daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Serbian Forum > Изградња и развој > Србија > Београд

Београд Belgrade

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average.
Old February 7th, 2012, 03:03 AM   #1161
razgradjevinar

Likes (Received): 5

ti bi zbunio i caka norisa

od bataje do bubanj potoka. ali znas i sam koji smo mi maheri da zajebenmo i nezajebljivo, ne bi me cudilo da se taj rok pomeri par godina, cak i ocekujem
razgradjevinar no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old February 7th, 2012, 03:07 AM   #1162
Vucko
Faunov pan

Nisam kriv,oni sami to iskomplikovase

Nece biti pomeran rok,kao ni za koridor 10.To se ispostovati.Kao i sto u ugovorima za most preko ade stoji da je zadnji rok za zavrsetak pristupnih puteva,UMP-a i ostalih djavola kraj 2013te godine.

To ti je kao kada imas loseg ucenika pa ceka zadnji cas da nema keca vec dvojku na kraju godine,Tako je i kod nas.
Vucko no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 8th, 2012, 06:57 PM   #1163
Wile E. Coyote
Super Genius

Likes (Received): 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by gently5210 View Post
poluautoput u maju pred izbore,dok do kraja godine pun profil koji se takodje gradi ali ga prakticno zaustavise da bi poluprofi do izbora zbudzili.
Не тако, Разграђевинар је рекао тачније:

значи, пун профил БАТ-ДОБ ове године, полупрофил Орловача-Авалски пут такође, остатак полупрофила до Бубањ потока се не зна, а кад ће цела друга трака од Добановаца до Бубањ потока не зна се. Иначе, два тунела (Липак и Железник), а не један, су урађене обе траке.

Део од Бубањ потока до Панчева нико не зна кад ће, и да ли ће, почети... А тај део је битан за тотално измештање транзита из Београда. Кинески мост ће само тај транзит да пресели у Земун.
and tanjir pasulja pun!
Wile E. Coyote no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #1164
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 2906

Raspisan tender za deonicu Dobanovci-Ostruznica...

Quote:
Serbia Calls Tender for Belgrade Bypass Road Section - TED

20.2.2012 11:59:00 | Author/Source www.seenews.com

Serbian state-owned road construction and maintenance company Putevi Srbije has called a tender for construction works on the Belgrade bypass road, a notice in the EU procurement journal indicated.

The tendered works include the construction of a 10.05 kilometer section from the Dobanovci interchange to bridge No.8 over the Sava river as well as outstanding works on three bridges, rainwater sewer works, traffic signs and road furniture works and motorway lighting works, the notice published in the Tenders Electronic Daily over the weekend showed.
CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #1165
Vucko
Faunov pan

To mi reci lutko!!!
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:25 PM   #1166
eucitizen

Likes (Received): 7

druga traka?
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #1167
sallae2

Likes (Received): 590

http://seenews.com/news/latestnews/s...on-ted-103346/

Serbia Calls Tender for Belgrade Bypass Road Section - TED

Feb 20, 2012 13:59 CET Story SeeNews - The Corporate Wire

BELGRADE (Serbia), February 20 (SeeNews) – Serbian state-owned road construction and maintenance company Putevi Srbije has called a tender for construction works on the Belgrade bypass road, a notice in the EU procurement journal indicated.

The tendered works include
- the construction of a 10.05 kilometer section from the Dobanovci interchange to bridge No.8 over the Sava river
- as well as outstanding works on three bridges,
- rainwater sewer works,
- traffic signs and
- road furniture works and
- motorway lighting works,

the notice published in the Tenders Electronic Daily over the weekend showed.

The bidding deadline for the one-year contract is April 24.

The project will be financed from the proceeds of a European Investment Bank (EIB) loan.

TED is a supplement of the European Union’s Official Journal.

In September 2010, the EIB said it will lend 40 million euro ($53 million) to Serbia for the construction of the bypass road in Belgrade.

($=0.7599 euro)
sallae2 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2012, 09:08 PM   #1168
solaar

Likes (Received): 3

http://www.b92.net/biz/vesti/srbija....&nav_id=584026
solaar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #1169
Singidunum
Grad Oblakodera

Likes (Received): 10075

Tender

Quote:
8/02/2012 S34 European Investment Bank - Works - Contract notice - Not specified

RS-Belgrade: Construction of motorway (EIB)

2012/S 34-053817

REPUBLIC OF SERBIA

BELGRADE BY-PASS PROJECT

Public Enterprise "Roads of Serbia" of the Republic of Serbia represented by its Director

within the framework of the European Investment Bank (EIB) assisted construction works

ISSUES

INVITATION FOR TENDERS

LOT B1-B2-B3.1 Construction of E-70/E-75 Motorway from Dobanovci Interchange to

Bridge No.8 over Sava River on Belgrade Bypass Sections B1, B2 and

part of B3 (stage II), km 565+175.00 – km 575+230.00

Javno preduzece "Putevi Srbije" (the Public Enterprise "Roads of Serbia"), hereinafter referred to as "the Employer", intends using part of the proceeds of a loan from the European Investment Bank (the Bank) towards the cost of LOT B1-B2-B3.1, of the Belgrade By-pass Project.

The Employer now invites sealed tenders from contractors for the following single contract to be funded with the proceeds of a loan therefore, based on article 7., paragraph 1., item 2, sub-item a. of Public procurement Law ("Official Gazette RS" no.116/08) for selection of the successful tenderer the Bank special procurement procedures will be applied:

——Proposed works:
— Completion of left side carriageway from Dobanovci Interchange to Bridge No.8 (upgrading from single two-way carriageway (1x2) to two one-way carriageways with two lanes each (2x2)),
— Outstanding works on Bridge No.5 at km 569+502.75, Bridge No.6 at km 569+674.90 and Bridge No.7 at km 574+450.35 (completion of large Bridge No.8 at km 576+023.17 over Sava River is not scope of this contract),
— Rainwater sewer works,
— Environmental protection works, with construction of noise barriers,
— Traffic signs and road furniture works,
— Motorway lighting works, with lighting of "Surcin" Interchange,
— Power supply and electricity substation works,
— Telecommunication infrastructure works,
— Landscaping.
——Total length of section:
10.055 km
——Time for completion:
365 calendar days
——The tenderer (sole tenderer and joint venture/consortia) shall meet the following minimum qualification criteria:
a. General experience. The Tenderer must have an average construction annual turnover as prime contractor (defined as billing for works in progress and completed) equivalent to or exceeding EUR 36 000 000 over the last five (5) years (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011);

b. General experience. The Tenderer must have successful experience as prime contractor in the execution of road projects – motorway or semi-motorway or double carriage road with asphalt concrete pavement or motorway interchange construction / reconstruction / rehabilitation that are completed since 1st of January 2007, with a total value of EUR 27 000 000 over the last five (5) years (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011);
c. Personnel capabilities. The Tenderer shall provide suitably qualified personnel to fill the following positions:
Position; Total Experience (years); In similar Works (years); As manager of similar works (years).
Project Manager; 12; 7; 5.
Contractor's Representative; 10; 5; 3.
d. Equipment capabilities. The tenderer shall own, or have assured access to the following key items of equipment in full working order, that will be essential to the execution for the contract;
Equipment type and properties; Min. Number.
Asphalt plant, minimum production rate 200t/h; one plant.
Concrete plant, minimum production rate 30m3/h, with cooling and heating system and operational in all seasons; one plant.
e. Financial position. The tenderer shall demonstrate (by submission of relevant documents from bank or financial institution) that it has access to, or has available, liquid assets, unencumbered real assets, lines of credit, and other financial means sufficient to meet the construction cash flow for the contract for a period of four (4) months, estimated as not less than EUR 5 000 000 equivalent;

The joint venture/consortia shall meet the following additional minimum qualification criteria:

At least one partner must have an average construction annual turnover as prime contractor (defined as billing for works in progress and completed) equivalent to or exceeding EUR 18 000 000 over the last five (5) years (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011), but not less than EUR 10 000 000 for each of these years;

The Lead partner must have successful experience as prime contractor in the execution of road projects – motorway or semi-motorway or double carriage road with asphalt concrete pavement or motorway interchange construction / reconstruction / rehabilitation that are completed since 1st of January 2007, with a total value of EUR 18 000 000 over the last five (5) years (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011);

Tendering for contracts to be financed with the proceeds of a loan from the Bank is open to tenderers from any country. The proceeds of the Bank's loan will not be used for payments to persons or entities or for any import of goods if such payment or import is prohibited by a decision of the United Nations Security Council taken under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations.

Tender documents may be obtained on every working day between 10.00 a.m. and 14.00 p.m., starting from Wednesday, 22nd February 2012 from the PE "Roads of Serbia" office at Vlajkoviceva 19a street (first floor), Belgrade, upon payment of a non-refundable fee (receipt is required) of:

RSD 20 000 (twenty thousand dinars) payable by tenderers from Republic of Serbia.

Payment instructions for tenderers from Republic of Serbia:

1; Primalac: (Recipient:); Javno preduzeće "Putevi Srbije" (Public Enterprise "Roads of Serbia").

2; Svrha uplate: (Description of payment:); Otkup tenderske dokumentacije za Lot B1-B2-B3.1 (Provision of Tender Document for Lot B1-B2-B3.1).

3; Račun primaoca: (Account mode:); 840-930621-22.

4; Broj modela: (Payment mode:); 97.

5; Poziv na broj (odobrenje): (Reference number:); 78-74232102.

or

EUR 200 (two hundred euros) payable by international tenderers;

Payment instructions for international tenderers:

FIELD 32A: VALUE DATE-EUR-AMOUNT.

FIELD 50K: ORDERING CUSTOMER.

FIELD 56A: (intermediary): Correspondent Bank: DEUTSCHE BANK AG, F/M, Swift address: DEUTDEFF, IBAN code: /DE20500700100935930800.

FIELD 57 A: (acc. with bank): NBSRRSBG, IBAN code: /RS35908500100003376472.

FIELD 59: (beneficiary): JAVNO PREDUZECE PUTEVI SRBIJE.

FIELD 70: DETAILS OF PAYMENT.

Payment should be effected in favour of "JAVNO PREDUZECE PUTEVI SRBIJE, NARODNA BANKA SRBIJE", on Acc. No. 100 9359 308 0000 (Beneficiary No. 54114/091) with the corresponding bank, Deutsche Bank AG, F/M (DEUTDEFF).

If requested, the documents will be promptly dispatched by courier, but no liability can be accepted for loss or late delivery.

Interested tenderers may obtain further information from, and inspect and acquire the tender documents at the above address.

All tenders must be accompanied by a tender security in amount of EUR 360 000 (three hundred and sixty thousand euros), or alternatively RSD 36 000 000 (thirty six million dinars).

Tender documents must be duly completed and delivered to the address below than Tuesday, 24th April 2012 (10.00 a.m., local time). Opening of tenders in the presence of the authorised tenderers's representatives who chose to attend will be held immediately upon submission at 10.30 a.m. Documents received late will be rejected and returned unopened.

Ms. Gordana Stanojevic / Mr. Slavoljub Tubic

JP "Putevi Srbije", Bulevar kralja Aleksandra 282 – ground floor,, 11000Belgrade, Republic of Serbia, e-mail: gmarkovski@rrp-scg.com, Tel. +381 113034744, Fax. +381 113034832
Singidunum no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #1170
Vucko
Faunov pan

Ispada da u ovoj tender ne ulazi i izgradnja drugog obilaznickog mosta za koga vec imamo stubove,vec ce za to morati novi tenderi i kredit da se juri.Valjda ce biti pametni i dati to mostogradnji da izgradi.
Old February 21st, 2012, 11:45 AM   #1171
Wile E. Coyote
Super Genius

Likes (Received): 52

Unhappy

A deonica dalje od Bubanj potoka se i ne pominje...
and tanjir pasulja pun!
Wile E. Coyote no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2012, 01:09 PM   #1172
nixazmaj

Likes (Received): 361

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singidunum View Post
Tender
Na ovom linku i na srpskom ako nekom treba http://www.putevi-srbije.rs/index.ph...125&lang=sr-YU
nixazmaj no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2012, 02:02 AM   #1173
dedonja

Likes (Received): 3246

Pozadina sajta

dedonja no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 10:23 AM   #1174
Vucko
Faunov pan

Obilaznica - Projekat praćenja izgradnje
25 Feb 2012
Beobuild već godinama prati izgradnju obilaznice oko Beograda. U proteklih nekoliko godina posetioci su mogli da čitaju veliki broj naših izveštaja koji su sukcesivno pokrivali radove kako su napredovali. Nakon što je sektor 4 otvoren 2008. nastupila je duža pauza, a prošle godine ponovo je pokrenuta izgradnja otvaranjem radova na sektoru 5 i sektoru 0. Radovi dobro napreduju i prve nove sekcije će biti otvorene nadamo se već ove godine.

Tokom našeg izveštavanja o obilaznici nastalo je dosta fotografija koje su mahom ostale u arhivi vesti, a neke nisu ni bile objavljivane pa smo rešili da ih hronološki objavimo u okviru zasebnog projekta. Segmenti su praćeni pojedinačno kao izdvojene faze izgradnje, pa će sada ceo projekat obilaznice biti arhiviran kao celina i dostupan u okviru sekcije projekti.

U okviru dokumenta novog projekta nalaziće se odvojene sekcije za svaki sektor, kako bi jednostavnije mogli da hronološki pratite radove i izvan naših izveštaja, kao i fotografije svih prethodno izgrađenih deonica iz naše arhive. Takođe, standardno će biti dostune sve karakteristike deonica, njihove dužine, izvođači, mape i rokovi gradnje.

Sa prvim toplijim danima i intenziviranju gradnje na obilaznici očekujte veliki izveštaj sa svih aktivnih gradilišta na jednom od najvećih projekata u zemlji.

http://www.beobuild.rs/read.php/530.html
Old February 25th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #1175
dedonja

Manje od pola završeno...
Old February 25th, 2012, 04:07 PM   #1176
Blaftumi
mrgood

Likes (Received): 72

Koliko to već traje, jel su nakarikali jedno 20 godina? Ja mislim da bi neki brže izgradili obilaznicu oko saturnovih prstenova. Treba nama svima jedna velika obilaznica oko te cele politikantske bagre!
Blaftumi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2012, 10:45 PM   #1177
vlada_Ilina_h2o
highways and roads

http://www.beobuild.rs/visuals/data/...BGOB-IG-01.jpg

Odlicna karta!

>>>City of Kragujevac - some projects<<<
vlada_Ilina_h2o no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #1178
CrazySerb
Vuk sa Ontarija

Likes (Received): 2906

Završetak obilaznice oko Beograda do maja

Quote:
Obilaznica oko Beograda, od Batajnice do Kružnog puta, biće završena do maja, najavili su u nedelju ministar infrastrukture i energetike Milutin Mrkonjić i predsednik Skupštine
grada Aleksandar Antić.

Oni su, obilazeći radove na izgradnji mosta "13" preko Kijevskog potoka, na deonici od petlje Orlovača do tunela Straževica, istakli da će od maja saobraćaj u glavnom gradu biti rastećen u velikoj meri i pohvalili građevinare koji su tokom prethodnog perioda radili i na veoma niskim temperaturama.

Antić je rekao novinarima da ništa od obilaznice i Koridora 10 ne bi bilo da resorni ministar "sa svojim rokovima i energijom nije požurivao radove", a Mrkonjić je naglasio da je obilaznica, koja je deo Koridora 10, zajednički projekat Republike Srbije i Grada Beograda i da je sadašnje "gradsko rukovodstvo jedno od najboljih koje je Beograd ikad imao".

On je kazao da se trenutno na obilaznici gradi petlja Batajnica, deo od Batajnice do Dobanovaca i od Orlovače do Kružnog puta, koji povezuje obilaznicu sa Bubanj Potokom.

Od maja će teški saobraćaj biti izmešten iz Beograda, rekao je Antić i podsetio da obilaznicom trenutno dnevno prolazi oko 15.000 vozila, od čega su 3.000 teški kamioni.

Govoreći o radovima na drugim delovima Koridora 10, Mrkonjić je naveo da se radilo i kada su bile najniže temeprature, gde god je to bilo moguće, na deonicama od Niša prema Dimitrovgradu i Vranju.

Za sve nedostajuće delove Koridora 10 kroz Srbiju su raspisani tenderi, rekao je on, ističući da će ova godina biti udarna za nastavak izgradnje tog koridora i da se očekuje završetak još oko 130 kilometara autoputa.

Komentarišući najavu Bugarske da će do kraja 2014. izgraditi brzi put od Sofije do Kalotine na granici sa Srbijom, Mrkonjić je kazao da ćemo pre Bugara završiti putni Koridor 10, kao i da ćemo izgradnjom istočnog kraka prema Bugarskoj moći da ostvarimo dodatnih oko 100 miliona evra godišnje od tranzita kamiona.
CrazySerb no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2012, 07:47 PM   #1179
dedonja

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySerb View Post
Završetak obilaznice oko Beograda do maja
maja 2037.
Završetak je kada vidim 6 traka sa 2 tunela i 2 mosta.
Old February 26th, 2012, 08:21 PM   #1180
Eeeee

Likes (Received): 1305

A za njih je zavrsetak kad imas neprekidnu liniju asfalta, nebitno koje sirine... izbori izbori

Tags
Београд, Србија, путеви, belgrade, beograd, putevi, ring road, serbia, srbija

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: