daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 26th, 2006, 09:55 PM   #61
YelloPerilo
BANNED

Likes (Received): 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbob
I don't think it's hypocritical, you a generalising and this is actually just your opinion, what I was meaning is that nobody is innocent, and maybe china should find something to spew shit about and then we'll be equal.
Neither generalisation nor personal opinion but personal experience.

Why should Chinese stoop to "Western" level? It is against Chinese mentality to go to someone elses place and spew shit.
YelloPerilo no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 26th, 2006, 09:59 PM   #62
Jimbob
Scotland with ASBO's

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by YelloPerilo
Neither generalisation nor personal opinion but personal experience.

Why should Chinese stoop to "Western" level? It is against Chinese mentality to go to someone elses place and spew shit.
I admire how humble you are when defending your country, Neither, I don't think so..your doing all three, generalising a whole race of people, your personal opinion because it's utter crap ''9 times out of 10'' I presume your a credible source for this? and your personal experiance dosen't reflect what everyone thinks. Your already at ''our'' level because your spewing shit right now.
Jimbob no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2006, 10:05 PM   #63
samsonyuen
SSLL

Likes (Received): 314

Wow, great proposals. What's the deal with Lingang?
samsonyuen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2006, 10:11 PM   #64
wigo
BANNED

Quote:
I admire how humble you are when defending your country, Neither, I don't think so..your doing all three, generalising a whole race of people, your personal opinion because it's utter crap ''9 times out of 10'' I presume your a credible source for this? and your personal experiance dosen't reflect what everyone thinks. Your already at ''our'' level because your spewing shit right now.
Oh use your brain, he did not spew the "british evil" in the first place. So go hell, China is none of your buiseness, clear?
wigo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2006, 10:16 PM   #65
Jimbob
Scotland with ASBO's

Quote:
Originally Posted by wigo
Oh use your brain, he did not spew the "british evil" in the first place. So go hell, China is none of your buiseness, clear?
Why don't you use your brain, my first posts were not directed at him, he was the one that decided to personally reply to me and I'm not spewing ''chinese evil'' either, get some sense and ''go hell'' as well. CLEAR?
Old July 26th, 2006, 10:22 PM   #66
wigo
BANNED

Quote:
Why don't you use your brain, my first posts were not directed at him, he was the one that decided to personally reply to me and I'm not spewing ''chinese evil'' either, get some sense and ''go hell'' as well. CLEAR?
He was meerly explaining the fact that there are always guys spewing shit, not directing to you either, haha.
Old July 26th, 2006, 10:22 PM   #67
z0rg
fok julle naaiers

Likes (Received): 15913

@Jimbob, you talked to me as if I was a Chinese person. You missed the possibility of a Western person doing self-criticism. Is that so strange? Maybe yes Anyway Im sorry I wrote such a pointless comment.

More than 300 supertall projects on going in China.
z0rg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2006, 10:30 PM   #68
Jimbob
Scotland with ASBO's

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0rg
@Jimbob, you talked to me as if I was a Chinese person. You missed the possibility of a Western person doing self-criticism. Is that so strange? Maybe yes Anyway Im sorry I wrote such a pointless comment.
Your right, my apologies I presumed you were Chinese, and I still think you are. lol. Not enough self criticism, it seems some people in here can't take criticism at all. The photo's of China are truly amazing *with a hint of envy! hehe.
Old July 26th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #69
Ithaqua

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by YelloPerilo
That one looks cool!

@ staff

Sorry, I haven't been to Suzhou the last 15 years.
Right on. totally awsome.
Old July 26th, 2006, 10:37 PM   #70
googleabcd

Likes (Received): 1

According to the Alexa ranking list, 4 out of Global Top10 websites are in China mainland so there must be some Chinese forums discussing skyscrapers. The only problem is that seldom people here can read chinese.
http://www.alexa.com/site/ds/top_500
1. Yahoo!
www.yahoo.com - Site info
2. Microsoft Network (MSN)
www.msn.com - Site info
3. Google
www.google.com - Site info

4. 百度Baidu.com
www.baidu.com - Site info

5. 腾讯网
www.qq.com - Site info

6. Myspace
www.myspace.com - Site info

7. 新浪新闻中心
www.sina.com.cn - Site info

8. Yahoo!カテゴリ
www.yahoo.co.jp - Site info

9. 网易
www.163.com - Site info

10. EBay
www.ebay.com - Site info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_Green
Isnīt there something like a SSC in China?

When i was in Beijing i saw a guy taking pics of the WTC3 site. I can`t imagine that there is no skyscraper fanpage in China.
Come on you have around 130million internet user.
googleabcd no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2006, 10:39 PM   #71
wigo
BANNED

Quote:
Your right, my apologies I presumed you were Chinese, and I still think you are. lol. Not enough self criticism, it seems some people in here can't take criticism at all. The photo's of China are truly amazing *with a hint of envy! hehe.
Go to british museum, you will find british evil in grandiose display. The funny thing is, the brits have no sense of shame at all, while spewing shit all over the place.
Old July 26th, 2006, 10:50 PM   #72
Jimbob
Scotland with ASBO's

Quote:
Go to british museum, you will find british evil in grandiose display. The funny thing is, the brits have no sense of shame at all, while spewing shit all over the place.
Understood. heres some homework for you. Go look up your wonderful human rights records. DEAL?
Old July 26th, 2006, 10:52 PM   #73
wigo
BANNED

Quote:
Understood. heres some homework for you. Go look up your wonderful human rights records. DEAL?
Recorded by brits and your offspring? Again, you know what is shame?
Old July 26th, 2006, 11:03 PM   #74
WhiteMagick
Moderator - Επιτηρητής

Calm down people. Keep to the subject. Z0rg do you speak Chinese? We desperately need a detailed compilation of buildings being build in Shanghai and other major Chinese cities so that people can see the immense developement in China. The build craze in Shanghai is sooo underestimated and underrepresented in these forums.
WhiteMagick no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2006, 11:39 PM   #75
Jimbob
Scotland with ASBO's

Quote:
Recorded by brits and your offspring? Again, you know what is shame?
Go get yourself a life Wigo
Old July 26th, 2006, 11:40 PM   #76
feverwin
Peace-all the world needs

Likes (Received): 124

WhiteMagick is right, calm down, friends. It's meaningless to continue arguing...
Wigo, I know how much you love the nation... But you can't persuade all the westers that China is not evil like they can't persuade us to believe democracy is suitable for China...

We know we are happy and there's a bright bright future, that's enough...

For all the westers who usually bash China on purpose, China is not as evil as you thought, at least she is getting better and better... So please don't keep saying some boring things again and again, that's not helpful, only instigate more conflicts...
feverwin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2006, 11:47 PM   #77
wigo
BANNED

Oh, that is my way of teesing those without any decency.

Talking about human rights, we have to unite all of the nations that brutalized by british, and ask for a reasonable punishment. It is not this simple just let it go. They got rich by bullying others, now pretending as angel to bitching others. Shameless.
Old July 27th, 2006, 12:02 AM   #78
Jimbob
Scotland with ASBO's

Quote:
Oh, that is my way of teesing those without any decency.

Talking about human rights, we have to unite all of the nations that brutalized by british, and ask for a reasonable punishment. It is not this simple just let it go. They got rich by bullying others, now pretending as angel to bitching others. Shameless.
LOL...You really are hilarious. How can you justify what you just said when China bullys people all the time, what we did was wrong? but still...China's killing people, sort out your own problems and then come take my empire on. ok? and learn the word shameless you small minded little person.
Old July 27th, 2006, 12:07 AM   #79
wigo
BANNED

Quote:
LOL...You really are hilarious. How can you justify what you just said when China bullys people all the time, what we did was wrong? but still...China's killing people, sort out your own problems and then come take my empire on. ok? and learn the word shameless you small minded little person.
No country is naive, but Chinese never like English or its offspring, nearly wiped out a people in a continent.

Feel free to label me whatever you want, I don't bitch anyone in the first place.
Old July 27th, 2006, 12:10 AM   #80
Jimbob
Scotland with ASBO's

Quote:
No country is naive, but Chinese never like English or its offspring, nearly wiped out a people in a continent.

Feel free to label me whatever you want, I don't bitch anyone in the first place.

Yes..No country is naive, we can't come to an understanding. I'm not English, I'm Scottish, so make it clear who your actually talking to. You've been bitching all night, it's time for you to make sense or shut up.