daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Completed Projects and Thread Archive > Completed Projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 30th, 2006, 02:14 PM   #1
dubaiflo
Back in the Sandpit

Likes (Received): 35

#COMPLETED: ELITE RESIDENCES, 87F Res, 380m (Dubai Marina)

Tameer Holding unveils the new 1 billion Dhs Tower 'Elite Residence' in Dubai Marina
The UAE's premier real estate company Tameer Holding, has today unveiled a new development situated within the prestigious Dubai Marina at a cost of AED 1billion.

'Elite Residence'

The 'Elite Residence' is a residential tower that boasts unparallel views of The Palm Jumeirah and features more than a few characteristics of its neighbor The Princess Tower, which is currently one of Tameer's tallest residential towers in the world.

This new development features a luxurious 91 floors that has been given a postmodern design that features an unusual mixture of Victorian architecture finished in a futuristic layout.

''Elite Residence' presents substantial benefits for the end-user; from the lone business-person to the large family. We have endeavored to include within this building, amenities that can suit a wide range of people. The development once completed will feature all the facilities needed for comfortable, ultramodern, 21st Century living,' said Tameer Holding's President, Mr. Omar Ayesh.

In addition to having 76 floors of residential apartments, the new Dubai Marina based development also features four parking floors, four basements, two health clubs and a state of art business centre. The living area has a mixture of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments, 3 and 4 bedroom penthouses, and a villa with a total of 695 units that are all smart home enabled as per the individual's request. The 'Elite Residence' also features swimming pools, a gymnasium, a children's day care nursery, a health spa, a luxury reception, and a prayer area.

This is truly a remarkable development. The apartments feature ground breaking technology that turns everyday domestic living into an ultramodern experience. With smart home technology it is possible to call home from any telephone or desktop computer on the planet to manage home appliances and security systems. These advanced facilities and more will be available upon request at the 'Elite Residence' and we at Tameer are proud to be delivering this.

-----------------

looks like Marina 101

but the roof and basement is awesome

this must be the plot where Najd was before.
we heard Tameer bought it.

-------

btw i have a serious problem, i think i got the final version of the video (of course will need to watch again) but then this one is launched now..

at the moment it says 'Najd tower 82F under redesign' in the video.. shall i include this one? u guys can wait?

Last edited by dubaiflo; July 30th, 2006 at 02:24 PM.
dubaiflo no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 30th, 2006, 02:23 PM   #2
Stephan23
Bonsai

Likes (Received): 93

Cool and agree. This is the new Najd Tower!!!
Should be over 400 meters (including the spire)

Please edit emporis!
Stephan23 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2006, 02:35 PM   #3
Naz UK
Back in Blighty

Location: Roswell, Area 51, Classified, United States of Americanisms.
Likes (Received): 0

I think it looks awesome. Another gem for the supertall block. My view's gona be some of the most spectacular residential supertalls on the planet!!!
Old July 30th, 2006, 03:05 PM   #4
dazz

great building!

please don't take off the crown!
dazz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2006, 04:32 PM   #5
LemonyBeaver
SugarStealingFerret

will this be taller than najd?
LemonyBeaver no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2006, 04:38 PM   #6
malec
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Likes (Received): 126

seems so
malec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2006, 08:27 PM   #7
ZZ-II
I love Skyscrapers

Likes (Received): 6562

or course it's taller. Redesigned towers in Dubai are mostly taller
ZZ-II no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 30th, 2006, 10:10 PM   #8
THE DUBAI GUYS
Ruff 'n' Ready

Likes (Received): 377

it looks good...fine build it.

R

Last edited by THE DUBAI GUYS; July 30th, 2006 at 10:16 PM.
THE DUBAI GUYS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2006, 12:43 AM   #9
Dubai_Steve
Dubai State of Mind

Likes (Received): 135

Nice tower, it makes me purrrrrrr
Dubai_Steve no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2006, 01:56 AM   #10
Krazy
Kool Kat

Likes (Received): 35

I CANNOT believe you guys like this hideous looking excuse for a supertall.. it looks like a genetically cloned tower from the old emirates crown design and the yaqoub tower. Najd wasn't all that great but I would take that over this any day.

Once again Dubai dissapoints.
Krazy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2006, 02:22 AM   #11
Nasrawi
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

i dont like these towers that look like a church spire or fairytale palace rapunzel thing.... im not sure of the names of the towers.. i think maybe princess tower (good name for it) and najd as well as one other all look very similar... and i hate the design... it may be ok for a building that's shorter but these are too tall for this roof

the name "Elite" is either lebanese or palestinian... i will make a guess without reading name of the company that this is a sharjah company, from both the design and the name
Nasrawi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2006, 02:33 AM   #12
european

Likes (Received): 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy
I CANNOT believe you guys like this hideous looking excuse for a supertall.. it looks like a genetically cloned tower from the old emirates crown design and the yaqoub tower. Najd wasn't all that great but I would take that over this any day.

exactally thats what i was thinking too, i mean for god sake just look at the top it looks so hideous. The top looks like a bloody pagoda. The building itself is an utter dissappointment an nursery kid coul've done better job then that.
european no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2006, 02:40 AM   #13
Naz UK
Back in Blighty

Location: Roswell, Area 51, Classified, United States of Americanisms.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazy

The thing is Krazy, I like this tower for one reason only, and that is it seems unique. In design and chosen-style. We constantly complain that certain "pioneers" in Dubai chose to copy and imitate, which takes away the romance and culture of Arabia. This building is definately unique in design (yes it does look like EC) to Dubai and that's what is great about it.
Old July 31st, 2006, 03:12 AM   #14
malec
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Likes (Received): 126

malec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2006, 03:38 AM   #15
Dubai_Steve
Dubai State of Mind

Likes (Received): 135

Come on guys, its nice to see so much detail on a tower. Compare this to JBR I know what I prefer!
Dubai_Steve no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2006, 04:29 AM   #16
scorpion
...starwood... :-D

Likes (Received): 4

elite's crown will GLOW!

and not shabby at 91F btw....

DUBAI 2006 -- Welcome!! :)
scorpion no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2006, 12:28 PM   #17
Stephan23
Bonsai

Likes (Received): 93

Think better than Najd. The green is amazing. Imagine this at night.
Stephan23 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 31st, 2006, 01:15 PM   #18
crazyeight
21st century destination

Likes (Received): 1

I think such towers always appear to be unappealing in renders, but once they are built, they look spectacular.
Old July 31st, 2006, 03:07 PM   #19
THE DUBAI GUYS
Ruff 'n' Ready

tammers design looks like a modified vesion of najad tower if u ask me but it still looks good.

[IMG]http://i7.************/21k9zxy.jpg[/IMG]

R
Old July 31st, 2006, 03:14 PM   #20
THE DUBAI GUYS
Ruff 'n' Ready

Tameer unveils Dh1b Elite Residence project
BY A STAFF REPORTER

31 July 2006

DUBAI — Tameer Holding yesterday unveiled a Dh1 billion development in Dubai Marina targeted at the luxury market.

The ‘Elite Residence’ is a 91-floor residential tower featuring an unusual mixture of Victorian architecture finished in a futuristic layout. In addition to having 76 floors of residential apartments, the development also comprises four parking floors, four basements, two health clubs and a state-of-the-art business centre.

There will be one and two bedroom apartments, three and four bedroom penthouses, and villas. All will be smart-home enabled.

“The development once completed will feature all the facilities needed for comfortable, ultramodern, 21st century living”, said Tameer Holding’s president, Omar Ayesh.

The ‘Elite Residence’ is in close proximity to Tameer’s flagship development, the Princess Tower, hailed as the world’s tallest residential building with 107 floors. Scheduled for completion by end-2009, the tower has been 90 per cent pre-sold.

Established in 1991, Tameer Holding, the UAE property developer with an investment portfolio exceeding Dh40 billion, is a strategic partnership between Saudi company, Al-Rajhi Investment Group, and Tameer Property Establishment.

Other projects under development are the Dana 1 & Dana 2 projects and Al Jawzaa in International City, Al Shahd in the Emirates Hills, The Regal Tower in Business Bay, The Palace Towers in Dubai Silicon Oasis, Al Salam City in Umm Al Quwain, Al Ameera Village in Ajman and a mega-residential village in Jordan.

According to the latest update provided by Tameer, Al Dana 1 is nearly completed with all the apartments sold to investors and residents; Al Jawzaa is to be completed in mid-2007 and construction started on Al Salam City in May. This development is scheduled for completion in March 2009 and phase I is already sold out.

Al Ameera Village was launched in May and the first foundation stone was laid in early June. And the foundation bricks for the 7000 unit development in Jordan will be laid “very soon”.

interesting...maybe the ppl who bought in najad were given apts here because its is basically the same box shape except the top.

R

Tags
dubai, dubai marina