies..srry U.S but ur gonna be replaced pretty soon...
Dominicano102 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 09:48 PM   #329
Rem

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuricool View Post
The USA or the E.U HAVE NOTHING TO SAY

These countries are the most criminal states in the
history and of the world

HOLOCAUST, Fascism, Racism, Genocides, dirty iraq war etc. are the
products of these countries

And sadaam was only a puppet of
america to steal the iraqi oil

False, we often talk about that because western Countries recognize their crimes, they aren't negationist, they don't use the nationalism so people shut up, or in order to change history so it looks good.
Rem no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 09:57 PM   #330
nuricool
BANNED

What is with France?
ALGERIAN GENOCIDE

PLEASE WATCH THIS

AND WHAT IS WITH THE HUNDRED GENOCIDES IN AFRICA?

Last edited by nuricool; December 23rd, 2006 at 10:09 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 10:13 PM   #331
Erebus555
It's Sting. So What?

Likes (Received): 188

Right. Everybody shut the **** up now. Yes, there is problems in the world and it is widely known that every country has done something which everyone regrets and no one is happy about.

But for the love of God, why argue about it here?

Either get eachothers email addresses and talk about it there, or make thread in a more appropriate place and do it there. Even better, just stop! That's because this is about the masterplanning activities China is doing, not the genocides, wars and suffering other countries are having which shames them. If you carry on going like this you are either going to take this too far and get banned and/ or this thread will be locked and that is something I do not want to happen as I personally find this interesting. But I have no time for your out-of-place arguments and I am sure that there are many more forumers on here with some sense to agree with me.

Before arguing, look at the title of the subforum and thread and stop being so immature!
The UK Housing Wiki - Attempting to document every tower block, council estate, private estate, housing association, tower block construction/ demolition method, tower block architect, tower block construction company... etc etc, in the UK. Everything to do with postwar residences! - Please join and help!

EREBUS - OFFICIAL MOD CANDIDATE 2011 - BRITISH MODS FOR BRITISH PEOPLE!
Erebus555 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 10:14 PM   #332
Rem

Quote:

What is with France?
ALGERIAN GENOCIDE

PLEASE WATCH THIS

You can see this Video, I can see the video, i've already seen these pictures, there's no negationism. So, Why have you posted this video ? to downplay other crimes ? you don't have any argument.
Algerian independance war was a war between French and Algerians, in the both sides, there were unfortunately a lot of deads. No genocide. So learn a little more about French and algerian history before posting stupid videos, Algeria and France are two great nations which have friendly and close relations, We have an important Algerian community in France, year after year more and more algerians want to get in France. The mistakes of the past don't have to ruin Our future.

Last edited by Rem; December 23rd, 2006 at 10:21 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 10:18 PM   #333
nuricool
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem View Post
You can see this Video, I can see the video, i've already seen these pictures, there's no negationism. So, Why have you posted this video ? to downplay other crimes ? you don't have any argument.
Algerian independance war was a war between French and Algerians, in the both sides, there were unfortunately a lot of deads. No genocide. So learn a little more about French and algerian history before posting stupid videos, Algeria and France are two great nations which friendly and close relations, We have an important Algerian community in France, year after year more and more algerians want to get in France. The mistakes of the past don't have to ruin Our future.

you mean ALGERIAN GEOCIDE BY FRANCE

SORRY THAT WE ****ED THIS THREAD WITH IMPERIAL CRIMES
Old December 23rd, 2006, 10:21 PM   #334
YelloPerilo
BANNED

Quote:
You still haven't answered this question. How come?
Are you too stupid to understand what I wrote?
Old December 23rd, 2006, 10:25 PM   #335
YelloPerilo
BANNED

Quote:
False, we often talk about that because western Countries recognize their crimes, they aren't negationist, they don't use the nationalism so people shut up, or in order to change history so it looks good.
Wasn't ther just some laws passed in France that forbids to put your history in a negative light?
Old December 23rd, 2006, 10:28 PM   #336
Erebus555
It's Sting. So What?

Likes (Received): 188

I knew I was wasting my time .
The UK Housing Wiki - Attempting to document every tower block, council estate, private estate, housing association, tower block construction/ demolition method, tower block architect, tower block construction company... etc etc, in the UK. Everything to do with postwar residences! - Please join and help!

EREBUS - OFFICIAL MOD CANDIDATE 2011 - BRITISH MODS FOR BRITISH PEOPLE!
Erebus555 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 10:30 PM   #337
Rem

Quote:
you mean ALGERIAN GEOCIDE BY FRANCE

SORRY THAT WE ****ED THIS THREAD WITH IMPERIAL CRIMES

No, you don't understand anything, the Mistakes of the both sides, Independentist Algerians of the FLN killed innocent civils in terrorist attacks in france and Algeria, and French Army killed people but actually there was no genocide.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 10:35 PM   #338
Rem

Quote:
Wasn't ther just some laws passed in France that forbids to put your history in a negative light?
No, you dreamed.
Old December 23rd, 2006, 10:35 PM   #339
benedetton_alexandra

Likes (Received): 9

Quote:
Algerian independance war was a war between French and Algerians, in the both sides, there were unfortunately a lot of deads. No genocide. So learn a little more about French and algerian history before posting stupid videos, Algeria and France are two great nations which have friendly and close relations, We have an important Algerian community in France, year after year more and more algerians want to get in France. The mistakes of the past don't have to ruin Our future.

actually..the same things applies to china. so learn a little more about chinese history before commenting about "nationalism", "make things look good" etc.

the only difference here is some countires don't start stuff about other countries when they know their countries aren't that perfect either...its called hypocrisy...
benedetton_alexandra no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2006, 10:36 PM   #340
nuricool
BANNED

Where are you from REM?
FRANCE

Where do you live REM?
FRANCE

You cant accept the ALGERIAN Genocide, because
you are full of false information that you
learned in France school