daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Pangsapuri

Pangsapuri completed and under construction residential projects & high-rise living

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 22nd, 2006, 04:48 AM   #1
v-Force

Likes (Received): 0

SETAPAK JAYA BARU, DAHLIA APARTMENT

Thread started..As intro, Dahlia apartment, Setapak Jaya Baru (near wmaju alfa angle jjucso) still under construction....

Hope 2c any purchaser / other ppl 2 discuss anythg about dis apartment!!

here some photo:

Last edited by v-Force; August 22nd, 2006 at 01:20 PM.
v-Force no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old August 22nd, 2006, 04:51 AM   #2
baqthier
RISING LIKE A SPIRE!

Likes (Received): 8

WELCOME v-Force! try uploading ur photo at http://www.tinypic.com
baqthier no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2006, 10:29 AM   #3
v-Force

here another photo... (pic quality not very good.. pic taken using my camera-hp oni....)

Last edited by v-Force; August 22nd, 2006 at 12:43 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 12:36 PM   #4
v-Force

here another pic from google earth:
Old August 24th, 2006, 10:58 AM   #5
v-Force

any other purchaser of dis dahlia apartment??
Old August 28th, 2006, 12:24 PM   #6
badrulhisyam

V-Force, Is it freehold?

What's the pricing like?

Who's the developer? Can you share their phone number. I'm interested to buy one unit too.

Thanks
badrulhisyam no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2006, 03:08 AM   #7
v-Force

its leesehold badrulhisham.. i bought 99k (bumi price) 2003 price..!!
dunno now still got unit or not..
looks like will complete very soon..
The developer is Pancaran Nilai S/B...
Maybe i'll give u the number later..
The sadddest is parking bay will cost u another 5K.. with another diffrent aggreement with the dvleper... monthly installment to developer.. canot include house loan!!
Old August 29th, 2006, 05:30 AM   #8
badrulhisyam

Is this the project? Now I'm having second thought. But, can I have the phone number anyway. If the project is almost completed / completed. Cheers

http://www.hba.org.my/news/2003/1003/setapak.htm

Setapak housebuyers run out of patience
The Sun 7/10/2003

KUALA LUMPUR: After months of waiting, housebuyers are running-out of patience with the developers of a half-finished apartment project in Taman Setapak Jaya Baru.

The house buyers signed sale and purchase agreements with the developer Pancaran Nilai it and its parent company JBT, who promised to deliver the houses in January this year.

However, work on the 378 -unit apartment project worth between RM97,000 and RM99,000 has yet to be completed.

"We noticed that work on the project stopped about nine months ago. At first the developers told us that work has slowed down because of a shortage of workers, but later they admitted that work has stopped because they had been employing illegal workers, who had since been repatriated," said one of the house buyers, accounts manager Vivien , 28.

Another buyer, accounts clerk Hun Kok Min, 28, said: "We want priority to be given to completing our homes. The buildings are barely 50% complete and the workers are still doing concreting. Many of us took housing loans and are paying rent in addition to the interest on the loan while waiting for the apartments to be completed".

When contacted, Pancaran Nilai site manager Go Hean Peen said: "Work is ongoing and about 80% has been completed. We are now testing the lifts, installing water tanks and , streetlights, and finishing some minor landscaping work."

"No assurances but if all the contractors turn up and do their work quickly the project can be completed within three months," he said when asked about the date of completion.

On the failure to deliver the ,houses by the agreed date, Go said: "Developers have an obligation to fulfill the S&P (sale and purchase) requirements but I am just a site manager

JBT general manager Len Min Vong declined to comment on the delay.

On the residents' next course of action, Soo said: "We recently organised a picket and have sent a letter to the Housing and Local Government Ministry to ask for help. We will wait a few weeks for a reply
badrulhisyam no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 29th, 2006, 08:35 AM   #9
v-Force

yup.. dat it is.. got 2 types of apartment there (by Pancaran Nilai) one of them Jasmine Apartment completed oredi.. Photo showing Dahlia Apartment still not complete yet.. anyone else??
Old August 29th, 2006, 08:51 AM   #10
v-Force

here another news about dis apartment... (look at the building.. much diffrnt now..)

Support still strong for 'build and sell' concept
NST 19/07/2004

Kuala Lumpur, Sun, - Many who have invested in homes only to find later their housing projects abandoned fervently support the proposed 'build and sell' concept.

Ranjit Singh, a victim of an abandoned housing project, said all home buyers should support the concept because it would prevent developers absconding with their money before completing their project.

In 1999, he and his wife Catherine applied for a flat through Kuala Lumpur City Hall. They were recommended a project in Taman Setapak Jaya on a piece of land owned by City Hall and developed by a private company.

They signed a sale and purchase agreement in February 1999 which stated that the flat would be ready in three years.

"We believed nothing could go wrong because it was City Hall land. But after three years, when the project was 80 per cent complete, it was abandoned.

"Five years later, I do not see light at the end of the tunnel despite assurances from the Housing and Local Government Ministry and the House Buyers Association (HBA) that they are doing their best."

At a recent meeting of the buyers with representatives from the developer, City Hall, the ministry and HBA, he said they were told the developer had arranged to complete the project by 2006 but Ranjit said he had lost all confidence of ever being able to move into his flat.

According to the ministry's website, more than 80,000 buyers have fallen prey to over 540 abandoned projects in the country worth RM9.5 billion.

Consumers and the industry have had mixed reactions to the "build and sell" concept proposed by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi in May.

Housing and Local Government Minister Datuk Seri Ong Ka Ting said on July 3 that his ministry was preparing a report on the concept for the Cabinet, outlining the advantages and disadvantages and including feedback from various parties.

Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) general manager Abdul Latif Hitam said the "build and sell" method could weed out unscrupulous developers and improve quality, as purchasers can check the workmanship before paying.

"We could promote "build and sell" through the use of the Industrialised Building System (IBS)," Latif added.

The IBS, a pre-fabrication system in which parts of the building are mass-produced in a factory and then assembled on site, could save time, cut costs and reduce the number of workers on site, he said.

Asked to comment on the "build and sell" proposal, Real Estate and Housing Developers Association president Datuk Jeffrey Ng Tiong Lip said Malaysia's economy and state of development was not mature enough for the concept.

He said the developers would be unable to meet the need for 100,000 to 150,000 new units per year if the concept was adopted as construction needs the financial resources of both developers and buyers.

HBA committee member Datuk Goh Seng Toh said house buyers should not risk losing their money when a project fails.

"Very few developers use their own funds, even if they are cash-rich. They prefer to spread their risk through bridging loans. And if they have no resources, they shouldn't be be in the business anyway because there is a higher chance they'll have financial difficulties," he said.

The Housing and Local Government Ministry has asked for HBA's views on 'build and sell". The body will submit a paper in early July.

Under the present system, a buyer pays 10 per cent of the sales price after signing the sale and purchase agreement and then makes progress payments based on the stage of completion.

As developers are not ready to fully implement "build and sell", Goh suggested an "intermediate" system until they are ready.

"Once the developer has the licence, the housebuyer can pay about 10 per cent and this can be held by the lawyers, who will put it in a fixed deposit with interest," he proposed.

After that, the buyer does not pay anything else until the house is completed.

Meanwhile, the developer will seek bridging loans from banks.

"When the house is ready and the certificate of fitness is issued, the buyer can be given three months to pay the remaining 90 per cent," Goh said.

HBA also recommends that banks give bridging loans to developers rather than end-financing to buyers.

"The banks will have full control of disbursements and will be ultra-cautious because it is their own money," said Goh. - Bernama
Old September 7th, 2006, 04:49 AM   #11
v-Force

Here's interior pic captured last week:

Old September 7th, 2006, 05:13 AM   #12
ZaHiRnYa???
you are you and i am me..

Likes (Received): 46

the floor..is it marble
Old September 7th, 2006, 08:16 AM   #13
v-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaHiRnYa???
the floor..is it marble
yup... 2001 design... delayed 40 over month u noe lah.... kind of hard 2 find rm98K apartment in kl like this rit??

Hall/Living/Dining/Path - Broken Marble
All 3 bedroom - Parquet
Kitchen & Both bathroom - Ceramic Tiles with 5ft glazed tiles as wall finishes
Other areas ( Balcony & yard) - Cement render

Last edited by v-Force; September 7th, 2006 at 08:35 AM.
Old September 7th, 2006, 08:59 AM   #14
ZaHiRnYa???

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-Force
yup... 2001 design... delayed 40 over month u noe lah.... kind of hard 2 find rm98K apartment in kl like this rit??

Hall/Living/Dining/Path - Broken Marble
All 3 bedroom - Parquet
Kitchen & Both bathroom - Ceramic Tiles with 5ft glazed tiles as wall finishes
Other areas ( Balcony & yard) - Cement render
Well..at least u have a broken marble for ur living/dining...i love marble
Old September 7th, 2006, 09:41 AM   #15
v-Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaHiRnYa???
...i love marble
issit ok marble for apartment.
Old September 7th, 2006, 11:38 AM   #16
ZaHiRnYa???

Quote:
issit ok marble for apartment.
well look at the bright side..at least u have marble. i dont have

mine is tiles only
Old September 8th, 2006, 03:20 AM   #17
v-Force

wers urs zahirnya?? kinda hard 2 find other purchasher of dis apartment. im oso browse HBA forum but still failed. believe des lots of things to discuss about dis apartment b4 the devlpr handover..
Old September 8th, 2006, 06:32 PM   #18
ZaHiRnYa???

Quote:
wers urs zahirnya?? kinda hard 2 find other purchasher of dis apartment. im oso browse HBA forum but still failed. believe des lots of things to discuss about dis apartment b4 the devlpr handover..
Seri Maya.
Old September 12th, 2006, 04:49 AM   #19
v-Force

really hard to form group.. anyone??
Old September 12th, 2006, 05:01 AM   #20
ZaHiRnYa???

Quote:
really hard to form group.. anyone??
sabar la..given time. there will be someone. even Seri Maya thread at its early thread, hard to find people one

u move in already?