daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Bosna i Hercegovina > Forum Bosne i Hercegovine > Sarajevo

Sarajevo Projects and constructions

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.
Old September 5th, 2006, 02:00 AM   #1
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

Location: Banja Luka - San Francisco - Washington DC - Taipei - Damascus - Amman - Jakarta - Seoul
Likes (Received): 767

Council of Ministers Tower Reconstruction 21f | COM

Sarajevo Reconstruction BiH State Council of Ministers Tower

All Pictures by Sarajevo-City

SARAJEVO: RECOVERY OF "BUILDING OF FRIENDSHIP” OF BiH AND GREECE TO BE COMPLETED BY NEXT SPRING

Quote:
SARAJEVO, August 22 (FENA) – Reconstruction of the “Building of Friendship” of BiH and Greece at the Marijin-Dvor in Sarajevo should be completed by spring, said the BiH Deputy Minister of Civil Affairs, Zoran Tesanovic, and the Ambassador of the Republic of Greece to BiH, Konstantina Mavroskelidou.

After touring the facility on Tuesday, Tesanovic and Ambassador Mavroskelidou expressed satisfaction with the dynamic of activities on recovery of the building despite the initial problems.

“There were minor setbacks in the beginning of the year due to problems concerning customs and tax exemptions, but now the dynamic of the works is satisfactory”, Tesanovic told the media.

The Government of the Republic of Greece is participating in funding the project of recovery and reconstruction of the “Building of Friendship” with 13.497.916 euro (80, 39 percent), while BiH participates with 3.292.916 euros (19, 61 percent).

The Greek Ambassador said this is an important project, which symbolizes friendship and cooperation between the two countries, as well as the Greek support to the speedy admission of our country into the EU.

She expressed assurance that the recovery would be completed on time after which the facility would be handed over to the BiH authorities, and added that this could be a pilot project for other future projects.
Link: http://www.fena.ba/public2_en/Catego...s_id=FSA429092

“The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles” - Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by LordMarshall; April 19th, 2012 at 04:16 AM.
LordMarshall no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old September 5th, 2006, 02:08 AM   #2
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

Location: Banja Luka - San Francisco - Washington DC - Taipei - Damascus - Amman - Jakarta - Seoul

“The Roots of Violence: Wealth without work, Pleasure without conscience, Knowledge without character, Commerce without morality, Science without humanity, Worship without sacrifice, Politics without principles” - Mahatma Gandhi

Old September 5th, 2006, 02:14 AM   #3
Hepec

Likes (Received): 99

nice ..

Are those fresh pics?
Hepec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2006, 02:34 AM   #4
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

no those are the pics that Sarajevo City posted on the Sarajevo Thread

i felt that the Tower deserved its own thread

Old September 5th, 2006, 05:20 AM   #5
SinCity
Streetwalker

Likes (Received): 65

Its great to see its tranformation. One of the last symbolic legacies of the war finally gets to see better days.
SinCity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2006, 05:31 AM   #6
got pidh?
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

are the greeks financing something here, what are they doing cause i see their flag on the first pic and im just wondering?
got pidh? no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2006, 05:59 AM   #7
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

they are financing 80 percent of the reconstruction as a friendship gesture.

Old September 5th, 2006, 06:00 AM   #8
Uranik
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by got pidh?
are the greeks financing something here, what are they doing cause i see their flag on the first pic and im just wondering?
The Government of the Republic of Greece is participating in funding the project of recovery and reconstruction of the “Building of Friendship” with 13.497.916 euro (80, 39 percent), while BiH participates with 3.292.916 euros (19, 61 percent).
Uranik no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2006, 06:03 AM   #9
Bosanac

I guess it's just fair that they are paying for the reconstruction, considering that they helped destroy it in the first place.
Bosanac no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2006, 07:58 AM   #10
MIMICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac
I guess it's just fair that they are paying for the reconstruction, considering that they helped destroy it in the first place.
Errr, I'm not saying you're wrong, but lets keep this thread free of politics. OK? The Parliament looks great, and I much rather prefer this glass facaded design rather than the former white plaster.
MIMICA no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2006, 11:58 AM   #11
Subangite

Hurrah!!! Its great Parliament tower is being fixed up! Its such a scar on Sarajevo!
Old September 5th, 2006, 04:32 PM   #12
BL
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIMICA
Errr, I'm not saying you're wrong, but lets keep this thread free of politics. OK? The Parliament looks great, and I much rather prefer this glass facaded design rather than the former white plaster.
I am saying that he is wrong... and he doesn´t know what he is talking about
BL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2006, 07:53 PM   #13
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subangite
Hurrah!!! Its great Parliament tower is being fixed up! Its such a scar on Sarajevo!
i know its a great thing that they are doing it now and it will be finished so fast making MD very nice in the future.

Old September 5th, 2006, 08:19 PM   #14
BL
BANNED

a sta planiraju sa onim drugim dijelom, sto se nastavlja na tu zgardu? sto je parlament sad, cini mi se
i sta ce biti sa hotelom bristol?
Old September 5th, 2006, 09:12 PM   #15
SaRaJeVo-City
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL
a sta planiraju sa onim drugim dijelom, sto se nastavlja na tu zgardu? sto je parlament sad, cini mi se
Ona druga zgrada se koristi sad, kad se ova zavrsi ona druga ce da pocne renoviranje. Nije puno ostecena samo treba fasadu promjeniti, ja nisam 100% siguran za ovo ali na gradavini ima slika manje zgrade i posebno slika vece zgrade, sto bi znacilo da bi obadvije trebale se renovirati. Hotel Bristol treba ovog mjeseca da se privatizuje i onda ko ga kupi odlucuje buducnost ovog hotela, bas je steta sto taj hotel nije jos renoviran, ima super lokaciju, mogo bi se fino urediti sa staklenom fasadom i bio bi extra hotel, vidicemo sta ce da urade sa bristolom, ali privatizuje se ovog mjeseca 100% to sam cito u avazu.
SaRaJeVo-City no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2006, 09:22 PM   #16
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL
ono sto mi zovem Parlamentski Toranj je u stvarnosti Zgrada Izvrsnog Vijeca buduca Zgrada Vijeca Ministara. Nazalost nece moci sva ministarstva stati u zgradu pace u njoj biti samo par ministarstava i kancelarija Premijera. Mala zgrada u kojoj je Parlament jeste Zgrada Parlamenta. Njenu obnovu financira vlada Svedske.

Hotel Bristol je kupljenj sa strane agenata Al Shiddi Korporacije isti gadovi koji su kupili zemljiste bivseg Margosa, koje je trebalo biti buduce mjesto World Trade Center Sarajevo (novi neboder). Ali nista otoga.

Old September 5th, 2006, 10:12 PM   #17
BL
BANNED

a ta mala zgrad tj parlament hoce li on biti u istom stilu obnovljena kao i zgrada izvrsnog vijeca? imaju li te info
Old September 5th, 2006, 10:21 PM   #18
SaRaJeVo-City
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BL
a ta mala zgrad tj parlament hoce li on biti u istom stilu obnovljena kao i zgrada izvrsnog vijeca? imaju li te info
sigurno da hoce, bilo bi sranje da je ova bijela a ova u staklu...
SaRaJeVo-City no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 10th, 2006, 01:49 AM   #19
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

Objekat - SKUPSTINA BiH

Mjesto - Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina

Godina Montaze - Radovi u toku

Proizvodjac - Almont d.o.o.

Montaza - Mal d.o.o.

Link: http://www.mal.ba/obj_skupstinabih.htm

Old October 4th, 2006, 12:37 AM   #20
LordMarshall
Evil is a Point of View

A smaller picture found by one of our forumers

by the looks of it the external reconstruction is progressing nicely.

Tags
bosnia, sarajevo

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: