daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old March 15th, 2008, 09:42 PM   #241
tq
i'm a hanoian
 
tq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 10,140
Likes (Received): 176

National Assembly House, Hanoi

gmp architects

image hosted on flickr

http://flickr.com/photos/e8club/
tq no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 5th, 2008, 02:21 AM   #242
skyboi
BANNED
 
skyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 728
Likes (Received): 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryson662001 View Post
I d'on't understand. A tasteless, garish building uses just as much space as a tasteful one. Too much bureaucracy causes lack of good taste? Saigon has so much potential, I would have liked to see it look more like Singapore or even Hong Kong. The way things are going it will be more like Las Vegas.
You are right ,because the people control Saigon are the the same people from the North that came to Saigon ,and they have been degrading Saigon as much as they could , they never wanna see a beautiful prosperous Saigon,that's why they have been abandoning Saigon along time ago,all the projects in Saigon mostly come from foreign Companies ,and always being blocked by them with rediculous reasons but Saigon still growing because of it positon , good weather , large population and "chieu choi" charecteristic to ward life,,while they are building huge projects with all the money and resourses taken from the south to Hanoi... but I doubt in the future when they finish building them any one from Saigon would go there to see it ,because it is cold the food is bad and the people are hipocrit and stingy in the North
skyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2008, 02:34 AM   #243
skyboi
BANNED
 
skyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 728
Likes (Received): 77

And you know what? eventhough they have been trying so hard to make themself look good ,their people still fleeing the North VN to go SouthVN especially in Saigon ,they are every where man from the ,the first thing you would know when you get to VN airport the people work there are all Northern VN accent very few real southern people got job there and when you go to the downtown area northenVN accent every where they are like rats man ,they have bought almost everything in down town Saigon, this 's just like ethnic cleansing the soft way ...oh well " winner takes it all , the loser standing small" remenber that song from the ABBA ?
skyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2008, 06:33 AM   #244
skyboi
BANNED
 
skyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 728
Likes (Received): 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacailacai View Post
The raise of Hanoi:



























































































(Originally Posted by Fredi Meier)
The raise of Hanoi through those pictures is the result of money and resourses stolen from the South from 1975 untill 2008
skyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2008, 06:48 AM   #245
ln030921
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 227
Likes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboi View Post
The raise of Hanoi through those pictures is the result of money and resourses stolen from the South from 1975 untill 2008
This guy needs to stop trolling a good thread.
ln030921 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 5th, 2008, 10:00 PM   #246
skyboi
BANNED
 
skyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 728
Likes (Received): 77

Very easy to stop comment like this, just tell the Vietnamese Goverment to be Fair to the South Vietnam when it come to developing their Country,then no one will complain or it will be like China with the Tibet problem right now .It won't be a pretty scene if they happen to host any International Event in the future
skyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 01:38 AM   #247
ln030921
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 227
Likes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboi View Post
Very easy to stop comment like this, just tell the Vietnamese Goverment to be Fair to the South Vietnam when it come to developing their Country,then no one will complain or it will be like China with the Tibet problem right now .It won't be a pretty scene if they happen to host any International Event in the future
Since when did the government get to decide where foreign investment goes? Companies tend to place projects and buildings where they are more attractive. And to me personally, I think that land prices in Saigon is fairly high.
ln030921 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 07:44 AM   #248
skyboi
BANNED
 
skyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 728
Likes (Received): 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ln030921 View Post
Since when did the government get to decide where foreign investment goes? Companies tend to place projects and buildings where they are more attractive. And to me personally, I think that land prices in Saigon is fairly high.
Since when ? what a naive question. Hanoi is the Commitee that grant licence to Company that want to do businessin Vietnam so if you don't place your company headquarter in Hanoi no license granted as a matter of fact last year there was RENESAS TECHNOLOGY CORP that was forced by Hanoi to have their Headquarter based in Hanoi and you know what they refused...hahaha, and you know why? Saigon is so hot and delicious to make money that's why land price is fairly high ,but look at the outcome ,it will just be worthy .Oh well ,I am no politician ,but I wish people just use their common sense and a little research when there they see things going around them for god'sake...and the SAD thing is They will continue doing it unless people stand up and Denounce their Oppression toward Saigon and south VN in gerneral
skyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 09:19 AM   #249
ln030921
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 227
Likes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboi View Post
Since when ? what a naive question. Hanoi is the Commitee that grant licence to Company that want to do businessin Vietnam so if you don't place your company headquarter in Hanoi no license granted as a matter of fact last year there was RENESAS TECHNOLOGY CORP that was forced by Hanoi to have their Headquarter based in Hanoi and you know what they refused...hahaha, and you know why? Saigon is so hot and delicious to make money that's why land price is fairly high ,but look at the outcome ,it will just be worthy .Oh well ,I am no politician ,but I wish people just use their common sense and a little research when there they see things going around them for god'sake...and the SAD thing is They will continue doing it unless people stand up and Denounce their Oppression toward Saigon and south VN in gerneral
There are many projects in Saigon, just little to no progress due to land and material problems. What do you expect? More than 8 million people packed in one city. You expect land prices to come cheap? You expect material needs to be cheap? You expect every person living in the land to sell according to your rules? There are many projects in Saigon, so it's foolish to cry about Northern projects. As of now, why do you think there are mostly apartment buildings popping up? Because it's the one of the hottest markets in the city. People fight to acquire these new houses- almost guaranteeing profit for the investor. The prime minister of Vietnam is southern for god sakes. Why do you still think everything is revolved around the North? Now if you're done crying, let this thread be used for what it's made for- not for people to cry like you.
ln030921 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 10:09 AM   #250
skyboi
BANNED
 
skyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 728
Likes (Received): 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ln030921 View Post
There are many projects in Saigon, just little to no progress due to land and material problems. What do you expect? More than 8 million people packed in one city. You expect land prices to come cheap? You expect material needs to be cheap? You expect every person living in the land to sell according to your rules? There are many projects in Saigon, so it's foolish to cry about Northern projects. As of now, why do you think there are mostly apartment buildings popping up? Because it's the one of the hottest markets in the city. People fight to acquire these new houses- almost guaranteeing profit for the investor. The prime minister of Vietnam is southern for god sakes. Why do you still think everything is revolved around the North? Now if you're done crying, let this thread be used for what it's made for- not for people to cry like you.
Crying ? change your choice of language babe ,you understand english this well so I suspect you are not dump or naive like you pretend to be. I have been living the western world for too long that ,I could see your Goverment has learnt fast to do the trick by install your enemy'own people that we called a PUPPET to exploit the enemy without having to lift a finger themself, see... that's how it works. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ? and second there are many projects in Saigon like you said are those that is considered sort of rubish and like let them have it so they will shut up and we enjoy the best but you know what ? people are not blind there lot of them complaining how ugly SAIGON has become ,even foreigners when they come to Saigon they just feel sorry for the chaos that your Goverment intentionally created over the years, so stop fooling the world with your "The raise of Hanoi pictures " don't you feel ashame of the truth ? now let's see who is crying and who is telling a story
skyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 06:33 PM   #251
ln030921
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 227
Likes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboi View Post
Crying ? change your choice of language babe ,you understand english this well so I suspect you are not dump or naive like you pretend to be. I have been living the western world for too long that ,I could see your Goverment has learnt fast to do the trick by install your enemy'own people that we called a PUPPET to exploit the enemy without having to lift a finger themself, see... that's how it works. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ? and second there are many projects in Saigon like you said are those that is considered sort of rubish and like let them have it so they will shut up and we enjoy the best but you know what ? people are not blind there lot of them complaining how ugly SAIGON has become ,even foreigners when they come to Saigon they just feel sorry for the chaos that your Goverment intentionally created over the years, so stop fooling the world with your "The raise of Hanoi pictures " don't you feel ashame of the truth ? now let's see who is crying and who is telling a story
Don't try to turn it to me. You're crying about "unfairness" in the system- I can see that pointing that out to you only proves it. You think that Saigon hasn't change from the past years? You're say that people call Saigon ugly, have you seen the ugly in Hanoi? People say it's everywhere! Now that you're here crying with a blind eye, disregarding the equal ugliness of all Cities in Vietnam. Not that I'm saying Vietnam is ugly, I'm saying that you're blindly crying. The name is this thread is Vietnam Construction and Projects, and I see the great share of Southern projects. So who's naive when comparing projects to random project updates of a city?
ln030921 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 07:17 PM   #252
skyboi
BANNED
 
skyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 728
Likes (Received): 77

So now you want to evade your ignorrance about a Country you originally post the fotos of their archievement "Hanoi" and then some one stepped in the way to tell the world there is a really dark side of those immages and and more to come if people like you helping them to spread the concept that VN is on the right track and how glorious Hanoi is on top of that ? forgive me if I make you to feel uneasy , and I am not turning at you because I don't know you ... I just want to let you know I am a fan of skyscrapecity but when some thing goes wrong you just feel violated ,but I won't quit because this is my hobbie , I will follow it every step of the way not only in VN but to every where else people are building or constructing small or big project ...some you admire and some you just wanna puke ,ya know ,have a nice day and think about it
skyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 07:59 PM   #253
skyboi
BANNED
 
skyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 728
Likes (Received): 77

Oh one more thing . I live in a developed Country where the Government takes good care of its citizen ,things are great here ,harmony and equality is the key of this succesful Nation ,there is no reason for me to cry over some project in VN
skyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 6th, 2008, 10:30 PM   #254
ln030921
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 227
Likes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboi View Post
So now you want to evade your ignorrance about a Country you originally post the fotos of their archievement "Hanoi" and then some one stepped in the way to tell the world there is a really dark side of those immages and and more to come if people like you helping them to spread the concept that VN is on the right track and how glorious Hanoi is on top of that ? forgive me if I make you to feel uneasy , and I am not turning at you because I don't know you ... I just want to let you know I am a fan of skyscrapecity but when some thing goes wrong you just feel violated ,but I won't quit because this is my hobbie , I will follow it every step of the way not only in VN but to every where else people are building or constructing small or big project ...some you admire and some you just wanna puke ,ya know ,have a nice day and think about it
Go look at some updates from Saigon. Not that there isn't any progress, but because there isn't much updates. You should know that the city is growing, fastest in the Nation. How would you explain that? How would you explain the equal ugliness between Vietnamese cities? Just for you to see, go look at the "Ugly Hanoi" thread in Vietnamese Chat. You think that Hanoi and the North is so beautiful? No! They're both equally messy and ugly. If you are such an enthusiast, then you should know that already. Heck, there's millions of people living in Saigon, and a few less millions living in Hanoi. How can you expect so much with so many in a dense area? And no, I do not feel bad, I feel good for enlightening such a greedy thought.


Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboi View Post
Oh one more thing . I live in a developed Country where the Government takes good care of its citizen ,things are great here ,harmony and equality is the key of this succesful Nation ,there is no reason for me to cry over some project in VN
Then why are you here complaining about "Northern projects taking Southern money"?
ln030921 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 12:03 AM   #255
skyboi
BANNED
 
skyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 728
Likes (Received): 77

Because It 's the Truth and people all around the world should know about it. Did you watch news today ? There were disruptions through London Olimpic torching parade, what an embarassment to China , somehow I think they deserve it for treating the Tibetan badly... You too could prevent this from happenning to VN if you help to get the message accross so that Hanoi would think twice before countinuing their Dirty actions on developing VN ... I guess you also care don't you ? :0
skyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 12:37 AM   #256
skyboi
BANNED
 
skyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 728
Likes (Received): 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ln030921 View Post
Go look at some updates from Saigon. Not that there isn't any progress, but because there isn't much updates. You should know that the city is growing, fastest in the Nation. How would you explain that? How would you explain the equal ugliness between Vietnamese cities? Just for you to see, go look at the "Ugly Hanoi" thread in Vietnamese Chat. You think that Hanoi and the North is so beautiful? No! They're both equally messy and ugly. If you are such an enthusiast, then you should know that already. Heck, there's millions of people living in Saigon, and a few less millions living in Hanoi. How can you expect so much with so many in a dense area? And no, I do not feel bad, I feel good for enlightening such a greedy thought.




Then why are you here complaining about "Northern projects taking Southern money"?
AND WHY IS IT A GREEDY THOUGH ? SAIGON NEVER STEAL MONEY FROM ANY OTHER CITY WITH THAT SHEER POPULATION AND OVER SEA RELATIVE THAT MAKE AND POUR BILLION IN TO VN EVERY YEAR PLUS THE ABUNDANT RESOURSES FROM AGRICULTURE TO PETRO IN DUSTRY FROM THE OILRIG OF SOUTHERN VN .AND ALL THE BIG PROJECT ARE PROCEDING IN HANOI , NAME ME ANY THING ON A LARGE SCALE THAT HAPPENING IN THE SAIGON , WHILE THERE ARE MANY LESS MILLION PEOPLE LIVE IN HANOI GET TO HAVE ALL THE INFRASTRUCTURE UPDATED ,BIG CONVENTION CENTER , HANOI LAND MARK BUILDING , HANOI ANKHANH BUILDING VN PETRO BUILDING JUST BEEN APPROVED LATELYAND THEN WESTLAKE URBANISM PLAN ON A BIG SCALE AND MANY MORE, WHERE IS ALL THAT MONEY COMING FROM IF THEY DON'T EXTRACT THAT FROM THE SOUTH ,TODAY IS THE INFORMATION AGE YOU CAN'T HIDE OR CHEAT PEOPLE ANY LONGER SOONER OR LATER PEOPLE WILL FIND OUT

Last edited by skyboi; April 14th, 2008 at 04:33 AM.
skyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 03:58 AM   #257
ln030921
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 227
Likes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboi View Post
AND WHY IS IT A GREEDY THOUGH ? SAIGON NEVER STEAL MONEY FROM ANY OTHER CITY WITH THAT SHEER POPULATION AND OVER SEA RELATIVE THAT MAKE AND POUR BILLION IN TO VN EVERY YEAR PLUS THE ABUNDANT RESOURSES FROM AGRICULTURE TO PETRO IN DUSTRY FROM THE OILRIG OF SOUTHERN VN .AND ALL THE BIG PROJECT ARE PROCEDING IN HANOI , NAME ME ANY THING ON A LARGE SCALE THAT HAPPENING IN THE SAIGON , WHILE THERE ARE MANY LESS MILLION PEOPLE LIVE IN HANOI GET TO HAVE ALL THE INFRASTRUCTURE UPDATED ,BIG CONVENTION CENTER , HANOI LAND MARK BUILDING , HANOI ANKHANH BUILDING VN PETRO BUILDING JUST BEEN APPROVED LATELYAND THEN WESTLAKE URBANISM PALN ON A BIG SCALE AND MANY MORE, WHERE IS ALL THAT MONEY COMING FROM IF THEY DON'T EXTRACT THAT FROM THE SOUTH ,TODAY IS THE INFORMATION AGE YOU CAN'T HIDE OR CHEAT PEOPLE ANY LONGER SOONER OR LATER PEOPLE WILL FIND OUT
There are so much I don't want to name them all. So just for you please look at this link and make sure you look at the previous 4 editions:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...568532&page=15

then, if pictures can describe to you, maybe numbers and charts can:

http://www.vietpartners.com/Statistic-FDI.htm

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/biz/2006/06/580215/

http://www.business-in-asia.com/vn_top_FDI.html (2006)


Then after reviewing, can you please explain to me why the Southern region, namely Saigon holds top the top FDI from the country? Also, can you explain to me why Ho Chi Minh city is the fastest growing city in Vietnam?

And according to the first source, how come HCMC, Vung Tau, Binh Duong, and Dong Nai holds 38% of all of Vietnam's FDI from January 2007 to September 2007. Then explain to me how come Saigon has about 136 more projects than Hanoi, and about 300 million more FDI dollars.

Where is your verbal argument when compare to the sheer numbers and statistics?
ln030921 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 06:15 AM   #258
skyboi
BANNED
 
skyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 728
Likes (Received): 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ln030921 View Post
There are so much I don't want to name them all. So just for you please look at this link and make sure you look at the previous 4 editions:

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...568532&page=15

then, if pictures can describe to you, maybe numbers and charts can:

http://www.vietpartners.com/Statistic-FDI.htm

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/biz/2006/06/580215/

http://www.business-in-asia.com/vn_top_FDI.html (2006)


Then after reviewing, can you please explain to me why the Southern region, namely Saigon holds top the top FDI from the country? Also, can you explain to me why Ho Chi Minh city is the fastest growing city in Vietnam?

And according to the first source, how come HCMC, Vung Tau, Binh Duong, and Dong Nai holds 38% of all of Vietnam's FDI from January 2007 to September 2007. Then explain to me how come Saigon has about 136 more projects than Hanoi, and about 300 million more FDI dollars.

Where is your verbal argument when compare to the sheer numbers and statistics?
You just don't quit and never accept the fact that Southern VN has been looted by the North VN ,and I think you have a problem with your eyes sight... all the projects show in that thread are terrible and they have been there for years man , look back at the Hanoi construction projects and tell me the difference , and how many have completed ? didn't I tell you I already knew ? with all that documents that you have I guess you are in VN ,take an air plane and go from Hanoi to Saigon and see for your eyes Hanoi wasn't like this 30 years ago It was a grey ,dark, gloomy like hell,while Saigon was elegance and nice , since It got a taste of Saigon it envies so much that It determine that Saigon has to be degraded .so SAIGON has become so unorganized the whole city with 8 million people doesn't even have a proper Stadium infastructure poorly constructed compare to your Hanoi ,but thank god people still live , how could you kill the whole 8 million people off ? no way... and the fact is why Saigon hold top VN'S FDI because It's Ecomomic potential is so enormous so they have to make conssesion after being threatened to pull out of VN by Foreign companies It is just normal that the South got more projects NOW just because they are going to make more money for the North to loot anytime they can see the opportunity, but all that projects look to me like shit nothing to be impressive ,even you don't have gut to post them as the "Raise of Saigon" clear ? anymore questions ?
skyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 06:33 AM   #259
skyboi
BANNED
 
skyboi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 728
Likes (Received): 77

The world is watching VN and It is going to get you ,so behave, learn the Chinesse lession , IT'S ABOUT TIME
skyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 07:18 AM   #260
ln030921
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 227
Likes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboi View Post
You just don't quit and never accept the fact that Southern VN has been looted by the North VN ,and I think you have a problem with your eyes sight... all the projects show in that thread are terrible and they have been there for years man , look back at the Hanoi construction projects and tell me the difference , and how many have completed ? didn't I tell you I already knew ? with all that documents that you have I guess you are in VN ,take an air plane and go from Hanoi to Saigon and see for your eyes Hanoi wasn't like this 30 years ago It was a grey ,dark, gloomy like hell,while Saigon was elegance and nice , since It got a taste of Saigon it envies so much that It determine that Saigon has to be degraded .so SAIGON has become so unorganized the whole city with 8 million people doesn't even have a proper Stadium infastructure poorly constructed compare to your Hanoi ,but thank god people still live , how could you kill the whole 8 million people off ? no way... and the fact is why Saigon hold top VN'S FDI because It's Ecomomic potential is so enormous so they have to make conssesion after being threatened to pull out of VN by Foreign companies It is just normal that the South got more projects NOW just because they are going to make more money for the North to loot anytime they can see the opportunity, but all that projects look to me like shit nothing to be impressive ,even you don't have gut to post them as the "Raise of Saigon" clear ? anymore questions ?
Well, then why are you arguing? Who are you to judge Hanoi 30 years ago? You talk of a growing jealousy of the North to the South, but yet you can't tell me how the North is being pampered today compared to the South, and from what the sources say, the South is the one being pampered with investment. So how are you going to argue against pure facts? You're just trying to argue pure facts with speculation from your own eyes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so if you think that you're all knowing on architecture, you go cry somewhere else. You complain so much about the South's badly organized cities, but you failed to realized that the North is also badly organized as much as the South is. Do you even know what Vietnam look like? But since you say you live in another country, why don't you goto urban and ghetto areas there and compare that to of Vietnam. Not everything is as suburban as you may hope, and the world is not as pretty. You say that Hanoi couldn't have made it so far in 30 years, but who are you to say? Unlike in Saigon, Hanoi still has many plots of open land, allowing them to build quicker and more efficiently- without being plagued by land clearing problems. In example, the Saigon South area was fairly open, allowing them to grow quicker than most projects in the whole city. After all, Saigon's density is much much worse than Hanoi, being 2.3 times more population per square mile (at 7943 people while Hanoi's is only about 3347 people). Again, I showed you pure numbers and fact, but you're just pulling out random excuses out of nowhere while still beating the bush. Saigon had always had more investment than Hanoi, and I don't know why you're crying. You talk about quality and quantity but Saigon still has a higher quantity than of Hanoi. You can blame the Government all you want for having bad designs- but more money is still being put into it. So why are you still crying. Saigon, throughout the past 30 years always had been richer than Hanoi. The people been richer so how can you say that the North been taking Southern money? It doesn't matter about pretty or not, it's about the money put into, and if you're going to reject the sources I give you, then that's just bad on your part. When arguing with facts and numbers, your blind speculation mean nothing. So if you're have anymore more shitty excuses, please do say.

And also, if you're going to cry about the little rise of Saigon, then you should compare and contrast pictures in the last 10 years. Not only that, you should look at economical facts of the city. Saigon today is the most important economic center in Vietnam. If you do not believe when I say that Saigon is richer than Hanoi, then do realize that Saigon's as a purchasing power of 10,870 per capita- which is about 3 times the nation's average. And it's GDP rose 12.6% from 2006 going 2007. How does your excuses explain these Southerners being richer than those in the North?

Last edited by ln030921; April 7th, 2008 at 07:35 AM.
ln030921 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu