daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 7th, 2008, 07:38 AM   #261
skyboi
BANNED

Likes (Received): 77

Quote:
Originally Posted by ln030921 View Post
Well, then why are you arguing? Who are you to judge Hanoi 30 years ago? You talk of a growing jealousy of the North to the South, but yet you can't tell me how the North is being pampered today compared to the South, and from what the sources say, the South is the one being pampered with investment. So how are you going to argue against pure facts? You're just trying to argue pure facts with speculation from your own eyes. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so if you think that you're all knowing on architecture, you go cry somewhere else. You complain so much about the South's badly organized cities, but you failed to realized that the North is also badly organized as much as the South is. Do you even know what Vietnam look like? But since you say you live in another country, why don't you goto urban and ghetto areas there and compare that to of Vietnam. Not everything is as suburban as you may hope, and the world is not as pretty. You say that Hanoi couldn't have made it so far in 30 years, but who are you to say? Unlike in Saigon, Hanoi still has many plots of open land, allowing them to build quicker and more efficiently- without being plagued by land clearing problems. In example, the Saigon South area was fairly open, allowing them to grow quicker than most projects in the whole city. Again, I showed you pure numbers and fact, but you're just pulling out random excuses out of nowhere while still beating the bush. Saigon had always had more investment than Hanoi, and I don't know why you're crying. You talk about quality and quantity but Saigon still has a higher quantity than of Hanoi. You can blame the Government all you want for having bad designs- but more money is still being put into it. So why are you still crying. Saigon, throughout the past 30 years always had been richer than Hanoi. The people been richer so how can you say that the North been taking Southern money? It doesn't matter about pretty or not, it's about the money put into, and if you're going to reject the sources I give you, then that's just bad on your part. When arguing with facts and numbers, your blind speculation mean nothing. So if you're have anymore more shitty excuses, please do say.
I have said enough , and it seems this is going now where .I am not responsible for your people well being and happiness , if you post anything from your Country you are subject to criticism ...and obviously I am not buying what you are trying to sell, your Marketing skill is quite orchestrated , but It's not flawless .Big time , you should think about changing your approach strategy
skyboi no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old April 7th, 2008, 07:58 AM   #262
skyboi
BANNED

Shitty excuses don't come from me .They are from you ...I asked and you justified ,but you failed because your justifications are not fit to what people perceived , I am one of them... take care ...
Old April 7th, 2008, 08:17 AM   #263
ln030921

Likes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyboi View Post
Shitty excuses don't come from me .They are from you ...I asked and you justified ,but you failed because your justifications are not fit to what people perceived , I am one of them... take care ...
Sure buddy. You came, You claimed, You failed. No backing- no argument. And just for you to know, facts and sources don't make up shitty excuses.
ln030921 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 08:30 AM   #264
skyboi
BANNED

Quote:
Sure buddy. You came, You claimed, You failed. No backing- no argument. And just for you to know, facts and sources don't make up shitty excuses.
Read clearly every word I said from the beginning, Twist and Turn is what you do for a living ,I can understand...
Old April 7th, 2008, 08:33 AM   #265
skyboi
BANNED

AND FACTS AND SOURCES OF YOURS DON'T APPLY TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARD

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by skyboi; April 13th, 2008 at 07:45 AM.
Old April 7th, 2008, 08:36 AM   #266
ln030921

Quote:
AND FACTS AND SOURCES OF YOUR DON'T APPLY TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARD
If you're not going to read the sources I give you then that's just ignorantly bad on your part.

Quote:
Read clearly every word I said from the beginning, Twist and Turn is what you do for a living ,I can understand...
If you're going to beat the bush and change the subject every time I give you a source, then you're not much of an arguer.
Old April 7th, 2008, 08:46 AM   #267
skyboi
BANNED

Quote:
If you're not going to read the sources I give you then that's just ignorantly bad on your part.

If you're going to beat the bush and change the subject every time I give you a source, then you're not much of an arguer.
I am not going repeat what I said , you sort it out yourself , I am so pleased now that there might be some one ,somewhere reading this and pop the same question ,why there is such a discussion taken place in skyscrapercity ,if there wasn't a fire there wouldn't be any smoke.

Zaz965 liked this post
Old April 7th, 2008, 08:47 AM   #268
blkarr0ws

Likes (Received): 1

raise of asean
blkarr0ws no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 08:49 AM   #269
ln030921

Quote:
I am not going repeat what I said , you sort it out yourself , I am so pleased now that there might be some one ,somewhere reading this and pop the same question ,why there is such a discussion taken place in skyscrapercity ,if there wasn't a fire there wouldn't be any smoke.
The smoke appeared-defying the laws of science as a reaction to your dud claims.
Old April 7th, 2008, 08:56 AM   #270
skyboi
BANNED

Quote:
The smoke appeared-defying the laws of science as a reaction to your dud claims.
That's your definition of science and you know that's false so the conclusion is you are a Hoax

Zaz965 liked this post
Old April 7th, 2008, 09:04 AM   #271
ln030921

Quote:
That's your definition of science and you know that's false so the conclusion is you are a Hoax
Get real boy.
Old April 7th, 2008, 09:06 AM   #272
skyboi
BANNED

Quote:
Get real boy.
Yes I am real and I know you more than you can imagine

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by skyboi; April 13th, 2008 at 07:37 AM.
Old April 7th, 2008, 09:10 AM   #273
ln030921

Quote:
Yes I am real and I know you more than you can immagine
You spelled imagine wrong.
Old April 7th, 2008, 09:11 AM   #274
skyboi
BANNED

Quote:
You spelled imagine wrong.
and you understood

Zaz965 liked this post
Old April 7th, 2008, 09:12 AM   #275
ln030921

Quote:
and you understood
Give up boy, I understood because I'm all knowing.
Old April 7th, 2008, 09:16 AM   #276
skyboi
BANNED

Quote:
Give up boy, I understood because I'm all knowing.
And still denying the TRUTH

Zaz965 liked this post
Old April 7th, 2008, 09:18 AM   #277
ln030921

Quote:
And still denying the TRUTH
Your claims mean crap when you can't bring up one source. And please, recall how many sources I pointed out to you. Fact is, you don't have any facts. And sources say, that you don't have any sources. So what are you trying to prove?
Old April 7th, 2008, 09:23 AM   #278
skyboi
BANNED

Quote:
Your claims mean crap when you can't bring up one source. And please, recall how many sources I pointed out to you. Fact is, you don't have any facts. And sources say, that you don't have any sources. So what are you trying to prove?
I proved reality , not some kind of invented sources of yours propaganda wastes to much papers not good for the enviroment and it won't work with Educated people

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by skyboi; April 13th, 2008 at 07:41 AM.
Old April 7th, 2008, 09:31 AM   #279
Jarvijarv

Likes (Received): 29

ALWAYS THE OPTIMIST

skyboi and In030921, can we please call a TRUCE!!
Jarvijarv no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 09:37 AM   #280
skyboi
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarvijarv View Post
skyboi and In030921, can we please call a TRUCE!!
I love you bro, peace for all of us

Zaz965 liked this post

Last edited by skyboi; April 13th, 2008 at 07:40 AM.